What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Tacoma, WA
There are 132 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Tacoma
- Innovative Kitchen & BathOur remodel which included a completely newly designed kitchen, dining room wainscoting, new flooring throughout the entire first floor and new window and door turned out beautiful. Innovative was great to work with. Their work was outstanding, they always left a clean house and they were on schedule. We will use them again for any future remodeling and highly recommend them
- Fine Design Interior RemodelingI rarely give 5-star reviews for anything (in fact, the team at Fine Design might be surprised to learn this is a 5-star review given how picky I am!). However, we have now used Fine Design for two large jobs - a primary bathroom and closet, and now the entire first floor of our home - and have been thrilled with the experience. We chose Fine Design out of a shortlist of 3 contractors for our bathroom/closet job. They were priced similarly to other mid-high-end remodeling companies, but seemed to deliver superior results compared with the others *and* offered in-house design services to ensure the vision and the execution matched. We've been very happy with the craftsmanship, quality, and aesthetics of the bathroom and closet. When we decided to get a quote for our first floor remodel, there was no shortlist: we were either going to use Fine Design this year or save until we could use them in the future. We're about halfway into that job now, and it's coming together with the signature level of quality we've come to expect from Fine Design. We're excited to see what things look like when the job is done, but already feel like we'll be living in a new home! I'd be remiss if I didn't explicitly mention one of my favorite things about Fine Design: every remodeling job comes with hiccups and unexpected/unpleasant surprises. I've consistently been impressed with the gracefulness of the team's recovery from these hurdles. When the underlying cause is outside their control, Fine Design is forthcoming about the issue they've uncovered, and often brings several options to the table to discuss (complete with a quote for each, if additional costs are required). If the underlying cause is due to a mistake on their part - which happens rarely but does happen in large-scale jobs with lots of moving pieces - the Fine Design team is quick to take ownership over resolving the issue, and consistently goes "above and beyond" to ensure customer satisfaction. There are only two reasons I'd choose a different contractor for future interior remodeling jobs: 1) Fine Design finally gets fed up with me and tells me I'm too difficult to work with. This would probably be justified, honestly. 2) Fine Design goes out of business. I sure hope neither of these things happen. I'll use them for all my South Sound remodeling needs - for as long as they'll let me - and wholeheartedly recommend them for yours, too
- Tall Pines ConstructionWho are you going to trust to remodel your luxury home? We faced that question head-on when we moved to the area from out of state and purchased a home on Lake Washington. Our project was a whole house remodel with many moving parts. After interviewing four contractors, we chose Tall Pines because we felt we could trust them. Tall Pines is a family-run business that employs only experienced, highly skilled artisans. In addition, their business model for costing the job made good sense. Tall Pines did not let us down! The folks at Tall Pines listened carefully to our vision and brought it to life, on time and within our budget. We can honestly tell you that you can trust Tall Pines to remodel your luxury home. Jeff & Syl, Rento
- Tall Pines ConstructionTall Pines completely remodeled our kitchen and living room. Tim was very easy to work with, all the way from the planning phase to the end of the project. He listened to what we wanted, had great ideas and was very knowledgable. We never felt pressured, either; Tim wanted to make sure they could do exactly what we wanted, up to our standards. The kitchen had a full wall separating it from the living room, which we opened up and replaced with a peninsula. There was a support post left over, which holds up another support beam along the ceiling, and our lead, Tom, suggested that we wrap them. We were a bit hesitant since we couldn't visualize it, and Tom surprised us by building a small prototype around a part of the post to show us what it would look like! We loved it, Tom wrapped both of them masterfully, and they look absolutely gorgeous now. We were really impressed with how customer-centric Tall Pines was, and how both Tim and Tom went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with everything they did
- T&N Quality Bldg and RemodelingIn a time when it is very challenging to find a great contractor, Mark absolutely shined. His communication was great and the entire process was seamless. Craig, who did the bulk of the hands on work, was awesome. Great guy and the quality of his work was on point. We have a much larger project planned down the road and these guys will be our first call. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any projects you might have
- Innovative Kitchen & BathInnovative Kitchen and Bath were amazing. The project manager, Efren Garcia, was so polite and respectful not only to me but to my property as well. He stayed on task and on time. Arrived when he said he would. Kept me informed on a daily basis on all aspects of the project. His whole team was like that. He worked with me when I made a change to the shower design and it turned out beautifully. I will never hire anyone else. I wish I had used IK & B on my first bathroom remodel. Thank you Efren for your thoughtfulness and concern for my happiness on this project
- E C Hardwood FlooringMy family was moving into a new house and wanted to replace some carpeted areas with finished-on-site hardwood and also sand plus refinish an existing hardwood floor. I talked to two companies and EC Flooring was the more reasonably priced and seemed to understand our personal needs better as opposed to what other folks usually want. The whole experience went so well that I decided to hire Geroge @ EC Flooring to put hardwood in the entire home and not just the areas that we originally planned for. George and his team will move furniture and do what needs to be done without hassle or nickel and diming. Out of all the home contractors I've worked with at various stages in my life, this was probably the best experience. For those new to finished on-site hardwood, it is a messy and labor intensive job, but the floors will probably last longer than you will
- A Sanders Construction LLCAlan and his crew did an absolutely amazing job with our remodel. Alan was very communicative and was always concerned about our happiness and getting the job done with attention to detail and within budget. We loved working with Alan! He feels like a part of the family now. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend and can’t wait to begin our next project with him
- VNV Flooring, LLCI recently used VNV Flooring for my guest bathroom remodel, and I would definitely recommend them to others (and already have recommended them to some friends currently initiating similar projects). Jonathan managed the work and was always reachable (even on weekends) and easy to communicate with. Vasiliy did the shower tile and floor installations, and was kind, courteous and very experienced. And Raphael did the plumbing, and was also knowledgable and a pleasure to work with
- Watkins CorpIt has been a year now that They remodel our kitchen. Mark and Lori are great! They both worked with us designing our remodel kitchen, we remove a wall, replace all the cabinets and the flooring. They would be here whenever one of their sub-contractors would show up to make sure every-one was on the same page, and if we were happy with their work. If we every decide to do another room, we would not hesitate to call him
Flooring Contractors in Tacoma
- Business Description:You are our priority and we want to help you achieve the home of your dreams by being your local, and trusted professional. We have a 100% dust-free sanding guarantee that each one of our skilled craftsman use. Let us assist you on your journey to making your floors beautiful and have all your neighbors in awe. Call us today to setup your in-home estimate! We do not provide repairs and only provide installation on materials purchased from our showroomRecent Review:The floors looked beautiful after Maxcare was done. I am very pleased with the entire experience, from the quote process to the final product Maxcare was extremely professional and knowledgeable. I was amazed there was no dust from their work. They did a great job in containing the dust and cleaning up after. I've had other types of remodel work done from other businesses and have had big messes to clean up after. I have already referred them to my friends and will continue to do so for anyone I know looking for hardwood floor servicesDebbie M.
- Business Description:Laminate flooring Hardwood flooring Lvp flooring Tile Mud pans Millwork Cabinets Windows Remodeling We can do it all and do best quality and we are quick!!!!Recent Review:Vlad was great! Very easy to work with and the installation looks amazing. I ran out of previous flooring I had and they were kind enough to go to the store and get more for me. I plan on having them come back to update my bathroom.Wynter W.
- Business Description:We do Kitchen and Bath Remodeling. We also install Pre-finished Hardwood/Engineered/Laminate flooring and Cabinets. We do Remodeling including - Finish Carpentry - Ceramic Tile - Framing - Plumbing - Sheetrock - Painting - Electrical - and more, Over 30 years experience . We do not do insurance work. The bottom line is we are dependable, do a good job, and don't leave until you are satisfiedRecent Review:It has been a year now that They remodel our kitchen. Mark and Lori are great! They both worked with us designing our remodel kitchen, we remove a wall, replace all the cabinets and the flooring. They would be here whenever one of their sub-contractors would show up to make sure every-one was on the same page, and if we were happy with their work. If we every decide to do another room, we would not hesitate to call himDale f.
- Business Description:Small Professional Flooring Installation Company with over 30 years Flooring experience. We Love to support small businesses. We strive to be the best and give our customers the beautiful floors they dream of.Recent Review:Just OK. I paid a high price for 2 young guus to do the project. Saw their bid and it was much lower so thinking they hired my job out. I don't believe my floor was glued down and the repair needed reminding to be done. No shortcuts here but got one anyway.. It is just OK.Sharmane M.
- Business Description:Comfortable Construction LLC is a locally owned business with over 17 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Look forward to working with you and your home endeavors to make the house of your dreamRecent Review:Liked how it turned out and very satisfied, will reach out again for future service.Yolanda R.
- Business Description:Let's be honest, you are eager to see what your new floor will look like. It doesn't help that you don't know if you can pull it off yourself, or find the right person to install it. Well, we will install the perfect flooring that you are looking for. With 15 years of experience, we can assure you will be satisfied with your project. Unlike many flooring companies we are a Family owned business, that works personally with the client to get the best price and service. We have an interior desig..Recent Review:From beginning to finish, a wonderful experience. I was contacted immediately and given professional, courteous and friendly service. An appointment was made within 3 days of phone call, and they showed up in a timely fashion. They took the time to go over all my options, and were very thorough in reaching an estimate. Friendly, down to Earth guys who I would recommend or use again.Rachel S.
- Business Description:From Hardwood Installation to Hardwood Refinishing to Laminate and Vinyl Installation to Tile Work. At Modern Flooring Services, We Provide Fair Prices, Top Tier Installation Crews, Modern Technology Integration and Professional Management In Order to Make Your Project as Hassle Free as Possible. Bringing Your Vision for Your Flooring or Shower Into Reality.Recent Review:It went very well. Very satisfied with quality of work and priceMegan T.
- Business Description:We are honest and very respectful with what we do, we put to much pride and love and that reflects on our finish jobs. Our work requires precision, finesse, imagination, creativity etc etc that's why we consider it an artRecent Review:Much appreciated to the work this gentleman and his company performed for our family in the fall of 2020 . We found work of Art threw a personal friend that also owns and operates a painting and fine finishing company that recommended him to with no hesitation. We have done many remodeling in our years of moving across the country and you better believe we will be recommending and using this company in the near future . It’s hard to tell when genuine reviews are posted so I literally waited 1 full year before posting any reviews to see how my floor would hold up after Francisco brought it back to life and we couldn’t be happier it still looks great and shines beautifully. 5 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐Carlos C.
- Business Description:We are a business with 7 years of experience on hardwood flooring installation and restoration. We have a vast knowledge on how wood floors react to the Pacific Northwest weather. We use the finest materials available, we also use environmentally friendly materials to lessen our environmental foot print. No job is too big or too small, if there is any specific flooring type you you are looking for, please let us know during our consultation. We offer free estimates On-site. Contact us today v..Recent Review:Jose and his crew provided us with excellent work refinishing and staining our oak hardwood floors in our 1950s home. Firstly, Jose was prompt to respond to us and setup an appointment for a quote. There was additional work around the house that his team could have tackled, and he shared his thoughts on this, but there was zero pressure to go beyond our original project scope. Jose then provided a clear written estimate via email (giving us plenty of space and time to decide) before we gave the go ahead to get started. We also felt fortunate that Jose's team was flexible to get started ASAP on our project, so our turnaround time felt lightening fast! When the work did begin, the crew showed up right on time each morning over the next three days with Jose present to communicate with us. The team was also respectful of COVID protocol and to my fiance and myself (plus our pets!) being WFH while they were working in the home. We felt informed during the entire process, that all next steps were clear, and that we were working with a top-notch, professional team. Once the work was complete, the final price came right to what was estimated. And of course, our floors look wonderful! Everyone has been impressed with the transformation and we absolutely would work with Otto's Hardwood Flooring again for future projectsLauren F.
- Business Description:Locally owned business with over 14 years of experience.Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you and your home endeavors to make the house of your dreams.Recent Review:He did an excellent job and we are going to hire him again to tile our kitchen backsplash. His prices are very reasonable and we would recommend him as well.Sid P.
Deals in Tacoma for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- University Place
- Fox Island
- Federal Way
- Bonney Lake
- Gig Harbor
- Lake Tapps
flooring installation in Tacoma
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Brigance Co541 Paradise Lane
- A Sanders Construction LLC17461 Renton Maple Valley Rd SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- A TILE TRADITION5957 4th Ave S
- A&F Asbestos and Gen Con642 Harrington Ave NE
- A-Z Handyman Services9629 20th St SE A
Lake Stevens, Washington
- AA Flooring LLC
Bonney Lake, Washington
- AA Welsh Construction, L.L.C.PMB #127 27013 Pacific Hwy S.
- AAA #1 Roofing & Home Improvements1816 286th St E
- AAA REMODELERS860 135th St E
- AB ROOFING & PAINTING LLC12402 434th Ave SE
North Bend, Washington
- Abbey Capitol Floors1217 Cooper Point Rd SW
- Abbey Carpet & Floor of Puyallup708 E MAIN
- ABBEY CARPET OF BREMERTON6525 KITSAP WAY
- Abbey Carpet of Tacoma3852 S 74th St
- ABS GENERAL CONSTRUCTION3612 NE 4th St #19
- Accelerated Drywall and Paint17716 Densmore Ave N
- Ace Carpet & Vinyl Repair Co.6445 Jeffrey Ct SE.
- ACI Contracting 25718 50th Ave E
- Adam's Floor Covering Installations24114 7th Pl W
- Advanced Carpet Care33739 9th Ave S
Federal Way, Washington
- ADVANCED FLOOR DESIGN13609 NE 126th PL. 100
- Advanced Hardwood Floors, LLC14222 61st Ave SE
- Advantage One Tile & Stone10441 Northeast 2nd Street
- Aesthetic Flooring INC16813 1st Ave SE
- AFC Inc16312 SE Stephens Street
- Affordable Flooring Center, LLCP.O. Box 450
- AfterMath ContractingP.O. Box 1941
- ALEN CONSTRUCTION19004 46TH AVE S
- Alexnader Tile and Stone Inc.8383 Veiw Park Rd.
Port Orchard, Washington
- All About You Construction113 Victoria View St
- ALL AMERICAN CHIMNEY SERVICE29222 112TH AVE SE
- All Floors And More11800 Clear Creek Rd NW
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- All Painting & Remodeling LLC2103 Harrison Ave NW PMB-2 -819
- All Remodeling & Landscaping2937 76th Ave SE 33d
Mercer Island, Washington
- All restoration solution12158 se 212th ct
- All Services NW5324 - 84th St E
- All-Ways Affordable Restoration100 E.Grand Blvd
- Allyn Interiors18343 E State Rte 3
- Aloha repair and remodelP.O Box 5166
- Alpha Omega General ContractingPO Box 5015
- Alta Floors and Tile391 Spring St
- Alternative SurfacesPO Box 42410
- Alwin Installs & Home ImprovementPO Box 68623
- Am To Pm R.R.CPO Box 2645
- Amadors home remodeling9019 11th pl w
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- American Floors & Blinds700 S 3RD ST
- AMERICAN HARDWOOD FLOORS20324 19TH AVE NE suite D
- Ameriglaze Restoration LLC./Olegs Floor Covering2617 172nd st E
- Anita's Interiors3418 Pacific Ave
- Apex Hardwood Floors436 10th Ave
- ARNOLD'S HOME FURNISHINGS3520 Kitsap Way
- Arseniy Construction LLC25131 98th Pl S
- Artifex Construction4400 168th St SW
- Artisan Design Build Inc1911 SW Campus Drive Ste 671
Federal Way, Washington
- ARTISAN HARDWOOD FLOORS7012 44th Ave South
- Artistic Hardwood Flooring LLCPO Box 773
- Artistic Home Renovations LLCP.O. Box 64294
- Artistic Stone Design IncPO Box 801
- ASAP Quality Repair Inc19216 SE 328th Pl
- ASB DesignPO Box 677
South Prairie, Washington
- At Your Service Plumbing Inc3036 68th Avenue West Suite F
University Place, Washington
- Atlantic Tile & Granite8230 S 192nd St
- Aurora Hardwood Seattle18630 72nd Ave S
- Avrio Surfaces9289 151st Ave NE
- A Brigance Co
- B & C General Restoration LLC9622 11th Pl SE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- B PACIFIC HARDWOOD FLOORS9008 CORLISS AVE N
- B&R Flooring America4414 6th Avenue SE
- B.D. TILE & STONE, LLC502 50TH STREET SE
- BAKER & SON CONSTRUCTION INCPO BOX 538
- Baker Floors28 N Jacobson Rd
- BD & JM CONTACTORS431 Logan Road
- Beaumont General Contracting13642 Occidental Ave S
- Beetle Boys Construction214 113th St South
- Bek's Construction205 2nd Ave N
- Bella Interiors 13112 NE 20TH ST
- Berkeley Hardwood Floors9218 Gemwood Ct SE
- Best Buy Floors Inc.15212 NE 20Th St.
- BIG SKY CONSTRUCTION INC15916 SE 326TH ST
- BJ's Painting and Handyman, LLC5001 26th Ave SW
- Blair & Son Floor Company6017 144th Street East
- Bliss Flooring19832 Washington 99
- Bogomaz LLC35019 13th Pl SW
Federal Way, Washington
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- BREMCITY CONTRACTORS1544 9th St
- Brian Nixon Construction16738 SE 251st St
- Brink Painting & Construction LLC / RESTORUPO Box 45608
- Bromik Floor & Finish15247 NE 90th St
- Broussard Home Services9909 Canyon Rd E
- BROWN'S INTERIORS INC623 SW 153RD ST
- Brownlee Maintenance & Repair, LLC16541 Redmond Way #342C
- BTAG Construction9903 381st St E
- Buchanan & Sons, LLCPO Box 8121
Bonney Lake, Washington
- Build It Boys Construction, LLC383 NW State Ave
- Buildbook Construction & Repair122 Washington Ave N
- B & C General Restoration LLC