Egress Specialties and General Contracting

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2011

We install egress windows and doors into basements and do all general contracting services. 509-999-9750...

NOW Remodeling

Home remodeling NOW! We specialize in all your exterior remodeling needs! ROOFING Full Roofing Replacement: We proudly offer Asphalt Shingles- Owens Corning 50 years manufacture warranty. We do not install Metal roofing, no Tile roofing, no Cedar shake. WINDOWS Replacement windows with a 3 window minimum (Egress windows only in Boise ID) Lifetime warranty! Custom windows built for your home! ENTRY DOORS Entry doors only made by ProVia Amish craftsmanship. (front and back doors, French doors, sliding glass doors) We have awesome dog doors but for new install only. We cannot add them to an existing door. No interior doors. GUTTERS Full Steel/Aluminum seamless gutters and guards (guards can only go on 5k or 6k gutters that are in good shape) SIDING Siding: Composite, James Hardie, and vinyl with a 1 wall minimum (No Metal) **AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT TAKING REPAIRS DUE TO OUR CURRENT INSTALL VOLUME**

Flint Focus Construction

Ive worked construction for lots of big name companies over the years and have finally decided to go ahead and start for myself. Concrete patios sidewalk driveways. Siding, framing,remodeling restoration let me know what you need done and ill give you a fair price.

Renewal By Andersen

We are your experts for quality replacement windows and patio doors in Spokane, WA. Local homeowners trust Renewal by Andersen! Our windows and doors deliver great value and superior thermal performance! As the exclusive Spokane retailer for Renewal by Andersen replacement windows and Andersen doors, Renewal by Andersen of Spokane is your source for professional window replacement in eastern Washington and southern Idaho. We are committed to installing only quality products and delivering exceptional customer service in replacement windows and doors.

01/15/2018

Hard working and quick- fit us in when others wouldn’t even look at the job. Did a quality job.

Description of Work
Egress window

Category replacement windows

11/20/2017

Michael came and gave us a fair estimate on an egress window install. He discounted for digging the hole since we had done that already. He fit us in so it worked with our timeline and completed the job in amazingly good time. The window looks great! The inspector told us that it was done very well and there were no issues at all. I would recommend Michael to anyone who needs an egress window. I'm...

Description of Work
We needed to turn a large laundry room into a bedroom, but the tiny window was not a fire escape. We were nervous about cutting into our concrete wall and about it passing inspection if we did it ourselves.

10/10/2017

Thank you to Michael and his team for fitting us into their hectic schedule, they did a fantastic job with our egress window. Other companies could't get to us for 2 or 3 months, and we really wanted the window in before winter. Michael and Kaeden were very friendly and easy to work with. They addressed our concerns and answered questions in a very respectful and professional manner. We are very h...

Description of Work
Egress Window

04/27/2017

They worked through the rain and wind to keep on schedule. They cleaned up both the interior and exterior areas of their work space nicely. If they were running late, Michael would notify me. We had one egress under a bay window so they finished the window well with garden blocks all the way around the interior and even created steps up with the blocks. So happy with the results.

Description of Work
We had two egress windows installed and reworked the window wells. Michael was great about explaining the charges and options. We were told they could start in 10 days but they were able to move it up.

05/14/2016

We are very happy with our new egress window and the total experience with Egress Specialties. Michael,Richard and Marshall were hard working, friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Egress Specialties removed rock, roots and dirt to expose foundation for cutting to install egress window. Michael framed window opening and placed a 4" x 4" Energy Star window, installed exterior and interior trim with insulation. Back filled steel well, and cleaned entire site.

08/24/2015

l The installation of our egress window was absolutely fabulous! Micheal Martin and his crew were knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Ours is an older home (1949) and Michael and his crew treated it as such. My husband and I found ourselves looking forward to the arrival of the crew each of the two days they were here. We plan for more egress windows and Egress Specialties will be the ones we hire for that and any other construction projects. We will gladly recommend Egress Specialties to anyone desiring quality work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Egress Specialties installed an egress window in one of our basement windows.

Category egress window installer","window installer

06/30/2015

The contractor dug and installed the window wells, removed the dirt, and had a concrete cutter cut the holes in the foundation. He installed the windows, framed the exterior, caulked, and put gravel in the window wells. My basement is unfinished, so I did not have him frame the interior. I am very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Installed 2 egress windows in the basement.

Category egress window installer","excavator","handyman service","window installer","basement contractor

02/27/2014

Michael, overall, did good work. His ceramic tile work in the bathroom looks good, even after a little over a year. The egress window, on the other hand, has recently become a sticking point. We had the window well flood, and despite the fact that the water never reached the window glass (or the surrounding frame of the moving part of the window), water came in, likely under the frame, enough to ruin all ~1200 square feet of carpet. After speaking with American Leak Detection, and our insurance company, of course it is not covered. After writing to Michael, rather than being apologetic or making a token offer of help, instead claims that he remembers that he told me that we needed to fix the grade (which I certainly would not have ignored, having had the foundation excavated and sealed 4 years prior to repair a crack in the foundation, and have a french drain installed). I will concede at this point that the grade does need fixed, but his reasoning that water can "work its way around the trim and caulk and seep in" would certainly not explain away the sheer volume of water which entered the basement, by his explanation, by seepage.

Description of Work
Installed egress window, did a small bathroom shower surround

Category ceramic tile installer","egress window installer","home remodeling contractor","basement contractor

01/31/2014

The only one we used them that was Egress people. I can't quite remember if the guy's name is Michael Martin but it sounds right. It went very well. I give them and ldquo;Aand rdquo; for everything. They did the job out and it turned out to be extraordinarily harder than they anticipated and they just still didn't charge us anymore for that because they build out. They did a really good job. They took them a lot longer from what we expected. It took like an extra full day. It was supposed to be just in the afternoon and it turned out to be another full day and we got the job done right and look good. I'm actually out of town and my wife handled most of that it went well. Roughly when I was in trip so that was third week of May 2013 whatever that was. I don't recall how much it cost. It is reasonable. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
We used Egress Specialties and General Contracting for concrete and handymen service.

Category concrete repair contractor","egress window installer","handyman service

01/02/2014

waited a week or two before getting my esimate back, but we did agree that the job was not a rush and could wait a while. Otherwise very easy to talk to and had great suggestions for the project.

Description of Work
Contacted provider.

Category handyman service

egress windows and doors, woodworking, remodels, sidewalks and patios, painting, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover