Are your tired of shoveling snow yourself? Here are a few things to know about hiring a snow removal company before the next big storm hits.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Otis Orchards, WA
There are 0 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Otis Orchards
- RWS Construction, LLCIt went amazing! Much better than expected. They were quick to fix the problem and very professional.
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCA very impressive company. Daniel met us at our home within one day of our request for an estimate. He told us what the work would entail and answered all of our many questions. He was able to schedule the job within 10 days thereafter. He ALWAYS returned our phone calls before and during the job. We had met with two other paving companies and were unimpressed with both of them. Black Diamond crew and equipment arrived exactly when expected. Daniel texted us that morning to advise that he would be 10 minutes late. He arrived 10 minutes later. They prepped the existing driveway thoroughly and worked incessantly on two very hot days. Our driveway includes a basketball area, and a fork off to a pole barn. They had to remove several sections of the driveway that had deteriorated with age, then they built up those areas and lastly put down 1 1/2+ inches of asphalt over the entire 8,450 sq ft . It was a major undertaking and not inexpensive. We had never had to contract for asphalt paving before. It looks fantastic. It has enhanced our entire property
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCThe project was very professionally done in two days as anticipated. The team of workers were perfectionists, making sure that all was done correctly. With such a large job on a 15% grade, this project needed to be done right. Although very expensive, I believe the price was very fair for the large amount of work that our driveway needed. Saving those parts of the road surface that were salvageable helped to keep the cost from being even higher. I highly recommend Black Diamond Asphalt and am very satisfied that this project could not have been better by anyone else
- BuiltToBuildItNick worked closely with me during about 4 residential and commercial projects over the past 2 years and he is a creative problem solver and has done outstanding work in all instances and has gotten the work done on time in all instances. His work ethic is outstanding.
- ASPHALT PRODUCTS INCWe have a very long driveway and have used them twice. Both times work was done as promised and in a timely fashion. Crack filling work could have been just a little neater, but overall very satisfied. Care was taken with the sealant to be very careful not to go past the edges or get it on the buildings or other finish edge materials such as brick or concrete
- CONMAT CONMAT ROAD & DUSTOILFor paving the driveway, they charged a little over $7200. For having the road oiled, they charged a little over $480. They did a good job, and they did get out in the front of the house and did a big separate special on top of it because my husband wanted his parking area where he parks his semi as oiled. Our interaction with the workers was fine, and they were all very excellent. We didn’t have any complaints. Their price was pretty much what everybody’s cost was because we went through other people
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCWe will definitely use this company in the future and recommend as well. Very happy with the job completed, the prep work, the friendly service and reliability of the entire project.
- J & J ConstructionJohn was the easiest guy to work with, really caring about what I wanted and the quality of work that he provided. He was punctual, showed up exactly when he said he would, and finished exactly when he said he would (which I found amazing considering that he said it would take 2 days - we have a long drive!) He showed up with an impressive work crew who were all so polite, respectful, considerate, and helpful. John was even helpful with some very creative ideas for 'finishing' our driveway area. When they left they cleaned up and left without any evidence that they had been there for 2 days - VERY neat and clean!! I honestly wish John did general contracting, I would use him exclusively for EVERYTHING!!! I am thankful for his expertise and desire to only provide top quality work for his clients. NOTE: I gave Jand J a 'B' rating for price only because we had received other quotes for a little less, but I truly believe we would have received less quality as well. John was absolutely worth every penny (and more!) and I was never so glad to pay out money than when I paid John! I do feel his rates are definitely competitive and not at all inflated
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCBlack Diamond Asphalt did an excellent job. They gave us fair pricing, arrived when they said they would, did the work they agreed to and did a great job. Our roads and the additional driveway look better and are much smoother to drive on. We will use them again for future asphalt needs.
- LYMAN DUST CONTROLI tried to talk to them and they laughed at me...so I went to the Better Business Bureau and made a complaint...they denied laughing at me but when asked to provide ANYTHING showing that I asked or agreed to any of this they said NOTHING because they have nothiing and they know they are wrong. So insted of doing the right thing they just want to cheat people. Don't let this happen to you
Last update on February 8, 2019
Driveway Pavers in Otis Orchards
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding pavers to your outdoor spaces can boost curb appeal and make your backyard feel like a paradise. Here are just a few of the benefits of adding outdoor pavers.
Miami, Florida-area homeowner says sayonara to his asphalt driveway and welcomes a custom front walkway and driveway constructed from brick pavers
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Newman Lake,
- Liberty Lake,
- Spokane Valley,
- Post Falls,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Coeur D Alene,
- Hayden Lake,
- Spirit Lake,
- Nine Mile Falls,
- Deer Park
driveway paving contractors in Otis Orchards
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLCPO Box 3586
Spokane, Washington 99220
- Black Diamond Asphalt Paving LLC
- ENVIRONMENT WEST LANDSCAPE SVC7015 N ARGONNE RD
Spokane, Washington 99217
- ENVIRONMENT WEST LANDSCAPE SVC
- J & J Construction9200 N Market St
Spokane, Washington 99217
- J & J Construction
- Larry Miller Excavating7117 East Rutter Ave
Spokane, Washington 99212
- Larry Miller Excavating
- MATESSEALSMARTPO Box 6191
Spokane, Washington 99217
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020