Maple, oak, or cherry—there's nothing quite as elegant as a classic wood banister. A stain can keep it looking fresh and modern amidst all that daily use. Here's how to stain your banister or handrail in five easy steps.
Get matched with top interior painters in Kennewick, WA
There are 14 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Kennewick
- Precision BuildersGreat. Kept in touch with what was going on. Not all of the items we had ordered came in at the same time. Because of the age of our home (1944) were told we needed new floorboard and plumbing, was not up to date. They were honest with the cost and did need it updated. We were involved in every step of the way. Love love my new bathroom Fernando & Jose. Remember the wood floors in the kitchen & livingroom :
- Happy Home SolutionsFantastic. There was excellent communication and Eric showed up when promised. He did everything from replacing roof vents, washing windows, painting walls, hanging new doors and base and window trim, to tearing out old flooring and installing a whole house of flooring, including stairs. I had him back for more help and he hauled away trash and old furniture.. I highly recommend this company
- L & L PaintingSurpassed expectations. Painting crew was fast, courteous, and skilled. Finished ahead of schedule. Also, we added work to the scope and the added cost was more than fair. We have used L&L in the past and certainly will again. Vern (owner) was wonderful.
- The Lucas Firm, Inc.Outstanding! The work was performed efficiently and the results were phenomenal! Very happy customer!
- The Lucas Firm, Inc.Richard Lucas and his team are talented. They have integrity and they always gets the job done. If you need anything remodeled, painted or constructed, you can expect a fair price, and for knowledgeable and trustworthy people to complete the project. I would highly recommend the Lucas Firm for any construction job
- American Eagle Family & Pyramid Painting LLCWent very well. Crew of six finished very quickly. Did two coats on walls and ceilings. Touched up trim. Impressed by the speed and quality of work. Came back the next day for minor touch-up.
- Belza PaintingBelza Painters are super!! Very professional, clean, and friendly. I could not have asked for a more perfectly completed job. Floors and surrounding furniture were protected against accidents. My family was so impressed the completed job that they too will be calling on them for their homes.
- The Lucas Firm, Inc.Richard was an incredible find. His meticulous attention to detail and thorough work procedures were above reproach. Richard professionally painted and installed two large barn doors, finished off some casing work and also installed/repaired portions of my hardwood floors. He was extremely knowledgeable in the various projects he assisted me with in my home and he would always make himself available via phone or text message at any time of the day if I had a question. I would hire him again without a second thought
- Vincent ConstructionOutstanding. They were very professional also on time every day. The job took about 8days. The employees was outstanding. I want to mention the names of all the employees that we worked with. Robert, Pedro, Jesse, Dave also Doug they were a great team they all worked together. We had the job done March 8 2020. If you want a job done correctly please think of them. They are outstanding people and a great compan
- American Eagle Family & Pyramid Painting LLCMike (the owner) bid our exterior paint/carpentry job and by the time we accepted his bid, he was ready to work! He arrived the next day (even before we chose paint colors!) to power wash the house himself although he employs other family members. This is a true family-run business – part of the reason we chose this company. Mike was at our house every day, all day, which was also impressive to us. We needed more comprehensive work done than just paint – we needed carpentry with new trim, and removal of some old air conditioners that required new drywall and paint inside and new siding on the outside with our original materials. This was not your average simple paint job, but Mike assured us that his goal was to make sure we were happy with everything he did. Everything that followed proved how much he meant this. Our home needed a lot of prep work: peeling paint, water-damaged siding, and old siding tiles needing repair and replacement. In addition, we asked Mike to add trim around all our windows and on the bottom of each wall. We own a ‘40’s government house and some of the original siding replacement was hard to find; Mike did a wonderful job matching it with newer tiles with lots of cutting. He restored our old siding, cut and replaced our old tiles, and prepped our old house so that it looked almost new even before paint! After priming the house, Mike began painting the body color – and he is quick! – he knows what he’s doing. When we came out of the house and saw our new paint job, we realized we’d made a huge mistake – even though Mike asked us if we were sure and even though we’d painted samples on the house and looked at them in different lighting, we’d chosen a color we couldn’t live with! By this time, Mike’s crew had almost finished the trim, but he barely blinked when we told him the body color had to be changed. He literally sold us the paint he’d picked up that morning to use on his own house and repainted our whole house that same day! Our mistake ended up delaying his crew by a whole day, but he never showed any frustration with us even though we’re sure he must have felt it. Our air conditioner removal project turned out beautifully – you would never know we ever had two large air conditioners in the walls. The siding tiles were placed perfectly and the interior drywall finished and paint matched expertly. Our whole house feels and looks brand new – our neighbors have been complimenting his work all week! We love Mike’s paint on our “new” house! From finish to end, all those projects took five full days. Mike and his crew work hard and work seven days a week – they only ever took a half hour lunch onsite each day, no other breaks. He arrived at 8 and left at 5, like clockwork. Mike provided all materials – he never once asked us to pick up anything for any of the projects. He threw in a couple of smaller projects at no cost that enhanced the paint job - that meant a lot to us personally. He uses quality Sherwin Williams paint – a little more expensive, but certainly worth it. We can’t say enough nice things about Mike and his crew – his word is definitely his bond. We will be asking Mike and his family back for future projects
Interior Painters in Kennewick
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company with over 20 years experience, ready to help you achieve your dreams. We specialize in interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial and are a full service remodeling company *excluding electric*. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Please call 509-438-0698 for your estimate/scheduling. Lic#Amerief853dRecent Review:Mike came out and gave us an estimate. We decided to hire him, based on the wonderful reviews on Angies list. The people he had working for him were inexperienced. The house was occupied, things weren’t covered properly, so there was a lot of overspray damage. Cabinets were not prepped properly, so paint began to chip right away. The cabinets were replaced, some only had one screw holding the hinge on. Mike left town for over a month, and we were unable to contact him during that time, so we had to hire someone to come in and repaint and repair the damaged cabinets. Mike did finally return over a month later, but the work had been finished by someone else. We had already paid Mike the full amount he quoted us. We also had to pay to fix what his guys had doneD H.
- Business Description:Mission Statement "Our mission is to provide the highest quality craftsmanship in everything we do!" If you own a residential or commercial property in Richland, WA or the surrounding areas and are looking for a well versed remodeling service provider, turn to The Lucas Firm, Inc. We’re a locally owned company with 20 years of experience so no job can be too hard for us. We manage to beat the competition because we know how to combine our skills and expertise with the best products and state ..Recent Review:Great!! We just bought a house in the tri cities area and needed our bathroom remodeled. I looked on Google first, we called several contractors and got many estimates but my wife didn’t like any of them. We decided we’d try Angie’s list and The Lucas Firm was one of the first contractors highly recommended. Richard contacted me the very same day and gave us an estimate, plus many ideas on how to make our dream a reality. My wife picked him after he’d been at our house about 5 minutes. After talking it over we both decided that night to hire The Lucas Firm to do our bathroom remodel. We could not be happier! We went from an almost unusable,70s era bathroom to the nicest bathroom in the house! It’s probably the nicest room overall in the house. We are already planning on them to do another bathroom in our house. Just great all around experience with them.Adrien L.
- Business Description:We are a highly skilled, professional painting company that prides itself in customer satisfaction.Recent Review:Belza Painters are super!! Very professional, clean, and friendly. I could not have asked for a more perfectly completed job. Floors and surrounding furniture were protected against accidents. My family was so impressed the completed job that they too will be calling on them for their homesPattie A.
- Business Description:Specializing in interior and exterior painting! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Mario & his crew did an excellent job painting the exterior of my home. They showed up on time, were courteous , worked very hard and had great attention to detail. Prices were fair and they went above and beyond to provide quality service. Would definitely hire them againsarah T.
- Business Description:Open availability at this time. Hundreds of happy customers have chosen Kirbyworks for their painting needs. Call 509-551-1060 to find out why.Recent Review:They were great they did a fantastic job, professional.Ann C.
- Business Description:Vincent Construction is a family owned company in business since 1976. We are a general contractor and also have a custom cabinet shop. Call us for all your construction/remodeling needs.Recent Review:Outstanding. They were very professional also on time every day. The job took about 8days. The employees was outstanding. I want to mention the names of all the employees that we worked with. Robert, Pedro, Jesse, Dave also Doug they were a great team they all worked together. We had the job done March 8 2020. If you want a job done correctly please think of them. They are outstanding people and a great companGlenda W.
- Business Description:Earmark Construction LLC of Tri-Cities, WA is a locally owned business that specializes in home improvements, remodels and repairs for budget minded homeowners who want quality work at an honest price. The company was started by Rich Hempel in 2010. Rich has been doing room additions, remodels, decks, arbors and home repairs for the past 25 years. He has been a trusted resident of the Tri-Cities since 1991 and most of his business has been from word of mouth. From the biggest home improvement..Recent Review:It's extremely good, excellent, professional and friendly.Carl R.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we doRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessionalLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Licensed, bonded and insured. I have spent my whole life in the home improvement field with qualifications ranging from 8 years as a production manager for Sears Home Improvement to owning my own home improvement company. I pride myself in customer satisfaction, I'm not happy until you are. I offer estimates at no charge to you and I guarantee my work for three years as opposed to the state minimum of 1 year. There will never be any hidden charges or fees, and you will always get exact..Recent Review:Greg & Donnell cleaned all the exterior cabinet surfaces. I didn't want the insides painted and I really like the contrasting look now when I open them. Greg removed the doors and drawers and took them to his place to primer, lightly sand and paint. He and Donnell came back to do the same with the boxes. They worked super quick and well together. A real team there. They started on Monday and were completely finished by Friday morning. I purchased some handles at Home Depot and my son added them to the cabinets which really made them stand out. I could not be happier with the results. My cabinets turned out exactly like the picture I had in my head. My kitchen looks so much bigger and open and lightChristine H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Painting a home can be exciting, but it’s rarely clear how to dispose of your old paint cans. Follow a few tips to get rid of paint in an eco-friendly, easy way.
Painting cabinets is a budget-friendly alternative to replacing them. Learn more about oil, enamel, and hybrid paint to find the best type for your project.
Find interior painters in
- Tri Cities
- West Richland
- Benton City
- Basin City
- College Place
- Walla Walla
- Milton Freewater
interior painters in Kennewick
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & G Solutions4815 W Clearwater Ave Lot 144
- Absolute Home Solutions165 Keene Rd
- All In One Painting and Remodeling4504 S Caballo Rd
- All Trades Contracting LLCP.O. Box 4313
- All West Floor Coverings & Cabinets LLC424 N Fruitland St
- Amador's Home Remodeling9019 11th PL W
- American Eagle Family & Pyramid Painting LLC5419 W Skagit Ave
- Apex Painting LLC6807 W Henry St
- Arias Pro Paint & Remodel LLC1017 N Road 46
- asap painting3618 s quincy pl
- A & G Solutions
- B & D Painting407 S Delmar Terrace
- B C Construction200802 E Game Farm Rd
- Babylon construction4608 w hood ave
- BCS Construction Services3905 Corral Creek Pr
Benton City, Washington
- Belza Painting2208 S Olympia St
- Bertsch's Painting7103 W Arrowhead Ave B
- Best Construction General Contractor102 N. Lincoln St.
- Built Construction & Electric LLC1761 George Washington Way # 341
- Builtright inc.17 Nuclear Ln
- B & D Painting
- Carters Carpentry1572 E ALDER ST
Walla Walla, Washington
- Castillo Painting1603 S 18th Ave
- Central Painting LLC921 Rocky Ave NE
- CertaPro Painters® of Central Washington4702 Tieton Dr Suite C
- CKB8220 W Gage Blvd
- Cliff Thorn Construction1552 Georgia ave
- Color Effects LLC1603 Judson Ave
- coloreffects painting1603 Judson Ave
- columbia basin paintingpo box 6045
- Columbia Construction511 S Grant St
- CRAFTSMAN CABINETS & FLOOR122 WELLSIAN WAY
- Carters Carpentry
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hank's Affordable Solutions305 N Elliott St
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- HOEHN CONSTRUCTION3501 W 4TH AVE
- Honey-Do .Done.9503 Broughton Dr
- HORIZON CONSTRUCTION SYSTEMS INC1236 N CALIFORNIA AVE
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Paint Best NWpob 1422
- Paint Etc.318 W Charlton Ave.
- Parker Construction7603 Vendovi Dr.
- Patriot Painting 3713 W Jay St
- Perfection Painting6009 Bayview Ln
- Perfection Pittsburgh Paint1617 S Washington St
- Poseidon Painting Co. LLC2016 Davison Ave
- Precision Tile2105 N Steptoe St
- Pride Maintenance7901 W Clearwater Ave Unit 118
- Paint Best NW
- Quality @ your site!
- Quality @ your site!
- Seamless Renovations LLC620 Skyline Dr.
- Smile-A-Mile Painting8804 W Victoria Ave
- Solstice Solar and ConstructionP.O. Box 129
- SPT LLC1804 N Jefferson St
- Standard Paint & Flooring360 N Kellogg St
- Standard Paint & Flooring130 S 72nd
- SUSAN THORSEN INTERIORS5510 W CLEARWATER AVE SUITE 3
- Seamless Renovations LLC
- The Black Woodpecker, Inc719 JADWIN AVE
- The Columbia Basin Handyman LLC511 S Grant St
- The Hunny-Do Crew1936 PIKE AVE
- The Works General Contracting1608 S Ely St # E
- TK Construction, LLC3019 Duportail St
- Tri-Enterprises LLC3002 S. Everett Pl.
- Trimz It Construction Inc.6409 Glacier Peak Dr.
- The Black Woodpecker, Inc
- Vanderpool General Contractors, LLC4403 S Kent St
- Vargo General Contractor2154 Hoxie
- Vincent Construction2205 West Frontage Road
- Visual Impact Painting Co.7300 W. Van Giesen St.
West Richland, Washington
- Vulcan Home Solutions Inc2014 West 6th Avenue
- Vanderpool General Contractors, LLC