Staying warm in the winter shouldn’t come with risks. Regular maintenance and some cautiousness will go a long way toward keeping your home safe. Follow a few safety tips to ensure your furnace doesn’t become a safety hazard for your family.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Auburn, WA
There are 156 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Auburn
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirWe had a routine check up on our furnace in May 2021 by company X. About 2 weeks after the job was done (which showed everything was fine per the technician) we started to smell whiffs of gas which dissipated quickly. After another week the smell increased and I called company X to see if a technician could come out to double check that everything was connected. The rude female on the phone said their workers never made that kind of mistake and it would cost $139 for them to come to our house. She told me the gas company would come out for free so I hung up and called them. Their meters showed there was a gas leak and they turned off our gas. I called company X and told them and this time a male answered the phone. He said I needed to call the gas company and have them turn the gas on so their techs could find the leak. Then, (I am not joking), he told me after the gas was turned on I could put a little dish soap in a spray bottle and spray the pipes to find the leak and then the technician would know where it was and fix it quickly. I called the gas company back and they sent someone out in person to tell me that is NOT how it is done. The nice man said it is primarily a safety issue and if there is a gas leak we are in potential danger. When I repeated what company X said he narrowed his eyes and suggested we hire another company. We looked online and Seatown had good reviews so we called them. When the woman that answered the phone knew we had a gas leak the first thing she asked was if it was turned off and are we okay? Then she put me on hold and checked to see when someone could be there. It was late in the day so they were scheduled the following day. Dillon and Shawn arrived and spent quite a bit of time and found 3 leaks. Dillon also showed my husband the motor on our old furnace and said it was getting to the end of its life. Company X said it would probably go another couple years (it was 21 years old). Our new furnace is installed (thank you Johnny and Andrew) and we are pleased to be Seatown customers. The entire team was so professional and treated us like they cared. They say “service out of this world” and they are not joking. The difference between Seatown and other companies is amazing. I felt like we were taken care of and everything was done to code and guarantied. We highly recommend read less
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirSeatown's crew of professionals came out and got the job done in one day. All technicians were polite and professional while also being able to answer questions as we went. I would highly recommend using Seatown for HVAC services.
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & Aircouldn't have gone better, dillon showed to give me an estimate on running my propane line to my kitchen for a new gas cooktop iam going to put in and then said he could do now, so cool great guy super skilled trades man 5 stars dillon is the man. also gave me an estimate on repair the installation on the ducks under the house to repair the insulation falling off. i scheduled that to be done too read less
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirMichael Perez did an excellent job of performing a thorough maintenance service on our furnace. He explained very clearly about his check pouts and results, and he was very delightful to work with !
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirMichael Perez came and did an excellent job of serving our old electric furnace, with kind and thorough explanation of work being performed, and checking and ensuring proper function of the furnace. He was fantastic!
- Seatown Electric Plumbing Heating & AirMichael Perez came to do a routine furnace inspection and tune up and he was hands down the best HVAC tech I have ever had. He was professional, showed me his work, gave me great advice and was super friendly. They will be my goto service from now on.
- Green City Heating and Air ConditioningWe would definitely use Green City in the future. We had a very positive experience with all of the staff at Green City. Jeff, the owner, came to our place about a year ago to give us a bid for a mini-split system install and we sat on it until a month ago as it is a big investment. He was very no-pressure and patient in answering all of our questions in easy to understand terms. Of course the price went up for our install but it had been a year and the increase was logical. Alex and Anthony the installers were on time each of the two days for our job and very polite and good communicators. Alex was great about correcting one issue with the type of head unit that we wanted in our main living room (we went with a silver/gray finish instead of the normal white). Alex made sure to check in with us at the beginning to identify the locations of the five indoor units and he didn't even blink an eye when he found out he needed to run some of the lines through our cramped attic to ensure the line sets didn't run around the front of the house. He also made sure to check-in regularly on how the install was going and to go over the appropriate running of the electrical line that met our needs as well as theirs. The indoor units are super quite and cool down our rooms quickly, just what we wanted. We can't wait to try out the heating function this fall/winter. Alex and Anthony even notched out one of the line set cover runs to sit nicely up against our air vents read less
- Green City Heating and Air ConditioningMy experience with Green City Heating and Air has been great from start to finish. First, Jeff, the owner, gave me various options for my heating and cooling needs and quickly followed up with a detailed written bid at a competitive price. He was also able to include some rerouting of ductwork and moving the position of my furnace for a more reasonable cost than the quotes I'd been given by the big HVAC companies. The HVAC techs -- Ron, Anthony, and Tyler -- were all professional, respectful of my home, really hard-working, and just nice guys to be around, and Debbie in the office has been so helpful and such a pleasure to deal with. Thank you, guys -- you're all awesome! But what impressed me most about Green City is how they reacted when we ran into a couple of unexpected problems: they were responsive, very fair, and worked on finding a solution I'd be happy with. This company seems to genuinely care about providing great customer service, and that's a rarity these days. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again in the future and I'll be recommending them to all my friends and family read less
- Green City Heating and Air ConditioningThey arrived on time and installed the unit and new thermostat. The technicians seemed pretty knowledgeable and helped give suggestions about some vents that weren't blowing enough air.
- Washington Energy ServicesWe had Washington Energy Service install a new furnace, air conditioner and hot water heater when we purchased our home in 2016. We were impressed with the presentation made by their representative prior to our purchase compared to other representatives with whom we spoke. Because we wanted to be insured, we purchased an extended warranty. We're really glad we did! We have had the system serviced annually, but this year an extensive leak developed that damaged the interior of our home and caused black mold. We initially notified our insurance company but then decided we should notify Washington Energy Service as well. The decontamination had begun, but the damage was evident. The Washington Energy Service representative was so very helpful and understanding. He immediately determined what needed to be done to correct the problem and within two days had a team to our home to complete the repair. We appreciate the professionalism, courtesy, honesty and rapid response with which Washington Energy Service treated us and would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a good local company. Linell and Bruce Arbuckle Federal Way, W read less
Heating Cooling Contractors in Auburn
- Business Description:A+ BBB Rating. Family-Owned and Operated. FREE ESTIMATES. Same Day Service Available. Background Checked and Drug Tested Technicians. Financing Available. Mercurio's Heating & Air Conditioning has been serving Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Puyallup, and all of Pierce County since 1992. What began as a small, home-based family business has grown into one of the largest, and most well-respected heating, cooling, and electrical companies in Washington. We have a well-trained, well-equipped team of support.. read lessRecent Review:Mecurio's is an unethical company you can not trust! Mecurios said my compressor was blown when in fact it was NOT! Their obviously unqualified tech worked unsupervised and failed to open a valve, which was a "rookie mistake". I had to pay Mecurio's $475 and then $544 to another company to get my heat pump running! They think I should have called them back for a second opinion. Why, to try to sell me a heat pump or charge me more money? I'm worried because, Mecurio's made my heat pump overheat, smoke and grind, bc there was only approx a max of 6oz of refrigerant in my system w a closed valve! I now do not know the long term effects of Mecurio' s Heating and Cooling Company running my system dry! Again, their employee said he added refrigerant when in fact he knew he did NOT and THAT is not only unprofessional, but an unscrupulous business practice and I think illegal! When the tech walked away he knew he had a full container but charged me! (The new contractor that got it running said it is like someone walking over to your car w a full can of gas and charging u to put it in, then walking away w the full can!! ) Mecurio's is NOT a company a homeowner can trust!!! Staff isn't supervised on the job. My a/c / heat pump is running today NOT bc of Mecurios! BUT, I now do not know the long term effects of Mecurio' s Heating and Cooling Company running my system dry! (It's like overheating an engine without oil in it & charging you for the mechanic work)! Unbelievably wrong! Their staff's costly mistake and misdiagnosis should be known: Buyer Beware read lessM R.
- Business Description:Got a malfunctioning heater? Need a new plumbing fixture installed? Is it time to rewire your home’s electrical system? Whatever project is on your plate, you’ll find a supportive and knowledgeable professional to get the job done at Black Hills. As Olympia’s leading heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and electrical company, Black Hills delivers super service, always keeping your needs in mind. In fact, your comfort is their highest priority. From repairs and maintenance to installations an.. read lessRecent Review:Installation was great, company communicates well with each stepDenise K.
- Business Description:Dick's Heating & Air Conditioning is an HVAC contractor that servesSeattle,Tacoma, Washington. Our mission is to provide the Seattle Tacoma metro area with excellence in HVAC service and repairsService: Installation, Maintenance, Repair Specialty: Air Conditioning, Ducts, Furnaces, HVAC Engineers, Heating, Ventilating Type: Commercial, Industrial, Residential Bonded, Certified, Insured, Licensed, Locally Owned, References Available, Warrantie read lessRecent Review:The repair was successful and had no complaints with technician (Roland). However I felt the pricing was near outrageous. The part that needed replacement (Siemens service disconnect) costs $20 at any electrical parts/Amazon you can buy retail. Granted there's labor (30 minutes max), but ***** charged $537. Another start capacitor was replaced which retails $25, which they charged $213 which is less unreasonable. This all on top of the $164.50 diagnostic charge totaled over $1000 pre-tax. They advertise that by quoting by the job and not by parts/labor, this works in the customer's favor. This was not the case here. Even if it was just a double mark up on parts plus electrician labor/hour would have resulted in paying only about half what I paid. Bottom line, I felt service was fined, but I got significantly overcharged read lessMarco W.
- Business Description:Ranger Heating & Cooling has been the Puget Sound's trusted comfort and energy experts since 2004. From high-efficiency heat pump, air conditioner and furnace installation and repair to water heater installation to home air filtration systems, you can count on receiving the highest quality services to keep your home comfortable year around! Call us today at (253) 266-5700 to schedule a guaranteed service diagnostic, a system tune-up, or a free in-home consultation for a new installation or re.. read lessRecent Review:went well, was on time, he did a good jobRaj V.
- Business Description:Northwest Expert Heating, LLC was established by Eddie Demchuk and his father after the two had worked in the HVAC industry for years. Our team has the skills and experience needed to install or repair heating and air conditioning systems quickly and correctly. We take pride in offering affordable services and delivering one-on-one customer care to residents in and around Federal Way, WA. Schedule an appointment with Northwest Expert Heating, LLC today. Services: • A/C Installation & Repair.. read lessRecent Review:Jessie went above and beyond to troubleshoot the problem and get the parts needed for the repair. The first commercial company that looked at it said it couldn't be repaired. But Jessie's expertise solved the problem read lessMeijun G.
- Business Description:New Heating & Cooling LLC has over 25 years of professional service experience. We are a full service Heating and Air company offering a wide range of solutions to meet all your HVAC and indoor air quality needs. We provide complete sales, installation, repair and service of all makes and models of residential, commercial, and new construction heating and air conditioning equipment. We want every client to be 100% satisfied from every interaction with New Heating & Cooling. Call us today! read lessRecent Review:A+ Perfect*quick efficient .Straight forward pricing. Top Drawer quality and installationbrian b.
- Business Description:Mountain Heating and Cooling is a family owned and operated company providing 100% customer satisfaction with over 30 years of experience. We are a full service HVAC contractor offering maintenance, repair and installation of Furnaces( Gas, Oil, Electric), Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps( Standard and Ductless) , Boilers, Water Heater (Standard and Tankless). Mountain Heating and Cooling offers professional installation, service and repairs, and preventative maintenance plans. All of Armstrong h.. read lessRecent Review:They were great. The technical and installer was awesome. They were on time and had competitive price. They were honest and responsible.William R.
- Business Description:The team of Seattle heating and cooling specialists at Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning have built a reputation for excellence that spans far and wide in the 60 plus years they have served the area. No matter how large or small the project may be, this is a company that can provide top-quality workmanship and lasting results, both within your budget and your timeframe. They proudly offer a comprehensive range of services that includes new construction, duct services, water heaters, generators.. read lessRecent Review:They were great and they completely solved my problem.yong c.
- Business Description:MM Comfort Systems is your local heating, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical experts serving the greater Seattle and Tacoma, WA, area. As one time National HVAC contractor of the Year, and Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we have been setting new standards in customer service for nearly 40 years. Comfort and Efficiency from friendly experts. Our full line of top quality products and services includes: installation, repair and maintenance of furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioners, wat.. read lessRecent Review:It went really well. They were responsive, knowledgeable and efficient. I highly recommend them.Robyn M.
- Business Description:Hunt's Services is a certified and licensed plumbing, HVAC, and electrical company serving Pierce and King County. We're highly recommended by customers and are among the top rated in the industry! Over the years, Hunt's Services has established a reputation for quality work and dependability. We understand that quality installation and service counts when you are experiencing a plumbing or heating emergency. We aim to deliver a customer experience that puts, you, as the customer first. We wa.. read lessRecent Review:It was fine and did a pretty good job but it was expensive. They sent 2 guys to do the service .Wayne B.
Deals in Auburn for Heating Air Conditioning Hvac
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Not only do whole-house humidifiers keep you breathing easy, but they also prevent dry air from damaging your beautiful wood floors and furniture. Before getting one, consult this list of the best whole-house furnace humidifiers you can buy.
What you’ll pay for furnace repairs depends on many factors, including what parts are malfunctioning, where you live, and even the time of day. Here’s a breakdown of what can go wrong with your furnace and the cost to fix those issues.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Federal Way
- Bonney Lake
- Lake Tapps
- Des Moines
- Normandy Park
- Black Diamond
- South Prairie
- Maple Valley
HVAC contractors in Auburn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC7411 89th Pl NE
- A D O & LANDSCAPING4031 CALIFORNIA AVE SW
- A Sanders Construction LLC17461 Renton Maple Valley Rd SE
Maple Valley, Washington
- A&M Electric12803 Highway 99 Suite 1
- A-1 Energy Efficiency Consulting4215 26th Ave SW Ste B
- A-QUALITY HEATING AC AND WATER HEATING CO17625 SE 121 PL
- AA Heating & Air Conditioning13010 147th St E
- AAA Heating & Air Conditioning22641 83rd Ave S
- AAIRE PARTICLE CONTROL CO420 S 96TH ST STE 25
- Able Heating & Air LLCPO Box 993
- ABOVE THE BEST INC HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING1909 159TH ST CT S
- ABUNDANT HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING126 SW 148TH ST STE C100-125
- Accurate Heating and Electrical1611 SW Roxbury St
- Accuvac Furnace and Duct Cleaning6602 114th Ave Ct E
- ACTIONAIRE INC302 LINCOLN ST
- Adept Mechanical Services, Inc. DBA Adept11624 SE 208TH ST
- Advanced Filter & Mechanical Inc910 Valley Ave NW Ste 104
- Advanced Filter And Mechanical Inc910 Valley Ave NW Ste 104
- ADVANCED MECHANICAL & PLUMBING9212 37th ave s.w
- Advanced Radiant Technology1752 NW Market St # 133
- Aegis Cleaning Services800 NE Tenney Rd Ste 110-510
- Affordable Heating and Cooling Inc3515 99th Dr SE
Lake Stephens, Washington
- Air Cleaning Technology ACT479 Orchard Heights Road
- Air Duct Cleaning Everett2722 Colby Ave Ste 432
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
- Air Duct Pro4828 S Graham St
- Air Duct Squad1516 NW 22nd Ave
- Air Flow Systems Inc6275 S 143rd Pl
- AirCare USA14503 SE 170th St
- AirGanic8728 2nd Ave NW
- Airpros Energy23502 35th Ave W
- Albert Lee4259 8th Ave NW
- Alexander's Heating14691 NE 95th St
- ALFA DEVELOPMENT LLC4545 Sant Point way NE #201
- All Access Heating & MechanicalPO Box 45350
- All American Heating12111 213th AVE CT E
Bonney Lake, Washington
- All Climate Heating & Air Conditioning17527 NE 67th Ct
- All Heating Services23505 77th Ave SE
- All New Again1500 Industry St Suite 200
- All Points Heating & Fireplace4332 CHENNAULT BEACH RD
- All Seasons Heating & Climate Control10711 A St S
- All Seasons Inc3875 Steilacoom Blvd SW
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All Star Heating and Air Conditioning IncPO Box 70
Fall City, Washington
- All Systems Heating and Cooling15839 37th Ave NE
Lake Forest Park, Washington
- All Trades Mechanical Inc3780 SE Mile Hill Dr
Port Orchard, Washington
- All Weather Heating & Cooling Inc.302 Kemp Street
Port Angeles, Washington
- ALL WEATHER HEATING A/C & REFRIGERATION7829 Center Boulevard SE #279
- All-Ways Air Control27010 Florence RD
- All-Ways Air Control1515 S Center St
- Allred Heating Cooling Electric1020 S 344th St. Suite 205
Federal Way, Washington
- Alpha Heating & Air Conditioning5716 149th Ave SE
- Alpine Ductless LLC8036 River Dr SE
- Alpine Specialty Cleaning6601 220th St SW Ste 4
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- ALTERNATIVE AIR AND HEATING INC12924 206TH AVE NE
- ALTERNATIVE HEATING AND COOLING7129 188TH ST SE
- ALWAYS TESTING INC6501 227TH ST SW
Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- AMERICAN CRAFTSMAN PLUMBING & HEATING22618 119TH AVE SE
- AMERICAN DISTRIBUTING COMPANY13618 45TH AVENUE NE
- American Fresh Air16625 Redmond Way Ste M 233
- American Heating Company20924 1st Ave S
Des Moines, Washington
- Americool Heating & AC17929 Irwin Rd SW
- Ams Custom Systems9045 Slater Ave NE
- Anchor Home Comfort, LLC18608 75th Ave NW
- Anderson Discount Heating Oils6346 Rainier Ave S.
- Anderson Nesler CoPO BOX 597
- ANP Heating and A/C LLC 1920 K St NE
- Anthony Myers Plumbing402 Railroad Ave S
- AP Heating & Cooling12722 SE 223rd Dr
- Apollo Plumbing12404 E Gibson Rd
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Aqua Rec's Swimmin' Hole & Fireside1407 Puyallup Ave.
- Aquarius Plumbing & Heating LLC.5900 119th Ave SE Apt C106
- Aristo Mechanical Co2612 50th Ave SW
- Arne's Backflow Assembly Services LLCPO Box 437
- Arrow InsulationPO BOX 1233
Mount Vernon, Washington
- Artisan Design Build Inc1911 SW Campus Drive Ste 671
Federal Way, Washington
- Artisan Premier Electrical, Inc718 GRIFFIN AVE STE 342
- AS YOU WISH ELECTRIC825 S STACY ST
- ATEKA HEATING906 PIKE ST NW
- Auburn Foreign and Domestic Car725 Auburn Way N.
- Aurora Edmonds Furnace Cleaning12246 SE 196th
- Avalon Contracting, Inc2720 S J St
- Azimuth Construction Group LLC607 south 301st street
Federal Way, Washington
- A & I Galiaf Co. LLC
- B THURMAN'S HEATING & AIR LLCPO Box 5377
- B&R APPLIANCE REPAIRp.o.box 223
- BAIKAL SERVICES®11014 34th Dr SE
- Barr Heating Solutions16840 126th Ave SE
- Beacon Plumbing Heating & Mechanical Inc515 7th Ave S
- Beacon Plumbing, Heating, & Mechanical Inc8611 S 192nd St
- Beacon Plumbing, Heating, & Mechanical Inc1907 105th Street South
- Beck's Furnace Inc2920 137th Ave NE
Lake Stevens, Washington
- Bee's Plumbing and Heating4508 SW Othello St
- Bel Air Heating Cooling & Electric Inc5511 112th Ave E Ste. A
- Bel Red Windows & Doors5115 S 139th St
- B THURMAN'S HEATING & AIR LLC