Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Arlington, VT
There are 2 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Arlington
- Champlain Appliance ServiceThey fixed the dishwasher promptly and for a fair price. The process from the initial call to set up the appointment to the payment of the bill was problem-free. I would definitely call again if we needed help.
- Champlain Appliance ServicePerfectly--first visit identified the problem, obviously correctly, because the freezer is now working beautifully.
- Champlain Appliance ServiceHe visited when he said he would, quickly got to the heart of the problem, no ordered the part. He returned when he said he would.
- Appliance DoctorThey were really nice and I liked them. I had a good experience with them. They were really honest. But the repair cost so much that I just bout a new one. They charged me to do the diagnostic, but if they would have fixed it they would have taken the cost off. They were great. This was right after a tornado came through and everyone was busy, but they still managed to come out read less
- Tri-County InstallationsThe serviceman arrived when promised and was very professional and courteous. He installed the hood fan in less than 15 minutes for a very reasonable price. Excellent!
- TATRO'S APPLIANCE CARE ELECTWe had tried to secure a visit by an alternate repair service and we were given a date two + weeks in the future which isn't very helpful when you need a repair done on your refrigerator. Tatros sent a repair person the same day as I called them!! Efficient and Effective. Craig and Ben responded to our call - one of these guys was the skilled repairman and he brought an apprentice with him, in response to my our call for refrigerator repair. They advised me if the fix they suggested didn't work, what the next steps might be and the approx cost read less
- AppliancePartsPros.comI dealt with two agents for two different symptoms that turned out to stem from the same problem. Over the course of more than an hour, they recommended diagnosis and repair actions and patiently waited while I executed them. Furthermore, they issued a returned merchandise authorization (RMA) for the first (electrical) part I ordered but which did not solve my problem. Appliance Parts Pro provides a valuable service which makes them my go-to resource for all appliance repairs read less
- GANZ PLUMBING COI have used Ganz several times over the last few years and each time they have been excellent. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
- CHUCK'S APPLIANCE SVCChuck is always friendly, approachable, and explains all repairs in good detail. Pricing is fair and always satisfied with service.
- Masco Appliance and Air Conditioning IncWhen I called for service they had someone scheduled to come the next day. They said he'd call between 10 and 10:30 to confirm a window of time to come by the house: he called right on time, arrived in the window, and completed the work in the allotted time frame. After opening up the machine and reviewing the technical manual he pretty quickly came to the conclusion that the problem was the water flow meter/controller. He had the part on hand in his truck. After replacing the part he stuck around long enough into a wash cycle to make sure this was really going to resolve the problem. Overall the quality of service was very good and very professional - I'd call them again read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Arlington
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a small local full service plumbing & heating company servicing your area. We will treat you with the respect and aj attention to detail you have been lacking. and an attention to detail you have been lacking. read lessRecent Review:Contact me to see the text messages from the owner to see how it went.Shannon T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:No travel cost. Cost is determined by the job. This time of year we offer inspection, cleaning of your boiler or furnace at the best rates around give as call or email we be happy to hear what you have and quote on your produc read less
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and la.. read less
- Business Description:Contact Cocoplum Appliances in Brattleboro, VT, to purchase kitchen appliances and acquire appliance repair, appliance parts, and installation services. Additional number: (888) 412-1222
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- North Bennington
- Eagle Bridge
- Hoosick Falls
appliance repair services in Arlington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- JEK Plumbing Heating & Cooling LLC603 Wiley Mountain Dr
- JEK Plumbing Heating & Cooling LLC
- P & F APPLIANCE INC147 BONNET ST
Manchester Center, Vermont
- P & F APPLIANCE INC
- Spectrum Energy2283 Stone Rd
- Spectrum Energy