Real Property Management PROS

VA
Virginia: Contractors

11350 Random Hills Road

Fairfax, VA 22030

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Real Property Management PROS is the market leader when it comes to residential leasing and property management services. We have leased and managed over 900 properties in Northern Virginia. There is a good reason why property owners in Northern Virginia turn to Real Property Management PROS as their first choice: we have revolutionized property management in a way that guarantees a more reliable, scalable, professional and technology-driven management platform that delivers a better return on your investment. 1. We are dedicated professionals who live and work here in the Northern Virginia area. 2. We run your rental property like a business, focused on getting the best return on your investment. 3. We are held to a higher, national standard and offer greater reliability than the competition. 4. Our proven processes are based on over 25 years of experience and technology-driven platforms. 5. We have been recognized by Inc. 500 four years running as a company who is doing things right. Put simply, we offer a committed team and a more efficient process that saves you money....

real estate agent (22)fireplace services (1)chimney repair (1)water heaters (1)appliance repair (28)plumbers (8)HVAC Companies (7)driveway gate installation (1)roofing (1)pest control (1)carpet installation (1)

09/29/2021

RPMP Maintenance Coordinator Axel Sanchez has always been very responsive to work with. He has always shown great professionalism in his follow-ups and very courteous. In my opinion I feel that he truly sets a great example of high quality customer service.

Description of Work
Tenant Coordination

Category property management

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

08/13/2021

It was easy on the owner as everything was dealt by the RPM team. They showed professionalism, timeliness and completed all activities required for renting it out with little oversight. I definitely would recommend any owners who would like to rent out their property.

Description of Work
Their team did all the work required to get to rent out.

Category property management

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

07/28/2021

I was put in contact with Chuck at Real Property Management PROS. Chuck is a great person to work with - highly professional, punctual and quick responsiveness. He was able to provide me necessary information to make my screening of tenants as easy and quickly as possible. He also provided insight and clarity on any questions I have in terms of the services that he offered and recommendation for m...

Description of Work
Listing rental property and Tenant Screening

Category real estate agents,property management

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

07/15/2021

The attentiveness and promptness of the property management services has been great. Our advisor, David Salazar, keeps us up-to-date on what care needs to be done to the property and manages the account with professionalism.

Description of Work
Property Management Services

Category appliance repair,property management

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

06/15/2021

Adulfo Arenas was great to work with at Real Property Management Pros. Our AC was going out and he had someone at our house within two hours and the issue was fixed right away. It was a hot day so I'm very grateful for Adulfo's help!

Description of Work
We needed our AC fixed

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We really appreciate it. So glad we were able to help resolve the situation.

06/15/2021

They couldn’t collect rent from my tenants for 8 months and I had to hire a lawyer myself to get them out. Their accounting department responses were awful. I have asked them to send the the unpaid to collection department 9 months ago. No response so far from accounting department. I had to sell my property at last. I highly disapprove this company.

Description of Work
Used Management pros to rent my townhouse

Category appliance repair,property management

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

Thank you for your review, I’m so sorry about what you experienced as an owner with us at Real Property Management PROS. That is not the type of experience we want our owners to have. I appreciated our conversation regarding this.

06/10/2021

Very worth the price. Specifically Adrian Gutierrez, the Maintenance Coordinator for RPM Pros. Outstanding customer service.

Description of Work
Property Management

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

06/09/2021

I got a problem with the HVAC system, and they got it fixed in 3 days! Thanks!

Description of Work
HVAC repair

Category appliance repair,real estate agents

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

06/04/2021

Real Property Management Pros has excellent staff. Ms. Dyana Woods, Leasing Assistant provided me with professional and knowledgeable assistance as I navigated through the leasing process. I am so appreciative of Ms. Woods kind and responsive nature which made my experience a lot easier. I highly recommend using RPM services to others.

Description of Work
I need assistance with finding a rental property

Category real estate agents,property management

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

04/02/2021

Very well. Real Property Mgt Pros communications with me were comprehensive, prompt and articulate. They were attentive to both my and the tenants needs and made sure we were both satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Apartment maintenance

Category appliance repair,plumbing,property management

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

We provide full-service leasing and property management for the client that wants to be hands-off, as well as a standalone leasing service for landlords with the necessary time and expertise to handle the ongoing management responsibilities on their own. Real Property Management PROS gets the property rented quickly, to qualified tenants, consistently disperses the rental proceeds on time and inspects and maintains the property throughout the lease. . . all while complying with the ever-changing

We do not manage commercial properties.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express