Basement Masters Waterproofing

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7371 Atlas Walk Way Ste 194

Gainesville, VA 20155

BASEMENT MASTERS WATERPROOFING...because it's not just any house...it's YOUR HOME! Basement Masters Waterproofing is quickly becoming one of the most recognized companies in waterproofing and foundation repair because of our attention to your unique needs and our exceptional craftsmanship. Our inspectors and construction foremen have experience spanning over twenty years and provide the expertise required to address the complex issues homeowners face when trying to solve their foundation problems. At Basement Masters we pride ourselves in providing superior service and the right solution at fair and affordable prices to our customers. In addition to offering interior and exterior waterproofing systems we also provide: ⁻ crawl space vapor barrier/encapsulation systems and repair, ⁻ foundation repair and wall straightening, ⁻ wall supports and bracing, ⁻ carbon fiber reinforcement straps, ⁻ foundation crack repair, ⁻ epoxy injections, ⁻ french drain systems, ⁻ sump pump replacement (additional permits may apply), ⁻ egress windows, ⁻ retaining walls, ⁻ battery back up sump pumps, ⁻ dehumidification systems and much, much more. We treat your home like we would our own. We are fully licensed and insured. For our customers' convenience we now accept all major credit cards....

basement waterproofing (206)foundation repair (42)well & water pump repair (39)drain pipe installation (37)egress window (28)concrete repair (24)excavating (15)window replacement (4)hardscaping (3)

09/14/2020

I'm long overdue for posting this review as we had the work done over a year ago. We hired Basement Masters Waterproofing to excavate our 60 year old town home and redo the waterproofing. We chose them because they came highly recommended by neighbors, and all of the fabulous reviews online. We were given an estimate of the work, and an option to install a sump pump if we wanted. Our unit is the e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

CATEGORY excavators,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

09/11/2020

Great. The team was on time, very professional and communicated to me work being done to include clean up process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed cracks in garage concrete wall

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

09/05/2020

It was great! Everyone was very nice and helpful. They were flexible on scheduling and got my basement fixed very quickly! I wish I had done this years ago, I never have to spend another stormy day worried my basement will leak. Thanks, all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

08/27/2020

Very pleased. Had to move all my shrubs to seal outside and install pump. Replanted everything beautifully and it all survived.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement wall sealed inside and outside. Sump pump installed

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2020

08/24/2020

Perfectly. When reached out for service, I got a prompt appointment for a site visit. The estimator arrived as promised, did a thorough reviw and provided a detailed estimate within a few days. The work was performed and and when promised the crew was courteous and professional and worked cleanly and efficiently. All COVID precautions were taken. The repair has perform well in recent heavy rains. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reapit foundation leak where water supply line entered the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

We are so grateful you felt our services were prompt and courteous! Thank you for your feedback! -The Team at Basement Masters Waterproofing

08/15/2020

This is an A+ company. Knowledgeable people, engaging and polite employees, quality work. Circumstances put me in a very tight schedule bind regarding the sale of and closure on my house. Employees at multiple levels of the company worked to get what I needed done on a rush basis. What would have taken six to eight weeks under normal operating procedures was wrapped up in under two weeks. Exceptio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump and drainage installation inside basement

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

08/14/2020

Perfectly! Randall and staff were extremely patient with us while we made up our minds several times over! Everyone was highly professional and competent from receptionist to install staff. Communication excellent on ALL fronts. I can not recommend highly enough and reasonable price too. I have actually never had such a great experience with a contractor in my 35+ years as a homeowner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

Thank you so much for your review [Member Name Removed]! For you to say this is your best experience with a home repair contractor in 35+ years is a powerful statement. Thank you again! -The Team at Basement Masters Waterproofing

07/01/2020

Prior to our discussion, they requested pictures of the work needed in order to assess the damage. Shortly thereafter, I got a call about the work. Although the company does not do wrought iron repairs, I got some excellent information about the work needed and advice on how to cost-effectively proceed with the job. In addition, they outlined a "do it yourself" repair to filling the hole which wil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fill hole at the top of the walk-up basement stairs and repair the wrought iron fencing around the walk-up.

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2020

03/24/2020

Workers came to do the job the day after we signed the contract because of an ongoing slow leak into our finished basement. They performed the work neatly, efficiently and quickly and even installed a popup drain for the downspout, which had not been included in the original estimate, at no extra cost. Months later, the basement remains dry and the dehumidifier no longer must run constantly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2019

03/23/2020

The team at Basement Masters gave me a fair assessment of my basement issue without trying to sell me on an expensive solution. Their team worked quickly and my basement is completely dry. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing Foundation

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Basement Waterproofing, both Interior and Exterior Systems. Carbon Fiber Foundation Wall Support and Reinforcement Systems. Epoxy Wall Injection (for crack repair). Install Exterior Basement Walkout Stairs and Entrances, Lower Basement Floors to Increase Ceiling Height in Older Homes, Crawl Space Vapor Barriers. Safety Egress Windows. Concrete Wall Repair. Exterior French Drains (to control standing water issues) Water Management Systems. Retaining Walls Pump Replacements and Battery Back-Ups.

We unfortunately do not yet provide mold remediation to our customers. However, if we discover mold during the performance of our work we can recommend a highly trusted associate to help you with this serious problem. We also have trusted associates we can recommend for:sidewalks and driveway concrete work, patios and gutters and downspouts. During our inspections we will not ignore these issues but we can help you find professionals who have as much dedication to their customers as we do.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing