B & B Services

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

328 E Riverside Dr

Salem, VA 24153

We do Heating & A/C, Ductcleanings, Dryer vent cleanings, run Gas lines, replace Water Heaters, remodeling (general), Handyman work which includes fixing just about anything in and around your home like electrical, including ceiling fans, Plumbing, install and hook up appliances, Exhaust vents and fans, Deck repairs and builds and much more. We can give you the best quality of work we can offer in any project, guaranteed. For the first job ill do for you, ill give you $50 or $100 off depending on how big the job is. Look forward to doing work for you. Thank you and have a blessed day.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

At B & B Services we pride ourselves on being one of the top company's in the area that brings you any services that you might need in or outside your home. We do Heating & A/C, Ductwork Cleanings, install Water Heaters, Electrical, some Plumbing, Pressure Washing, Deck repairs and builds, (General) Remodeling, and all Handyman work as well. Need a gas line run for your Stove or Gas logs, no problem, we can do it. Our customers constantly comment on our high quality of work and the high amount of attention to detail we give. With over 20 years of service experience and taking pride in what we do, we strive to master every type of project for you. When it comes to getting things repaired in your home we tackle the job big or small, so hire us today to fix it right for you the first time. We are extremely flexible with scheduling and also competitively priced. Call us today for your free estimate. We look forward to working with you. Thank you and have a blessed day....

HVAC Companies (15)air duct cleaning (5)

04/04/2021

Chris told me exactly how it would go and that it would take about 4 hours. Well he and his co-worker finished in about 2-1/2 hours, cleaned-up and hauled all boxes and old equipment off. Very professional, knowledgeable in a lot of different areas, and punctual (shows-up on-time or calls to explain why he can't be there i.e. weather). I would definitely hire this service(s) again.

Description of Work
Chris came out and quoted a replacement HVAC system and heat pump for my former house at 119 Barnett Rd, at my request.Called me as soon as he got the contact email and we arrange date & time for new system install (Sept 1, 2020).

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

09/10/2020

Very good! Chris called me almost immediately after I registered on Angie's List. I had already been told by my regular HVAC service tech that a replacement unit would cost about $7000 if paid in cash or offered me a financing/service contract for 10 years at $140+ a month!! Come on guys! Chris with B&B came by the next day (Monday), we talked and he offered to replace my current Goodman units wit...

Description of Work
Replacement of 10 year old heat pump & central unit

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

01/03/2020

Did not show up first two days. Arrived and didn't know what he was talking about. Told me I needed a new furnace ($3200) and new heat pump. When I declined he wanted to charge me $150 for house call--with premium because he had to come on Sat (he failed to show thurs or fri.) I offered him $50 for gas and he stormed out. Two days later got furnace and heat pump repaired and serviced for total $90...

Description of Work
Safety check and repait gas furnace.

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

01/20/2019

Chris returned my call at work and was at my home by 9:00 am. Called me back with results and had everything done and cleaned up by 5:00 pm

Description of Work
Had furnace amd outside ac unit replaced

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

11/09/2018

Our furnace motor was making a loud noise, and Chris Suttles came by and diagnosed the problem shortly after I called. He fixed the problem that afternoon, and the furnace is now quieter than it's ever been. I asked him to come by the next week and give the furnace a tune-up and clean the heating ducts. When Chris opened one of the supply ducts, he found the inside of the ducts had a sticky, oil-l...

Description of Work
Furnace repair, maintenance, and replacement of all ductwork

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

11/02/2018

It went great!!! They were very reasonable, and did a great job. I would recommend B@B Services for any heating and air conditioning work.

Description of Work
They replaced my furnace.

Work Completed On 10/20/2018

10/19/2018

Went well. Chris was very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
Dryer duct needed cleaning

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

10/18/2018

The service was great. The guy was very friendly and explained everything to me. I would recommend them to anybody.

Description of Work
They had to repair the fan motor and compressor in my AC unit.

Work Completed On 09/27/2018

10/18/2018

Went very well. Mr.Suttles was very professional,on time and well priced.

Description of Work
Needed heating unit checked before winter.Also need a new air return vent.Also had ducts cleaned out.

Work Completed On 10/18/2018

10/15/2018

Christopher was friendly and a professional answer all my questions.Did a awesome job . Definitely recommend his service .

Description of Work
Cleaned heat ducts and heat pump also put a sealant of cinder blocks

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

HVAC Repairs, HVAC replacements, HVAC new installs, retrofit, airduct work, gas lines for fire places, Gas logs. I replace water Heaters too. Also anything that has to do with handyman work which contains all big and small jobs in and around your home.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available