The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Vinton, VA
There are 7 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Vinton
- Asphalt Advisory ProsThe driveway went well and initially I just had AAP do an additional lane off to the side of the existing drive. The work was good but trying to marry up the old and the new was a little crooked (due to very thin existing pavement) and I decided to add a cap to the old asphalt to make the job complete. AAP was able to work with me and keep the price reasonable while not sacrificing quality of work! Driveway looks great and the convenience of the addition makes parking quick and easy! Highly recommend these guys- they do great work!
- Asphalt Advisory ProsVery professional. On time, work was done in accordance with written contract. Great communication skills all questions answered in detail. Again all team members of company that we spoke with either over the phone or in person were extremely professional great communication skills The job they did was exactly what we agreed upon they did a fantastic job the driveway looks great could not be happier recommend this company 100%
- Extreme Design Landscaping & Turfgrass ManagementExtreme Design showed up and did an excellent job. Very knowledgeable & competitive price. I’d call them again they showed up when they said they would and completed the job on time. Unlike a lot of other contractors.
- Virginia PavingThe paving job, when the finally showed up, was very good. However, they were very hard to communicate with, missed a number of appointments, do not return phone calls and did not satisfactorily complete the non paving tasks we had a agreed on. We had agreed on certain specifics in a detailed drawing which I supplied and they later partially ignored. Recommendation: I think this is, or once was, a good company; but if you want anything other than basic paving make shore you have a VERY SPECIFIC WRITTEN CONTRACT with them
- Twin Springs Hauling & Gradinghe arrived on time went straight to work after i showed him what I had imagined. The work he performed exceeded the original description but he still managed to give me a driveway at near 8 degree to 12 degree and cleared a nice parking area out as well.
- Paving PlusRepresentative arrived and assessed situation immediately, measured the affected area and made a reasonable bid on the spot. When my wife told him she was concerned about coming rains leaking into the basement, he checked his schedule and moved up repair to within a week. Paving Plus arrived on time and did a beautiful job. I could not recommend this contractor more highly
- Donnie's Driveway Sealing & Patch WorkDonnie's was easy to work with. We received several estimates and Donnie's was right in the middle. They contacted us before coming out and the new 2" overlay was very well done. Others in our neighborhood had a different company do theirs, and ours looks much better. The transition with the road is very important and they made it look great. We waited until this summer to get it sealed. They worked with us on the schedule, and arranged to come out. Since the weather was impacting everyone, I knew we would have a wait, however, they were able to fit us in around their first date. We were very pleased with the outcome. Our driveway looks brand new! They were easy to contact via phone and text messaging, arrived when promised, and did a wonderful job. The sealing was around $550.00 while the 2" topping was around $5300.00. We have a large driveway
- Donnie's Driveway Sealing & Patch WorkThey showed up on time and performed the job quickly, efficiently, and cleanly. When I called afterwards to say that there was a small spot that they had missed, they came quickly to repair it.
- Paving PlusCrist was wonderful to work with from the estimate through completion of the work. We enlarged our driveway/parking areas substantially. He fully explained all the steps they would take to complete the work, including any concerns regarding drainage. The work was planned for a 2-day session. They stayed late and completed everything in 1 day. We couldn't be more pleased with the quality of work, the team's hard work and Crist's professionalism. Would definitely recommend them to anyone needing paving and will use them again
- Paving PlusThe free estimate was done right away and the work scheduled for the following week. The work was done as promised, on time and on budget. All the workers were pleasant and professional. We are very happy with the job and would rehire Paving Plus should we need paving work done again.
Driveway Pavers in Vinton
- Business Description:Asphalt Advisory Pros is a family owned & operated company that brings 3 generations of experience to your doorstep! Our professionals expertise can be trusted in all aspects of installing, repairing, and maintaining asphalt pavement for all Commercial and Residential properties. We won't leave until the job is done right! We take great pride in all of our work and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Our team is detail oriented, professional, and most importantly reliable. We offer free est..Recent Review:Everything went great very pleasedAllen s.
- Business Description:Full Service Landscaping company. Turfgrass, Commercial Herbicide license, Hardscape and softscape. Specialize in Commercial and ResidentialRecent Review:My wife and I built a house in 2019 and was undecided on if we wanted to hard surface our driveway so we decided to hold off. As we moved into spring/summer 2020 we decided to move forward with hard surfacing our driveway. After receiving 2 asphalt quotes I reached out to Chris with Extreme Design and he not only provided a competitive quote for asphalt he also provided a concrete quote. My wife and decided to go with concrete, and we are happy with that decision. Chris and his team showed up on time, had the proper equipment and seasoned man power and delivered an awesome driveway for us. If we ever need any other hard surfacing done we will be calling Chris and team!!Brian S.
- Business Description:We are a full service professional, licensed and insured asphalt company. Our services include, driveways, parking lots, crack filling, patching, sealcoating and repairs.Recent Review:The paving job, when the finally showed up, was very good. However, they were very hard to communicate with, missed a number of appointments, do not return phone calls and did not satisfactorily complete the non paving tasks we had a agreed on. We had agreed on certain specifics in a detailed drawing which I supplied and they later partially ignored. Recommendation: I think this is, or once was, a good company; but if you want anything other than basic paving make shore you have a VERY SPECIFIC WRITTEN CONTRACT with themJim L.
- Business Description:J&D Masonry LLC has been providing quality block, brick and stone work since 1993 for homeowners as well as the commercial industry. Proficient in all areas of masonry. No job is too small. I promise to deliver exceptional work at a reasonable price. **I would like to add that communication is the key to a successful project, and I welcome any complaints or requests during a project in order to make everyone's project a success. *Recent Review:Provided a description of work to desired and requested a quote on 5/10/21. Never heard back. Phone today 5/19 - no answer & no answering machine. Very disappointing.Judith L.
- Business Description:With over 30 years in the sealcoating business, I am here to seal coat your driveway and make it look new again I also patch and do crack filling on driveways I specialize in Residential commercial 24 emergency service hit me up for your free elevation todaRecent Review:Henry arrived on time 7:00am, which was very important as I had to get to work. My driveway was completed by the time I returned home. The driveway had been cleaned, all the cracks were filled, and the sealing liquid was applied perfectly. I would recommend him to anyoneCryssy ..
- Business Description:Complete home remodeling. Award winning.Recent Review:Process was wonder from start to finish. Price was in line with other contractors. The guys doing the work were prompt vary curtious. Job site was vary clean through out the entire job. Me. Crockett followed threw with everything we had discussed in the planning stages. Me.Lilly made sure project stayed in line and on schedule. I would definitely have them do any of my projects from here on outKevin C.
- Business Description:FW Brick Repair is a locally owned and operated company. We have more than 20 years experience and we specialize in pointing and filling brick and mortar cracks that occur due to settlement of foundations. We are also able to restore damaged brick walls, columns, chimneys, fireplaces, fences, and arches to their original conditionRecent Review:DFW Brick repair was never on time and I had trouble getting the job completed. About a month after completion I notice that the repairs on my flower bed wall were cracked. I called DFW Brick repair and they responded saying they would call me back but never did. This is the most unprofessional outfit that you could do business with. It seems that they were just brokers hiring cheap labor to complete their contracts. Save yourself the trouble and hire real professionalswilliam h.
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contactRobert M.
- Business Description:Specializing in yard mowing and maintenance, landscaping, hardscaping, deck maintenance, deck building, retaining walls, koi ponds, patios, swimming pools, air quality control systems, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I initially used this firm because I believed that having folks locally would provide a greater degree of reliability. Unfortunately this was not the case. After a quick response in April for an estimate on tree planting and yard landscaping it has now been over two months and the work is unfinished. I have trees still sitting in pots and no topsoil or grass. I have canceled the soil and asked that they finished the trees and have literally been ignored. The landscapers have not responded to numerous requests from both my wife and I to finishing the work. This has been the most unprofessional experience I have had in years and I would strongly urge potential customers to seek another firm. Update 7/6/21 The company has dismissed the employee who was the source of the delay and lack of communication. The company owner, his wife and family came during the July 4th weekend and completed the task in four hours. Clearly the owner cares about his reputation and is a strong worker. This was a situation where the company's business had outgrown his ability to manage it personally. The finished work looks excellent and Joey is definitely a stand up guy to work with. Be sure if you use this firm that he is directly involved with the contractPatrick T.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated business that strives to provide a service to the customer like none other. Quality work✔️ Reasonable prices✔️ Customer service ✔️ Reliable equipment ✔️Recent Review:Communication was bad but improved closer to when work done. Took 2 months to get work done. Several no shows and no communication. Weather rainy at first but afterward several weeks of good weather followed. Job took about 5 hours to complete. Work was good and driveway looks nice, but the other left us feeling very disappointedKimberly B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Blue Ridge
- Boones Mill
- Poages Mill
- Cave Spring
- Bent Mountain
- Rocky Mount
- Glade Hill
driveway paving contractors in Vinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc
- Green, Greene, and Greener840 Longview Dr
- Green, Greene, and Greener
- Lucas PavingPO Box 860
- Lucas Paving
- MC NEIL ASPHALT MAINTENANCE7210 FRANKLIN RD
Boones Mill, Virginia
- MC NEIL ASPHALT MAINTENANCE
- New Millennium Paving252 Duncan rd
Princeton, West Virginia
- New Millennium Paving
- R F Koehler Construction IncPO Box 8265
- R F Koehler Construction Inc
- Salem Paving Corp755 Roanoke St
- Salem Paving Corp
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100