If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in New Canton, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in New Canton
- RooterMan of VirginiaTechnician Shane Moore and his helper Chris did a phenomenal job unclogging a very, very clogged drainage pipe at our house. After hours of sweat and hard work they were successful at unclogging years of sludge from the pipe! This was the second time that Shane has come to our rescue! He is a wonderful man and we appreciate all of his hard work and professionalism
- RooterMan of VirginiaGreat experience. Came the same day I called and arrived early (notified me first). I had Dustin and Justin. Gave a price when they arrived and stuck to it, no surprises. These guys were great. Knowledgeable and very focused on making sure the work was done right plus, very personable and friendly. Enjoyed having them here. Would recommend over others in the same area
- RooterMan of VirginiaWe needed to have an ole iron pipe replaced as well as galvanized lines replaced. A leak was found at the base of a toilet, and this was repaired. The interior of the toilet was also replaced. The job was well done, and the workman pleasant to work with. I thought they were a bit expensive, but I have not have this kind of work done in awhile. It took a couple of tries for the office to get my address and email correct for estimates to be sent, however. .. not the plumber’s fault
- Wooten ApplianceAfter the purchase was made, they emailed me and told me they do not service my area and I should request a refund.
- Expert Appliance ServicesPJ responded immediately to our problem. He ordered the parts and with amazing skill and speed fixed both the microwave and cooktop. He is very knowledgeable and skilled. He is a real professional and personable. I would recommend him to anyone in need of small or large appliance repair.
- RooterMan of VirginiaI had a big leakage in the kitchen sink and could not use it any more. Excellent and affordable service. The yang technician, Shane, investigated the situation very carefully. Identified the cause of big leakage behind the cabinet wall, found effective solution how to fix the problem with the minimal damages to constructions, repaired the system and verified that everything is fine. I am very grateful
- Darren Smith Appliance RepairI read the reviews. This was our first time calling Darren Smith. I called early and explained the dryer problem-- heating but not drying. His schedule worked-out such that he came later the same morning. He couresty called when on his way to our house. He took about 15 minutes to assess the problem with our dryer. He turned on the dryer. First, in the basement, he checked the dryer vent duct for condensation and the end where it opens to outside. No air coming out at end and condensation along vent (several droplets of water on basement floor.) It seems vent has a major clog. Dryer working/heating fine. Darren was great. He explained running the dryer would probably blow the circuit inside the dryer. Darren referred us to Dryer Vent Wizard. We set up an appointment. We won't run the dryer until vent is cleaned/repaired. Lastly, Darren deferred his service fee and only charged us for just his gas. We will definitely use Darren Smith here-on-out for our applicance repair. He was honest, professional and personable. Thanks
- RooterMan of VirginiaIt was great. In fact we needed someone to change the electrical boards on the stove that this guy installed. He was like here is someone I recommend, so he was very helpful.
- DMG Appliance RepairI received the Angie List Discount. He is a freelance repairman that works out of his car. A professional looking uniform (shirt) would improve his business image. A nice guy that knows his appliances. I would use him again.
- Darren Smith Appliance RepairDARREN IS A GREAT GUY, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROFESSIONAL. WILL CERTAINLY CALL HIM THE NEXT TIME I NEED THIS KIND OF SERVICE
Appliance Repair Experts in New Canton
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:BEST HOME IMPROVEMENT is a family owned full service building and remodeling company based in Gordonsville, VA. Owner Troy Best has over 30 years of experience in a wide range of trades including carpentry, ceramic tile, cabinetry, roofing, restoration and installing masonry patios and walkways. Call or email today for a free estimate (434) 242-6313, or email firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:He is excellent and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Troy was such a pleasure to have in my home today. I will definitely hire him again for anything I may need and I would give him my highest rating.Lake Anna E.
- Business Description:Rooter-Man of Virginia has been a Charlottesville, VA professional plumbing, sewer, and drain cleaning company for over 40 years. Owned by the Stemmle family, and proudly serving Charlottesville, Waynesboro, Staunton, Harrisonburg, Orange, and Culpeper. Please call us at 434-963-7668 to schedule, and mention you found us from Angie's List to have the $59 dispatch fee waived.Recent Review:Technician Shane Moore and his helper Chris did a phenomenal job unclogging a very, very clogged drainage pipe at our house. After hours of sweat and hard work they were successful at unclogging years of sludge from the pipe! This was the second time that Shane has come to our rescue! He is a wonderful man and we appreciate all of his hard work and professionalismHunter B.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional address - PO Box 220, Ruckersville, VA 22968. Additional DBAs - Mack Morris Heating & Air Conditioning, Mack Morris Inc. Additional phone - (434) 985-2091. Award winning
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:Appliance sales and service. Factory trained technicians and delivery crew. 6 full time employees and 3 part time employeesRecent Review:When I needed my Maytag washing machine repaired, I really thought a locally owned appliance center would be the way to go. I do like to support local businesses instead of big box stores. I was so very wrong. I was understanding about the long wait time to get a serviceman out. We are in a pandemic after all and people are repairing, not buying new. The wait for the parts to be ordered wasn't bad. BUT....the repairman's diagnosis must have been wrong. After installing the new parts, the machine had the exact same problem as before--spinning slowly and leaving my clothes sopping wet. NO improvement whatsoever. For that, they expected me to pay the full bill. I wouldn't have minded if they'd fixed the machine, but they didn't. I tried to think of what might be a fair solution. After all, they did order parts. The technician had told me that in all his 21 years of repairing machines, he'd never seen those parts go bad before. So I knew they would be out the cost of the parts and not able to use them on anyone else's machine. I called the office and offered to pay for the cost of the parts, but not the cost of the repair since I still had a non-functioning machine. Not only did they not offer to try other solutions to fix it, but I felt like they were trying to steer me towards buying a new machine from them. And then came the final insult. When I offered what I thought was a fair solution, they accused me of LYING to them, insinuating that they had fixed my machine and I just didn't want to pay the bill. I am an honest person and have rarely been so insulted in my life. Kelly said if I wasn't going to pay the entire bill, they wanted their parts back to use on other peoples' machines (see above about the repairman saying that was the first time he'd ever replaced those particular parts in 21 years of servicing machines--no, they did not need those parts for another machine. Unlikely they ever will). Fortunately, I still had the old parts, which had nothing wrong with them. In the end, they chose to send the repairman out again ($120 service call) to take back their parts ($40) because they thought I was lying to them. The fact that I was willing to let them take back their parts should have been a clue to them that I wasn't lying. Oh, and they insisted I pay the $70 diagnostic fee. I paid it rather than keep hassling with them, but I will never deal with them again. So here I sit, three months later (I took a few weeks to calm down so as to write as fair a review as possible), out $70 and still with a broken machine. Overall, I think this is the worst experience I have ever had dealing with a company to get something repaired. From the misdiagnosis, to accusing me of lying to them, to insisting on taking back their parts even though those parts are useless to them and it cost them more to take the parts back than what they cost (I guess they had to take the parts back just to prove to themselves that I wasn't lying to them), this whole experience has left me with an ugly feeling. I do hope I haven't gotten the repairman in trouble with this review. He was doing his best. My problem is primarily with the office personnel and with being accused of lyingSherry R.
Deals in New Canton for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Your washing machine sees a lot of use, so when it’s not working properly, it can really affect your day. Learn six tell-tale signs you need washing machine repair so you know when to hire a pro.
The cost to install various appliances, such as ovens, refrigerators, washers, and dryers, will depend on factors like cabinetwork, extra parts, or plumbing.
Find appliance repair services in
- Fork Union
- Lake Monticello
- Kents Store
- Amelia Court House
- Hampden Sydney
appliance repair services in New Canton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- FULLER'S APPLIANCE17904 LOUISA RD
- FULLER'S APPLIANCE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1615 EMMET ST N
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Kraft Appliance Repair1128 Rose Hill Dr
- Kraft Appliance Repair
- Mack Morris Heating & Air Conditioning175 Commerce Dr
- Mack Morris Heating & Air Conditioning
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Piedmont Facilities Management2811 Hydraulic Rd
- Piedmont Facilities Management