Best Home Improvement

Founded 2009 • With Angi since January 2009

4.3

BEST HOME IMPROVEMENT is a family owned full service building and remodeling company based in Gordonsville, VA. Owner Troy Best has over 30 years of experience in a wide range of trades including carpentry, ceramic tile, cabinetry, roofing, restoration and installing masonry patios and walkways. Call or email today for a free estimate (434) 242-6313, or email besthomeimp1@aol.com ...

If you can dream it, we can build it! Give us a call today for a free quote!

VIP Appliance Repair is a small business that is located in Culpeper, VA. We service all brands of appliances and all types: Refrigerators, Freezers, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers, Microwaves, Garbage Disposals, Trash Compactors, Ovens, Cooktops, Etc. We pride ourselves in quick response time and fair prices. Owner, Mo, has been in appliance repair for over 10 years and has owned and operated VIP Appliances for 4 years.

Roofing Contractors offers high quality roofing services and products. We offer free, same day estimates! We bring trust and peace of mind to replacing your home's roof. We offer 35% off full roof replacements, with a 5 year workmanship guarantee. We are Class A licensed and insured for your protection. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/25/2015

Arrived two hours late without calling.t

Description of Work
hung shelves, & TV wall mounts

Category handyman service,remodeling

06/25/2015

Sometimes hard to get a response back promptly and overall, took longer to complete the work than expected. Having said that, he did an excellent job - it looked better than I expected when all was said and done, and so I would most likely use him again. Workmanship was very good, and he went above and beyond what I was hoping would get done.

Description of Work
repaired / replaced lattice work under porch

Category remodeling

04/08/2015

We were very pleased with the job that was done. Once the weather started cooperating, Troy and his son were here almost every day and had the job completed within the estimated time frame. He was polite and responsive to all our questions and requests throughout the project.

Description of Work
We had a covered porch that we wanted enclosed. Troy Best framed it up, added four window, 2 doors, sided with hardy board, insulated and dry walled, and installed a dog door for us.

Category drywall,remodeling

Thanks for the work and the great review !😊

12/17/2014

He was reliable, polite, on time and a pleasure to have in my home. I had received the offer for 6 hours of work via email from angie's list. So I called him and he came to look at the job. After that we scheduled the date to perform the work in which he was on time and ready to go. He made sure throughout the entire day that I was happy with his work as he progressed. He often asked my opinion on...

Description of Work
Mr. Best patched holes in the ceiling, put up crown molding, installed baseboard, toe kicks and fixed up some cabinets

Category appliance repair,remodeling

10/14/2014

This was my first time hiring Mr. Best. Not having hired many other contractors, I can't compare his work with others. I can say that my experience with Mr. Best was very positive, and I will certainly consider using his services again in the future if the need arises. In fact, I have already discussed hiring him to help me raise the shed a few inches, as the final step in preventing the problem t...

Description of Work
The shed was built by a previous owner, and is at the bottom of an incline. Over the years, dirt had built up to partially bury the bottom front of the shed, which resulted in rot of the base frame and lowest cedar shingles. When I saw Mr. Best's price deal, I figured it was a great opportunity to finally fix the problem. Mr. Best was able to use scrap lumber I had left over from previous work on my house to replace the rotten wood and shingles on the shed. He also noted that the shed had not been built on proper footers, and was willing to help me correct the problem. He went to buy two bags of concrete for the project (for which I reimbursed him), and then helped me dig holes for the footers.

Category concrete repair,remodeling,roofing

Building & Remodeling – Kitchens, Bathrooms, Tile, Decks, Flooring, Plumbing, Roofing, Walkways, Sheds & Barns, Siding, Electrical, & Additions.

No concrete work ,or sewer line clogs