The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Glade Hill, VA
There are 9 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Glade Hill
- Dollman Construction, IncDollman Construction completely transformed my basement. They work included an office, complete entertainment area and a bathroom. They did such a great job that when I have company over, they want to be entertained in my basement. They were punctual. Mr. Dollman gave me suggestion on how to utilize all of my space and I was glad I listened to his suggestions and implmented them. The staff is very courteous and cleaned up all the debris before leaving
- Shelter Alternatives, Inc.We discussed specifics but I thought they're a little high on the price. We're still considering them for work in the future.
- JM Campbell, Inc.arrived on time , very well mannered. Cleaned up everyday after he finished working. I would use this company again. . He was very professional .
- Dollman Construction, IncEverything went extremely well and I will use his company in the future for all my home improvement needs.
- Dollman Construction, IncDollman Construction met with us and designed our family room and master suite addition. The project went great. They started on time and cleaned the job site daily. When the crew did the demolition in the house they were very careful to protect our floors and there was less dust than we had anticipated. The workers were very nice. Jimmy worked with us on making all of our material selections and they look great. The addition is absolutely beautiful! The hardwood looks wonderful! The master bathroom shower that they built is incredible.We love the granite top too. The exterior of the addition looks like part of the original house.The addition was designed and built for handicap access to allow us to stay in our home longer without assisted living or a nursing home. Jimmy gave us great advice on the features we needed to achieve our goals of staying in our home. We have since used Dollman for several other smaller repair projects at our home and for replacing the storm damaged roof on our business. We will use these guys again in the future if we need a contractor
- Dollman Construction, IncI STRONGLY recommend Dollman Construction without hesitation. I have used Dollman Construction on 3 separate occassions and each time their finished product and high quality workmanship exceeded my expectations. Project #1: 900 sq foot free standing Workshop. Dollman studied the architect's plans; made several very positive recommendations; and completed the workshop sooner than expected and well within budget. Project #2: 15 x 6 deck. Dollman designed and built the deck while overcoming the obstacle of making it "zero threshold" at the door way while matching up the far end of the deck with the back patio which was slightly higher elevation. The finished deck has a very, very slight slope which can not be seen nor felt. Project #3: Removed original exterior structural beams with solid cedar beams in the rear of home. Jimmy Dollman measured, designed layout of beams and purchased the solid cedar beams after researching a number of sources. The Dollman Construction Team completed the project within 10 days and the final result is beautiful work of craftsmanship and art. With each of the above projects they were faced with complex construction challenges to which they easily developed solutions which were incorporated into the final product. I appreciated Jimmy's honest and straight-forward communication style. Jimmy always listened to my visions and expectations for each of the above projects. I am extremely happy with the work provided by Dollman Construction and will have them back to my home in a heartbeat to tackle the next home project
- Chad Smith Builder IncMr. Smith was very professional, honest, and punctual. He wanted to perform the job but advised that due to the distance of the building site to his normal area of business he did not feel he could be competitive with my project. Based on my conversations with this builder I sensed that he was a very knowledgeable and skilled builder. I felt that he took great pride in his work. I was disappointed that he would not be involved in my building project
- RG Grimes ConstructionI've used him for 3 or 4 years. He is a general contractor. I have probably spent $50,000 with him and I have probably referred another $200,000 to him. He is fabulous and he gets an A on my list. He has been in business for about 5 years and he went out on his own. It is a long waiting list for him, which is unusual in the construction business
- Keefer Building ServicesOverall it went very well, on time and for the estimated amount and the work was first rate. I highly recommend Keefer services
- Dollman Construction, IncWhen we decided to purchase a highly compartmentalized 1931 historic home in South Roanoke, we knew we had to do some major renovations to make it livable to our modern standards, including a full kitchen remodel (which required removal of a load-bearing wall and kitchen design) and master bathroom remodel, along with some other upgrades. As we were unable to get personal recommendations on who could work with us since we were new to the area, I went on Angie's List and found Dollman Construction and liked what I read. I met with Jimmy, the owner, and I knew rather quickly that he was the one for the job. His wealth of knowledge and experience doing renovations were confidence-building. I also appreciated that when we first spoke on the phone he thoroughly answered all of my questions and also did not seem to have an issue with the fact that I am a woman (unfortunately, I still run into men who speak down to me from time to time when organizing such things). Jimmy designed our kitchen and bathroom and worked with us throughout the process, which was vast, multi-stepped and new to us. He also was very clear from the get-go about reasonable time frames, what could speed up or slow down this process (which included demolition), and answered our questions as they arose. Once we went through the process of his kitchen design, we spent a morning reviewing the scope of work and eventually memorialized it in detail with an easy-to-understand comprehensive contract. I had confidence that Jimmy and his crew would do all this extensive work correctly, especially the removal of the load-bearing wall and putting in a custom designed steel beam to hold up the remaining wall. His crew also replaced all the windows with energy efficient windows that were made to look exactly like the original ones thereby keeping the historic nature of the house intact; widened the opening between the kitchen and dining room which greatly increases the flow of the house; recommended an interior designer to help me with with selections on colors and fixtures, etc., and she was awesome and worth her weight in gold; and a few other extraneous add-ons. We also enjoyed getting to know the project managers for our house, Rob and his Dad. We have been very pleased with the outcome of all of the work done. Friends and family have been amazed at how good all of these renovations and improvements look. Jimmy has been good for his word throughout the process. I could tell when I first met him that he takes pride in the quality of his work and for this reason I wanted to do business with him - I knew he would do a fine job. My instincts were spot on and we have no regrets with our decision to go with Dollman Construction
Garage Builders in Glade Hill
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &..Recent Review:Work was generally of high quality with some minor painting issues. Arthur Jackson did an excellent job of analyzing problems unique to the house and proposing and implementing effective solutions. Floor replacement and refinishing work was particularly well doneScott S.
- Business Description:Right Angle Carpentry is about providing the customer with quality work at a fair price. We are a class A building contractor in the state of Virginia with 20 years of experience in the Construction field. We are able to provide a wide range of services from small home repairs to larger projects such as additions or custom homes. Call us if you are looking for a positive construction experience in the Roanoke - Lynchburg area. We take great pride in the quality of our work and our attenti..Recent Review:The deck and fence looks great and is very well built. I highly recommend Right Angle.Bruce B.
- Business Description:Here at Helping Hands Construction we offer a wide range of work to help you around the house. We specialize in bathroom remodels and assisting in making bathrooms more user friendly with ADA accessibility. We also cover everything from Handy Man services to whole house remodels inside and out. We are 13 plus years in buisness and have a great group of men who bring good attitudes and integrity to the job. All the workers here at Helping Hands Construction are background checked and approved ..Recent Review:Colin and his crew did an excellent job. We were very pleased and will use them again in the future for home repairs.Veronica M.
- Business Description:D F Building Inc. is a second generation family based business that has been in business for 15+ years. We specialize in design, build, and renovation of residential homes. Our goal is to provide quality and efficiency with integrityRecent Review:It didn't go , no show no reason no call.Denise T.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - BCI.Recent Review:It went perfectly. The contractor and subcontractors did a wonderful job and actually cleaned up everything when they were finished. My home is cleaner and brighter than it was before completion of the job. I actually miss seeing Steve Burtis and his foreman, Bobby. each day. They were so polite, professional and easy to work with on a daily basis. They even helped me clean and place my furniture back in its place. I would definitely have them work for me againPatricia H.
- Business Description:We specialize in roofing! Shingles, Metal, EPDM, TPO, etc. If you need a roof we can help. We also do remodeling and building. Kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, and everything you need to make your home your dream homeRecent Review:Derek and his team do an amazing job. He did our personal home and we’ve hired him for a rental property. He is our go to for roofing and remodeling. He’s personable and professional. I can’t recommend him enough.Torin D.
- Business Description:Newman's Cabinets was started by David Newman Sr. & David Newman Jr. in 1996 supplying and installing custom cabinets as well as distributing multiple brands of Factory Cabinets. Through out the past 24 years we have built our business by proving Quality work and Premier customer service to every client. We are also a class "A" contractor offering such options as New home construction, additions, and full remodels. Our many years in business has given us a vast experience and reputation of b..Recent Review:It went well but it took a little longer than expected because they had to trouble shoot a few things. There were a few things that were overlooked but when these were pointed out, they came back to fix/complete them. They did everything they agreed to do, the price seemed fair and the cabinets look greatJanice M.
- Business Description:Full Service Landscaping company. Turfgrass, Commercial Herbicide license, Hardscape and softscape. Specialize in Commercial and ResidentialRecent Review:Excellent. They arrived as promised, explained process, fulfilled contract, & evaluated finished product with me. We are very pleased with the look & function.Rick T.
- Business Description:I have 25 years experience in remodeling homes. I love what I do. I will always do a great job for you. I can do anything you need done in your home. I'm always very good at electrical. I will come in and hang ceiling fans, replace receptacles etc. I'm an honest and reliable person. No job to big for us! The pictures that are posted are jobs they we have started and completedRecent Review:Took 1000. Of deposit and never produced the new door. Never came back to do the work. We have found out he is in jail on drug charges and non completion of work. Will have to sue for damages - ANGIE’s LIST sent this person hereSusie H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Rocky Mount
- Union Hall
- Boones Mill
- Cave Spring
- Poages Mill
- Copper Hill
- Bent Mountain
garage builders in Glade Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 84 Lumber - #17112501 W Main St
- 84 Lumber - #1711
- A-Z Contractors1810 Lawnhill St SW
- All House Repair LLC608 13th St SW Apt B
- All Masonry, J & B Enterprises of Roanoke, LLC.720 Rorer Ave. SW
- Appalachian Construction & Maintenance LLC480 Independence Blvd
- Aqua Pros Pools and Spas, Inc.1015 Apperson Dr
- Artisan Enterprise LLC6803 Medical Center Rd
- AS IT STANDS HOME IMPROVEMENTS6159 Jeters Chapel Rd
- Ascension Builders Inc811 Country Meadows Way
- A-Z Contractors
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- BLR Services4509 renfro blvd.
- Boothe Construction Co2728 Dell Ave. N.E.
- Brookview Construction LLCPO Box 116
- Building Integrity LLCPO Box 37
- Burtis Contracting IncPO Box 3181
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)
- CCR Home Improvements240 lucas street
- Clark Family Builders LLC5352 Cloverdale Rd
- cne inc32 buckner st
- Creative Concepts LLCPO Box 1511
King George, Virginia
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Custom Construction Company, Inc.7539 Milk-A-Way Drive
- CCR Home Improvements
- FINE LINE INTERIORS LLC700 S COLORADO ST
- FINE LINE INTERIORS LLC
- Salem Home Improvement, Inc.810 Valley Road
- Security Lock & Key Inc3736 Franklin Road SW
- Southwest landscape and repair
- Specialty Contracting, Inc.1704 Mountain Heights Drive
- Steve White Construction4024 Bandy Rd.
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Structures13105 Booker T Washington Highway a-7
- Superior Buildings
- Salem Home Improvement, Inc.