Ground Zero Storm Shelters

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2009

We accept remote payment

Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additional DBA - Ground Zero Shelters, Co. Additional fax - (580) 336-1356....

Lawn mowing and tree/limb removal. Garden tilling

Family owned and operated since 1977. We are A+ on BBB and offer a Lifetime Labor warranty. We specialize in Roofing, Siding, Painting, Gutter Installation, Windows and Fencing. Give us a call for a free estimate

We specialize working hail claims , working directly with insurance adjusters on your behalf, storm specialist, free estimates , We have 20yrs plus experience , we don't treat our homeowners like a number, we build lifetime relationships .... " WE TREAT YOUR HOME LIKE OUR HOME " - MOTTO

08/20/2018

It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call back

Description of Work
Hurricane shutters

Category garage builders,hurricane shutters

Mr. [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry but I don't think you have the right business. We do not do hurricane shutters in any state. We are an Oklahoma based business and we build Tornado Shelters and install them. I'm sorry but I believe you have made a mistake. Could you please remove your comment? Thank you, Melanie Johnson Ground Zero Shelters, Co 918-399-3069

08/12/2018

They let us know that they did not do Hurricane shutters.

Description of Work
No work was done.

07/21/2018

They were not interested in doing the job.

Description of Work
Ground up build

Category garage builders

[Member Name Removed], I sent you a response letting you know we do not do construction or roofing. We are tornado shelter manufacturing company. I'm sorry you felt that that response served to give us an "F" rating. Thank you, Melanie Johnson Ground Zero Shelters, Co [phone number removed]

05/02/2018

Perfect. I enjoyed getting to sit in the storm shelters at their showroom to help with size selection. After signing up for the install, they connect you to an online portal to manage the contract and to update building permit number, etc. Installation was prompt and clean.

Description of Work
Install storm shelter in garage floor

Category garage builders

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you. Sincerely, Melanie Johnson Ground Zero Shelters, Co 918-399-3069

05/16/2017

Great! Would recommend to a friend .

Description of Work
Installed above ground storm shelter in garage.

Category garage builders

Building & installing above & below ground tornado shelters.

We do not General Contract, for sheds, porches, we don't roof etc.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa