From illuminating your space to elevating your aesthetic, light fixtures are important elements in any home. Find out how much it costs to install a new light fixture based on factors like type, location, and whether or not you hire a pro.
Get matched with top Electricians in Glade Hill, VA
There are 18 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Glade Hill
- MITCHAM REPAIR SERVICE INCGreat! Josh was my rep. and he was great. Very focused and efficient. All work finished on time and budget.
- Danny's Electrical ServiceThe two most important things -- Danny's Electrical Service is very professional and the rates are reasonable. He also responded when we had a very serious problem late one Saturday night (a main breaker had fused and we had no exterior cut off. We had to have a lot of subsequent work to bring our old house up to code, and Danny was extremely helpful
- Black Horse Electrical LLCRob not only does a great job but he goes up and beyond. When he came to give us a quote on an Interlock for our generator and as he and his workmate was about to walk out I showed him a smoke detector that was a different hookup from the previous that also needed to be installed especially because it was the only whole-home linked one in the basement. They installed it right then and there. He then sent us a very reasonable quote. He did and great job installing and then explaining how the interlock work. Recommended
- MITCHAM REPAIR SERVICE INCIt went well. Service man was very professional and through. He wash very neat and kind, and also likes coffee. lol
- Danny's Electrical ServiceDanny and helper where knowledgeable and gave good service. His service is pricey that is the reason for the 4 star review.
- Brico ServicesMark and his brother did an excellent job. They went out of their way to get what I wanted to meet my request. He would present me with options and let me choose the one that fit my needs. Completed job was professionally done and looked great. Price was better than 2 other contractors. Great value. Easy to work with
- James Electrical Co.The project went extremely well! It was a lot of work and, of course, as so often happens in older homes, installing those ceiling fans uncovered some challenges. Mr. James gave a fair estimate and, despite the extra work, completed the job for that price. Each day that the work was in progress, I came home to an orderly scene--everything stacked neatly, all rooms fully usable. He gave me days and times that he'd be there, and was reliably there on schedule. He met with me again when the work was completed to be sure I understood what he'd found and how he'd handled it. He also volunteered to dispose of the boxes and old fixtures. The work itself is beautiful, and I highly recommend James Electrical Company
- Brico ServicesMark's estimate was very reasonable and he was able to successfully retrofit our old air conditioner with a new one. He kept costs very low compared to other contractors by working around retrofitting issues by hand, whereas other contractors would have preferred to install additional pre-made parts to make their jobs easier, passing the costs onto the consumer. Most importantly, Mark was highly accessible via text and phone and completed the work in a very timely manner. He is extremely knowledgeable and experienced and I wish there were more contractors out there like him
- Better Home ImprovementsStill in progress, work is not complete but it’s coming together smoothly. Any issues or questions that I have had during the process have been addressed immediately open line of communication is perfect. This is a very large job is crews have showed up when they said they were going to be here, and as we have made changes throughout the process everyone is more than helpful
- Better Home ImprovementsBetter Home Improvement - Better Bathrooms and Kitchens did a fabulous job on redoing two vintage bathrooms. Everything was torn out and rebuilt or replaced. They were there every day, they worked the whole time, they cleaned up after themselves. They consulted me on where to put towel racks, shelves, and mirrors. They did one bathroom at a time so we had use of the facilities. I just can’t say enough about how efficient, pleasant, and thorough they were. Yes, I would use them again and I have already consulted with them on a couple of other projects
Electricians in Glade Hill
- Business Description:With years of experience serving the area, we are your solution for all your electrical needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. Check out our 5 star reviews from happy customers! Call us today so we can discuss your needs and make a plan that fits your budget. Satisfaction guaranteedRecent Review:The service was great. Everything was really good. they were extremely professional and on time. When he said he will be there, he will be there.Timoteo D.
- Business Description:Father and son team, one job at a time. If I fail to contact you through email or message, please call directly to (540) 330 4332 due extensive volume.Recent Review:Super nice guy. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.alan m.
- Business Description:We offer Straight Forward Pricing! Our Electricians are Background Checked and Drug Tested for your Safety and Peace Of Mind! Our Vans are like a Warehouse On Wheels to Save You Time!Recent Review:THE SERVICE WAS GREAT. the cost was very reasonable. I have given name and phone # to someone.Dan F.
- Business Description:Wooldridge Heating Air Electrical is Central Virginia's Largest Residential Service provider and winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award,Voted best of by Lynchburg's Reader's Choice , & Lynchburg Business Magazine! We specialize in residential install & service of American Standard & RUUD HVAC equipment as well as Generac Standby Generators with a full service and maintenance department to maintain and keep your systems up and running ! We have been serving our area since September 197..Recent Review:I originally had a serviceman from Wooldridge Heating, Air, and Electric to evaluate our noisy, wobbling ceiling fan. It took a 12 ft. step ladder to reach, which I'm not able to do myself, anymore. Once it was determined that the motor was going bad in the fan, I asked them to return and replace it with a new one we bought. They two workers sent were prompt, polite, and very efficient. They had the old fan down and the new one in place in less than an hour. That included transferring a remote control receiver into the new fan canopy. They even took away the old defective fan. Very good service and at a very reasonable costJ L.
- Business Description:For over 19 years we have used a simple approach in serving our clients. We put the best tools in the hands of the best people. Our technicians are expertly trained professionals who can quickly diagnose the need, provide you with upfront pricing, get the job done right the first time and thoroughly clean the work area. All our technicians are background checked and drug screened for your peace of mind. For all electrical, HVAC, plumbing repairs and upgrades you can count on Ostrom Electrical..Recent Review:The service team was very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. They had excellent communications, and they were timely. I would use them again.Rick D.
- Business Description:Black Horse Electrical LLC is a local family owned business located in beautiful Bedford County. We offer residential and commercial repairs and improvements. Call now for a free estimate.Recent Review:Rob not only does a great job but he goes up and beyond. When he came to give us a quote on an Interlock for our generator and as he and his workmate was about to walk out I showed him a smoke detector that was a different hookup from the previous that also needed to be installed especially because it was the only whole-home linked one in the basement. They installed it right then and there. He then sent us a very reasonable quote. He did and great job installing and then explaining how the interlock work. RecommendedMichael K.
- Business Description:Murray & Sons is a small full service electrical contractor. We have three divisions to better serve our community. Our highly recommend commercial division, service division and residential division have been earning a 5 star rating for years for customer service, quality and value through HomeAdvisor. Now active on Angie’s List we encourage you too give us a call. We are licensed and insured as a class c Electrical operation. Please feel free to touch base with us for your Free Estimate To..Recent Review:The service providers were a few minutes late but overall the service was completed on time and we were satisfied with the end result. The employees wore masks but they did not wear booties which was a bit upsetting as it had been raining and they tracked dirt through the house. They also did not vacuum all of the dry wall pieces as well as they could have. But the employees were pleasant to be around and focused on the joLindsay T.
- Business Description:At B & B Services we pride ourselves on being one of the top company's in the area that brings you any services that you might need in or outside your home. We do Heating & A/C, Ductwork Cleanings, install Water Heaters, Electrical, some Plumbing, Pressure Washing, Deck repairs and builds, (General) Remodeling, and all Handyman work as well. Need a gas line run for your Stove or Gas logs, no problem, we can do it. Our customers constantly comment on our high quality of work and the high amoun..Recent Review:Absolutely worst experience I have ever had. Chris came out and without even looking over the unit tried to sell me on a new system. I understand this is a unit that's being phased out, but without even trying to see if it could be repaired went straight for a sale. After hooking up the meter, he stated the compressor is bad and continued to push a new system. Apparently he then left the fuse disconnected so the system would not turn on at all. After he left I was able to get ahold of the person who originally installed the heat pump. they came out and discovered the capacitor had burned out. 5 minute repair and system is now working perfectly. I'm out $75.00, but when this system does go out, I can ABSOULTELY guarantee who I won't be calling. Avoid at all costFred H.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Financing available. Fireplace & Stove Center, 24 Hour Service, Complete Electrical, HVAC, & Generator Service, including installations. Additional contact firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:The best, they did a good job. good company. their employees are courteous and did the job with no problem.John S.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..Recent Review:It went fabulously. I will not use anyone but Alexander. PeriodDiane J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Is it time to upgrade your electrical panel? For the sake of safety, find out sooner than later by exploring our top signs that it’s time for an upgrade.
If your circuit breaker trips every time you turn on your washer or dryer, you may need a dedicated circuit. If electrical systems jargon makes your head spin, read this. Here’s everything you need to know about dedicated circuits and where you might need
Find Electricians in
- Rocky Mount
- Union Hall
- Boones Mill
- Cave Spring
- Poages Mill
- Copper Hill
- Bent Mountain
Electricians in Glade Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abracadabra Restoration Specialists LLC5034 Lee Hwy
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Affordable Home Maintenance, LLC6689 Poages Mill Dr.
- After Hours Electric6612 Back Creek Rd
Boones Mill, Virginia
- Air Comfort Solutions LLC960 Norbourne Ave
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Appalachian Construction & Maintenance LLC480 Independence Blvd
- Abracadabra Restoration Specialists LLC
- B & B Services328 E Riverside Dr
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Beck Electric
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Belcher Electric & Construction Inc534 Chestnut Mountain Dr
- Benjamin Bear Associates / O.L. TURNER & Sons Inc.P.O. Box 20276 Roanoke VA
- Better Home Improvements30 W Main St
- Big T's Handyman Service86 Wagon Watch Ln
- Black Horse Electrical LLCPO Box 443
- BLR Services4509 renfro blvd.
- Blue Ridge Heating & Air925 Cambria St
- Brico Services27 McCormick Lane
New Castle, Virginia
- Bryant's Electrical Service1218 Hartsook Blvd SE
- B & B Services
- Canter Power Systems, LLC2100 Fairfax Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
- CEB Electric95 Scotts Hollow Rd
Eagle Rock, Virginia
- Central Virginia Electrical Services106 E Otter Ridge Dr
- Chapman Contracting LLC100 Nicholas Dr Trlr 4944
Clifton Forge, Virginia
- Cline Electrical Service106 Butt Hollow Rd
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Crockett Home Improvement Inc1255 Radford St
- Curb Velocity1977 Nace Rd
- Custom Construction Company, Inc.7539 Milk-A-Way Drive
- Custom Electric1332 S Crawford Ave
- Canter Power Systems, LLC
- J N R Home Renovations LLC2143 fork mountain rd.
- J. E. Patsell Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.208 Walnut Ave.
- Jackson & Jackson Inc.P.O. Box 19542
- James Electrical Co.8 James Acres Lane
Boones Mill, Virginia
- Jerome's Heating & CoolingP.O. box 13102
- J N R Home Renovations LLC
- M&R Residential300 Union St
- Marco Plumbing & Handyman932 Howbert Ave SW
- Martin Services3787 Rutrough Rd
- MAYER ELECTRIC CO.2770 WILSHIRE AVE SW
- Mcguire ConstructionP.O. Box 621
- MIKE SHEETS321 SUNFLOWER DR
- Moser Electric15177 Moneta Rd
- Murray and Sons Electrical3102 Peters Creek Rd
- M&R Residential
- Ostrom Electrical Plumbing Heating & Air1530 Plantation Rd NE
- Ostrom Electrical Plumbing Heating & Air
- R.R. Chisom Building & Electrical Contractor Inc.114 Ridgebourne Court
- RC Construction106 Country Lane
- Robinson Electric85 Diamond Avenue
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Rock Solid Construction & Design1128 Montrose Ave SE
- Roger Lucas Construction Inc308 Woodland Dr
- RONALD W YOUNG ELECTRICAl COMPANY INC.991 BYRDS MILL RD
Glade Hill, Virginia
- RTurner Installations3613 Janney Lane
- Rutrough Plumbing & Electrical,LLC6360 Grassy Hill Rd.
Boones Mill, Virginia
- RW Huntley Home Inspection LLC3309 Ledgewood Ave
- R.R. Chisom Building & Electrical Contractor Inc.
- Shively Paul R Inc81 State St
Rocky Mount, Virginia
- South River Contracting Of Roanoke5130 Hildebrand Rd
- Southern State Electric, Plumbing and Heating/AInc1035 Northridge Rd
- Southwest Sunroom & Window Co.625 S COLLEGE AVE
- STEVENS ELECTRICAL SERVICES718 North Broad Street
- System One Companies, Inc2642 Horseshoe Bend Rd
- Shively Paul R Inc
- Venetian Marble Inc2150 Carter Gallier Blvd Suite A
- Venetian Marble Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Weightman Construction LLC3595 Eaglebrook Road
- Weightman Construction, LLC3595 Eaglebrook Rd
- Westlake Heating & Air695 Lakewood Forest Rd
- White Electrical Services517 Bryan Drive
- Wooldridge Heating Air & Electrical14179 Wards Rd