Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Chantilly, VA
There are 117 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Chantilly
- Green Vista Tree CareExcellent work from start to finish. Nico the Estimator came when he promised, made a good bid, and was a bit flexible when other possible contractors came in a bit lower. The tree removal itself was done with great professionalism. That crew also came when promised and managed to remove a 60-feet tall tree without damaging the yard or letting any of the dead branches fall on the neighbors' property. Everything was then removed and cleaned and hauled away. Again, an excellent job read less
- Green Vista Tree CareI'm very satisfied with the service I received from Green Vista Tree Care. They contacted me very promptly and set up an appointment for April 1, 2021, with Wiley Holland, a sales arborist who also happened to be an expert on trimming of a Crape Myrtle. I was very impressed with his suggestions, and he prepared a proposal for my review on the same day. The friendly crew came as scheduled on April 13 and did a beautiful job in a professional and meticulous fashion read less
- Two Marines MovingAm impressed w/"Two Marines Moving"!! From 1st contact thru move completion, the company & all personnel I came in contact with presented a professional organized organization. I was definitely impressed!! Even w/a short notice move window they were able to meet date requested & complete the move. One day out, rep called & went thru checklist to make sure all points & info was correct - EXCELLENT!! On move day team lead ck'd in 1st thing to confirm all details - made me aware of computer outage putting a possible glitch in day's agenda. Even though team arrived 45min later than scheduled they worked together efficiently & made the moving window(elevator res) & then delivered load on time. Load was a split delivery w/majority off loaded at a storage unit & rest at 3rd floor apt - having no elevator presented no problem!! The 3-man team worked well together under the expert leadership of team lead "Will" - they were an effective team & they presented good work ethics. I would highly recommend "Two Marines Moving" & would also recommend the move team I had - they were excellent!!!! Tks Will !!!! read less
- Two Marines MovingI recently moved to the DC area from the west coast. I had a horrible experience with a long distance move company. Last week, I moved all my items from a household and storage unit to my permanent residence. I needed a respectable and well known moving company to do the job. I wanted to avoid what had happen in my previous move. Therefore, I did my research and I found this particular moving company ( Two Marines Moving) . It was an extremely different experience. The crew showed up on time, with a positive attitude, wearing a professional uniform and ready to put in the work. They were extremely accommodating, understanding, respectful, and patient. I wasn’t sure where to put certain items in my house. They understood and were able to multitask while I decided. The price point was remarkably reasonable. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone making a move. I feel other companies could learn from this company regarding respecting clients and team work ethic. Thank you again Fennell, Whitshire and Harlo read less
- Two Marines MovingIf asked to describe my move in one word, it would be FLAWLESS! My contact with 2 Marines Moving was Tony Caffarelli and he was courteous, thoughtful and insightful of the business. The afternoon before the move, two guys packed everything using their own supplies. The packing was done within a 3 hour period... The next morning the movers showed up on time, loaded the truck and then drove to my new location. They were polite, joyous and efficient. The difficulty was in my garage; there is insufficient height clearance for a moving truck to enter and the building has no elevator or loading dock. The men moved everything up three flights of stairs in very hot weather and they did a magnificent job. Nothing was chipped, including valuable porcelain ceramic art. custom made in Italy, that was inherited from great grandmother. No damage to anything. Would I use this 2 Marines Moving again, without question! Will I refer this company to friends and business, absolutely... All done with a very reasonable competitive price. Feel free to email me with any questions about 2 Marines Moving; ronsimeone@@gmail.com read less
- Green Vista Tree CareGreen Vista did a great job -- from providing a timely and reasonable quote through cleaning up after pruning 10 feet from the top of a tall magnolia. Their efforts shaping the tree were first rate. I definitely would recommend them.
- 123JunkAmazingly easy and super fast. The folks at 123 Junk are so professional. They are super communicative and courteous. From the first call to the pick up everything was very well thought out. I love the fact they will try to donate items if possible to charity partners so that they don't just go into the waste stream. I will recommend them to any friends, family or clients. A++ read less
- Your Friends with a Truck Discount MovingExcellent! They showed up on time and worked as quickly as possible. They even carried my old sofa and loveseat to the dumpster for me! Would definitely recommend them for your moving needs!!
- 123JunkAll aspects of this experience demonstrated professionalism. The guys who arrived were courteous and responsive and respected our home. They were in and out and had the job done in less than five minutes.
- Hal Co Fence and DeckI can not rave enough about this company! They did a truly amazing job. The salesman Chuck, and the office crew are so nice and professional. The pricing was absolutely satisfying and the workmanship is perfect. We love everything they did for us. I highly recommend this company!!
Hauling Services in Chantilly
- Business Description:JRs Hauling and Dumpster Rental is a family owned and operated business serving northern and eastern Baltimore County and most of Harford County. If you need a dumpster rental for your home or business, you can count on us for fast delivery and hauling services. We offer affordable roll off dumpster rental and hauling services Monday through Saturday, with emergency service available on Sundays read lessRecent Review:The service was great. It was a good service. I would definitely hire them again.Sarah J.
- Business Description:We are a veteran owned full service junk removal company. We also offer 12 cubic yard dumpster rentals if you have your own labor available. For full service work, we schedule two hour arrival windows and we offer free quotes. We come ready to start work if you like the price. (Our prices are so reasonable, we close greater than 90% of these appointments.) We are the greenest full service option in the area because the only material we take to landfills is dirt. Our 12 yard roll off dumpsters.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent from getting quote to pick upDianne L.
- Business Description:Nova Junk is a family-owned business that offers junk removal, cleanout and bulk trash haul-away services in the Washington, D.C area and in other locations throughout Northern Virginia. Our fully trained professionals provide cleanout and trash-removal services for residential and commercial properties, as well as construction and renovation sites. No travel charge or additional fees for after hours service read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely great!!! Very fast and efficient. I was very pleased with the service.Kathy D.
- Business Description:We provide hauling, demolition and excavating for both residential and commercial customers. We are an insured hauling service. We care about our environment. We recycle many items! Any salvageable items are taken to the local Goodwill, Salvation Army or Habitat for Humanity. We can also be reached at 410-991-2945 read lessRecent Review:Mike was great. He called to let me know he was on his way. When he got here they loaded everything up very quickly and efficiently. Very nice and very professional.Joan K.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Locations: 4706 Meadowcroft Rd. Greensboro, NC 27406 office phone: 443-531-9581 16310 NE 18th Ave. North Miami Beach, FL 33162 office phone: 443-381-834 read lessRecent Review:They went above and beyond. We are very pleased with their work. They are an awesome crew. Our yard was out of control with so much debris and trash due to illness and they were so kind and professional in taking care of this. I would highly recommend to anyone. We will be calling them again for future services especially since they do so much in such a wide range of things. If you have anyone who needs anything from furniture moved out of a house to clearing a yard, trash, cleanup , and many other services please check their website. Honestly we will miss them they were that courteous. They worked nonstop. read lessDobin B.
- Business Description:M.C. Lynch is owned and operated by Michael Lynch Sr. and his two sons. Mike and M.C. Lynch have been located in the heart of Fairfax serving the Northern Virginia METRO region for over 20 years now. We are happy to serve the smallest home-owner looking for handyman work to working with property managers to perform large scale projects. With a combined 55 years experience in the construction industry our field employees work together with Mike to produce beautiful work that is left clea.. read lessRecent Review:MC Lynch called shortly after I posted by request. He came out the same day and provided a very competitive quote. I accepted the quote and Steve (from MC Lynch Home Improvements) came out two days later to do the work. Steve did an outstanding job and left the job site as he found it. He painted the area repaired and the entire doorway and it looks great! I would definitely hire MC Lynch Home Improvements again read lessStephen H.
- Business Description:**Please call or text us at (703) 906-9735 **E T General Contractor INC was formed to provide general contracting services in the commercial and residential industry. E T General Contractor INC is insured on the state of virginia ,our empolyees are trained individuals who are responsible and produce quality workmanship, in our 14 years of experience we' ve completed our jobs in a timely and professional manner. here at E T General Contractor INC I conduct weekly meetings to cover issues rela.. read lessRecent Review:After a lot of research and interviews with different contractors, Julio of ET General Contractor was the man for the job. Very professional, punctual and detailed in his estimating process. I understood every aspect of the project and got a very detailed pricing on the work at hand. The job was done on schedule and his crew were very professional and skilled. I want to thank Julio and his crew for the amazing Patio (1738 sq ft patio) and I have recommended him to many of my family and friends. Highly Recommend ET General Contractor read lessJose C.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned service enterprise located in Ashburn, Virginia. We provide junk and snow removal services to our community, business, and government. Our main goal is to give the junk a second chance donating as much as possible, recycling some, and minimal disposal. We provide services to Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia area including Loudoun County, Fairfax County, Prince William, Arlington County, and Alexandria City. read lessRecent Review:Excellent from start to finish. I had in-person estimates from four companies from a huge job. JRS priced the job almost 50% less than the others, explaining they could do so because they have a 26 foot truck while most companies would have to send two 12 foot trucks or do multiple trips. They arrived on time. Crew of four workers were professional and detail-oriented. Very happy with the work read lessAndrew P.
- Business Description:The Flood Masters restores properties affected by fire, water, mold and other catastrophes on small and large scales. Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Flood Masters works diligently to return damaged properties to pre-loss condition efficiently while delivering quality craftsmanship. Most importantly, we deliver peace of mind to our customers because it's not just a "job", but their home and livelihood. Therefore, we take every opportunity to minimize business interruptions and g.. read lessRecent Review:We have lived in our house for 35 years and had done minimal renovations. We finally decided it was time and used The Flood Masters. They did an excellent job. Gustavo, the owner, listens to your ideas, needs and wants and will make reasonable recommendations. He was very in tune with our ideas and offered some of his own suggestions as to what would work/look best, which we usually took. Our decisions/selections went through 5 people before getting to Gustavo and if he didn't think something would look good/work he said so. There weren't many things he didn't agree with/like but when he spoke up we listened and went back to the drawing board. When seeing the finished product, we were always glad we listened to his opinion and changed our minds! His crew are all extremely nice and we felt comfortable leaving them to work if we weren't home. They were very respectful of our house. The first phase of the renovations was 2.5 months long and on the last day it was sad to see the crew go, they had become like part of the family! We remodeled the entire house and absolutely love it! In only one instance of the entire project (we had a phase I and II) was there a miscommunication of what was desired and when we realized this Gustavo immediately fixed it without a problem. Some parts he out sourced, like refinishing the wood floors and custom making a glass door for the odd size shower. All of the people he out sourced to love working with him. One guy said he liked working with Gustavo because if there was something the homeowner changed their mind about upon seeing the finished product, Gustavo would make the necessary changes. He said most contractors would not "redo" something once finished, even if the homeowner did not like it! Overall, the remodeling was a pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend Gustavo and his crew for your remodel read lessJustinn A.
- Business Description:THE TRUSTED NAME IN COMPLETE HOME IMPROVEMENT SERVICE. Since 1998 DC HOME IMPROVEMENT has improved the appearance of customers homes , a professional quality, improvements not only enhances the look and comfort of your home, it also protects your investment and increases its valu read lessRecent Review:Best contractor ever I recommended to all my friends Good job on all the do in my housedaniella m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- South Riding
- Sudley Springs
- Manassas Park
- Potomac Falls
- Great Falls
hauling services in Chantilly
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 'Mikes Moving Service3704 N Rosser St
- 1-800 Got Junk7905 Cessna Ave Ste A
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Virginia North13933 Willard Rd
- 123Junk4451 Brookfield Corporate Drive # 200
- 1Guy1Truck1Trailer, LLC112 Oakgrove Rd Unit 112
- 1StopPack-N-Ship330-U North Stonestreet Ave. Ste. U
- 2 Guys & a Pick Up Truck & Junk Removal /Hauling9201 Livington Road
Fort Washington, Maryland
- 200 Degrees Hot Steam Cleaning825 Booker Pl
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- 301 Media Group Inc.9401 wyatt drive
- 'Mikes Moving Service
- A Few Good College Men7800 Airpark rd #25
- A&P's Tree Service & Landscapes8649 Sudley Rd
- A's Affordable Towing & Roadside Assistance8010 Haute Ct
- A-1 Affordable Trash Removal6801 Chillum Manor Rd
- A-1 Trucking & Firewood493 Retreat Road
- A-Plus Construction Group LLC100 North Cameron St
- AAA Recycling & Trash Removal4619 W Ox Rd
- Aardvark Excavation Demolition and Land Clearing 2298 Tuggle Rd
- Able Moving & Storage Inc8050 Wellingford Dr
- Advance Construction Concepts10721 Hunters Pl
- Affix Movers 12410 Milestone Center Dr
- AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN AND SERVICES12270 grimsby ln
- Affordable Painting and Power Washing18712 Brookshade Ln
- ALJ Services LLC7079 Riley Rd
- All American Lawn & Tree Service LLC1602 Belle View Blvd
- All Around the House Home Repairs201 Excaliber Circle
- All Away Junk Removal LLC13576 Filly Court
- All Dimensions Development Company, LLC6289 Oxon Hill Road
Oxon Hill, Maryland
- ALL JUNK HAULING & TRASH RMVL10611 Lockridge Drive
Silver Spring, Maryland
- All Pro Moving and Transfer7610 Doane Drive
- All Seasons Eviction9420 Annapolis Rd Suite 206
- All Seasons Tree and Landscaping7610 Brink Rd
- All Systems Go Transport1206 Croton Dr
- ALLEN LAWN & TREE SVC INC6216 SEABROOK RD D
- america contractor inc.1504 jasper street
Silver Spring, Maryland
- American House Cleaning & Organizational Services5400 James Madison Hwy
The Plains, Virginia
- American Professional Chimney & Masonry4519 Buchanan St
- American Service & Installation Corp.15812 Mt. Everest
Silver Spring, Maryland
- AmeriFreight Discount Car Shipping Auto Transport417 Dividend Drive Ste D
Peachtree City, Georgia
- Anchor Landscape and Property Services, LLC5704 General Washington Dr.
- Angel's Junk HaulingPO Box 23453
- Angelic Home Improvements & Landscaping Servicesp o box 1423
- Anthony Alberga Services LLC1337 Butterfly Lane
- AnyAssembly2707 N Rolling Rd Ste 109
Windsor Mill, Maryland
- ARCH-CRAFT DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION2200 ARLINGTON TER
- Around Town Movers101 International Dr # 120
- ASC Excavating, Inc19296 Silcott Springs Rd
- Ashburn Handyman and Remodelers LLC1100 N. Argonne Ave.
- atlas services llc1602 Belle View Blvd
- Avalos Stone and Landscape3516 Longfellow St
- Axcobar Tree Experts17405 Redland Rd
- A Few Good College Men
- B & G Tree and Lawn Care1285 Carl D. Silver Parkway Ste 342
- B.A.I Construction2815 Gibson Oaks dr
- Back To Life Furniture RescuePO Box 203
- Bamboo Tree Service and LandscapingPO Box 4442
- BART CONSTRUCTION1936 BEAVER LN
Mc Lean, Virginia
- Baumann's Lawn & Landscape14409 Fairdale Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Beltway Disposal150 Post Office Rd #1053
- Beltway Hauling llc3620 Swann Rd
- Best Blades Landscaping and Home Remodeling13501 Loyola st
Silver Spring, Maryland
- Bil-Co Builders IncPO Box 3235
- Blankson Home Improvement13670 Wasp WAy
- Blue Sky Painting & Carpentry LLC10015 Old Columbia Rd Suite B215
- BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C.115 N. Kennedy Rd.
- BNS Contracting8308 Felsted Ln
- Bolte Custom Carpentry2615 S Hayes St
- Bookstore Movers5200 46th Ave
- Booth Landscapes6535 S kings hwy
- Boyd F Gray Contractor513 Oakwood St SE
Washington DC, District Of Columbia
- Boyd Lawn & Landscape, LLCPo Box 763
- Brian Sandberg Construction Co. Inc.P.O. Box 3674
- Brighton Dam Landscaping2124 Bordly Dr
- brownoddjobs1516 commonwealth ave 204
- Building Services Group LLC1250 Connecticut Ave NW 200
Washington, District Of Columbia
- Buitron Enterprise LLC
Silver Spring, Maryland
- BUNAUGH CONSTRUCTION SVC INC423 COURTHOUSE RD SW
- Burden Busters Errands Chores & More5711 Seminole St
College Park, Maryland
- Buxton lawn and landscape LLC5624 Sinclair Dr
- By His Grace 1PO box 7447
- BYRD & BROOKS MOVING AND HANDYMAN SERVICES5295 85th ave #104
- B & G Tree and Lawn Care
- C Dod Landscaping, Inc44177 WADE DR
- C&T Landscaping6060 Pilgrims Rest Road
Broad Run, Virginia
- California BuildersPO Box 79
Cabin John, Maryland
- Call For Jobs1340 CENTRAL PARK BLVD
- CAPITAL CLEANING AUTHORITY3100 9th St S
- Capital Logistics7726 gunston plaza dr ste 900
- Capitol Trash Out & Preservations Services, Inc.9015 Woodyard Rd 206
- Carmack Moving & Storage45055 Underwood Ln Suite 140
- Carter Crim Enterprise, LLC111 Liza Kates Lane
- Carters Property management 1015 Fords Shop Rd
- Cee & Tee Enterprises LLC
- Cheap Freight Pros522 Aberdin Way
- Chesapeake Paper Systems99 Ray Rd
- Chesapeake Paving9208 Venture Ct. Ste C5
- ChokolateTiger Enterprises4321 Southern Ave
Capitol Heights, Maryland
- Clarkes General Hauling3725 lacy blvd
- College Hunks Hauling Junk11654 Plaza America Dr #149
- College Hunks Hauling Junk3431 Carlin Springs Road Suite “B”
Falls Church, Virginia
- College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia120 Agape Way
Stephens City, Virginia
- Community Forklift4671 Tanglewood Dr
- Compost Cab1133 15th Street NW 12th Floor
Washington, District Of Columbia
- C Dod Landscaping, Inc