Junk King Fairfax

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

We are a veteran owned full service junk removal company. We also offer 12 cubic yard dumpster rentals if you have your own labor available. For full service work, we schedule two hour arrival windows and we offer free quotes. We come ready to start work if you like the price. (Our prices are so reasonable, we close greater than 90% of these appointments.) We are the greenest full service option in the area because the only material we take to landfills is dirt. Our 12 yard roll off dumpsters can be rented for $350, which is your out the door price for the first ton. Additional material is $100/ton. The dumpster is considered full at 12 cubic yards or 3 tons. They are equipped with rubber rollers so they will not scratch driveways. Angie's List members enjoy a discount of $50 off a full truck or $25 off any job. We operate Monday through Saturday from 8-6. Contact owner Alex Powers directly at alexp@junk-king.com or 703-819-5667 or call our Customer Care Center in San Carlos at 1-888-888-JUNK....

A Service Provider's profile image

+5 more images

hauling (504)trash removal (90)piano movers (1)

11/16/2020

Dianne L.

Excellent from getting quote to pick up

Description of Work
Disposal large furniture and heavy televisions.

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

10/25/2020

Margaretha M.

Great! The guys they sent worked hard and efficiently and were wonderful to deal with. Pricing was the most competitive and they were very flexible when I asked them to remove more than I had originally scheduled them to move.

Description of Work
they removed several large pieces of equipment along w a stack of wood

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

08/11/2020

Susan and Mark L.

Very well. They were prompt, polite, clear on terms, efficient and neat. The price was very good.

Description of Work
Remove hot tub lid, microwave, computer case, wheelbarrow, fencing, & hose & tripod.

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

08/03/2020

kathy P.

They were here within 45 minutes and got it all hauled away.

Description of Work
Flood damage, carpet, drywall furniture etc.

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

04/16/2020

Ida K.

hauling lumbar, table, patio rocking chair

Description of Work
I got a quote via text and a pickup scheduled the same day! Very fair price and the crew was efficient.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

01/28/2020

Lisa R.

Junk King did a great job! They kept in touch with me over the phone to let me know when they would be arriving. Both men were very polite, professional, and friendly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I needed an old worn out couch hauled away.

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

12/20/2019

Michael B.

Scott was very friendly and courteous and he and his helper went right to work after we agreed on the price. He was very fair and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Haul away of various kinds of junk and debris

Work Completed On 12/20/2019

12/02/2019

Debra B.

Terrel and Joe were professional, hardworking, and efficient. It's unbelievable what these guys are capable of accomplishing. Also, the tank to our grill that they could not take, was sitting in our garage and Terrel noticed the smell of gas and turned the valve off. He could have ignored the smell and left us with a potential disaster. I can't thank him enough. DTB.

Description of Work
We are currently downsizing and had many items in the garage and outback. Also a large gas grill on our first floor and the frame to a leather couch on our second floor.

Work Completed On 12/02/2019

11/15/2019

Suzanne H.

We called one day and they came out the next, making short work of hauling out the old love seat. We asked if they'd take an old broken baby gate and they tossed that in their truck too. Great service!

Description of Work
We need to have an old leather love seat removed from our living room.

Work Completed On 11/05/2019

09/04/2019

Debra B.

This is our second experience with junk king and both experiences with this company was top notch. Jerrel T. and Richard D. hauled a large amount of heavy items without a break in the extreme heat. They were even prepared to cut long wooden planks using an electric saw in order to fit them into their truck. They were hard working, polite, and cooperative in every way. We recommend them highly. DTB

Description of Work
household items, long planks of wood left over from renovations, and e trash.

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

06/05/2019

Debra B.

Tristan & Terril came and could have not been better. They were professional and above all helpful in every way. I would recommend Junk King, Tristan, and Terril to anyone. Best hauling experience I have had since I've been downsizing. I'm a female senior & felt very comfortable with Tristan & Terril. DTB.

Description of Work
They did hauling.

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

05/09/2019

Shirley W.

Excellent. They were very professional and worked fast. Would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Removed debris in back yard from remodeling.

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

02/06/2019

Mike G.

Excellent - third time I have used Junk King Fairfax, every time had great service and a very good price, highly recommended - good people to do business with,

Description of Work
Removed junk from a house move

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

08/27/2018

Ashton H.

I called my normal pickup service to see how much it would cost to have them haul away my curbside appliances. After I was tossed between two different departments and sat on hold multiple times, they quoted a very high number and would not be out to do the pick up for another 4 days. Junk Kings picked up the phone immediately, had a truck out to my house in hours, didn't charge me until the work was done, and was significantly cheaper. If you have an appliance to dispose of or recycle, skip the big guys and call Junk Kings.

Description of Work
Hauling of a Gas Oven Range

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

Review for Junk King Fairfax - 7361 Lockport Pl, Lorton, VA - 37354818

08/27/2018

Jeffrey H.

Great service. I called in the morning and they came in the afternoon. They removed a broken stove and microwave from our basement kitchen as well as several other boxes of junk. Fast and professional service. Thank you!

Description of Work
Removal of old appliance and boxes

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

07/23/2018

Taif A.

We had piles of wood panels different sizes, bathroom's vanity and other items. I called the company today, they set me up with an appointment the same day. A team of 3 men showed up, gave me a price of $240 and asked me if I'm happy with the price, I requested a discount and we agreed on $218. Very quick, very professional and reasonable price. It took 30 min to get everything uploaded to their big red truck.

Description of Work
Remove debris

Work Completed On 07/23/2018

05/30/2018

Peter E.

awesome, they were timely, professional and helpful

Description of Work
old furniture removal

Work Completed On 05/30/2018

04/21/2018

JOSEPH B.

Overall excellent. Pricing with discounts on website a little confusing, but the Manager at Fairfax location is aware of it.

Description of Work
Removed sofa and loveseat from condominium

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

12/18/2017

lynne F.

Junk King is excellent. This was my third time using them. Highly recommend them. Super professional.

Description of Work
decluttering

Work Completed On 12/05/2017

12/11/2017

Victoria Y.

They arrived on time and were most courteous and careful not to ding the walls or flooring. This is the second time we have used them and would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Removal of a refrigerator and bookcase

Work Completed On 10/11/2017

11/27/2017

Patricia D.

They were very profesional from start to finish. They were able to provide same day service, took care not to damage anything in removal, price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Hauling furniture and a large grill.

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

11/27/2017

ELLEN G.

I was very particular, did my research, and found the great reviews for Junk King Fairfax. Their website made it very easy to book a date and time. The communication with the company from the confirmation email, another email answering my questions about having additional items, and the phone call prior to arrival, all made me very happy. When the truck arrived it was clean and the two Junk King Fairfax employees were friendly and professional. They looked at everything I had, made sure they had it correctly, and then gave me a fair quote. I was thrilled to find that Junk King Fairfax gave us a discount since my husband is a veteran. The two men quickly got to work, always being respectful to me and our house. I was so impressed and so glad that I called Junk King Fairfax. The service I received went above and beyond what I had hoped for. Thank you!

Description of Work
Removal of furniture, bags of old items, books, TVs, lawn care items.

Work Completed On 11/27/2017

09/25/2017

Sherri D.

They showed up on time, overall satisfied with services, and would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
.Came out and took furniture, and other items we had no use for at their rental property.