Applying driveway sealer is a big project with major impact. Find out how to seal an asphalt driveway in just a couple days, with all the tips you need to DIY.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Brandy Station, VA
There are 8 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Brandy Station
- Taylor Made PavingIt looks great! Randy came out and did an estimate. He was great to work with. Best price of 3 companies that gave estimates. The job was delayed due to rain but he kept in touch with us. He did a 10 x 12 extension and also repaved existing driveway in addition to the extension so there wouldn't be a seam. Highly recommend this company
- Taylor Made PavingRandy and his crew do solid work, I am very happy with the price, quality, and time it took. Randy is friendly and personable, if you want the best outcome for your home call taylormade.
- H&H Paving Asphalt Specialist, Inc.The crew of 6 arrived shortly after 9am and immediately got to work. They worked throughout the day with only a few water breaks, and it was a VERY HOT day. They put down 2-3 inches of stone (more in some areas), and 2-3 inches of asphalt. The sides were hand tapered at a 45 degree angle. The cut-in to the road and wide turn around area by the garage is very smooth - no bumps or ridges. A superior job overall. They finished up just before 5pm and left the job site very clean and neat. I was thoroughly impressed with the crew and company, and would definitely use them again for any future jobs. I will recommend them to any of my neighbors who might ask about my new driveway
- O.Cooper PavingWork done efficiently and well. The team were very helpful and wanted to make sure we were completely satisfied. We're happy.
- O.Cooper PavingExcellent The team showed on time and executed job beautifully. Our driveway is no longer an eyesore as before. We're very pleased with the result and highly recommend this company.
- Roger Robertson Paving IncRoger came and gave a quote to us that was less than I had expected to be. Roger seemed to know exactly how we wanted it to look in the end. He took time to explain and show us pictures of other projects done in this manner. His he called and did the job a day ahead of time. It looked beautiful when finished. It was finished in one day. I will try to put a picture of the job on here later. I recommend him to anyone. He came back that evening to make sure we were happy with the job
- ALL WEATHER SEAL COATINGSolicited several sealcoating vendors and received about 3-4 quotes. I requested a quote for just the sealcoating (I was going to seal the cracks myself). I re-contacted several vendors to also include the sealing of the cracks. Shawn came out on Memorial Day to look at the driveway and provide a quote. He gave an honest evaluation of our driveway and provided literature about the product he uses. About a week later I contacted him to perform the work and he scheduled it for the next day. When I came home after he performed the work I was pleasantly surprised. He did an excellent job and it looked great. I did notice a few spots that were thin where my old sealant showed through. I contact Shawn back and advised him of the same. He came out the next day and resealed the ENTIRE driveway. I didn't think it was necessary, but It now looks even better!!! It was well worth the money to not have to deal with the hassle of sealing the driveway myself. I will definitely use him again, and refer my neighbors
- ALL WEATHER SEAL COATINGGreat! Shawn did a great job. He was very professional and had to reschedule my work due to forecasted rain. He cared about the outcome and it showed.
- ALL WEATHER SEAL COATINGShawn was very response to all our questions. Came right out and gave us an estimate. The work was done on time and they did a wonderful job. The driveway looks new and the cracks were filled well. The best job we have ever had on our driveway. Also, it was clean- no tar residue in the grass or mess left anywhere. We will use them again for sure when we need the driveway done
- ALL WEATHER SEAL COATINGThis is the company that you want to seal coat your driveway. They set up an appointment and when the weather caused cancellation they followed up and set another appointment. They arrived on time to complete the job, went about their work and finished in less than 1 hour. Their work was excellent. They trimmed back the grass, swept the driveway sealed the cracks, were very care not to spill the topcoat onto the concrete apron. The coating covered the driveway with a complete and smooth coat Very professional outfit. I can' imagine using anyone else next tim
Driveway Pavers in Brandy Station
- Business Description:Supreme Paving is a paving company that is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We provide quality paving services to clients in the surrounding Fredericksburg, VA area. Talk to us for more info at (571) 598-7911Recent Review:Shon was very professional along with his crew he properly installed my driveway he was quick and very polite excellent quality would definitely hire again his attitude stood the same through the whole process very happy and responsible and trustworthy also all his machinery is beautifully well maintenance supreme paving is definitely a good choice if your looking for any type of this workSarah S.
- Business Description:Quality Paving is a family owned company we strive on customer satisfaction. we offer free project estimates. and accept check, cash, and credit card as payment. we offer special discounts for military and seniors citizens. For further questions please contact usRecent Review:Amazing! From getting the estimate through completion of work the communication was great and the work performed above standard. Very happy that we decided on Quality Paving and would recommend or use again without hesitation if the need arises.Rich & Stephanie A.
- Business Description:O.Cooper Paving is family owned and operated business . we strive in providing the best quality that we can. we also love to help stay within the customer's budget and try and work with them to get what they want with the best appropriated quality that is needed.We offer many of options to choose from whether is grading repaving new pavement gravel tar and chip seal coating crack filling stripping and more! call us today for your FREE estimate. we would love to come talk with youRecent Review:We have a slight hill at the end of our gravel driveway, which washed out pretty badly during the recent hurricane rains. I was looking for someone to repair this, and get us another year out of the gravel driveway before we have it paved. I called three different companies, and Bill Cooper was the one who gave me the best explanation of what needed to be done. He wasn't trying to push me towards an expensive new driveway, but rather gave me options to do it right. In the end, we covered the loose gravel with a milling base, which looks better and sets me up to pave the driveway in a year or so, when it has appropriately settled. I think Bill really knows his stuff, and I'm very happy with the way things turned outmike b.
- Business Description:TaylorMade Paving is a Fredericksburg paving company that provides complete commercial, industrial and residential asphalt paving services for asphalt installation, replacement, asphalt overlays, repair, sealcoating and maintenance. For over 35 years, TaylorMade Paving has handled the paving requirements of Fredericksburg and surrounding counties. We specialize in all phases of asphalt installation, with the most modern machinery and technology available, to ensure top notch quality, includin..Recent Review:I can’t rave enough about this company. Randy came out same day for an estimate. My husband and I thought we’d have to spend an arm and a leg but were pleasantly surprised by the actual price. Randy even installed the drainage for the driveway (included with the original estimate). Communication is outstanding; Randy texted me and called me with whatever questions he had for me and was available to answer the numerous ones I had for him. The guys sent almost a whole day grading the driveway and getting in level and another day and a half paving the whole driveway (not a small task, I assure you!) 10/10 would recommendKatie P.
- Business Description:Absolute Construction has was created Thirty years ago but has been launched into service for twenty years strong and is still growing. We provide all over service, from the simplest fixes to full home builds and remodels Absolute Construction does it all. We take the time to sit down and go over every possible need and want a customer has. We believe that true personal touches make the difference and changes a good experience to an amazing experience. Every builder/ worker affiliated with Ab..Recent Review:In all honesty I would definitely hire Absolute Construction again. They made it very easy and simple. With my project I had a limited amount of money I could use because I was turning the apartment into a rental space. Absolute Construction went above and beyond to make sure my job was completed and they hooked me up on the price because they knew I was on a very limited budget. I will be calling them againEric M.
- Business Description:Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Suburban Virginia, a property damage restoration company located in Manassas, Virginia is quickly becoming one of Virginia's most recognized commercial and residential property repair companies. Founded in 1997, this locally owned fire and smoke damage restoration company specializes in insurance restoration to include emergency water cleanup and mitigation services, storm damage repairs, mold removal, emergency tarp ups, fire and smoke damage repairs, b..Recent Review:Paul Davis Restoration is amazing at what they do, and Amber Yost is a perfect example of that. Amber Yost is extremely compassionate, and she answers all of your questions and uses verbiage that homeowners can understand. She communicates throughout the job to make sure that things are going well and you are happy. Its always important when the unfortunate occurs you have someone, that you can trust will treat you right and not take advantage of you. I would highly recommend her to everyone I know! Thank you Amber!!! :) Heidi CHeidi C.
- Business Description:Lineage Construction is a family owned and operated Virginia Class-A business, with a little over 100 years combined experience in this field. We specialize in excavation with a broad scope of dirt work. Including but not limited to clearing, foundations, driveways, dams, ponds, grading, demolition. As well as horse arenas, concrete work and snow removal. Our customers satisfaction is our number 1 goalRecent Review:Excellent job. From initial meeting and project estimate to final completion first class treatment and results. Chris is a true gentleman and very easy to deal with. Complete and competitive estimate and final results were exactly as he described and completed in a very timely fashion. I would wholeheartedly recommend Lineage for any excavation, driveway, and/or drainage workTodd G.
- Business Description:Established in 1962, we are a full- service family owned and operated paving company providing quality service to residential, and commercial clients in Northern Virginia. Our professional crew is dedicated to working with you to ensure quality and finish the job to your satisfactionRecent Review:Falls Church Paving did a great job. Overall, they delivered on what was proposed. The company was easy to contact. Estimator came to the property promptly and wrote the proposal. Work was scheduled and the crew completed the work in an expedient manner. The prep work was completed better than expected with minimal impact to yard surrounding the drive. Could not see any seems in the paving. Interface with the driveway and the street were exact (no gaps). Driveway was water tested to ensure proper drainage. Crew completed all the hand tamping and left the work site with no issues. Hard to tell they just finished paving the entire driveway. My driveway was widened, repaved, and is now beautiful (interesting adjective, but it really is beautiful)James C.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience in a variety of services including interior and exterior painting, drywall, basic plumbing, ground molding, wood and ceramic tile flooring. We also specialize in wood stain such as kitchen cabinets, decks and floors. Please give us a call at 540-819-4091 or 540 317-6257 today for a FREE estimateRecent Review:He did a good job on the work, confirmed work and did some small items we discovered we needed done. He made good recommendations and did what he said. He was easy to work with, it went well. when one estimate was higher then we expected he came back out and we reduced scope of work to get within our budgetEmory H.
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:Family company that is great to work with. Showed up at specified time for estimate. Quowed a great price compared to two other estimates. Scheduled a time with a 4 day window dependant on weather. Called to update schedule. Showed up to do work on time and finished when planned. Resulting work is greatMike F.
Deals in Brandy Station for Driveway Pavers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
You crave the sleek, modern look of a paver driveway, but who do you hire to install one? This guide will help you determine the right kind of professional for the job.
The cost of resealing an asphalt driveway varies based on the size of the driveway, the type of sealant you use, and your location. This guide helps you estimate the cost to seal an asphalt driveway and gives you a cost breakdown.
Find driveway paving contractors in
driveway paving contractors in Brandy Station
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.6482 Sligo Mill Rd
Takoma Park, Maryland 20912
- Chamberlin-Washington Inc.
- FALLS CHURCH PAVING CO2465 Centreville Rd Ste J17
Herndon, Virginia 20171
- FALLS CHURCH PAVING CO
- Gator Paving9700 Ashley Dawn Ct
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408
- Gator Paving
- Jimenez Painting6299 Cooper Ave
Bealeton, Virginia 22712
- Jimenez Painting
- K&C Construction & Landscaping, LLC12476 Hunt Rd
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
- K&C Construction & Landscaping, LLC
- Lineage ConstructionP.O. Box 2131
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
- Lineage Construction
- O.Cooper Paving3036 Warrenton Rd
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22406
- O.Cooper Paving
- Quality Paving108 westminster ln
Stafford, Virginia 22556
- Quality Paving
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc15287 Diascund View Trl
Lanexa, Virginia 23089
- Tom Lane Contracting Inc