Ensuring your gutter is properly installed will protect your home from water overflow. Learn how far your gutter should be from the roof edge and the facia board.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Bedford, VA
There are 8 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Bedford
- Owen Construction Company, Inc.My brother Jim said he did a very professional job. Looks great. Would definitely use Ronnie again.
- Blue Collar ContractorsBobby Stephens was excellent! He came to look at the house ~ a listing of mine which needed home inspection repairs ~ and adjusted his schedule to be there for us the next day! He was on time, did more work than he even contracted for, for a decent price. He even fixed what an incompetent contractor had messed up that was supposed to have fixed gutters
- Cenvar RoofingThey replaced my gutters and added a board on the back of my house for a great price. I had them replace my entire roof a few years back and they were amazing. They had the best price and I was far more impressed with their knowledge and professionalism on the subject than any of the other providers I interviewed. Now several years out, I would not consider using anyone else
- Perimeter Roofing VA, LLCThe most important part of the rating is that their employee stole from me. I have it on security cameras and shared with the project managers and one of the owners. The company did nothing to fix the situation and that person still works for the company. The project started second week of July for a 3 to 4 day job according to them, they finally finished the first week of November. The material was delivered 5 days before they started which is good but they spread it across my front lawn and killed my grass. The crew that removed the old roof had chipped paint off my house and practically destroyed my leaf guard gutters. They left a mess around the house and did a poor job of clean up. I have placed numerous call to several employees with little or no communication. All we got were excuses about why things were taking so long. I was promised constant comunication from the project manager and I got nothing. Our project was passed from person to person because noone cared enough to do what was right. The owner even expressed to me that his roofing crews did not pay attention to details while working. They used caulk to seal screws that did not bite down and did not tell a supervisor. This would not of lasted as long as the guarantee on the washers of the screws. The sad part is that I am the one who noticed all of their mistakes. The roof was installed in such a way that rain water was not going to a gutter and was all running of by the foundation. It took 4 attempts and over 3 months to fix correctly. The gutter crew replaced a 30ft section but it took them 4 days to complete and it was still not right. We had to have someone else come out to fix it. The owner did express that due to all of the issues with this project he would give me a discount. After asking about the final bill to several others we got an invoice with no discount. I have tried to contact the owner several times and I get no response. The best part of the entire company was the sales rep Ben. He cared more about the project, the customers and the business than the owners do. If this company was the last one of its kind in the world you should ask to deal with him
- Dawson Aluminum IncMy experience with Mike Dawson and his crew was absolutely superb. They are consummate professionals. I ordered a special color for my new gutters. They arrived and were installed in one day. Then they returned to my home a few weeks later and installed matching gutter guards. I could not have asked for a more professional company. I highly recommend them
- Leaf Relief Gutter CleaningAt first they forgot to call me back (I used the office number, not the cell number provided on the website). But once in contact, they were very responsive. They happened to have time later that day, so they got the job done pronto. Can't ask for better than that. I wasn't there for the repair, but everything looks fine. I hadn't shopped around, so I gave them a 4 on price... I have no clue if there price was competitive but it didn't look like there was much room to go lower. Overall I was happy with the service
- Leaf Relief Gutter CleaningWe're in the process of putting my mother's house on the market, and I noticed during a heavy rain that the gutters were in very bad shape, especially on one side of the house. Glen Schultz came the day after I called him, and did a good job cleaning out the gutters. He confirmed for me what I had already surmised, that the front downspouts were completely clogged and broken from freezing,and that the outflows also appeared to be clogged. He quoted me a price that seemed fair to me, and returned the next day to replace the downspouts and snake out the outflows. In spite of some difficulties, he completed the work quickly and, I believe, well. We had rain today, and everything worked to perfection. i would, and already have, recommend LeafRelief and Glen to anyone needing this service
- Leaf Relief Gutter CleaningI called Glenn of Leaf Relief, because our gutters were overflowing really bad. This problem continued even though the gutters have been cleaned and "repaired" several times by another, also reputable, gutter service company. After I brought it to their attention, this contractor explained that there is nothing they can do, and that we need new and larger gutters. (the gutters worked just fine previously), When Glenn came, he first first cleaned the gutters and identified the problem. He explained that the pitch must me changed at several locations to ensure proper water flow. We then agreed on the price and the schedule. Next time, Glenn came with another young man and they spent several hours working on the gutters. Because the problem appeared to be more complicated than expected, they had to come again. Next day Glenn and two more young men came as promised and completed the job. The gutters now work like new. No overflowing whatsoever, even during the strongest thunderstorm. The quality of the work and the price were excellent. In conclusion. Glenn is a very professional and intelligent contractor whom I highly recommend for any gutter repair issues you might have. His approach is logical, systematic and scientific. He really understands what it takes for gutters to function properly
- The Brothers That Just Do GuttersGreat experience, I would definitely recommend The Brothers. Estimate was clear and concise, install crew was friendly, neat and considerate.
- Gutters & Guards IncThe company did a great job overall. We had some communications issues with them concerning the date the work would be done but that was the only problem. The work men were very quick, thorough, and professional in completing the work. They took time to do a couple of small repair jobs to the siding up along the soffit line so that we did not have to hire a separate company to do very small repairs to our siding. The also took time to see that all the debris was removed from our property when the job was done
Gutter Repair Contractors in Bedford
- Business Description:The Best Quality & Craftsmanship GuaranteedRecent Review:When I called to schedule an inspection, the original date was about a week out. When they became aware that we had a current leak, they adjusted schedules to arrive the next day. The inspection and recommendations were very thorough and professional. Although we decided to not proceed with All Phase Roofing for this project, we would highly recommend them if you are in need of any roof workKevin D.
- Business Description:Owner operated business - owner on sight with every job. Call today and let us show you what 40+ years in Roofing experience can do for you. We specialize in residential shingle and metal roofing.Recent Review:It was excellent they do a really good job. The work was done very well, they cleaned up after themselves, they were quick, they were in and out, and the product was good. I have to call them back for anythingPatrick T.
- Business Description:In business for over 40 years, Bob Riddick has established himself as the premier roofing contractor at Smith Mountain Lake. His commitment to excellence in everything he does, has afforded him the sterling reputation that has allowed him to expand beyond roof installation and repair to roof and exterior cleaning and now siding and deck installation and repair. For more in depth information of Bob Riddick Roofing, now known as Bob Riddick Home Services, Inc., visit our website www.riddickho..Recent Review:We needed a substantial remodel on our SML house. Bob Riddick Home Services (BRHS) has done work on our roof since before we purchased that house; including some minor repairs and a softwash to enable a few more years on the roof before we bite the bullet and go for a new roof. When we decided to begin the remodel, we simply choose BRHS. We didn't bother with multiple quotes because BRHS's reputation was solid gold. It still is. Our Project Manager, Tripp Parker was not only knowledgeable, professional, and punctual, but he has great patience when working with a sometimes difficult customer (me). He was invaluable! I was given a lot of leeway concerning products and materials that I wanted to use and as such, often made decisions that involved plan changes. For example, I moved a wall and wanted a Barn Door that was more than 120-inches. I couldn't find anything that I liked, so Tripp had one "built" for me. I love it! Tripp's Number One, Shawn Jolliff was experienced, professional, creative, and unflappable! Doors, floors, and windows sometimes don't play well together, but Shawn would finesse them and make them work together. Phase 2 is going to begin this year and we will certainly use Bob Riddick Home Services againJanet Rich O.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today
- Business Description:Strong building and remodeling company with 30+ years of experience in the industry. Our customers satisfaction is our goal. We are owner operated by the same people who build for you. We are safety oriented and look forward to building for you. Licenses include: Class A RBC, Class A CBC, Class A EMC, Registered Land Disturber. When contacting our office for an estimate, please remember we have a high call volume and you will be answered in order it is received! Thank you very much, Jackson &..Recent Review:The work went very well. Mr Jackson and his crew were friendly, timely, prepared and stayed on schedule. The work was high quality and they aimed to please us as customers. I would highly recommend Jackson & Jackson and will definitely be using them again for other projects in the futureRick Bradley B.
- Business Description:We are a second generation buisness that offer a wide variety of work that include the sales and installation of all types of vinyl siding, 5&6 inch seamless guttering,leaf guards, aluminum awnings, patio and walkway covers, composite windows, vinyl windows, screen manufacturing and repair, screened porches, aluminum and vinyl railing,storm doors and windows, entry doors, deck building, roof stain removal, and roof replacementRecent Review:My experience with Mike Dawson and his crew was absolutely superb. They are consummate professionals. I ordered a special color for my new gutters. They arrived and were installed in one day. Then they returned to my home a few weeks later and installed matching gutter guards. I could not have asked for a more professional company. I highly recommend themSherry C.
- Business Description:All In One Home Solutions is a full service exterior remodeling company specializing in Roofing, Siding, Windows and Gutter Installation and Repair in the Roanoke Valley and surrounding areas. As a family owned business, each project is handled with integrity, exemplary customer service and top-notch workmanship to ensure an overall satisfying experience. With our values and dedication to detail, you can rest easy knowing that you’re leaving your home improvement project in the hands of the b..Recent Review:Quick response to request. Shingles blown off and leaking. Heavy rain forecast for next day. Friendly and knowledgeable, Marc Reynolds rearranged things and got our roof fixed that same day. Very much appreciated their customer satisfaction priorityBrandol H.
- Business Description:Leaf Relief has been providing customer satisfaction in gutter cleaning and related services for over two decades. We accept cash or checks and provide free estimates. We also repair, replace, or cover gutters and we deal with underground issues relating to gutters. Proudly serving Winston-Salem, NC and Lynchburg, VA. Cell: 434-485-0121; 336-287-6502Recent Review:Kept in communication about schedule adjustments when so many other companies just leave you wondering what is going on. Explained all the systems thoroughly and made wise recommendations as to improvements. Will follow up with the minor changes recommended. Will stay with this company. And very reasonable rates! ExcellentKatherine and Jennifer M.
- Business Description:Sentry Exteriors is recognized as a Virginia Class A Contractor. We offer the most reliable products on the market, to ensure the highest quality. Our professional and qualified representatives will walk you through our personal and convenient Free Easy Estimate Service. Our 20 years of experience combined with our 10-Year Workmanship Guarantee is why you can trust Sentry Exteriors to deliver Dependable. Quality. GuaranteedRecent Review:They had the better prices and a decent leaf protection system so I chose them. <br /> The scheduling dept didn't contact me to see when I was available, they just set up a date and called later to confirm. <br /> They sent a sales guy to help with the install because they had had so many injuries they were short staffed. He cut himself a half hour into the job. They didn't finish in one day as promised. <br /> The next day they didn't show up in the morning and I had to call to find that they didn't plan on returning until the next day because of another injury. <br /> They finally finished on day 3, they look good but I had to waste a half day of vacation when they didn't show. <br /> The receptionist didn't know what she was doing and didn't know how to handle customers. <br /> At least they didn't charge me for the "extras" they talked me intomac m.
- Business Description:Perimeter Roofing specializes in identifying storm damage on your roof and working with your insurance company to get you a full roof replacement. No Damage? No Problem! Our free estimates will blow you away!Recent Review:I spoke to Ryan & Nathan. They were both very professional. Within a matter of just a few hours, Nathan came out & assessed the situation, then repaired the leaks before the next rain /snow that was coming that night. I am very pleased at their prompt service & would not hesitate to call Perimeter Roofing againJames and Marjorie M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Are your gutters pulling away from your house? Learn the possible causes of this pesky yet common issue, and how to fix gutters that have become separated.
Save money and install gutters that fit your home layout using this DIY guide. It’s always advisable to do a gutter installation with friends or family.
Find gutter repair contractors in
gutter repair contractors in Bedford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- Classic Copper Works
- Dawson Aluminum IncPO box 447
Madison Heights, Virginia 24572
- Dawson Aluminum Inc
- Energy Max SolutionsPO Box 2118
Ashland, Virginia 23005
- Energy Max Solutions
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Innovative Custom Solutions, LLC1141 Dillons Way
Bedford, Virginia 24523
- Innovative Custom Solutions, LLC
- K Guard / One Stop Home Improvement Shop460 Progress Dr
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502
- K Guard / One Stop Home Improvement Shop
- MGD Custom Paint LLC2550 Chain Bridge Rd
Vienna, Virginia 22181
- MGD Custom Paint LLC
- Perimeter Roofing VA, LLC4847 Fort Ave
Lynchburg, Virginia 24502
- Perimeter Roofing VA, LLC
- Quinn's Home Improvement152 Mill Acres Dr
Lynchburg, Virginia 24503
- Quinn's Home Improvement