DIY gutter guards aim to reduce gutter maintenance on your home by cutting down on the debris that finds its way in your gutter. However, they’re not right for everyone. This guide explains the advantages and disadvantages of these systems.
Get matched with top gutter repair contractors in Hurt, VA
There are 6 highly-rated local gutter repair contractors.
Recent Gutter Repair Reviews in Hurt
- Owen Construction Company, Inc.My brother Jim said he did a very professional job. Looks great. Would definitely use Ronnie again.
- Blue Collar ContractorsBobby Stephens was excellent! He came to look at the house ~ a listing of mine which needed home inspection repairs ~ and adjusted his schedule to be there for us the next day! He was on time, did more work than he even contracted for, for a decent price. He even fixed what an incompetent contractor had messed up that was supposed to have fixed gutters read less
- Cenvar RoofingThey replaced my gutters and added a board on the back of my house for a great price. I had them replace my entire roof a few years back and they were amazing. They had the best price and I was far more impressed with their knowledge and professionalism on the subject than any of the other providers I interviewed. Now several years out, I would not consider using anyone else read less
- Dawson Aluminum IncMy experience with Mike Dawson and his crew was absolutely superb. They are consummate professionals. I ordered a special color for my new gutters. They arrived and were installed in one day. Then they returned to my home a few weeks later and installed matching gutter guards. I could not have asked for a more professional company. I highly recommend them read less
- Perimeter Roofing VA, LLCOne of the owners met with me personally and we spent some time discussing the work that was done and the reasoning behind the costs. He offered some refund, but I said no need. I felt like after we talk they understood where I was coming from. I believe the customer follow up could have been much better, but the sincerity in Phil and Josh meeting with me cleared up pricing and service level. Please disregard my previous review as someone blowing off steam read less
- Leaf Relief Gutter CleaningWe're in the process of putting my mother's house on the market, and I noticed during a heavy rain that the gutters were in very bad shape, especially on one side of the house. Glen Schultz came the day after I called him, and did a good job cleaning out the gutters. He confirmed for me what I had already surmised, that the front downspouts were completely clogged and broken from freezing,and that the outflows also appeared to be clogged. He quoted me a price that seemed fair to me, and returned the next day to replace the downspouts and snake out the outflows. In spite of some difficulties, he completed the work quickly and, I believe, well. We had rain today, and everything worked to perfection. i would, and already have, recommend LeafRelief and Glen to anyone needing this service read less
- Leaf Relief Gutter CleaningI called Glenn of Leaf Relief, because our gutters were overflowing really bad. This problem continued even though the gutters have been cleaned and "repaired" several times by another, also reputable, gutter service company. After I brought it to their attention, this contractor explained that there is nothing they can do, and that we need new and larger gutters. (the gutters worked just fine previously), When Glenn came, he first first cleaned the gutters and identified the problem. He explained that the pitch must me changed at several locations to ensure proper water flow. We then agreed on the price and the schedule. Next time, Glenn came with another young man and they spent several hours working on the gutters. Because the problem appeared to be more complicated than expected, they had to come again. Next day Glenn and two more young men came as promised and completed the job. The gutters now work like new. No overflowing whatsoever, even during the strongest thunderstorm. The quality of the work and the price were excellent. In conclusion. Glenn is a very professional and intelligent contractor whom I highly recommend for any gutter repair issues you might have. His approach is logical, systematic and scientific. He really understands what it takes for gutters to function properly read less
- Leaf Relief Gutter CleaningAt first they forgot to call me back (I used the office number, not the cell number provided on the website). But once in contact, they were very responsive. They happened to have time later that day, so they got the job done pronto. Can't ask for better than that. I wasn't there for the repair, but everything looks fine. I hadn't shopped around, so I gave them a 4 on price... I have no clue if there price was competitive but it didn't look like there was much room to go lower. Overall I was happy with the service read less
- The Brothers That Just Do GuttersGreat experience, I would definitely recommend The Brothers. Estimate was clear and concise, install crew was friendly, neat and considerate.
- Alex Ertel Construction IncAlex was very professional and so were his workers. Alex helped me make good decisions with facts and encouraged me to do my homework in my decisions. Alex let me know what to expect in the process of my roof replacement and the process went very well. The replacement went as expected and the results are a very nice looking new roof. Alex's team did a very nice job of cleaning up from the construction as well read less
Gutter Repair Contractors in Hurt
- Business Description:We specialize in roofing! Shingles, Metal, EPDM, TPO, etc. If you need a roof we can help. We also do remodeling and building. Kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, and everything you need to make your home your dream home read lessRecent Review:Derek and his team do an amazing job. He did our personal home and we’ve hired him for a rental property. He is our go to for roofing and remodeling. He’s personable and professional. I can’t recommend him enough. read lessTorin D.
- Business Description:Perimeter Roofing specializes in identifying storm damage on your roof and working with your insurance company to get you a full roof replacement. No Damage? No Problem! Our free estimates will blow you away!Recent Review:It didn't. David Duckworth showed up on time and examined roof problems, 11/16. This was on a Monday. He advised I would receive quote either by that Friday or the following Monday. On the following Tuesday, 11/24, I called and left message on David's cell phone. I am still waiting on a return call. Totally unprofessional behavior read lessGerry O.
- Business Description:The Best Quality & Craftsmanship GuaranteedRecent Review:When I called to schedule an inspection, the original date was about a week out. When they became aware that we had a current leak, they adjusted schedules to arrive the next day. The inspection and recommendations were very thorough and professional. Although we decided to not proceed with All Phase Roofing for this project, we would highly recommend them if you are in need of any roof work read lessKevin D.
- Business Description:Cenvar Roofing is a professional contractor that specializes specifically in residential roof repair and replacement. For us, providing superior customer service while delivering on our promises is top priority. To help you get you closer to getting your new roof, we offer financing options and don't ask for any money down to get started! We have a policy of taking no payment until your job is completely finished and you are 100% satisfied with the product, the workmanship and the clean-up. .. read lessRecent Review:We interviewed four roofing companies with experience with commercial roofing to do a variety of repairs on our church roofs which include slate, EPDM and asphalt shingles and also repairs to our copper gutters that were leaking. Brian Laverty with Cenvar Roofing was one of the more detailed roofers with his proposal and he responded very quickly. He was always available for our questions and patient with us as we gained understanding of the magnitude of our job. We hired Brian because of his price but also because of our comfort level with him and the reviews from previous customers who had similar needs as our needs. After the work was scheduled, the crew from Cenvar arrived at the promised time and they worked diligently as a team to correct the issues we had with our current roofs per their proposal. Cenvar honored their estimate for repairs although they encountered unexpected issues which was not surprising for a structure that is 100 years old. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Brian Laverty and Cenvar when given the opportunity for residential and commercial work because of their high quality of work, their high level work ethic, their desire to do their work with "excellence",their high level of professionalism and their excellent follow-up read lessSteve C.
- Business Description:We are a second generation buisness that offer a wide variety of work that include the sales and installation of all types of vinyl siding, 5&6 inch seamless guttering,leaf guards, aluminum awnings, patio and walkway covers, composite windows, vinyl windows, screen manufacturing and repair, screened porches, aluminum and vinyl railing,storm doors and windows, entry doors, deck building, roof stain removal, and roof replacement read lessRecent Review:My experience with Mike Dawson and his crew was absolutely superb. They are consummate professionals. I ordered a special color for my new gutters. They arrived and were installed in one day. Then they returned to my home a few weeks later and installed matching gutter guards. I could not have asked for a more professional company. I highly recommend them read lessSherry C.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Since 2005, LeafFilter Gutter Protection, a brand of Leaf Home Solutions, has kept gutters free of debris across North America. With locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, LeafFilter has helped thousands of homeowners keep their feet on the ground by eliminating the endless cycle of gutter cleaning. With custom colors and styles designed to fit a wide variety of gutters, LeafFilter's uPVC frame and micromesh screen provide both peace of mind and complementary style to residents across the .. read lessRecent Review:LeafFilter gutter guards are heavily advertised, with the promise that "you will never have to use your ladder again". I am in a 55+ community, and using ladder is not advisable here. Like many houses, my gutters have "splash shields" at the places where extremely heavy flow is expected, for instance where a roof "valley" dumps into the gutter. After LeafFilter installation I had overflow at two of my splash shields. On request, LeafFilter came and adjusted the shields three times. I did not have overflow for several months after that, but eventually I again had heavy overflow. My inspection via a ladder (which LeafFilter says you will never have to do again) showed the LeafFilter mesh completely blocked by hardened pollen and other debris, where the splash shields prevented the debris from being washed over the edge of the mesh. The photo shows one of the problem areas, with the splash shield as modified by LeafFilter. After several conversations with LeafFilter, their final position is that this is a common problem with splash shields and the only solution they could offer is to make 2 service calls per year to clean the screens, at a charge to me of $95 per call. No refund, no further modifications. This is obviously not what their advertising promises. When asked about their "lifetime no-clog guarantee", LeafFilter points out that the guarantee is that the *gutters* will not clog, with NO GUARANTEE THAT THEIR SCREENS WILL NOT CLOG! At least one of my neighbors now has an identical problem. Splash guards are fairly common, so this is a caution that if you have splash shields, and are considering a gutter guard system, you should definitely avoid LeafFilter read lessWilliam H.
- Business Description:Custom Home Repairs is a one stop for all your home improvement projects. We are a small company but with high quality work. See us on Facebook at custom home repairs. References upon request. Also at y.p.com and Google. com read lessRecent Review:We hired Brian to finish our basement. Do NOT hire Brian for drywall or painting. Yes, his prices are good, but you get what you pay for. Do not expect a finished, quality job. We had him go over problem areas once and we did not see much improvement. At the end, you could see paint strokes everywhere, gaps in the drywall, tape lines, paint drips, wall paint on the ceiling and ceiling paint on the walls, uneven walls, paint on hardware and the floor, cracks, not all areas that needed caulking were caulked, areas that were not sanded enough, and long cracks/buckling going across the ceiling where it should have been staggered instead of square hung across a large area. He said the whole job would take 3-4 weeks and we did not believe this. It ended up taking 3 months. He rushed at the end and did not check over his work. He told us he was assuming we would add the final coat of paint... He did one coat of paint (mixed with primer) on new drywall. Every painter we asked afterwards said it is standard to do at least three coats on new drywall. One of primer and 2 coats of paint. At first, he said he stood by his work. My husband got him to admit he rushed at the end and there were many problem areas. He offered to come on his free time to try to repair and add another coat of paint, but we were not confident in his abilities. All painters who gave us quotes said it was the worst job they have seen. The company we ended up hiring said it was the most extensive repair job they had ever done. Do not listen to Brian's advice on obtaining a building permit and do not expect him to know everything that is required by code. Brian is skilled in some areas, but his attention to detail is very much lacking and he will cut corners read lessHallie M.
- Business Description:Reliant Roofing & Restoration is a residential roofing and restoration company. Our staff also specializes in dealing with insurance claims to ensure that the paperwork and job is done properly.Recent Review:Work was fine but owner refuses to provide basic documentation (a detailed invoice) required by insurance company to complete certification of roof as IBHS Bronze Fortified. This means we cannot get any of the program's benefits related to reduced insurance premiums. Failure to provide the detailed invoice is also a violation of NC General Statute 75 Article 9. Repeated attempts to get this invoice have been unsuccessful. In fact, getting any of the IBHS required paperwork out of him was beyond difficult read lessDeborah P.
- Business Description:Sentry Exteriors is recognized as a Virginia Class A Contractor. We offer the most reliable products on the market, to ensure the highest quality. Our professional and qualified representatives will walk you through our personal and convenient Free Easy Estimate Service. Our 20 years of experience combined with our 10-Year Workmanship Guarantee is why you can trust Sentry Exteriors to deliver Dependable. Quality. Guaranteed read lessRecent Review:Project was only a 900 sq foot garage. They promised work would be done in 2 to 3 weeks. It was 6 weeks before started and 7 weeks before compleyed. The estimator promised plywood but sent OSB and he ordered the wrong color shingles. Company was only pro active to give quote and ask for payment. I had to press the issue to get materials delivered and work scheduled. After I told them it was taking too long to get started and that I did not want their service anymore they pulled a roofer off of a bigger job. He left his crew on the big job and came with just himself and his girlfriend. It took 4 days of working only a few hours each day and then a week to come back and try to correct trimming the edges. Completed work was sub standard, roof edge trimmings are still uneven on all 4 sides and and not straight line cuts even after roofer returned to fix. When I sent pictures of the poor work to go the estimator he did not see the problem, I had to really explain what was wrong. Twice I sent an email to CEO Mr Fritz but he has still not given me the courtisey of a reply to address my concerns read lessDavid R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gutter repair contractor articles
Gutter replacement costs can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of gutters that need to be replaced. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of gutter replacement, along with what type of gutters are best for your home.
Searching for an eco-friendly and cost-effective upgrade to your propane grill? Hook it up to your home's natural gas line with the help of a pro and a DIY conversion kit. The process should only take about an hour and we’ll take you through it all.
Find gutter repair contractors in
- Lynch Station
- Union Hall
- Dry Fork
- Madison Heights
- Glade Hill
gutter repair contractors in Hurt
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dawson Aluminum IncPO box 447
Madison Heights, Virginia
- Dawson Aluminum Inc
- Energy Max SolutionsPO Box 2118
- Energy Max Solutions
- F.L.W. Innovations294 North Main Street
- F.L.W. Innovations
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- K Guard / One Stop Home Improvement Shop460 Progress Dr
- K Guard / One Stop Home Improvement Shop
- MGD Custom Paint LLC2550 Chain Bridge Rd
- MGD Custom Paint LLC
- Perimeter Roofing VA, LLC4847 Fort Ave
- Perimeter Roofing VA, LLC
- Quinn's Home Improvement152 Mill Acres Dr
- Quinn's Home Improvement
- The Brothers That Just Do Gutters15199 Forest Rd
- The Brothers That Just Do Gutters