Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Mckinney, TX
There are 6 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 2 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Mckinney
- Small Engine RepairI highly recommend Dwight Hubbard and his Small Engine Repair shop in Ovilla, TX. Dwight has his shop on his property and the number of mowers and lawn tractors at his shop reflect the confidence folks have in his abilities. He was able to get my old mower running perfectly and turned it around in a couple of days. He also is very reasonable in his pricing--very fair. I will use Dwight again and recommend him without reservation
- TOP CUT MOWER REPAIRExcellent. Top Cut deserves its high ratings. They checked with me about all repair work that needed to be done and the costs. Fixed the axle, strut and bearing assemblies. This lawn tractor also has an oil drain plug that is difficult to get to and use without getting oil everywhere. Top Cut added a connector that will make changing the oil very easy and prevent oil spillage. Really appreciated that extra effort. Excellent company with folks who know their business about mowers and lawn tractors. I recommend them without reservation
- TOP CUT MOWER REPAIRI paid a diagnostic fee of $20 which would apply to the services I wanted: replace blades and pull cord and perform tune. They evaluated the mower and said it was not worth fixing due to engine scoring and carburator problems. Good advice for old mower.
- FoRRest Small Engine RepairCalled in and worked with Dee to schedule the mobile repair. She was very friendly and professional. She called me on the day for the work, to confirm the time Forrest would arrive for at my home. Forrest showed up at the time specified. He looked the lawn mower over and told me the best course of action. He fixed the issue with the mower quickly and then started it up to show me it was working properly. He was very friendly, and the price for the repair was great. I now have a working lawn mower again
- Andy’s Sprinkler Drainage & LightingCrew was friendly and knowledgeable. They arrived late in the day (at the promised time) and got right to work. They tested the system, explained fully what needed to be done, and did it. Took about 1.5 hours. Left the lawn in good shape (no holes or torn up areas). And the fee was very reasonable. The office called a few days later to check that I was satisfied with the job and to thank me for my business. A class act from start to finish
- Andy’s Sprinkler Drainage & LightingAndy reviewed the system previously installed. He recommended added the sprinkle head to one area and added one more zone. He also rearranged the sprinkle heads and changed sprinkle heads for optimal effectiveness of coverage of both flower bed and lawn area, The charge was reasonable
- Santamaria Irrigation LandscapesThe owner and his crew did an excellent job. I have used Santamaria for over three years and would not consider anyone else. They are very responsive to my requests. We had them re-landscape our pool area and they did an excellent job. Very easy to work with.
- Big & Small Mower RepairIt went well. Bill promised my mower in a week, picked it up and returned it as he said he would. He found the issue and repaired it, plus did some extra maintenance that was needed. Kind, professional and honest.
- FoRRest Small Engine RepairNice guy, very professional. They do house calls instead of having to wait for someone to come haul your equipment there and back again. Exceptional service all around.
- NATE RILEY'S CARE & REPAIR OF SMALL ENGINESI highly recommend Nate Riley for Riding Lawn Mower Repair. He does excellent work at an excellent price. .I was thinking of replacing my mower before I spoke with Nate about the repairs. (My mower is difficult to work on due to an automatic transmission and a total of 3 belts.) Nate is a true professional. He explained the needed work, then loaded and took my mower back to his shop. He completed every repair then cleaned and delivered my mower back on time. My mower now runs like it did 15 years ago
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Mckinney
- Business Description:We do it all from most Landscaping, to stone work, drains, fencing, and concrete jobs. With over 10 years of experience we service Grayson and Collin counties. Call us for your free estimate today.Recent Review:Rubio has done some good work with me. I have referred him to other people.Todd S.
- Business Description:I specialize in carpentry framing, drywall, texture and paint. I have been in the commercial and residential remodel field for 23 years and have a variation of skills from room additions to mild plumbing and electrical. I strive on customer service and provide an efficient and clean job warrantied for 1 year as I take a lot of pride in my work. I am a sole proprietary business and this allows for me to carry lower prices throughout the jobs for not having any overhead. I do free estimates and..Recent Review:Corey was very professional. He was flexible when we added things to the job. He is skilled in all parts of a remodel: floor & bath tile, electrical, plumbing, paint. Cleaned up area before leaving each day. We were very happy with his workRita Messimer R.
- Business Description:I offer detailed lawn and home services at competitive rates. I have been in lawn care for several years with an eye for detail. I will be happy to help with all lawn care needs.Recent Review:Excellent! James is very professional and did a very thorough job. He even swept up dirt that came off his shoes from my sidewalk.Rachel P.
- Business Description:Outdoor Power Equipment Parts and ServiceRecent Review:Excellent. Top Cut deserves its high ratings. They checked with me about all repair work that needed to be done and the costs. Fixed the axle, strut and bearing assemblies. This lawn tractor also has an oil drain plug that is difficult to get to and use without getting oil everywhere. Top Cut added a connector that will make changing the oil very easy and prevent oil spillage. Really appreciated that extra effort. Excellent company with folks who know their business about mowers and lawn tractors. I recommend them without reservationAlan W.
- Business Description:We are a professional full service,on-site lawn mower repair company. Our rates are very competitive of most repair shops. Friendly and very knowledgeable.Recent Review:Great as always, fantastic job and does the work on site.Danny J.
- Business Description:We are certified and licensed irrigators and technicians offering a professional service on the sprinkler irrigation and landscape area. We have many years of experience on those areas. Let us help you with all your sprinkler and landscapes concerns. We also do landscapes such as new flower beds and new sod installationRecent Review:Called him for an appointment. Said he would come between noon and 3pm. Called him at 3pm and he said he was running late. I requested he call me if he was on his way. Never called, Never showed up.Ben S.
- Business Description:We are a Dallas based landscape and irrigation company established in 2001. With over 50 years of experience, we take great pride in offering our clients exceptional quality at a competitive price. Our #1 goal is to insure that you are happy with your investment for years after the work is completed. We offer a wide range of options and services specializing in residential landscape, hardscape, and irrigation projects. Backed by years of satisfied customers and experience, you will be happy t..Recent Review:Stenson Landscaping did an outstanding job on a complicated project in my front yard. I was looking to have the following done: 1) repair all existing stone landscaping walls (which were in bad shape); 2) demo the old front walkway and pour a new one with a different pattern of stairs; 3) build stone retaining walls down the sides of the front walkway and across much of the front of the yard, and have those walls match the existing stonework; 4) fill behind the walls with gravel and filter fabric for drainage and fill dirt for planting; 5) update all irrigation to the new layout and ground level, including installing drip irrigation lines for future planter bowls. Stenson did an outstanding job at the project. They worked to detailed specifications and designs that I provided them, and were open to feedback and willing to make changes on the fly as needed. The stonemasonry in particular is outstanding - the walls are very solid, built with rebar and concrete footers, and really look incredible. The change in the look of my front yard is night and day. I'm thrilled with the outcome of the project and would absolutely hire them againAnn S.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor*..Recent Review:Scheduling online was easy enough. I’ve used Sears in past years to repair my old washer and dryer and was pleased. This new iteration is a corporate shake down. After I waited the entire 4 hour window for the tech to show up, I called the phone number listed and was connected with someone in Asia who was reading from a script and couldn’t tell me why I hadn’t received the late notice the confirmatory email had promised, nor could he give me an ETA for when the tech would show up. He did show soon after. Technician himself was okay, but he had to toe the party line as well. It took him 15 minutes to tell me the heater coils were bad, and then told me it would be $430 to fix. I realized that was highway robbery. He offered to do it for half that IF I would buy a Sears warranty for $50 a month. With a quick check online I found the cost to fix my dryer should be around $250, but I’d already wasted a day off work and would have to pay a $100 diagnostic fee anyway and then find someone who would not shake me down to fix it. No way was I paying $600 for a years worth of warranty. I reluctantly agreed to the rip off price, but shame on you, Sears. No wonder you are in bankruptcy. I will never buy a Sears product againJANE D.
- Business Description:McKinney Outdoor Power is a full service provider of Sales and Service of Outdoor Power Equipment. We are an Elite STIHL Dealer and also carry a full line of Toro and Honda equipment, as well as parts for all the major brands
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Saint Paul
- The Colony
- Blue Ridge
lawn mower repair shops in Mckinney
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ebbing Handyman Service1103 Green River trail
- Ed's Lawn Equipment15307 Midway Rd
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elite Home ImprovementP.O. Box 704101 .
- Elliott's Hardware116 E Kearney St
- Espindola's Lawn Service 1274612746 Hilltop Drive
Balch Springs, Texas
- Ebbing Handyman Service
- INWOOD LAWN EQUIPMENT3746 W NORTHWEST HWY
- INWOOD LAWN EQUIPMENT
- LCF Lawn Services6968 Clarkridge Dr
- LCF Lawn Services
- MasterLawn Service9500 Ray White Rd #200
Fort Worth, Texas
- Maverick Small Engine Service1234 Narcissus, ,
- McKinney Outdoor Power10545 Custer Rd
- Mean Green Lawn and Landscape, LLC2970 Suffolk Dr
Ft Worth, Texas
- MEGA MOW1415 S McDonald St
- ModernGreen, Inc.2715 S. Great Southwest Pkwy
Grand Prairie, Texas
- MOTOR AND MOWER SUPPLY109 E Ellison St
- MOWER MEDIC INC2540 DICKERSON PKWY
- MowPart.com2324 East I-30
Royse City, Texas
- MasterLawn Service
- Ready Repair923 Avenue N
Grand Prairie, Texas
- RENT-A-MAN DFW Home Improvements & Handyman Co.901 W. Spring Creek Pkwy.
- Repair Pro Construction Handyman301 S David St
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RICHARDSON SAW & LAWNMOWER802 S CENTRAL EXPWY
- Rubio Handyman2008 FM-902
- Ready Repair