A & B Lawn and Garden

Founded 1966 • With Angi since April 2004

Knife sharpening

A & B Lawn and Garden is an independent outdoor power equipment dealer that has proudly served your lawn care needs for over 40 years. Whether you are looking for a new mower for your home or searching for a reliable repair department that can service your commercial fleet, A & B Lawn and Garden has the solution that is right for you....

Since opening our doors, we’ve been committed to providing service of the highest quality, paying particular attention to working efficiently while keeping the lines of communication with our clients clear and concise. Our mission at Castellano Power Washing Team is simple: to provide high-quality services in a timely manner. Our team caters to each project’s specific needs to ensure excellence. Feel free to get in touch today.

Gambinos Landscaping Company has been providing professional and customized service to hundreds of costumers for over ten years in the North Texas area. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business. We are a full-service landscape company, and we provide many services for all areas of landscaping, including design, maintenance, irrigation, features for residential and commercial clients. As all of our clients has diverse needs, all of our designs are customized to satisfy each customer in a unique way. No matter what type of service or design you are looking for, The Gambinos Landscaping Company can help by providing you the highest quality of service in the industry, while ensuring you are satisfied with the finished project.

06/15/2016

Description of Work
Blade sharpening. |Simple job but witnessed how helpful they were to others with bigger challenges.

03/02/2016

01/06/2016

Was given a gently used lawn mower for use at our new house, but soon found out it was leaking fuel. Dropped it off at A & B to repair and provide a tune up since it had been in storage for a while. They completed the repairs / tune up and I was able to pick it up later that day. Awesome!

Description of Work
Repair and tune up lawn mower.

07/23/2015

The lawnmower blade was replaced. The cost was a LOT less than I expected - $17.00. I was in and out in twenty minutes. I've used them before for lawn mower parts. They usually have what ever you need in stock plus they are free with advice.

Description of Work
I have a mower that needed a blade replaced. It is a mulching mower and years of mowing rocks and other debris are h****** the blade. I took it there and said it needed a new blade. I asked how long for a new blade, oil change, etc. They were backed up, but one of the employees took the time to look under it and replace the blade on the spot. I was in and out with a fresh blade in less than twenty minutes.

01/04/2010

It went well. They are one of the few shops I could find that had a pick up and delevery service. It was pricy (70.00), but it was the only way I could get my mower to be fixed. The driver was friendly, professional, and right on time. The service that was preformed was solid, the mower works fine and runs very strong now. I think they carged a fair service for a fair price (after pricing the comp...

Description of Work
Riding mower deck was bent from a prior collision. They reshaped the deck so it mows level on the grass. Replaced belts, blades, and an internatl bering that was starting to go, cleaned the fuel pump, carborator, and replaced a broken engine hose from the carborator.

Category lawn mower repair

A & B Lawn and Garden provides sales, parts, and repair service for most outdoor power equipment, including push and riding lawn mowers, zero-turn platform mowers, chain saws, edgers, trimmers, leaf blowers, tillers, generators, pressure washers, and more. We carry the major outdoor power equipment brands, including BobCat, Briggs & Stratton, Core Power, Kawasaki, Mantis, Maruyama, Murray, Oregon, RedMax, Shindaiwa, Snapper, Stihl, Toro, Worldlawn, and more.

Lawn and Yard Work