Stenson Landscape & Irrigation, Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2009

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2017

6801 S I-35E

Denton, TX 76210

We are a Dallas based landscape and irrigation company established in 2001. With over 50 years of experience, we take great pride in offering our clients exceptional quality at a competitive price. Our #1 goal is to insure that you are happy with your investment for years after the work is completed. We offer a wide range of options and services specializing in residential landscape, hardscape, and irrigation projects. Backed by years of satisfied customers and experience, you will be happy that you chose Stenson Landscaping for your project....

lawn & landscaping (137)lawn care (50)irrigation system (49)hardscaping (48)stone & gravel (40)tree service (32)mulch delivering (32)drain pipe installation (24)masonry (24)fence company (11)hauling (10)concrete repair (10)

03/08/2021

Stenson Landscaping did an outstanding job on a complicated project in my front yard. I was looking to have the following done: 1) repair all existing stone landscaping walls (which were in bad shape); 2) demo the old front walkway and pour a new one with a different pattern of stairs; 3) build stone retaining walls down the sides of the front walkway and across much of the front of the yard, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build new retaining walls, repair existing stonework, pour new front walkway, update irrigation, provide fill dirt/gravel for drainage

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,mulch,pavers, gravel,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

06/23/2020

Sent three emails to Stenson, no one contacted me after the first contact. I followed up and asked them to call me with an upcoming appointment. I guess that they have more than enough business and don't need mine. Sorry, I will not use Angie's list in the future if I cannot get people to respond to my second email and third.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler repair and annual inspection of entire system

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

07/18/2019

I have never heard from them or received any response or estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have never heard from them or received and estimate.

CATEGORY landscaping,irrigation systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

04/02/2019

Matt came over to review the project and was very personable and professional. He promised a proposal within a few days. I have had to follow up three times for the proposal and have yet to see one and it's been three weeks. I thought Stenton valued my business opportunity. Other landscapers have followed up with proposals as promised so this is a no brainer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping install and maintenance

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], We sent your maintenance proposal to you on Saturday. It doesn’t sound like you received it. I apologize that it took a little longer than anticipated to get you the proposal. We have been busier than ever this year and we’re doing our very best to keep up with proposals/estimates and to get them back out in a timely manner. Again, I apologize for the delay and I hope you...

02/07/2019

Matt, Travis and their crew did a great job on our project. They worked with us on a design to match our vision and budget and then fine-tuned that on-site to make sure the end result was something we would be happy with and they could be proud for others to know they had done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard update

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

01/29/2019

Overall pleased with the work, looks good finished in two days and price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replac d all front flowerbeds and removed a tree

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

01/21/2019

We were looking for an all-inclusive landscaping company to completely redo our backyard, which had been a muddy, poorly graded safety hazard for nearly a year following concrete removal and extensive sewer work in early 2018. Among those I contacted to get an estimate for the work, Matt was the quickest to schedule an appointment, and he returned a detailed estimate to me in less than a week. His...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
yard regrading, patio installation, irrigation, fence installation, flower bed border stone work, sod installation

CATEGORY fencing,landscaping,irrigation systems,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2018

Photo for Stenson Landscape & Irrigation, Inc. - 6801 S I-35E, Denton, TX - 37667516

10/10/2018

Everything went in accordance with our agreement. I had an issue with the color variance between the old and new mortar and a Supervisor came out to apply dirt to blend colors; this was at no additional charge. I was very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick wall needed repairs and replacement bricks and the foundation needed minor mortar repairs.

CATEGORY landscaping,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

09/18/2018

Good. Came when expected. Delayed only because of rain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system, plant and tree removal

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

08/06/2018

In every dimension they wildly exceeded my greatest expectations. The stone work was perfection. They trenched and set each stone in concrete and then applied the mortar. After the mortar had set up they hand brushed and smoothed each joint. They had come by the week befor and killed all the grass. They removed the grass, added top soil and tilled it in. They sought my input on plant location and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had over 100 feet of mossy rock border installed alog my back fence and an oversized landscaped slab stone walkway installed from my gate to my patio. This entailed adding a new zone and modifying existing zones and planting three trees and 75 new plants and decorative grasses. They also installed a retaining wal/tree ring around a maple tree in my front yard. I also had them replace the polycarbonate roof on my patio arbor which was damaged by a hail storm.

CATEGORY decks,landscaping,irrigation systems,masonry,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

Photo for Stenson Landscape & Irrigation, Inc. - 6801 S I-35E, Denton, TX - 37297592

Landscape Design & Installation. Irrigation. Stone Flower Bed Borders. Flagstone Patios & Walkways. Retaining Walls. Built-In Grills, Kitchens, Outdoor Living Areas. Drainage. Tree Trimming & Removal Services. Maintenance. Landscape Lighting.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover