Trusted Restore

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2011

3.5

855-53-TRUST 855-53-TRUST

Austin, TX 78758

Insurance Claims specialists,Add-ons, full remodels,kitchens and baths,all flooring, pergolas,decks,patios,fencing,painting,drywall,texure,trim & doors. From the roof down and the ground up we do it. Roofing,gutters,siding,windows,Additions Custom Home Remodeling Inspections Shutters Asphalt Roofing Custom Woodwork Installation Shingles Bricks Decks, Patios, and Porches Insurance Billing & Work Stairs Building Plans Design Services Kitchen Stone Work Cabinetry Dry Rot Lighting Storm & Wind Damage Concrete Finish Carpentry Painting Structural Restoration Construction Fire, Smoke, and Patio Covers Sustainable Construction Contracting Water Damage Remodeling, Renovation Termite Damage Repair Countertops Floor Plans Restoration & Resurfacing Ventilation & Vanities Flooring Screen Rooms & Enclosures Walls Custom Doors Inspections Seamless Gutters Windows & Doors Repair & Windows...

10/14/2021

William B.

I am going to put this out here for once and for all to read. I thought there is no way this guy could still be in business after all the scams he has pulled and stolen from old people and spent months in jail over but he is a sociopath and he changes business names and escapes justice because of the lax laws that our fine state has to help small business. His history of theft and dishonesty knows no bounds and extends across state lines. I would not post this if it wasn’t the truth. If you ever want to hear the truth about this man please call me at +12818133551

Description of Work
Anything that he can steal

Category remodeling, chimney caps

03/18/2017

marilyn S.

You can't trust Keith. He was supposed to restore my flooded Onion Creek property by doing everything listed on the insurance report. He also wanted every cent of money from the insurance company, which was $50k. I refused to pay it all up front, but he kept asking for more. He did not do $20k of what was listed on the report and then put a lien on my property. I had to hire a lawyer to make him release the lien. Beware! He just keeps changing the name of the business and goes on to trap other innocent people!!

Description of Work

Category drywall, electrician, remodeling, water damage restoration, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

05/07/2013

Robert B.

My experience with them was fine. I think they sub-contracted it out but it was handled OK.

Description of Work
I used Trusted Restore last summer for work at my home.

Category carpet installation, decks, doors

(removed member name) my name is Keith Bauman and I am the owner of Trusted Restore I do not recall providing any services for you in Indiana being as how we are a Texas only based Co. Can you please explain what is was that my company provided services for. Thank you

Jason L.

Keith has always done a tremendous job with my home. My new kitchen floors look great. The tiling was precisely measured and fitted so nothing looks out of order. Outside my bedroom window the wood was starting to rot and fall off. He replaced all the wood trim and repainted - it looked just like new. When my water heater blew it made a mess of my house. a quarter of my house was flooded, the ceiling collapsed and several walls were flooded. He dealt 100% with the insurance company. He then had 100% of the damage repaired, plus got me all new carpet for the entire house so that it would match the new replacement (my old carpet didn't exist anymore). He was able to match my paint exactly and replaced my ceiling light fixtures. A new water heater was installed to current code as well. You can't tell there was ever any damage. The work was done FAST too. He installed a thick radiant barrier in my attic which has had a noticeable impact in my electric bills. Right now I'm having him install two solar panel attic vents to complement the radiant barrier (and help conserve my 20+ year old AC system). I'm sure that will go just as well. I'm very pleased with the work he's done to date and gladly recommend him.

Description of Work
1) Replaced old scratched up wood flooring in my kitchen with tile floors2) Fixed wood window "treatments?" outside the master bedroom window3) When my attic water heater ruptured he replaced all the carpet in my house, fixed the walls and the ceiling, light fixtures and repainted.4) Installed radiant barrier in my attic 5) Is installing solar panel attic fans in my roof in the next week or two

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, drywall, roofing, water damage restoration, water heater repair, window treatments, woodworking

John H.

Very professional. They get the work done on time. I have no complaints. I would very much recommend them.

Description of Work
Built a second story loft apartment with deck, full bath and walk-in closet. They built a three level deck around my house. Repaired gables around the house that were rotting.

Category contractors, decks, electrician, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Jennifer Z.

Description of Work

Category ceramic tile, drywall, hardwood floor, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, doors

Thank you Miss [removed member name]we enjoyed working with you side by side to accomplish your goals of your remodeling. Your actual was over $8,000.00

Alpha 5 Construction

Austin LED Supply

Austin LED Supply is a locally owned and operated LED lighting supply business located in Georgetown, TX. We have more than 10 years of experience in the industry. We sell all kinds of LED lights, fixtures and bulbs. We custom make LED strips orders for all your home and business projects. We will custom make your project to the specifications you are imagining. With the variety of LED strips and aluminum channels available, we will give your home a touch of modernity.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

All phases of remodeling Commercial/Residential All Insurance claims. Fire/flood/hail/wind/water damage/ Residential/Commercial

When it comes to building and remodeling theres nothing we can't or wont do.