Atlas Chimney, Inc.

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2005

4.3

Atlas Chimney accepts all major credit cards, Cash & Checks. For over 25 years, My Chimney Cleaning & Atlas Chimney has been providing the Residents of central Texas with quality chimney services. We have been devoted to offering QUALITY and HONEST services to our customers. We travel all over the Texas Hill Country to handle all aspects of chimney cleaning, inspection and repair. We also offer dryer vent cleaning and air duct cleaning. Call us at 512-809-2045 Travis, Williamson, Burnet, Hays, (TEXAS) Cities – Austin, Cedar Park, Dripping Springs, Marble Falls, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Leander, Liberty Hill, Bertram, Burnet, Spicewood, Kingsland, Florence, Horseshoe Bay, Driftwood, Wimberley, Buchanan Dam, Georgetown....

Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer drying cycles resulting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering and installing dryer vent lines. It’s all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools and techniques to do the job right. An informed decision is the best decision… download our Dryer Fire Warning Signs brochure (PDF below).

Proudly based in Coupland, Texas Comfort Air is a full-service HVAC contractor offering a broad range of residential and light commercial HVAC services. When you need a heating and air conditioning contractor, we have the tools and experience needed to get the job done. You can depend on us to deliver excellence.

All States Service Pro is the largest and most popular home services company in the nation. All States Service Pro can help meet your needs with exceptional service at an affordable price. We are available 24/7 by phone and offer same day service seven days a week, so give us a call and book an appointment if you’re interested.

01/26/2021

The inspector was professional and answered question I had about safety concerns. He explained what he was cleaning and why. I could tell that he knew what he was doing. Everything in and around the base of the fireplace was cleaned after his service. I was grateful to have a certified chimney cleaner do the work. The cost wasn’t “cheap” but I was looking for a professional to do a professional jo...

Description of Work
Chimney Inspection and Cleaning

Category chimney sweep

01/27/2015

I called to get some help and ask a few questions. He was extremely rude and condescending. He brags he's the only one certified within a 100 mile radius however he doesn't have the quality or quality of reviews to back this up. If the initial call is not professional I doubt the work would be.

Description of Work
An attitude and pompous.

Category gas logs

11/27/2013

Description of Work
I used Atlas for gas logs repair. They were prompt and professional but. very expensive.

Category gas logs

10/19/2011

Chris was excellent and I highly recommend him, had a chimney fire one year ago and Chris came and put in a stainless steel liner. I learned the hard way to keep them clean and Chris Hess knows what he is doing.

Description of Work
Atlas Chimney and Air Duct Cleaning has cleaned two chimneys at two different properties on Saturday, had good equipment and made sure nothing got in the house from the fireplace. I will use him again.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

10/10/2005

OVERALL, VERY GOOD JOB. ATLAS CHIMNEY LEFT AREA VERY CLEAN, NO SOOT OR DEBRIS LEFT BEHIND. SHOWED UP ON TIME. IT WAS A LITTLE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN ANTICIPATED.

Description of Work
FOR THE PRICE, ATLAS CHIMNEY CLEANED AND INSPECTED OUR 3 CHIMNEYS INSIDE AND OUT.

Category chimney sweep

Chimney Cleaning Sweep - Dryer Vent & Air Duct Cleaning * Cleaning & Inspection * Gas Logs & Fireplace Accessories * Stainless steel liners - Lifetime Warranty * terra cotta liners * Water Leaks repairs * Flashing Repairs * Chimney Caps - Standard & Custom * Masonry * Chimney Crowns * Firebox rebuilds and repairs. * Dampers * Wood frame carpentry rebuilds * Prefab refractory panels * Animal guards * Animal removal * Dryer vent cleaning * Dryer vent installation