Atlas Chimney, Inc.

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2005

4.3

11126 Jollyville Road Ste C

Austin, TX 78759

Atlas Chimney accepts all major credit cards, Cash & Checks. For over 25 years, My Chimney Cleaning & Atlas Chimney has been providing the Residents of central Texas with quality chimney services. We have been devoted to offering QUALITY and HONEST services to our customers. We travel all over the Texas Hill Country to handle all aspects of chimney cleaning, inspection and repair. We also offer dryer vent cleaning and air duct cleaning. Call us at 512-809-2045 Travis, Williamson, Burnet, Hays, (TEXAS) Cities – Austin, Cedar Park, Dripping Springs, Marble Falls, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Leander, Liberty Hill, Bertram, Burnet, Spicewood, Kingsland, Florence, Horseshoe Bay, Driftwood, Wimberley, Buchanan Dam, Georgetown....

01/26/2021

Glen K.

The inspector was professional and answered question I had about safety concerns. He explained what he was cleaning and why. I could tell that he knew what he was doing. Everything in and around the base of the fireplace was cleaned after his service. I was grateful to have a certified chimney cleaner do the work. The cost wasn’t “cheap” but I was looking for a professional to do a professional job, so I will not complain!

Description of Work
Chimney Inspection and Cleaning

Category chimney sweep

01/27/2015

SHAY S.

I called to get some help and ask a few questions. He was extremely rude and condescending. He brags he's the only one certified within a 100 mile radius however he doesn't have the quality or quality of reviews to back this up. If the initial call is not professional I doubt the work would be.

Description of Work
An attitude and pompous.

Category gas logs

11/27/2013

judith L.

Description of Work
I used Atlas for gas logs repair. They were prompt and professional but. very expensive.

Category gas logs

10/19/2011

Roy E H.

Chris was excellent and I highly recommend him, had a chimney fire one year ago and Chris came and put in a stainless steel liner. I learned the hard way to keep them clean and Chris Hess knows what he is doing.

Description of Work
Atlas Chimney and Air Duct Cleaning has cleaned two chimneys at two different properties on Saturday, had good equipment and made sure nothing got in the house from the fireplace. I will use him again.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

10/10/2005

BRIDGET C.

OVERALL, VERY GOOD JOB. ATLAS CHIMNEY LEFT AREA VERY CLEAN, NO SOOT OR DEBRIS LEFT BEHIND. SHOWED UP ON TIME. IT WAS A LITTLE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN ANTICIPATED.

Description of Work
FOR THE PRICE, ATLAS CHIMNEY CLEANED AND INSPECTED OUR 3 CHIMNEYS INSIDE AND OUT.

Category chimney sweep

Devoted Dryer Vent Cleaning

I specialize in cleaning dryer vents and dryers. I am devoted to keeping you safe from fire hazards. I am quick, honest, and respectful. I have been cleaning vents for about a year. I own the business and am eager to server you. Hope to see you soon! -Andrew

Offers by Devoted Dryer Vent Cleaning on Angi
    Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Texas

Homeowners with clogged dryer vents typically experience longer drying cycles resulting in $18-$24 more per month in energy costs. Additionally, over 15,000 dryer fires occur each year, with failure to clean being the leading factor. The trained professionals at Dryer Vent Wizard specialize in cleaning, repairing, altering and installing dryer vent lines. It’s all we do, so we have the right knowledge, tools and techniques to do the job right. An informed decision is the best decision… download our Dryer Fire Warning Signs brochure (PDF below).

Offers by Dryer Vent Wizard of Central Texas on Angi
    Fix It Services

I am delighted to present to you the Fix It Services Profile. Fix It Services is built on a foundation of core values that are shared across each and every member of our team. We understand the most important items in our industry are safety, time, cost, and quality, while protecting our environment. With this in mind Fix It Services collaborates with our clients from project inception, to deliver the best possible outcome. We are driven to achieving a legacy through a synergized approach, based on integrity and satisfaction, building unsurpassed relationships, creating innovative, sustainable Plumbing work. We look forward to working with you on your next project small or big.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Atlas Chimney, Inc.

How is Atlas Chimney, Inc. overall rated?

Atlas Chimney, Inc. is currently rated 4.3 overall out of 5.

What days are Atlas Chimney, Inc. open?

Atlas Chimney, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Atlas Chimney, Inc. provide

Atlas Chimney, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Atlas Chimney, Inc. offer free estimates?

Ask Atlas Chimney, Inc. for details on free project estimates.

Does Atlas Chimney, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Atlas Chimney, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Atlas Chimney, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Atlas Chimney, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Atlas Chimney, Inc.?

Yes, Atlas Chimney, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Atlas Chimney, Inc. offer?

Atlas Chimney, Inc. offers the following services: Chimney Cleaning Sweep - Dryer Vent & Air Duct Cleaning * Cleaning & Inspection * Gas Logs & Fireplace Accessories * Stainless steel liners - Lifetime Warranty * terra cotta liners * Water Leaks repairs * Flashing Repairs * Chimney Caps - Standard & Custom * Masonry * Chimney Crowns * Firebox rebuilds and repairs. * Dampers * Wood frame carpentry rebuilds * Prefab refractory panels * Animal guards * Animal removal * Dryer vent cleaning * Dryer vent installation