M & M Painting ETC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2008

We offer a Guaranteed variety of excellent services.......We are professionals who perform the quality of work that we would want on our homes. Please call, email, or text us for specifics. Please allow us to consult with you on your specific needs. Thank You for your time, Richard...

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

house painting (102)interior painting (72)pressure washing (32)drywall (11)woodworking (7)general contractors (6)plastering (3)tree service (2)plumbers (1)excavating (1)

12/09/2020

Dee B.

Richard and Jeff did a fantastic job painting the inside of my condo. My home went from being dark and gloomy to bright, clean and looking brand new! I have talked with Richard about pressure washing my long driveway and patio in the spring. Both were very nice and professional. I highly recommend M & M Painting!

Description of Work
Painting interior condo.

Work Completed On 12/09/2020

06/20/2020

William H.

Very pleased. Richard is easy to work . Changes were made to accommodate us.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of house.

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

we enjoyed working with these good folks. It was very productive, enlightening, and we appreciate the opportunity, during these challenging times.

06/15/2020

Charles D.

Richard Meier, the owner and main labor force of M & M Painting, was great to work with. He would always listen to my concerns while the work was going on and address them or make better suggestions based on his experience. The interior paint job on my house so far appears to be flawless. He took great care to do a high quality professional job. The door frame he worked on on my garage is fixed better than new. I highly recommend Richard and M & M Painting for your painting needs.

Description of Work
Painting and carpentry

Category contractors, plastering, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/28/2020

C C.

M&M washed, scraped and painted two story house including trim on eaves. They were the middle bid on cost and did a good job.

Description of Work
exterior house painting

Work Completed On 05/05/2020

04/10/2020

Cindy R.

Excellent. The work was completed in a professional manner with very little disruption to my life (which I appreciate). They cleaned up each room as as it was completed. Wonderful end result.

Description of Work
Wall repair and interior painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

01/08/2020

Gerald L.

Quality work, attention to detail. Worked with our schedule.

Description of Work
Painted entire interior of 4600 sq ft house.

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

10/05/2019

CAROL L.

M&M Painting did an exceptional job applying two coats of paints on our two-storey house. Richard Meier noticed that there was a mistake in the color from the paint store and corrected that. They also pointed out some things that needed attention that we had not noticed. Not only did they do a very careful painting job with attention to details on both the main color and on the darker trim, they painted our new doors whose colors we wanted to change. M&M did a good job painting the vinyl trim on the door frame, which is difficult to do. Another difficult job was painting the ceiling of the two-car carport. That required scraping the old paint down to the wood, and then applying a primer and two coats of paint. Richard Meier noticed that the moisture content on the carport ceiling was too high and we had to repair the roof before painting. They even pressure washed our patio. His crew is small, but they take the time to do an exceptional job.

Description of Work
Painting exterior

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

07/12/2019

William S.

Richard and his team painted the interior of our house. They were friendly and professional. During the inspection, he touched-up a few areas that I found. I chose M & M, because I felt that they would provide high quality painting, and I was correct. Good job!

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

06/23/2019

Harry P.

Received a call from contractor. Promised to provide a quote, but never received a quote.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 06/22/2019

I received a call from this potential client. They live in my zip code so I was happy to speak with them and provide a quote. This client fell through the cracks, as a small percentage do, and I am very disheartened, after a week passed that I was unable to meet their needs. Too much work, when one is on the job every day, can also become an issue. My mistake! rj meier

04/10/2019

Charles and Elizabeth M.

He did an excellent job, he's very skilled, very professional, honest and good work ethics.

Description of Work
He painted the exterior of my house and made a numerous repairs to the wood.

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

04/04/2019

Julie B.

Richard Meier repaired my stair rail for me and did excellent work. He was friendly and professional and the work was completed very quickly. I would definitely recommend M&M Painting.

Description of Work
Repair and paint a chipped stair rail

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

02/23/2019

Julia C.

Richard and his crew are skilled, professional painters, who pay attention to the details. They are pleasant to work with, reliable, and clean up after their work. Finished project looks great, and we plan to use them again soon. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Interior painting and trim for bathrooms and bedrooms.

Work Completed On 02/20/2019

11/29/2018

Pamela A.

They gave me a reasonable quote quickly, showed up on time, were very professional and lots of fun.

Description of Work
Paint a 2 story living room and foyer including an accent wall

Category drywall, plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

04/08/2018

Zachary K.

M&M did a great job on painting our house. The dry wall is 60 years old and had been previously wallpapered. We needed a good deal of dry wall repair to cover some poorly executed patches and seams. They made some pretty obvious eyesores disappear. The quality of painting was excellent as well with clean lines and good coverage/texture. The owner, Richard, was on site every day and asked for feedback on the work in progress. He kept us informed of any obstacles and how he planned to proceed. He likes to get things done the right way.

Description of Work
Interior painting and dry wall repair

Work Completed On 03/10/2018

Thank you for the kind words! We really enjoyed serving you folks. Thank you also for recognizing our passion for standing on our quality and our desire to be a source of help for you and your wife. We appreciate the opportunity. RJ Meier

10/10/2017

Richard and his whole team were great to work with - very professional, responsible and intent on doing the job right. I appreciated they all worked towards doing a good job without me having to ask for anything to be done over. Richard kept me informed of issues he found during the prep work and what he could or could not fix. Even the multiple wasp nests did not stop them from getting the painting done. The house looks brand new, I am very pleased with results.

Description of Work
The exterior of my house.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 10/07/2017

09/14/2017

John M.

It went well. No faults noted. The job included long bi-fold louvered closet doors which necessitated removal and spraying and a complete change of wall and trim color.

Description of Work
A thorough repainting of a bedroom occupied by an elderly family member. It was important that the job be done in one day to avoid unnecessary stress and it was done in one day.

Work Completed On 08/02/2017

08/07/2017

Sarah P.

Great. It took a little longer than expected but not much and it was fine by us.

Description of Work
Interior painting.

Work Completed On 07/20/2017

07/05/2017

Kelly K.

Punctual and professional. We had our house painted in 2014 and it still looks great! A few areas needed repair and they noted them when they came to pressure wash prior to painting and then repaired when we agreed. Replaced our window shutters (painted them to match the trim). 3-4 workers didn't waste any time and were very thorough. We meant to write a review right after the work but now we just want to say we are still pleased after 3 years. Oh, and they cleaned up after they were finished.

Description of Work
Exterior full house painting.

Work Completed On 07/05/2014

06/24/2017

Kathy S.

I've used M&M painting several times now and all my project were very large and difficult-high ceilings, 3500 sq ft. The work was excellent. Workers knowledgable. The owner, Richard, is a very good communicator and kept me informed. The work was done in a timely manner. They aim to please.

Description of Work
Huge 2nd floor deck-cleaned and painted

Work Completed On 06/12/2017

06/19/2017

Douglas D.

Rain slowed progress and unreliable helper. The painter was very amiable and professional. He did the work himself and the job was done well.

Description of Work
two new doors needed painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/16/2017

Review for M & M Painting ETC - 9009 Shallowford Rd., Knoxville, TN - 35273213

06/17/2017

Melanie N.

They were detail-oriented and did thorough, quality job. M&M priced two coats of paint. A competitor bid had priced for only one coat. That is one of the reasons I selected M&M.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 05/30/2017

05/26/2017

Linda Prince J.

I was very pleased with his work and that he cleaned up so well afterwards. I plan to use him again soon. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Richard Meier painted my bedroom and did an excellent job.

Work Completed On 05/19/2017