Looking to expand your hosting, dining, and bread-making counter space? The kitchen cart and the kitchen island offer great solutions, but the two styles differ. We'll compare them side by side so you can make the best choice for your home.
Get matched with top ceiling fan installers in Knoxville, TN
There are 28 highly-rated local ceiling fan installers.
Recent Ceiling Fan Installation Reviews in Knoxville
- Tipton ElectricVery happy with the work done by Mr. Tipton. Professional and reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend.
- East Tennessee Electric LLCThey were prompt, courteous and professional. The work was explained to me and the results exceeded my expectations. I will always call East Tennessee Electric for future electrical needs.
- GREGG'S ELECTRICAL SVC LLCChris Gregg performed the work, and he worked expeditiously and professionally. The new transmitter in the fan doesn't work yet, but it's probably because we have the wrong control box (my error). The pole light works very well. The doorbell cameras are a problem - the backdoor works fine, the front door not yet. We think it's a problem with the voltage from the transformer, and Chris has committed to figuring out the wiring and return to complete that job. The doorbell itself works fine, but the camera is yet to function. Chris was very helpful in explaining the issue to me
- DCI Electrical and constructionMike came exactly when he said he would. I have a fairly sizable space under my deck. It has a stone floor and the shade under the deck makes it the most comfortable space in my garden to sit. It needed a ceiling fan to keep it breezy and cool and some lighting for sitting out in the evenings. Mike tapped into an existing circuit and bent conduit to bring wiring to the ceiling of the deck . Then he installed the string of lights, the ceiling fan and made outdoor switches for both. I was pleased with Mike's description of what it would take to accomplish my project and am highly pleased with the results
- TE Certified Electrical, Plumbing, Heating & CoolingJordan the serviceman was punctual, assessed the problems, and performed the work in a very workman like manner, going beyond what might have been expected. He was neat, professional, cleaned up and removed all debris and old equipment. The door bell I had purchased did not have all of the parts, but the serviceman had one like it on his truck! I should also note I called to schedule the work late on Saturday afternoon. A human answered the phone and scheduled my work for Monday the very next work day
- Mountain Breeze CleaningIt went great. I was very pleased with their work and will definitely have them return on a regular basis. They were professional and friendly.
- Mr. Electric of KnoxvilleFabulous! Service was terrific from the first contact. Communication was clear and specific and job was completed with incredible efficiency! Electricians were professional, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.
- Halls Electric ServiceMore than satisfied. Mark and his team were on time, honest and efficient. They installed a ceiling fan with a light, as well as a remote control for the fan. They also diagnosed a problem with our doorbell and replaced it within the time allowed.
- Halls Electric ServiceMark from Halls Electric was able to schedule this installation within two days after I called him. Mark and his crew showed up at the scheduled time and had all the work done in less than an hour, including a thorough cleanup. They were very professional and easy to work with. I would certainly use them again when I need any additional electrical work done
- Pricelight Electric Company LLCWe were buying our first home which happened to be a much older home. There were some fairly significant electrical issues found in the basement and kitchen during the inspection so we reached out to Paul to get an estimate as we entered final negotiations.. Knowing that we were on a timeline, Paul personally came out and did the estimate himself. He was very thorough and even took the time to educate me on things to look out for as the home is 90 years old. When we needed to get the estimate back ASAP, Paul was incredibly responsive and got us everything we needed as we entered final negotiations on the house. After we closed, scheduling was quick and easy and the Pricelight team showed up on time and ready to work. The team was clean, professional and worked quickly; however, they always took time out of their work to explain different things to us and answered any questions we had. Even when we added a few minor projects to the work, the Pricelight team took it in stride and fished the work on time. I would highly recommend Paul and his group to anyone needing electrical work in Pittsburgh. We plan to use them again for some other work soon
Ceiling Fans in Knoxville
- Business Description:Halls Electric Services is the best choice for anyone searching for reliable and experienced Knoxville, TN Electricians. We offer a variety of professional services, don't hesitate and call us today.Recent Review:Mark and Bob are truly the best. It was raining and I thought they might cancel but instead they came with a cheerful attitude and extremely knowledgeable and I’ve already made plans to have them come back to do more work. I live in a farmhouse over 110 years old and need experienced people. That’s Mark! That’s Bob! Halls is my Company from now on. Thank you Lord, and yes I prayed over who to choose!Noel G.
- Business Description:Specializing in ELECTRICAL SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I was very happy with the work they did.Tim L.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of professional Electrical and Construction Service experience, DCI is available for any Residential Repair and Installation. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and top-quality workmanship. Electrical services include troubleshooting and diagnosing issues and providing a full explanation of available options. Construction Services include Renovation projects, Additions, Repairs, and more! Give us a call today to discuss your home service needsRecent Review:Very professional. Determined the problem quickly and was finished in record time. Will definitely use in the future for all our electrical work as well as recommend to friendsPeggy B.
- Business Description:From small projects like rewiring to installing electrical outlets or lighting in your home. Hero Services is fully equipped to handle any job. Our office team makes scheduling easy. With our courtesy calls you will always know when and who to expect in your home. Our professionally trained and trusted electrical technicians will come out to diagnose and fix your electrical problem safely the first time. All our electrical work, comes with up-front straight-forward pricing and options for you..Recent Review:Bait and switch scam. Quoted $275 for a pump. Then wanted $200+ to "dig" a few inches of dirt off of one of the lids. Then wanted $200 because the liquid was "thick". The technician himself was professional and just doing his job as required by the companyAustin M.
- Business Description:Gregg's Electrical Service LLC has been in business for over 20+ years! We are a small family owned business based in the Karns area. We would love to help you with your needs.Recent Review:Chris Gregg performed the work, and he worked expeditiously and professionally. The new transmitter in the fan doesn't work yet, but it's probably because we have the wrong control box (my error). The pole light works very well. The doorbell cameras are a problem - the backdoor works fine, the front door not yet. We think it's a problem with the voltage from the transformer, and Chris has committed to figuring out the wiring and return to complete that job. The doorbell itself works fine, but the camera is yet to function. Chris was very helpful in explaining the issue to meDonald L.
- Business Description:Locally own and operated since 2000. State licensed and insured. We provide prompt, professional service for all your plumbing needs.Recent Review:They were very efficient and prompt. Their prices were very reasonable. They arrived on time and were most courteous. I will definitely be asking them to do future plumbing repairs.Jane S.
- Business Description:We're a locally-owned, licensed, and insured general contractor for all of your home or office repair & improvement needs. Customer satisfaction is our top priority here in West Knoxville, along with ensuring achievement of the utmost quality of work. Whether you need a handyman to take care of your ever-growing "honey do list," or a remodeler for your kitchen. The Honey Do Service is proud to serve you, and warranty you for a full-year! Contact us today for an estimate on your home improveme..Recent Review:Contacted the Honey Do Service and Brittany got me on the schedule to have the estimator come out and write up the proposal. $618 proposal was appropriate for the complexity of roof cap replacement since it involved removing shingles etc. A couple weeks later the worker came out and completed the work over the next five hours. Very pleasant veteran who did a very good job removing and installing the new attic dryer booster fan and cleaned up the debris. The new roof vent cap went smoothly the day of install, but ran into an issue the next day when the booster fan clogged. Turns out the bird and insect screen was left installed so the lint was backing up. Out of ordinary bathroom exhaust vent install for the vent cap, so I just went on the roof and pulled the screen out. It has been two months since the install and everything is still running smoothly. I'd hire them again for other projectsChad C.
- Business Description:Award winning company in business since 1981. We do custom interior and exterior renovations and additions. We also do all types of roofing and siding. We take pride in our work and your satisfaction.Recent Review:Custom renovations went above and beyond. They did a good jobcecelia o.
- Business Description:Are you looking for someone to complete the never ending list of honey do items, or are you looking for bigger projects? We can do it all, no job is too small. We specialize in general home improvements including electrical, plumbing, deck additions/remodel, fences, pressure washing, roofing, flooring including laminate, vinyl, tile and carpet, painting, sheetrock etc. Serving Knoxville, Sevierville, Jefferson City, Morristown, Dandridge, Pigeon Forge and surrounding areas. All estimates are ..Recent Review:The price was reasonable. They worked clean. They picked up everything. They worked efficiently. They did not stop and they did the job. They were polite and quiet.They were serious with their work. They did a goodgail c.
- Business Description:OWNER OPERATED - FREE ESTIMATES - NO JOB TOO SMALL.Recent Review:Has done work before. He is knowledgeable and gets the work done.Carol M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceiling fan articles
The cost to install a new ceiling fan can vary based on where you plan to add it, what's currently there, how many fans you want, and the style of fan. Read on to learn how much it will cost you to install a ceiling fan and whether you can do it yourself.
You may be wondering, who installs bathroom exhaust fans when they’re on their last leg. Using this guide, you’ll understand how an electrician or journeyperson will help you out and how to hire the one that gets the job done timely and right.
Find ceiling fan installers in
- Strawberry Plains
- Oak Ridge
- Lake City
ceiling fan installers in Knoxville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & E Home Services LLC1601 LeConte Dr
- A & S Builders7908 Morris Rd
- A & W Electric5901 Maloneyville Road
- A Quality Roofing & Remodeling5620 S Briscoe Cir
- A-Phase Electric7322 Remagen Ln
- A1 Be Bless - Ben Electric2109 Ridge Brook Lane
- A1 Electric1131 Chickamauga Ave
- ACC Construction LLCPO Box 10409
- Ace Electric Service Co LLC1480 Breda Dr Suite F
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- All Season's Cleaning Service2607 Gaston Ave
- ALWAYS HANDYPO BOX 7244
- Anderson Plumbing2114 Chippendale Dr
- Appalachian Construction LLC.2729 Monte Vista Dr
- Ask Remodeling Construction & Design12490 Daisywood Dr
- ATLAS ELECTRIC COMPANY2439 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR AVE
- Audio Video & Electrical1746 Kivett Drive
New Market, Tennessee
- AW Home Repair
- A & E Home Services LLC
- Baez RoofPO BOX 53215
- Bath Remedy3307 Orlando St
- Big E's Concrete, Remodel & Home Repair110 Hamilton Ave.
Lenoir City, Tennessee
- Bill Turpin Home Improvements9608 Cotesworth Ln
- Bottom Dollar Restorations LLC.751 Clark St
- BUILDER ON CALL1506 Misty Valley Way
- Baez Roof
- Campbell's Painting & More2826 Rambling Rd
- Canter Power Systems, LLC2100 Fairfax Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
- Carver Electrical Service106 S. Magnolia St.
- Clendenin Lockwood Construction & RemodelingPo Box 7117
- Conservative Construction, LLC607 VICTOR DR
- Country Boy Flooring and Remodeling2201 Piedmont St
- Currie Maintenance Company (CMC)5200 McCampbell Hill Lane
- Custom Renovations CoPO Box 5228
- Campbell's Painting & More
- Halls Electric ServicePO Box 18244
- Hayes Maintenance & Home ImprovementPO Box 1275
- heilig construction1582 little cove rd
- Hero Services6283 Clinton Hwy
- Hicks Painting & Home Maintenance Inc1792 Tinnel Rd
Lenoir City, Tennessee
- Hiller Plumbing Heating & Cooling5507 Ball Camp Pike
- HOME CRAFTSMAN NETWORK244 NORTH PETERS RD
- Home Depot943 Foothills Mall Dr
- Hometown Maintenance and Services1231 Edinburgh Dr
- Hundley's HoneyDo and Handyman Services LLC1162 Hicks Rd
Jefferson City, Tennessee
- HYDES ELECTRIC SERVICES3435 Bill Douglas Rd
- HYTEC ELECTRICPO BOX 12786
- Halls Electric Service
- J & B Maintenance Co2618 Wimpole Ave
- J & D Home Services5213 Northside Dr
- J&M ELECTRIC company121 Dave Ln
- J. Soto Home Improvement209 Murrell Meadows Dr
- Jerrime Day's Remodeling Service's1505 Shadowood Dr.
- Jess's Handyman Service1229 Everett Rd
- JOE NAVRATIL ELECTRIC804 Belfast St
- JOHN'S SHOP10601 BOB GRAY RD
- J & B Maintenance Co
- Kenna Stephens Construction, LLC.PO Box 1707
- Kenneth Pace Builders2309 Wagon Road
- Ketterer Construction, LLCPO Box 24653
- KnoxCET, LLC127 Perimeter Park Rd Suite C
- Ktm Contracting1090 Wagner Drive Suite 1C
- Kenna Stephens Construction, LLC.
- L-Mac Contracting2120 Norvell Dr
- Lawson's Renovation and Home Maintenance800 Watauga ave
- LENOIR CITY UTILITIES BOARD206 DEPOT ST
Lenoir City, Tennessee
- LEWIS ELECTRIC COMPANY INC101 VALLEY CT SUITE B
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Lewis Home Repairs2330 Bob Carnes Rd
- Long Electric Company5982 Westmere Dr.
- Longo Electric LLCPO BOX 6302
- L-Mac Contracting
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Magnolia Window & Door Company7035 Oak Ridge Hwy
- Mel Thompson A+ Homework6604 Hilda Ln
- Michael P Welsh Remodeling105 E Geneva Ln
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- Mo's Mechanical7728 Cedar Crest Rd
- Mountain Breeze Cleaning907 Amy St
- MOUNTAIN ELECTRIC CO., INC2736 WHITTLE SPRINGS RD
- Mr. Electric of Knoxville418 S Gay St Suite #301
- Mr. Handyman of West Knoxville8081 Kingston Pike
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Quality Home Repair110 Watson Lane
- Quality Home Repair
- R E SPARKS CONSTRUCTION7671 S Northshore Dr Ste 1
- RAM CONSTRUCTION541 WESTSHORE DR.
- RDJ Construction, LLC5722 Urban Way
- Reed Electric Co.10406 Kates Path Ln
- Reliable Building Services Inc511 Park St
- Rick ellis2111 E Emory Rd
- Ricky Davis Electrical3221 Nickel Point Dr
- R E SPARKS CONSTRUCTION