H2O Irrigation Services Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2008

4310 Greenway Dr

Knoxville, TN 37918

14 employees. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. Service charges apply. May contact through email....

06/11/2015

Stephen T.

All aspects of the work and billing procedure went extremely well.

Description of Work
Filled line, checked sprinkler heads and relaced damaged heads.

04/17/2015

Neil T.

They were on time & very professional. They tested all the sprinklers and verified that everything was working correctly.

Description of Work
Set up irrigation system for summer

01/15/2015

Ann / Andy D.

My usual guy had a family emergency, so I called H2O to winterize our irrigation system. My usual guy charges $47.00. In our last home we paid $75.00. So, when I got a bill for $180.00 I was shocked. I called to inquire and was told that they charge per the number of zones. I call on the morning of the 17th and they came out the same day. They arrived at the scheduled time. When they came to tell me that they were finished, I asked where they had put the backflow valve. It was still in the yard. I asked them if they would put it in the basement for us. They were agreeable to do this, but it appeared that they had to disconnect something in order to move the backflow valve. These valves are quite expensive. I have never had to ask that it be put either in the garage or basement.

Description of Work
Winterized irrigation system

11/27/2014

Sondra J.

When we decided it was time to bite the bullet and update our irrigation system we looked on Angies list and called 3 companies. The other 2 had nice messages for leaving information to request a call back. But, Paul, at H20 answered the phone on first ring, took my information, ask questions about our irrigation needs and scheduled Steve to make a site visit that week. Steve came, and walked the property with me listening to my issues and offering suggestions for several trouble spots. Not only is he a great Customer Rep, but has the technical expertise to offer an immediate fix and suggestions for improvement down the road. Over the course of the year, whether email or a phone call Steve always got back with me the same day, even when he was in another state visiting his parents. A number of technicians have worked on our project over the year. All came on time, were very competent, answered questions and gave us instruction to insure we understood our new system. For each phase of the project, H20 gave us a detailed estimate with deliverables, materials, prices, and labor estimated for the work. After the work was completed Steve assured we were satisfied before sending our invoice. We are very happy to have a responsive and responsible company to depend on and manage our irrigation needs from spring startup through winterization.

Description of Work
Over the course of the last year H20 has reworked our 6 watering zones for our expansive landscaping and varied garden areas. Our house had 4 zones when we bought it. We added 2 more. Eight years later the system needed overhauled. Steve and his team checked all our heads, replacing old and non-functioning ones, and replaced some to better cover our now mature garden. They later put in a new control system and wireless rain sensor that shuts the system down after a predetermined amount of moisture, and turns the system back on when moisture is called for. (That's a must for long vacations in the summer!) We now use them for all of our irrigation needs including winterization and spring start-up.

08/19/2013

Jack C.

We decided to repair dishwasher (which is still not fixed) and not replace existing plumbing. We have a home warranty company that is supposed to address this problem, (dishwasher) but waiting for a replacement part has been dragging on for months. Of course this is not H2O's fault.

Description of Work
Found leak in dish washer that flooded kitchen & leaked thru floor onto room ceiling down stairs. Wanted to replace all plumbing in entire house for 3 to 4 thousand dollars. Cut unnecessary holes in wall hallway & kitchen.

06/12/2013

jenny M.

H2O put in my irrigation system maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I chose them b/c Steve was the most professional person who bid the job. He also negoatiated the price between another estimate I had gotten and his. He, Dave, Paul and their colleagues have consistently provided excellent service over the years. I have had no problems with the system and anything that needs adjusting they take care of. I would highly recommend their level of professionalism, warmth and personal care of their clients. They are very careful with my dog, too. They installed an excellent system which leaves my lawns the envy of neighbors (except those who think irrigating a lawn is a waste of water!)..

Description of Work
Fixed irrigation head that had been damaged by city truck preparing road to be re-surfaced. This money will hopefully be refunded by the city

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems

12/14/2012

Brian S.

I competed my irrigation needs with 3 companies; each company had the specs and desires I was looking for. My factors in choosing the best proposal was; quality of the product offered, dependable small business that I could put my trust in, and price. All three companies came out to look at my needs and answered all my questions. I researched Hunter and Rainbird systems quite a bit prior to competing with vendors, and made a decision to go with Hunter. After all the evaluating, H2O was chosen to install my irrigation system. Steve Warman, was open and honest, explained everything in detail in person, by phone and e-mail. When he gave me the plus and minus of Hunter and Rainbird, he provided information that I found in my own research. This told me Steve wasn’t just in the irrigation business to make a dollar; it told me he cared about providing all the details I needed to make a good sound home owner business decision. Besides all that, he provided great professional advice, was friendly, courteous. Steve sent his crew out, Dave and Jose. Both are outstanding, professional courteous, men and have sound integrity. Dave the crew leader walked me through each step of the install, explained everything. We even had a chance to share our Faith in Jesus. After the install Steve and Dave came back out and made sure everything was working. They walked me through the steps on the controller and made it easy for me to understand. They tweaked the nozzles to make sure I was getting complete coverage. H2O installed the system to add additional lines if I ever need it. If I decide to add additional irrigation, H2O will be my first and only phone call.

Description of Work
A three zone irrigation system for our home in Sevierville TN.

10/30/2012

LENNIE R.

They arrived on the date specified to begin the work. They worked very hard in very hot weather, taking care to cover everything we needed . Job was done right first time around. A year later, when our landscaping had grown in size and now required some different spray heads to do the job well, they were very quick to respond with new spray heads. I've recommended them many times to others and will continue to do so. Steve is just the nicest guy!

Description of Work
Steve Warman came out and listened to what we wanted in the way of irrigation...ie. covering our vegetable garden and flower gardens in the backyard, the grass in the front, as well as the landscaping up close to the house. They put in the meter that we requested that allows us to receive a credit on our waste water charges from KUB. Even suggested adding a faucet near our back patio which was a real step saver for us.

10/29/2012

Stephen C.

I think their estimator was knowledgeable but I also got a bid from another company that was lower; the other company was knowledgeable too, so I went with them. My experience with H2O was good except I got a better price from another company. Their estimator gave a pretty good description of what they were going to do; he was a professional person.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from H2O Irrigation System to put in a new irrigation system.

03/26/2012

Wayne B.

We are very happy with the results. They do a nice job on everything they have done for us. I've been using them for about 5 years.

Description of Work
We use them for landscaping and yard work.

Category landscaping, lawn service

07/28/2011

Charles C.

Three man team arrived as scheduled and immediately went to work. They worked continuously until the job was finished. Upon completion of the job, each zone was individually turned on and what they had done to correct the problem explained to me. Each bed was returned to its original state and the area cleaned up.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system reworked in flower beds (3) to insure all plants were being watered. Several heads were moved from rear of beds to the front, additional heads were installed and some heads replaced with taller stems.

04/03/2011

LENNIE R.

We were extremely pleased with the timeliness and professional attitude of all the installers. They came when they said they would, kept us posted on progress, asked before they trenched in certain areas, and explained the whole system in terms we can understand. We have a lot of plantings in our yard, and we were particularly impressed with the care to not destroy and/or damage plantings. The job was completed on time and within a week. Terrific all the way around!!!

Description of Work
We had a front and backyard irrigation system put in that was custom designed for our particular needs. The system is set up in zones and is further customizable as weather changes and according to our schedule. In addition, H2O set up the system so we can easily add additional spray areas down the road as needed.

07/28/2008

MELODY C.

We had a leak, and our water bill was over $700, they ended up paying the water bill for me. They are supposed to be coming to figure out where the leak is coming from. They have always been a really good company to work with. Very prompt, professional. They do the irrigation for our subdivision as well.

Description of Work
They have been fixing our irrigation system.