GENTLE MOVING CO

Founded 1993 • With Angi since September 2006

2900 Alcoa Hwy

Knoxville, TN 37920

LICENSE NUMBER: 10236 GENTLE MOVING CO - moving services...

movers (63)trash removal (2)piano movers (1)pest control (1)

10/20/2020

When I called to book this company I was very excited, I really only hire movers for my upright piano. It has been moved three times by other companies previously. The beginning of the day went great, the guys were nice and got me loaded fairly quickly. The issues came when we arrived at my new place and they had to call their boss about moving the piano upstairs. When I booked I told them I had a...

Description of Work
Moving locally

Category garbage collection,moving companies,piano moving

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

05/21/2020

Jordan worked me in for a move without notice in 3 days. He was totally professional and cooperative. He sent Casey and Ron to move me on a Saturday afternoon may 16th. These guys were top notch. Got there on time. Started IMMEDIATELY and got me moved 35 miles away in 4 hours. No.problems. totally professional. USE these movers. They are great!!!

Description of Work
Move in 3 days.

Category garbage collection,moving companies

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

11/15/2018

Very well! I found the two men very cooperative and professional in their work. As I related to them before they left the storage facility, I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs assistance in moving!

Description of Work
Moving large, heavy items to storage

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

08/28/2018

These guys were quick and professional. The crew was polite and great to deal with. I would (and will) hire these guys again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Moved office furniture between 4-5 different offices

Work Completed On 08/28/2018

11/04/2017

Top notch crew. Outstanding professionalism, work ethic and integrity. One minor nick to wall and last piece of furniture which was oversize and barely made it through the door was nicked. This turned out to be a blessing. Jordan took full responsibility and had a professional furniture restorer come out to fix the piece at no cost to me. I ended up hiring this person to fix all of the furniture t...

Description of Work
Moving household goods from storage to new house

Work Completed On 09/29/2017

10/25/2017

Great move! I appreciate the professionalism and swift work!

Description of Work
Moving (second move in 6 months - used Gentle Moving both times)

Work Completed On 10/25/2017

09/20/2017

Got the work done. Acted some what unprofessional. Had to have payment immediately and would not accept a mailed check.

Description of Work
Need a few items moved from one office to the other

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

06/28/2017

These guys are fantastic! Careful, respectful, thoughtful, punctual, and conscientious. They went above and beyond in helping us move a very heavy table that was already at our new home, and they even took an old fridge to another location for us on their way out of town. I highly recommend them. Great value, excellent service!

Description of Work
Inter-state move from TN to NC.

Work Completed On 06/28/2017

05/02/2017

On moving day the crew of 4 (including Jordan) worked about 9 hours straight until after 9 PM to get everything accomplished. They didn't even take a meal break to get it done. The entire crew had a great attitude built around teamwork. They were very easy to work with & I genuinely enjoyed them. There was no breakage or damage at all. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Jordan & his crew helped me move my 83 year old mother into an independent living facility and I couldn't be happier with the service they provided. This type of move has its own inherit difficulties. It was a short notice local move and there was limited time as the situation supporting the move developed very quickly. My mother "interviewed" Jordan on the phone & selected his company. Jordan was able to work the move into his already packed schedule.

Work Completed On 04/27/2017

01/16/2017

It went awesome. We didn't have your typical residential move. We had originally intended to have Jordan and his crew move us out of our house and into our new home. The deal fell through on the house we were purchasing so we ended up having to put all of our stuff in 4 storage units at two separate locations. They moved us in about 5 or 6 hours total and we had a LOT of stuff crammed into 4 10x10...

Description of Work
residential move

Work Completed On 07/29/2016