Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Dickson, TN
There are 15 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Dickson
- Loop ConstructionJeff is the best of the best! His professionalism, attention to detail, and hard work ethic makes him an unbeatable match for any project your home may have. We got SO lucky that he was able to fit us in to remodel our stomp textured ceiling into a smooth white beautiful ceiling and replace lighting throughout our kitchen and dining room. He did an excellent job and we will hire him back for other projects in our home. Don’t wait, book Loop Construction
- Mid South ElectricThey were good and on time even if they located a bit far, they were prompt, their communication is really good, flexible and they are meeting my needs and the job. It was worth it.
- Loop ConstructionJeff is an outstanding electrician and person! He is very respectful and did the job correct the first time. I have hired him multiple times as well as referred him to friends that needed projects finished quickly. You are in great hands with Jeff.
- Loop ConstructionJeff did an outstanding job. My backyard is full of light now and I have 4X the amount of outlets. He also put surrounded sound in my family room and it feels like a movie theater now. Great work!
- Loop ConstructionJeff did outstanding work installing our whole house backup generator. His attention to details ( he called the manufacturer Generac to clarify information in the installation manual), knowledge of codes, and ability to adapt to construction issues with our house was truly amazing. Our certified Generac technician said it was the best generator installation he has seen. I highly recommend Jeff
- Binkley Electric CompanyAmazing service! As a landlord of multiple units it's important to find a business owner that is timely, courteous with great pricing. I will definitely continue to use Binkley Electric.
- ARCHER ELECTRICArcher Electric was originally assigned by our home warranty to troubleshoot wiring issues (light switches that didn’t operate anything and plugs that didn’t work). They accomplished that task well, and we hired them to do a ‘wish list’ of tasks around the house including installing lights in walk in closets, upgrading outdated outlets to USB ports, and more. They understood my need to make my house function better and were very friendly and easy to work with
- Royalty Electric, Inc.I called Royalty on a Saturday and the responded immediately. They came out the following week. Were prompt and incredibly professional. They sent me a quote in writing and I hired them immediately. I will definitely hire Fred and Leroy again. Great guys and great to work with!!
- Lee CompanyEverything went well. They were very professional and knowledgeable, completed the work effectively and efficiently, and had good customer service.
- Binkley Electric CompanyInstalled a 30 amp circuit breaker and placed a 30 amp outlet. Did a great job and friendly service.
Electricians in Dickson
- Business Description:I have over 15 years experience. This used to be my father's business. We can do any job from big to small. Hang lights or run new circuit.Recent Review:Couldn’t ask for better service and technician!gary b.
- Business Description:Residential repair, remodel, and renovations. Electrical, plumbing, heating and air, framing, drywall, flooring and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.Recent Review:Jeff is the best of the best! His professionalism, attention to detail, and hard work ethic makes him an unbeatable match for any project your home may have. We got SO lucky that he was able to fit us in to remodel our stomp textured ceiling into a smooth white beautiful ceiling and replace lighting throughout our kitchen and dining room. He did an excellent job and we will hire him back for other projects in our home. Don’t wait, book Loop Construction!Callie S.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:We are a full service electrical company. We offer residential and commercial services. Some things we offer are power for pools or hot tubs, panel change outs, remodels, new construction, led upgrades, fan installs, corrective wiring.Recent Review:They were good and on time even if they located a bit far, they were prompt, their communication is really good, flexible and they are meeting my needs and the job. It was worth it.Shelby P.
- Business Description:Mainstream Heating And Cooling Since 1995, family-owned MainStream Heating & Cooling has delivered fast, quality service at a fair price to residential and commercial customers throughout the Clarksville, Montgomery County and surrounding areas including Kentucky. We have a nationally certified highly qualified team of service technicians and installers. We excel at making complicated diagnoses, repairs and installations that deliver maximum comfort and value to our customers. At MainStream, ..Recent Review:My thermostat was not working appropriately, resulting in warm air blowing on a cool setting. I contacted Mainstream and they had a technician ready to come out the same day. They replaced my thermostat and my unit was cooling once again. Thank you very much for getting my unit working correctly againRodger G.
- Business Description:**WE INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS NATIONWIDE...TO PROTECT AGAINST A LIGHTNING STRIKE ON HOUSES, BARNS, METAL BUILDINGS, AND TREES... ***NO ELECTRICAL WORK*** WE ONLY INSTALL LIGHTNING ROD SYSTEMS. Since 1950 WB Lightning Rods is still family owned and operated by William Burden and his Three Sons. William is a third generation Lightning Protection Contractor with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and a Member of the National Fire Protection Association. WB Lightning..Recent Review:William Burden and his crew were awesome! They were efficient and professional and completed the job in a minimal amount of time. The system itself is inconspicuous and will give us peace of mind after having watched one of our neighbor's homes go up in flames after a lightning strike. Would definitely hire them again if necessaryClay B.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:**We are proud to announce that we are an approved Generac dealer!**Here at Williams Electric, we provide a number of essential and even emergency electrical services to our friends and neighbors here in Tennessee. From underground to the top floor of your home and everywhere in between, we are the professionals to call when you need a quality electrician to take care of your property. We offer basic electrical services, custom residential and commercial jobs, as well as flood, fire, and lig..Recent Review:Justin and his team was great! Handled all the pre set up permits , inspections and power shut off. Then got everything changed out and back together in just a few hours. Power back on and everything working great. Thank you DarcDarcy S.
- Business Description:We are a full service electrical contractor, providing electrical services' to home owners, business owners, as well as general contractors.
- Business Description:Specializing in interior painting and exterior painting, along with all aspects of remodeling and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:They did an excellent job on everything. Very, very PROFESSIONAL. Have you ever seen painters paint without the blue painters tape and not get anything on the floor, trim, etc. They also have worker's that are licensed electrician and plumbers. If you are looking for professional painter, electrician, plumber, etc Call them...you will not be sorryErnestine H.
Deals in Dickson for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Dickson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Affordable Services2225 Glory Dr
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- Aguilar's Remodeling 113 Old Hickory Blvd
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- AJ'S Mechanical249 Shadyside Ln
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- All In Time Handyman Services207 Adult Center Rd
- ALL WEATHER HEATING & AIR COND612 FARMINGTON BND
- All-Star Painting & Home Improvements134 Timberridge Drive
- Allen Electrical Services2209 Charlestown Rd.
- Askins Electrical Construction Inc1125 Denny Rd.
- Audio Advice, Inc.11409 Carolina Place Pkwy
Pineville, North Carolina
- A-Affordable Services
- Beacon Hill Electric502 Beacon Hill Ct
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
- Big Dot ElectricalPO Box 231
Spring Hill, Tennessee
- Binkley Electric Company929 Kingsbury Dr
- Brinkley Electric644 Chesterfield Cir
- Brocato Contracting3732 N Jot Dr
- Burnette Electric1482 HIGHWAY 47 E
- Beacon Hill Electric
- Canter Power Systems, LLC2100 Fairfax Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
- City Wide Maintenance2211 Crestmoor Rd
- Clyde's Home Improvements Inc1745 Maple Valley Rd
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Maintenance & Repair200 Dykeman Rd
- Canter Power Systems, LLC
- D's HandyMan Service5711 Richlands Hwy
Jacksonville, North Carolina
- Devitos Heating & Cooling2005 Monterey Place
- Do-Well Landscape & Construction Llc1706 Canton Rd
- DONE RIGHT For Less5150 Kirkland Road
INDIAN MOUND, Tennessee
- Dunn Electrical Service1448 Madison St
- D's HandyMan Service
- K T Heating & Cooling1015 Sanderson Dr
- K T Heating & Cooling
- M & M Mechanical502 Lillian Ct
White Bluff, Tennessee
- Mainstream Heating And Cooling1539 A Ashland City Rd
- Mattoc Distributing2239 Jasmine Dr
- Michael crowder contracting
- Mid America Lightning RodsP.O. Box 321
- Mid South Electric510 Pawnee Trl
- Milo's Services8115 Isabella Ln
- M & M Mechanical
- Nemal Electronics12240 NE 14th Ave
North Miami, Florida
- Nemal Electronics
- Pennyrile Electric2441 Main St
- Pennyrile Electric2000 Harrison St
- PK Heating & Cooling and Home Improvement729 Clareridge Ln
- Pro Service of Kentucky LLC329 Highland Lick Rd
- Property Quest204 Plantation Ct.
- Pennyrile Electric
- Quick Home repair412 hilltop dr
- Quick Home repair
- Southgate Construction & Remodeling708 Power St
- Sparrow Electric & Handyman Services3395 Poplar Hill
- SR Electric Service LLC
- Street Electrical Company
- Superior Electric, LLC1942 Berkshire Dr
- Sutton LLC1501 Nolen Rd
- Southgate Construction & Remodeling
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- Wauford Air Conditioning2320 Kline Ave
- WB Lightning Rods560 People's Plz Ste 234
- We Do It All Home Repair and Handyman Services133 Delaware Dr
- WELLS WOODWORK CO3130 OLD SANGO RD