Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Dickson, TN
There are 11 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Dickson
- The Concrete GentlemenI HIGHLY recommend Concrete Gentlemen, I had a patio addition installed with a small walk way and grill pad, and it turned out beautifully. They were very patient and answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns, and I love they didn’t try to keep up selling me, and best of all pricing was more than fair! We are actually planning on extending our project and will be contacting them again. Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed
- Moore Is More ConcreteMarlin and his brother did a fantastic job, very detail oriented, personable, honest, timely and fair. Marlin was never hard to reach and would call back timely. The project was delayed a bit due to rain, but everyday I received a progress weather update from Marlin. When the weather turned good enough to pour, the job was completed as promised, professionally done, and guaranteed. I would definitely recommend 'Moore is More Concrete' to anyone needing reliable, reasonable and professional work to be done
- Larry NashLarry and his crew were awesome. He responds quickly, is on time, and works harder than a lot Ive seen. He helped walk me thru the enitre process and was kind and funny, relaxing me in a hard decision. I thoroughly enjoyed him and his crew. They are respectful and enjoy each other. I would recommend and hire him back any time
- The Handyman Clarksville LLCThe Handyman does great work. They provide a wide range of services from fencing to concrete, to landscaping.
- Straight Line FenceEverything was handled the way we thought it would be, they did a good job. We would definitely use them again.
- Baldwin Builders LLCOverall, they get an A+ from us and we will definitely be using them for future projects. Thank you to Baldwin Builders, LLC for such a wonderful experience.
- The Handyman Clarksville LLCFantastic! Work was started and finished faster than I expected.The team was also comical even built a planting bench at no charge to me. If you need work done in the clarksville area this is the team you want
- Anglin CompanyOverall, the job was a good experience; however, there are some issues which concerned me. After the job was complete, I realized the concrete should have been poured on gravel and wire to add strength to the concrete. The contractor used a Bobcat to remove about 3 inches of soil. Then, he framed the sides and poured the slab directly on the ground. In some spots, the concrete spilled from the underside of the forms allowing the concrete to ooze about 6 inches away from the rest of the pad. The biggest issue is that the surface is not level causing water to puddle in two large areas. Ultimately, I was looking for low cost, and it seems he may have cut some corners to give me that cost. I would consider using this company again, but I would make sure they completed the job correctly
- Anglin CompanyWe called every concrete company in the phone book and no one had time to give us an estimate. When we did finally get some estimates they were dirt cheap, and didn't say anything about what we wanted, just how many yards of concrete it would take. I called A. Landscaping and the owner answered the phone, came out in the next couple days, right when he said he would. His estimate was extremely detailed. He even drew pictures so I knew we were on the same page of what work we wanted done. He was vary easy to communicate with. I had a lot of questions and he took all the time we needed to sit down with me and explain everything I wanted to know. I always talked to the owner so there was never a problem with miss communication. The guys worked really hard and were done in 2days just like they said they would be, even after things ended up being a lot more difficult than they expected. My husband and I like to do our own work when we can. The owner was not offended at all and didn't try to discourage us like other companies we talked to. He actually gave us information on places and products that he likes to use and are DIY friendly. We did check out that information he gave us and ended up using it. He was on point with everything he said. The entire crew was great, one of them even told me about, and helped me get started in a reading program for my 18mo old daughter! The price was a little more than the other estimates we got, but still competitive, and was well worth it
- Baldwin Builders LLCReed Baldwin is a fantastic builder. He is very professional. Always prompt at responding to any of my questions or concerns. He?s always very polite and entertains all my crazy questions with patience. He builds a beautiful house. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking to find a builder that will continue to help you even after the one-year warrantee has expired
Concrete Repair Contractors in Dickson
- Business Description:Our main goal is to alleviate any stress or worry you might have about the health of your concrete. We want to help you maintain the beauty and value of what you already have, as well as help you to design and achieve more.Recent Review:They did what they supposed to do and they did a good job.Carrie L.
- Business Description:Here at big league concrete we specialize in concrete installations such as driveways, sidewalks, patios, parking areas, retaining walls, and footers. Our team has the knowledge and experience to handle any job big or small we can do it all. We have over 30 years worth of experience in excavation and concrete installation. We pride our selves on craftsmanship and fine details and by doing this we deliver a amazing product at an even better price.Recent Review:They did a great job. They very professional. He did comeback and cleaned up too. Completed everything as expected. Overall, I'm more than satisfiedMichael C.
- Business Description:I have 10 years experience in all types of concrete work. If you can imagine it up, I'll make it happen for you. Call me with all your concrete needs. We do driveways, patios, sidwalks, pools, pool decks, slabs,pole barns, etc. Also specialize in stamped concrete and out of the box projects. Licensed & Insured. FREE local estimates!!!Recent Review:Marlin and his brother did a fantastic job, very detail oriented, personable, honest, timely and fair. Marlin was never hard to reach and would call back timely. The project was delayed a bit due to rain, but everyday I received a progress weather update from Marlin. When the weather turned good enough to pour, the job was completed as promised, professionally done, and guaranteed. I would definitely recommend 'Moore is More Concrete' to anyone needing reliable, reasonable and professional work to be doneEd B.
- Business Description:A-1 Concrete Leveling & Foundation Repair of Nashville Tennessee serves the greater Nashville area. We are part of the A-1 National Franchise Network, the largest concrete leveling company in the nation. A-1 Concrete Leveling Nashville Tennessee is fully insured and we are so confident we will provide the highest quality service that we back every concrete leveling or mudjacking job with a one-year guaranteeRecent Review:They came as promised, did the foundation lifting as promised. The dirt they left was rock hard clay, but they came back and removed lumps and smoothed the area. It was seeded and strawed. Very nice to work withBarbara S.
- Business Description:BedRock Siteworks was established in 2015. We provide excavating, stone base and concrete foundations, concrete driveways, retaining walls, and storm water management solutions. Working together as a team, we strive for quality, service, and integrity, both personally and professionally, making a positive difference for our clients and for everyone we touch. Our professional goal is to produce the very best services for our clients at an affordable price. Above all, we seek to develop enduri..Recent Review:Every thing was professional and they did a great job.Peggy B.
- Business Description:Vinyl siding and exterior home renovations to include fiber cement siding (Hardie Board). We are owner operator with 15 years experience, in the Clarksville and surrounding areas. Specializing in giving new life to weathered and worn home exteriors, or just adding something new. All of our work comes with a one year guarantee on craftsmanship. Please leave a voice mail or text message. We will gladly return your callRecent Review:TWO TIMES HAD HIM COME OUT FOR REPAIRS NEVER SHOWEDpamela d.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to assist with all of your asphalt paving services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. From paving, to sealers, to repairs and everything in between, we can do it all! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Ronnie and Team did not disappoint. Extremely Professional and do Quality Work. Team showed up as scheduled and completed the work timely. Family Owned and take pride in what they do. You cant go wrong with Tucker PavingPhil N.
- Business Description:Specialize in all types of concrete ! Stamped patios/ or broomed Driveways/ stamped or broomed Capped porch Tear outs Grading/ flat workRecent Review:It went very well and they a fair priceKyle R.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:All things Basementy! Basement Waterproofing, Basement Repair, Crawl Space Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair, Structural Repairs, Radon Mitigation. We Can Help Improve Your Home! We service Central Tennessee and Southwestern KentuckyRecent Review:Mike Pierce was great to work with! He let me know each step what was going on. I had to have additional work or things were not going to happen but he explained why and what I needed and what would happen if I did not do it that way. I highly recommend him and the company to anyone considering or needing foundation work! Two guys were helping him, Lu and Austin, and they were great, they were professional and hard working. Every time I had to deal with them they were polite and a joy to deal with. These three gentlemen are giving the company a good nameAnitra L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- White Bluff
- Bon Aqua
- Cumberland Furnace
- Kingston Springs
- Ashland City
- Tennessee Ridge
- Santa Fe
- Indian Mound
- Pleasant View
concrete contractors in Dickson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B3 Contracting, LLC
Cave Spring, Kentucky
- BAKERS ASPHALT & CONCRETE305 CEDAR HILL RD
- Barrier Waterproofing Systems337 Philadelphia Rd
- BedRock Siteworks LLC7565 Highway 41A
Cedar Hill, Tennessee
- Big League Concrete1901 Curtiswood Ln W
- Bridge Masters LLC9709 Manassas Drive
- Brocato Contracting3732 N Jot Dr
- B3 Contracting, LLC
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMS5150 US-41A
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMS
- Kagan Concrete Construction LLC
Bon Aqua, Tennessee
- Kagan Concrete Construction LLC
- Larry Nash3250 Ashland City Rd
- Larry Nash
- Property Quest204 Plantation Ct.
- Property Quest
- Southern Kentucky Specialty Contracting LLC3824 Union Chapel Rd
- Steve Powell Construction LLC1212 Calvary Church Rd
Cedar Hill, Tennessee
- Steve Taylors concrete590 Bumpus Mills rd
- Story Concrete580 Promiseland Road
- Straight Line Fence435 Dover Rd.
- Southern Kentucky Specialty Contracting LLC
- TCZ Corporations
- The Concrete Gentlemen5867 Villa Way
Chapel Hill, Tennessee
- The Foundation Specialists 8421 Horton Hwy
College Grove, Tennessee
- The Handyman Clarksville LLC1301 Tylertown Rd
- Top Choice Concrete 400 Louise Ln
- Tri-Star Tradesmen LLC3361 Highway 48 N
- Tyrone Collier's Concrete1106 Wildcat Rd
- TCZ Corporations