If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Dickson, TN
There are 8 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Dickson
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSHumidifier check, filter replacement and sump pump inspection. Logan was very professional and on-time! Logan explained everything in advance, answered all my concerns and performed a comprehensive inspection. Logan took his time to perform a quality inspection and even mopped the flooring on his hands and knees. A True professional. I was disappointed that the years of maintenance I prepaid for did not include the cost of the humidifier filter replacement. Also, received a quote to insulate around the perimeter of the inside of the crawlspace and was surprised of the high cost for the material and installation
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSFrontier basement does excellent work and we really appreciate their followup service to verify pumps and drains are at 100%efficiency.
- United Structural Systems Ltd IncEverything went as planned; workers were invariably polite, professional and just flatly first rate. They showed up when they said they would, informed me if they weren't coming due to inclement weather, and the job (a considerable amount of work) was done in the amount of time they estimated almost to the day. Concrete replacement work was carefully done. I would add: there was no hard sell, no slick reports: just a professional who came to the house, did the estimate, and stated when the work would begin. They were slightly more expensive than some local firms, but I appreciated that they didn't waste my time suggesting cheaper "band-aid" approaches to what was a very serious problem. They looked at the situation, said what needed to be done, explained everything clearly and succinctly. And, they guarantee their work for the life of the structure
- Jerry BeanI like everything he does. I can't say anything bad about him. He is the salt of the earth, a great guy.
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation RepairTom was able to come out within a week from Nashville to Clarksville. He was super nice and explained all my options from least to greatest and the pro and cons of all them. He truly wanted me to make the right decision and not necessary purchase an over priced solution. He was so very helpful that I feel badly that I ultimately did not use/need his services. If I have any further issues, this will be the first place that I call! If you have water or foundation issues this is the place
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSThe biggest problem I had with Frontier is getting them to quote the job. Once they made an initial inspection, it took repeated calls to get a price from them on the repairs. After talking with Lane, the owner, I got the impression this was due to the fact that they were very busy, however that was never confirmed for some reason. Frankly, I would appreciate a contractor being honest and up front in telling me they are swamped instead of avoiding replying to my emails or phone calls. Once I was able to get a price from Frontier and sign a contract, things improved markedly and they were timely about having their contractors show up and get the work done. When finished, overall the job looked great and we've had no problems since the work was completed despite a more than a few large thunderstorms
- Ameri Care Services IncThey did a good job and the price was reasonable. The workers weren't very friendly or conversational though.
- FRONTIER BASEMENT SYSTEMSWe were not happy with Frontier Basement Systems. It was like the product was misrepresented. The workers who came out rushed the job and the flood ring that was installed was not sealed underneath, so when our hot-water heater leaked just a week later it flooded the basement.
- The Foundation SpecialistsThe rep asked questions, took pics of my crawl space, and provided a detailed presentation. During the presentation, the rep could not really identify any cracks. I actually pointed to some markings that I knew were not issues and he agreed. The rep advised had some mold as well due to some mosture/standing water. The rep proceeded to provide me with an initial $37K estimate to "correct" my foundation issues and seal the crawl space for storage (which I do not need or desire). I asked the representative if the work indicated as needed was the only and best option for my property. He indicated it was the best and only option to "correct" any issues. I indicated that I looked forward to a copy of his estimate/assessment. I received the official estimate/assessment within a day or two. I noticed that the adjusted cost was $33K. Based on my knowledge of home building, the age of the home, the builder, and information provided from TFS, I thought it would be good to get alternate estimates. I received an independent assessment from a structural engineer as well as other foundation companies without providing them with any detail from the TFS assessment. They offered fair and reasonable assessments. All indicated that the foundation was fine and did not recommend any such work. The mold indicated by TFS was identified as mildew. Standing water/moisture was due to an issue with the positive drain (easy fix). Some advice to others considering a foundation check, spend the money to get an assessment from a structural engineer (cost is minimal) and get additional estimates from reputable foundation companies. TFS basically suggested work that was not needed. From my experience, I do not suggest using the company. I also suggest that anyone else who have had issues report this company to the BBB as well as appropriate Tennessee State regulatory organizations
Basement Waterproofers in Dickson
- Business Description:All things Basementy! Basement Waterproofing, Basement Repair, Crawl Space Waterproofing, Crawl Space Repair, Structural Repairs, Radon Mitigation. We Can Help Improve Your Home! We service Central Tennessee and Southwestern KentuckyRecent Review:Mike Pierce was great to work with! He let me know each step what was going on. I had to have additional work or things were not going to happen but he explained why and what I needed and what would happen if I did not do it that way. I highly recommend him and the company to anyone considering or needing foundation work! Two guys were helping him, Lu and Austin, and they were great, they were professional and hard working. Every time I had to deal with them they were polite and a joy to deal with. These three gentlemen are giving the company a good nameAnitra L.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:Excellent and hardworking. Work was delayed several times because of situations beyond AFS’s control and they were extremely understanding and accompanying in getting work scheduled and rescheduled and then completed.Virginia Q.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems, Inc. is Middle Tennessee's oldest locally owned & operated foundation repair and waterproofing company. USS provides residential and commercial services. Licensed, insured, free estimates, lifetime warranties. Member of BBB & Tennessee Drugfree WorkplaceRecent Review:I had no idea what I was getting into or what USS would do. But they explained it well, I felt the price was fair, the work was efficient, the guy who did the work was super, and the results were just what I needed to keep my concrete driveway from needing to be replacedWilliam S.
- Business Description:Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installationRecent Review:Very well. You have some of the nicest men working for you. All your crew were respectable and courteous. Hardworking men.Linda S.
- Business Description:Free Inspections are performed by one of our field engineers. Our work is guaranteed, Warranties are transferrable. Six month "Same As Cash" is available upon request. Discounts for Angie's List Members: $500 discount for Exterior Foundation Waterproofing System. $250 discount for Interior Waterproofing SystemRecent Review:It all went great. In addition to fixing the leak they set up system to address the flow of water that would otherwise have caused the problem to return over and over. I also had them replace a poorly installed water vapor barrier with a properly installed barrier and they did a very thorough detail-oriented job. They turned my crawl space from a growing headache into a feature of the housePeter S.
- Business Description:Hello everyone, I work for HomeShield Services ! We are located in Nashville, TN and provide many services including the following: Crawlspace - Full Encapsulations - Dehumidifiers - Vapor Barriers - Drainage/ Sump Pumps - Crawlspace Doors - HVAC Flashing - Insulation Removal - Fungus Treatment - Sanitation Wildlife - Wildlife trapping and removal - Exclusion - Mole Extermination Our range includes Nashville, Clarksville, Hendersonville, all the way to Huntsville and Athens, AL. Our c..Recent Review:In addition to HomeShield’s regularly scheduled visits they will come at any time I request their services. Their approach is highly effective. Technicians are all friendly, respectful, and good at what they do. Customer service is also excellent. They deserve the highest ratingKathy S.
- Business Description:Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting and Crawl Space Solutions TFS is the regional leader of foundation repair, concrete lifting and crawl space solutions. Our purpose is to Redefine our Industry. We believe that by doing things differently, better, and with intention, our customers can live better lives, experiencing peace of mind. We look forward to meeting you, working with you, and helping you accomplish your goalsRecent Review:it was good, it was excellent, they answer all my questionjerry a.
- Business Description:We believe you will find our way of doing business to be a refreshing change from what you have come to expect. 1.The Initial Consultation and Free Analysis: Our trained Consultant starts by seeking your input of what is happening in your basement and then analyzing your problem. Next, you will learn what is causing your problem and how B-Dry® will permanently solve it. Finally, we will price your job "to the penny." No high pressure sales tactics. 2.Delivering Your Agreed-Upon Solution: We w..Recent Review:Excellent! They showed up on time, very professional, and the pricing was very expensive but, I think it's worth it.Julie P.
- Business Description:Trusted local business for over 30 years serving Clarksville and the surrounding areas. Providing high quality service, products, and results at an affordable price.Recent Review:I got a Patio Cover and ceiling fan installed by Merrell Home Improvement. Even delaying by Covid-19, finally they started, and got it done in less than three days. It came out much more beautiful than I expected. They did a great job. Before they left they cleaned up all trash. I will use them again. I highly recommend Merrell Home ImprovementA.T. N.
- Business Description:Construction based business able to handle to act as general contractor or a sub-contractor.Recent Review:It went great! He handled things that I didn't even see as part of the problem. He definitely knew what he was doing.jason s.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- White Bluff
- Bon Aqua
- Cumberland Furnace
- Kingston Springs
- Ashland City
- Tennessee Ridge
- Santa Fe
- Indian Mound
- Pleasant View
waterproofing contractors in Dickson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cummings Contracting
Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Cummings Contracting
- Leslie's Roofing LLC6220 Falcon Ln
- Leslie's Roofing LLC
- Merrell Home Improvement445 Alfred Thun Rd
- Merrell Home Improvement
- Ortex Pest Control250 Ortex Dr
- Ortex Pest Control
- Real Deal Maintenance296 tobacco Rd lot 14
- Real Deal Maintenance
- The Foundation Specialists 8421 Horton Hwy
College Grove, Tennessee
- The Foundation Specialists
- We Do It All Home Repair and Handyman Services133 Delaware Dr
- We Do It All Home Repair and Handyman Services