The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Dickson, TN
There are 7 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Dickson
- HONEST IMPROVEMENTSFrom quote to final inspection of work, everything was professional and well organized. I could not have asked for a better experience.
- Stark ConstructionMario consistently completed each phase within a week of his estimated schedule. He never exceeded his quoted budget and always made sure we were satisfied. He is obsessive about leaving his work site clean at the end of each work day. Both my wife and myself are completely satisfied with the work Mario has done for us. I think there are very few contractors that have all the skill sets to do the various work that Mario has done for us
- Premium fence and floorThey came out, were quick with the price, and were a little cheaper than the other contractor we had come out. They started about a week later and finished within the time we were told. Everything looks great and wife is very happy too.
- Home Repair CoHome Repair Co. is highly recommended for several reasons. 1. Only the best materials were installed. 2. The staff is professional, courteous, and considerate. 3. The workmanship quality is excellent. 4. The staff was punctual, was careful not to cause any damage to the property and cleaned-up job debri daily. 5. The owner is honest and kept all promises. He insures the job is done properly and adheres to high standards. 6. The owner and staff have a policy of "Doing it Right The First Time" 7. The job was started on the date specified and work was done consecutively every day until completely finished. 8. If something is found after completion and payment that is not satisfactory the problem is resolved quickly. I have hired many contractors over the years. I am confident you will also find Home Repair Co. to be the best
- Heaven's Best Carpet CleaningThe guy came late but called to say he was going to be late and apologized. Other than that, everything went really well, he was fast, nice and very professional.
- Almost Anything GoesI was unable to get several home improvement contractors to return my calls or quote any of the repairs I needed. Almost Anything Goes came out in a timely manner the first time I called. I was very indecisive on everything I wanted to do, so they walked me through everything and helped me make final decisions on fixing up my home. The first project was the kitchen. What started out as a facelift turned into a complete kitchen remodel. Although I knew there was some hidden water damage, I was shocked when they showed me how bad it was. I had inadvertently mounted a shelf onto a pipe a few years back and it had caused major damage to the laundry room and part of my kitchen. These guys were amazing and didn't bat an eye about having to change the original plan. They got me a revised quote by the next day and were ready to proceed with the job. Some of the work was completed while I was around but the majority was completed when I went out of town. While I was here, each evening the entire kitchen, even when it was bare, was completely cleaned of debris dust etc. While I was away, the job was completed over a period just shy of two weeks. I wasn't shocked at how beautiful it was, but was floored at how clean things where. Probably cleaner than they had been in years. There were little touches, little things most people overlook, that these guys did to make sure I was happy with the finished look. I am beyond pleased with my new kitchen. There are a few other small things they have completed for me, but the next big one is replacing and reframing my garage door. I am so confident these guys will do the best job, I already have them quoting the remaining repairs I need and some small extras I want for my new home. These are amazing people. They are honest, upfront and best of all, they are great at what they do
- G n G Home ServicesHe was very punctual and worked in a timely manner. I would furnish the supplies and he provided the labor. At any time when I was unable to pick up large or bulky items he even went out of his way to pick them up for me. He did everything he said he would do and kept me fully advised during all steps of the process. He was very clear in communicating any necessary adjustments and I was very satisfied with him in all regards. The finished product is just what I'd hoped for. I was very pleased with his work. I'm going to hire him again
- Handyman Jim & CoI was looking for some work to be done around the house. I called around to another well known company and they could not schedule me for an appraisal for over a week. I found Handyman Jim in the phone book and he showed up the same day. His price quote was reasonable.
- Home Repair CoAs he got into the job the price kept going up as he kept finding more and more things that had to be fixed. Promised before and after pics that I never received. Estimated the job to take a month. Work actually took close to four months. Lost rent the entire time. Insult added to my injury: I stupidly then hired this guy to manage the property for me, since I had had a terrible experience with local realtors doing the same thing. (What was I thinking?!?) He was even more unresponsive and I had a hard time getting him to return calls for three months. He was slow finding a tenant, constantly late depositing the rent, and then lost my tenant and bounced a check that was deposited in my account. All the while, he had every excuse in the book. BUYER BEWARE on this guy! Nice fellow with reasonably good handy man skills, but completely unreliable and full of excuises
- Joe MalloryTERRIBLE!! Mr Mallory wanted $2500 down payment, then took a week to show up to start any work. He graded the yard, dug a slight ditch to seal basement wall to stop leaking, and framed 3 areas for concrete. A week later, he wanted more money to pay for the concrete, and said he would return in 2 days to pour it. We repeatedly told him we were not happy with the way he graded the yard, and the framing was not level, nor in the right spot. The materials he brought over for the shed were not what we had agreed on, and were the cheapest he could buy. Over the next 6 weeks, he only showed up to work for 4 days. Everytime I would call him to tell him to get over here to do some work, and fix the mistakes he made, he would give me excuses of why he couldn't get here. On the last day that he finally showed up, we confronted him about the way he was doing the work, he became verbally abusive, and threatened to hit a friend of ours with a metal pole. The very next day, I contacted a lawyer to let him know we didn't want him working for us, and we wanted a full refund. So far, we are still trying to get the money back. Over all, the work he performed was shoddy, he left our backyard in a big muddy mess, and basically took off with all our money. He is very unreliable, rude, and violent. We now have to hire another contractor to fix the mess he left, at a substanial cost to us. I would not recommend dealing with him AT ALL!
Contractors in Dickson
- Business Description:Vinyl siding and exterior home renovations to include fiber cement siding (Hardie Board). We are owner operator with 15 years experience, in the Clarksville and surrounding areas. Specializing in giving new life to weathered and worn home exteriors, or just adding something new. All of our work comes with a one year guarantee on craftsmanship. Please leave a voice mail or text message. We will gladly return your callRecent Review:TWO TIMES HAD HIM COME OUT FOR REPAIRS NEVER SHOWEDpamela d.
- Business Description:Excelling in customer satisfaction, Honest Improvements takes general construction and handyman projects to a whole new level. Professional, reliable service offered on EVERY JOB no matter the circumstances. From updating those old fixtures and faucets to pouring that concrete patio, Honest Improvements has you covered. No job to small and few jobs too bigRecent Review:Everything went extremely well The work was top notch. Jackie was very professional and efficient. I will be contacting Honest Improvements for all of my future projects!Kelsey R.
- Business Description:Yard Dog Fence is a leading privacy fence company in middle Tennessee. We offer repairs and designs for chain link, vinyl, wood, ornamental, and farm fencing. Yard Dog Fence is a fence contractor located in Clarksville, Nashville, Murfreesboro, Lebanon, Hendersonville, Fairview, Pleasant View, Mount Juliet and many other cities. At Yard Dog Fence we have years of experience, We specialize in all types of residential fence installation and repairRecent Review:Yard Dog and their team were great! Excellent communication and great finished product.Kody H.
- Business Description:3rd Generation Painting, LLC is a residential painting company with a specialty in all residential repaints. Members of the 3rd Generation Painting team have been proudly serving Middle Tennessee for over 26 years. Among the services offered by the company are interior and exterior painting, flooring, pressure washing, seal decks and driveways, fix minor sheetrock, remodeling, carpentry, room additions, and much more. We take pride in our work and seek to provide the best quality available w..Recent Review:Great service overall. Quick response, very reliable, on time, professional, and a very pleasurable experience overall. I would 100% use again!!Alfonso C.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:At Alpha Omega Walls we have all your wall needs covered from beginning to end. Insulation, Drywall, Paint, and Trim. As a company dedicated to providing premier customer service, it is important to us to deliver unparalleled workmanship on every drywall repair. We are accredited, licensed, bonded, and insured. With our experience and expertise, we can provide the support your project needs. Serving Clarksville TN and surrounding areasRecent Review:Great customer service. Had hole in drywall. They patched it, painted, and kept the area clean. On time. Finished when they said they would. Very professional! I will definitely be using them for future projects.Katie M.
- Business Description:Clyde' Home Improvements is owner operated,with no sub-contracting.We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Free EstimatesRecent Review:Clyde completed a full bathroom remodel in our home. He completed the entire job in the amount of time promised. The estimate was very reasonable and met the final cost. The work is impeccable! The overall finish of the bathroom is just as expected and looks great! I will not hesitate to hire Clyde again for future projectsBarrett S.
- Business Description:Specialties and services include but not limited to decks, additions, remodels, renovations, new builds, roofs, plumbing and electrical. I have been in the construction trade for 27 years and recently have started my own business. I am licensed, insured and bonded. Quality assurance is what JZ Construction strives for. Reliable, dependable and honest is what I represent. References provided upon requesRecent Review:Jeremy and his team were professional and conscientious, making sure to do a good job, and they didn't break my bank. 10/10 would hire again.Jackson W.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:Rhino Shield permanent exterior ceramic paint coating is a long-lasting paint alternative that gives your home and office exterior the appearance of fresh paint but offers the longevity of vinyl siding product. Rhino Shield offers you the "Ultimate Paint Job" and is the leader in home and business exterior ceramic coating technology. Rhino Shield is backed with a 25 year transferable warranty that you will never have to paint again. Don't Paint, Don't Vinyl...Go RhinoRecent Review:This company is crap. Do not ever use Rhino Sheild. They will screw you on the warranty anyway they can. The little mexican dude did not even care. He said we can provide you with the paint and you have to pay labor. He argued with me that they couldn't cover it because of mother nature and it has faded so bad. I am embarrassed to have it on my house. What good is it to have a good 25 yr paint job when it didn't even last 7 years RUN FAR AWAY FROM THIS CRAP COMPANY AND JUST HIRE A GOOD PAINTER AND GET GOOD PAINKevin C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Dickson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C&C Carpentry2386 Old Ashland City Rd
- C&K "You Call We Do It All"6323 Buzzard Creek Rd
Cedar Hill, Tennessee
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Nashville819 Fesslers Pkwy
- Chris Arnold Construction1016 W Main St
- Clyde's Home Improvements Inc1745 Maple Valley Rd
- Complete Home ImprovementPO Box 354
- Complete Maintenance & Repair200 Dykeman Rd
- C&C Carpentry
- Integrity Home Improvement2431 Seagull Drive
- Integrity Home Improvement
- Kucinski Dry Wall Co905 Salem Rd
- Kucinski Dry Wall Co
- Property Quest204 Plantation Ct.
- Property Quest
- Quick Home repair412 hilltop dr
- Quick Home repair
- S.P.L.S. Builders, Inc.3882 Talley Moore Road
- Servall Termite & Pest Control939 St Rt 121 N
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Sparrow Electric & Handyman Services3395 Poplar Hill
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S.P.L.S. Builders, Inc.
- United Remodeling LLC132 Coyote Ct. 2
- United Remodeling LLC
- Vaughn Home Improvement239 Gunson Ridge Road
Cumberland City, Tennessee
- Vaughn Home Improvement
- Yard Dog Fence86 Thompson Ln
- Yard Dog Fence