L & N Services

We offer quality service at an affordable price. Everything from cleanings to just base boards and floors. We do carpets and upulistrey and everything in between. Contact us today about a free estimate! We also give 10% discount to military and seniors. We take pride in serving our veterans, elderly, and every client we do business with. Also guaranteed if you aren't satisfied with the job, give me a call back and I will come take care of it for free!

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Projects

Residential House Cleaning

202337042
BnB standard cleaning between guests. Changing out all linen, cleaning the bathroom, shower and toilet. Also dusting and countertops and tables cleaned and sanitized. Lastly vacuum carpets and mop all floors.
View project

Leon R.
01/23/2023
Extremely well. LT Cleaners did a excellent job. They showed up on time and performed their work in a timely manner. They were very professional and courteous . I will continue to use LT Cleaners and recommend them to my friends
Description of Work
Housecleaning
Nick C.
10/11/2022
Awesome job, well done. The ladies were very polite and amazing at what they do. They even hauled off and old couch I had in the garage. Excellent service. I definitely will be using them again.
Description of Work
Housecleaning
Jeremiah H.
10/03/2022
Very impressive completion of every room. I was pleasantly surprised to see the difference even when I noticed the corners caught. Definitely will be made my first pick.
Description of Work
Housecleaning
Linen N.
10/03/2022
Well worth the asking price, very professional, great work. Definitely would hire again.
Description of Work
Housecleaning

GILO construction, Llc

GILO construction Electrical services We do new construction wiring and existing homes electrical work. Switches, outlets, electrical fixtures, panel change out, overhead services, buried conduit. Anything electrical. We are also by licensed to do hvac, plumbing and general construction.

ARCHER ELECTRIC

24 Hours Emergency Service! From Archer Electric 'When you call an electrician at Archer Electric, you can rest assured that we will provide professional, honest, and effective electrical services and repair for your home or property. We are prepared to diagnose any electrical problem you’re facing and resolve it. Our services include electrical panel changes, electrical remodels, and electrical service calls. '

Evolution Electric

Hello I'm a Electrician on call I specialize and wiring and troubleshooting, there's not much that I haven't seen that's electrical, so if you're have electrical problems give me a call, and I'll take care of it for you

Phone

Based out of

Clarksville, TN 37042

Other Information

Unsafe or toxic environments in which our personnel would be exposed to. We are not movers, and we do not paint or repair any kind of damages already done to the property.

Payment options

Visa
MasterCard
American Express
Discover
PayPal

We Offer Standard and Deep cleaning in both residential and commercial properties. Move-in & outs. Carpet cleaning, all types of floor cleaning and sanitizing. Also we offer electrical estimates and fixes. I have a licensed electrician on my team and we are here for y'all! We also give Free estimates! Senior's, & Veterans get a 10% discount. Making the world a cleaner and safer place everyday!

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

FAQ

L & N Services is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

L & N Services is open:

L & N Services accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Yes, L & N Services offers free project estimates.

Yes, L & N Services offers eco-friendly accreditations.

No, L & N Services does not offer a senior discount.

No, L & N Services does not offer warranties.

L & N Services offers the following services: Deep cleaning, organizing, and detailing of residential, commercial, and before and after construction properties. Move-ins and outs. All types of floor cleaning and sanitizing. Veterans and seniors get a 10% discount! Free Estimates And if you are not satisfied with the work done. Give me a call back, we will fix it for free.