We currently perform all of our core services!

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

AdvantaClean of Greenville and Spartanburg

Founded 1994 • With Angi since April 2010

4.4

162-A Kerns Avenue

Greenville, SC 29609

AdvantaClean of Greenville and Spartanburg is a locally owned and operated prevention and mitigation company. We specialize in mold remediation, crawl space humidity control, crawl space encapsulation, interior drainage. AdvantaClean is a better business bureau accredited business with seven full time employees. Certified Anabec Systems technician offering up to a 30 year warranty against new mold growth....

03/15/2021

Elaine V.

The team at AdvantaClean was exceptional in work and attitude. They worked fast to clean up the mess and clear it out. The team was led by Alisa Jenkins, who was kind, courteous and accommodating during a very stressful time for me. I would definitely use this company should I ever need to in the future.

Description of Work
Needed a cleanup and a tear down after my apartment flooded as a result of a burst water heater supply line.

Category insulation,water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,mold removal,dryer vent cleaning

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the review! We were glad to help you out in this stressful time! Let us know if we can ever help you in the future!

01/29/2021

Lena E.

Better than expected, timely, proficient, went above expectations.

Description of Work
Mold testing and remediation

Category remodeling,mold removal

06/26/2020

Kenneth C.

The estimate was done very professionally, the work was done over three days, and adequate supervision was provided. The crew also responded promptly to minor things which we called to their attention. The price was slightly higher than other quotes we received, but we were pleased with the value of the service provided. I would use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace vapor barrier, mold remediation, replace some insulation batting and add insulation hangers.

Category insulation,basement waterproofing,mold removal

08/13/2019

Neil C.

Advantaclean was exceptionally professional throughout this complex and involved project. Took nearly three weeks. Seems like a long time? Well: removed all existing underhouse insulation (damaged by 30 years of moisture), scrubbed every inch of exposed wood to remove build-up of mold, installed French drains to channel water from serious rains to sumps, installed new sump pump w/ battery backup, sealed all crawlspace vents, applied thick Mylar moisture barrier, installed dehumidifier to control humidity in space to prevent regrowth of mold and damage to wood substructure. Throughout, the crew chief, Alisa, kept me apprised of progress, of changes to plans, of problems solved. Her crew worked ceaselessly. The results were phenomenal!! A clean, moisture-controlled, mold-free environment that greatly improved the in-house environment both immediately and for years to come. Attention to detail, quality work, fair price. Advantaclean Greenville is most highly recommended!! n

Description of Work
Crawlspace Encapsulation

Category structural engineer,mold removal

02/02/2018

David K.

At first, I was skeptical about the company because I had to provide my own ladder for them to reach the high ceilings in our great room. They had to come back a day after my scheduled appointment because I had to arrange to have a ladder at my house. The team that came seemed professional watched a few of them as they worked. They connected their vacuum system to the vent just inside my front door. They sealed all the vents to maintain suction as they went around with their tool that cleaned deep inside each vent line. To my surprise, the job took a lot less time than estimated. The team started packing up and I questioned the team lead about cleaning the upstairs unit (which we paid for the two separate units) and he said, "we were able to section out both systems from the single vent." I was not about to argue with him. I called the office the next day and kept leaving messages. Finally, after speaking with Adam Walker multiple times and leaving messages I received no resolution, just empty promises to come fix the problem. All I wanted them to do was come back and do the job right!

Description of Work
The previous owners of our new home had dogs and our family is allergic to them. We knew we needed our carpets cleaned and air ducts cleaned thoroughly.

Category air duct cleaning

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:Mr. [Member Name Removed], I hate to hear this. I bought the company shortly after you received this less than stellar service. I will apply the charge to the cost of paying a service partner provide a duct cleaning or refund your money, whichever you prefer. I apologize that our service wasn't excellent and hope I can make it up to you. [phone number removed] Dan Wackerhagen - Owner

10/23/2017

john P.

As far as the actual work it was performed as scheduled except for the final air mold mold test results which were done approximately three weeks after the completion of the work. Also, my insurance adjuster wanted a more detailed description of the interior demolition and removal of materials. Per Stan, they do not give that detail, only the summary. Therefore, if you get a quote make sure it has details as for example how many square feet of molding or paneling, etc is included.

Description of Work
Remediation of mold that was in the bonus room due to a roof leak.

10/15/2017

Kerry V.

Someone came to look at the crawl space. Said I would receive quote later that day. After 5 days still no quote. Emailed salesperson, and she emailed me back saying i would have it by the end of the day. Never received it. Now going on 3 weeks and still no quote.

Description of Work
Crawl space mold removal.

Category mold removal

Unfortunately the salesperson quit suddenly and didn't pass on her active clients. I have tried to reach out to everyone but obviously missed this client. I apologize for the lack of communication as we try very hard to be responsive. I do think that an F rating is a little harsh as we didn't actually provide a service or charge anything. There are a lot of contractors that don't answer the phone, don't return calls, don't provide quotes timely or at all, or don't show up to do scheduled work. We try hard to not be one of those companies. As this is the first none A/B rating received since I bought the company it pains me to see this failure. I hope that we can prove to others that we really are not one of 'those' contractors.

08/25/2017

Saundra W.

Very well. I give the crew an A+ plus as they had very extreme conditions to complete this job . The crawl height was only 2 feet and it was compromised by the heating and air equipment.

Description of Work
Mold remediation and crawl encapsulation

07/31/2017

Andrew H.

Good. They came back and fixed up everything for me.

Description of Work
They cleaned my crawl space. They cleaned mold off.

02/13/2017

Michael T.

Dan and Blake are truly amazing and have a work ethic that is rarely found these days. They not only did the contracted work, but they tested the results through a lab and came back to do additional work, at no charge, without being asked. They did not ask to be paid until the results were beyond my expectations. You will not find a higher level of ethics and integrity.

Description of Work
Mold testing and remediation

Category insulation,air duct cleaning,mold removal

Thank you for the kind and uplifting review! We all appreciate it. Thank you from the whole team. It was a pleasure to assist you with your home! We are always here to help!

PrimeLine Construction

PrimeLine Construction has been servicing Spartanburg county since 2020. One number for all your construction needs we work in carpentry, remodeling, painting, decks and fences.

Carolina Restoration Solutions LLC

Specializing in Mold Removal, Crawlspace Repair, and drainage systems. We are family owned and operated. We proudly offer emergency services.

Moisture Solutions LLC

I am a certified mold inspector with over 5 years experience with the removal and prevention of mold in your home or under your home. We offer professional services with affordable prices. We are not a franchised company so we can offer top quality services for way less than any of our competitors. We provide visual inspections, indoor air testing, we remove and replace code compliant insulation, perform mold removal, install moisture barriers, full encapsulations, sump pumps, waterproofing basement and interior and exterior French drains. Interior antimicrobial foggings and HVAC foggings to remove and neutralize all mold spores trapped in your duct work. Feel free to give us a call for free estimates!

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Mold inspections & remediation. Crawlspace humidity control & encapsulation. Water damage mitigation. Waterproofing and drainage systems.

Please ask for details