Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Fountain Inn, SC
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Fountain Inn
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorThe survey went very well. I wanted to prove that my neighbor behind me in another subdivision planted bushes/shrubs on my property
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorExcellent!! Being a single female buying property was a little intimidating. I needed to put in a privacy fence in the backyard & Mr. Jennings came and surveyed all of my property and then explained where all the markers were, even on sidewalks. I would recommend him to anyone! Fair Price for the work he did
- On Control Land SurveyingOne of the best surveys we have had completed. Survey was completed within the agreed time frame for the agreed price. Lot pins clearly marked, and survey included many extras compared to other surveyors we used in the past.
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorThey were great. They arrived early and got the job done quick. They were very friendly and courteous. My neighbor was getting ready to complain when they went on his property, but they handled with very nice and there were no problems. I would definitely use again and highly recommend them.
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorI called and Robert said they wouldn't be able to do the work for a couple of weeks but then called back to say they could come earlier. Rob and Cathy came this morning. Things couldn't have been better. They were very efficient and professional and friendly. We discussed my needs and they set to work, even going above and beyond in hacking out chest high weeds to get to all corners of my property. I would most highly recommend them to anyone needing a land surveyor
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorIt was a pleasure doing business with Mr. Jennings and the gentleman he had assist him. Very friendly and professional. I would definitely hire again and highly recommend .
- McClure SurveyingMr. McClure was hired through a referral to survey our property because of a driveway encroachment. He was available by phone and email. He knew the legal aspects of what we were dealing with and was very helpful in answering all of my questions. He was professional, on time and courteous. The work was performed as and when promised
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorIn preparation for getting a fence for our back yard, we needed to verify the property lines. The original pins from the builder were not visible in the front yard. My wife contacted Jennings Land Surveying on Friday and they were out here on Wednesday. John and his wife were very professional and were patient with all of my questions. The job was quickly done and the property lines marked. We can now proceed with the fencing estimates. The job cost matched the estimate they had originally given us. I would definitely use them again and recommend them for others
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorVery responsive. Answered all questions in a timely and professional manner. Survey was delivered quickly and looked great!
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorHaving read the review on Angie's we called Mr Jennings on Friday morning and agreed the price and an appointment at 9:30 the following Wednesday. Robbie and Cathy arrived on the dot and while Robbie unloaded the theodolite etc Cathy checked what we needed done and explained how they would accomplish that. Our lot is approximately 1/3 of an acre and only one corner is a simple 90 degree angle, one side is unfenced and on the other side the neighbors have a fence that turned out to be exactly on the boundry. At the back of the yard there are over grown trees and bushes and partial fencing where two other properties meet ours. Not only did the Jennings mark the corners, digging down to find the original pins, but they also marked the back of the property where the three lots meet and added pins at the sides of the house so that we would have a clear idea of where a fence to enclose the back yard could go. When they had finished we walked around the property with Mr and Mrs Jennings so they could explain what they had done and why and then before they left they made sure we had a copy of the plat and made sure we had their card in case we had further questions
Last update on January 22, 2019
Land Surveyors in Fountain Inn
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Gray Court,
- West Pelzer,
- Honea Path,
- Ware Shoals,
land surveyors in Fountain Inn
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!