When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Clinton, SC
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Clinton
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorThe survey went very well. I wanted to prove that my neighbor behind me in another subdivision planted bushes/shrubs on my property
- On Control Land SurveyingOne of the best surveys we have had completed. Survey was completed within the agreed time frame for the agreed price. Lot pins clearly marked, and survey included many extras compared to other surveyors we used in the past.
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorExcellent!! Being a single female buying property was a little intimidating. I needed to put in a privacy fence in the backyard & Mr. Jennings came and surveyed all of my property and then explained where all the markers were, even on sidewalks. I would recommend him to anyone! Fair Price for the work he did
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorHe surveyed my entire lot, and was extremely professional and gave me a very reasonable price. He returned my voice message same day and did what he said he would do about giving me a quote and when he would do the work. He was prompt and a pleasure to do business with. After he finished his job, he called me outside and showed me all the flags and pins he had found. I wish I had more survey work to be done because I would absolutely call him again
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorIt was a pleasure doing business with Mr. Jennings and the gentleman he had assist him. Very friendly and professional. I would definitely hire again and highly recommend .
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorMr. Jennings did a great job surveying the lot & was required to do extra work because it was a lake lot and contour lines, etc.. had to be marked. We would definitely recommend Mr. Jennings.
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorThey were great. They arrived early and got the job done quick. They were very friendly and courteous. My neighbor was getting ready to complain when they went on his property, but they handled with very nice and there were no problems. I would definitely use again and highly recommend them.
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorIn preparation for getting a fence for our back yard, we needed to verify the property lines. The original pins from the builder were not visible in the front yard. My wife contacted Jennings Land Surveying on Friday and they were out here on Wednesday. John and his wife were very professional and were patient with all of my questions. The job was quickly done and the property lines marked. We can now proceed with the fencing estimates. The job cost matched the estimate they had originally given us. I would definitely use them again and recommend them for others
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorMr. Jennings did an excellent job. Showed up on time and went above and beyond puttng in property markers. The back of the property is uneven and wooded so it wasn't a piece of cake but he did great. The yard is quite long so he put in extra pegs down the sides so the boundries could be easily found. He was courteous and explained everything. I would reccommend him to anyone looking to find out where their property boundries actually are
- McClure SurveyingMcClure Surveying 101 Walter Chamblee Road Anderson, SC 29626 864.844.3165 SC surveyor #3438B The land surveyed was in Laurens county SC near Lake Greenwood. My first contact with Mr. McClure was in early May 2013. We had several phone conversations about the location of the job, plat numbers of maps from the county office and pricing. Mr. McClure started making the long drive from Anderson,SC to Laurens county, SC, well over an hour each way, the next week, but was frequently hindered by bad weather, in May and June, a tornado touched down near his farm in Anderson, SC and heavy rains all over South Carolina and the Southeast, so the job took a little longer than usual, neither swayed this Marine from his duty. I was in no hurry, I prefer a job well done, rather than a fast job, and that's what i got, a job well done. Being a Marine myself, and knowing and encountering other Marines, the word 'can't' is generally not in the vocabulary. A job well done for our country and me. The job was excellent. I would hire Mr. McClure again in a flash. Mr. McClure also put me in touch with someone that he trusts, that would cut a rough road, with his bulldozer, around the perimeter inside the property line
Land Surveyors in Clinton
- Business Description:available for sub-contractingRecent Review:The survey went very well. I wanted to prove that my neighbor behind me in another subdivision planted bushes/shrubs on my propertyAudlyn W.
- Business Description:Horizon Surveying LLC is owned and managed by an experienced professional licensed by the State of South Carolina to practice land surveying.
- Business Description:Azimuth Control, Inc. is a Spartanburg based Land Surveying company established in 1995 that provides surveying services throughout the Carolinas. With 20+ years of experience we provide quality services at reasonable rates
- Business Description:I have been clearing Land for about 3 years, and I just started my own business. With my work it comes with clearing the land and leveling out.
- Business Description:Trinity Land Surveying offers free quotes and competitive pricing to all customers. Customers are given 30 days to pay for services. We accept checks and cash.
- Business Description:B. E. Huskey, PLS President -licensed in SC. Timothy E. Huskey, PLS Vice President- licensed in NC & SC. Family owned & operated corporation. Member of the State & Local Chapters of Professional Land Surveyors. Services include boundary surveys, topographic surveys, mortgage loan surveys, subdivision planning, residential & commercial lots, etc
- Business Description:We are a disabled-veteran owned small business. We offer 25 years of experience in road construction surveys, commercial and residential surveys, ALTA/ ACSM land title surveys, and construction stakeouts, to include but not limited to: building layouts, curb and gutter, sidewalks, grade layout and erosion control devicesRecent Review:unknownRichard K.
- Business Description:At Gaines Land Surveying Co. we provide surveying services for ALL of South Carolina
- Business Description:freepickuptoday.com is a free service for anyone who needs anything made from metal picked up and removed. Home or Business. From the refrigerator that quit to the bicycle thats been collecting dust for 15 years. We take one item or clean off your 50 acres if need be to remove any metal items. Appilances, Cars and parts, Farm Equipment, lawn equipmen
- Business Description:We provide all land surveying services to include but not limited to: closing/mortgage, topographic, boundary, foundation, as-built, GPS, lake-lot/dock, design, and subdivision surveys. Also commercial ALTA/ACSM surveys, farm and timber surveys, volume/inventory surveys, etc. If you have anything from a plan to put up a fence to several houndred acres you would like to develop, we can help you. We are licensed in SC. We send a licensed surveyor to every job to ensure you get a quality survey..Recent Review:Needed several emails and phone calls to make contact. Original appointment missed. Came out next business day and did excellent job marking boundaries.Julius T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Gray Court
- Fountain Inn
- Boiling Springs
land surveyors in Clinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Azimuth Control, Inc.1786 New Cut Rd
Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Azimuth Control, Inc.
- John R Jennings Professional Land Surveyor129 Foster Rd
Roebuck, South Carolina
- John R Jennings Professional Land Surveyor
- Trinity Land Surveying, LLC187 Quinn Drive
Duncan, South Carolina
- Trinity Land Surveying, LLC
- Wright Way Clearing LLC
Sumter, South Carolina
- Wright Way Clearing LLC