Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Greer, SC
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Greer
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorThe survey went very well. I wanted to prove that my neighbor behind me in another subdivision planted bushes/shrubs on my property
- On Control Land SurveyingOne of the best surveys we have had completed. Survey was completed within the agreed time frame for the agreed price. Lot pins clearly marked, and survey included many extras compared to other surveyors we used in the past.
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorExcellent!! Being a single female buying property was a little intimidating. I needed to put in a privacy fence in the backyard & Mr. Jennings came and surveyed all of my property and then explained where all the markers were, even on sidewalks. I would recommend him to anyone! Fair Price for the work he did
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorHaving read the review on Angie's we called Mr Jennings on Friday morning and agreed the price and an appointment at 9:30 the following Wednesday. Robbie and Cathy arrived on the dot and while Robbie unloaded the theodolite etc Cathy checked what we needed done and explained how they would accomplish that. Our lot is approximately 1/3 of an acre and only one corner is a simple 90 degree angle, one side is unfenced and on the other side the neighbors have a fence that turned out to be exactly on the boundry. At the back of the yard there are over grown trees and bushes and partial fencing where two other properties meet ours. Not only did the Jennings mark the corners, digging down to find the original pins, but they also marked the back of the property where the three lots meet and added pins at the sides of the house so that we would have a clear idea of where a fence to enclose the back yard could go. When they had finished we walked around the property with Mr and Mrs Jennings so they could explain what they had done and why and then before they left they made sure we had a copy of the plat and made sure we had their card in case we had further questions
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorIt was a pleasure doing business with Mr. Jennings and the gentleman he had assist him. Very friendly and professional. I would definitely hire again and highly recommend .
- 3D Land Surveying IncWe have them doing some work for us, but they are waiting on some information from us. It was excellent work, very professional, and reasonable price. They do professional work at a reasonable price.
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorCalled to request cost and a time frame for residential survey. Need the survey quickly and when I expressed this they changed the proprosed schedule date to and earlier date for me. Very professional and took the time to inform me of all the property lines and marking them for me in several areas of the property. Easy to work with, very knowledgeable and experienced. Cost was very reasonable especially since I had contacted several other surveyors and they were the most reasonable. They did a wonderful job and would recommend them highly. I have another piece of proprety that will be surveyed at a later date and I will call this company to do the survey
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorIn preparation for getting a fence for our back yard, we needed to verify the property lines. The original pins from the builder were not visible in the front yard. My wife contacted Jennings Land Surveying on Friday and they were out here on Wednesday. John and his wife were very professional and were patient with all of my questions. The job was quickly done and the property lines marked. We can now proceed with the fencing estimates. The job cost matched the estimate they had originally given us. I would definitely use them again and recommend them for others
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorHe surveyed my entire lot, and was extremely professional and gave me a very reasonable price. He returned my voice message same day and did what he said he would do about giving me a quote and when he would do the work. He was prompt and a pleasure to do business with. After he finished his job, he called me outside and showed me all the flags and pins he had found. I wish I had more survey work to be done because I would absolutely call him again
- McClure SurveyingMr. McClure was hired through a referral to survey our property because of a driveway encroachment. He was available by phone and email. He knew the legal aspects of what we were dealing with and was very helpful in answering all of my questions. He was professional, on time and courteous. The work was performed as and when promised
Last update on January 22, 2019
Land Surveyors in Greer
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Travelers Rest,
- Slater Marietta,
- Boiling Springs,
- Fountain Inn,
land surveyors in Greer
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!