Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Mauldin, SC
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Mauldin
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorThe survey went very well. I wanted to prove that my neighbor behind me in another subdivision planted bushes/shrubs on my property
- On Control Land SurveyingOne of the best surveys we have had completed. Survey was completed within the agreed time frame for the agreed price. Lot pins clearly marked, and survey included many extras compared to other surveyors we used in the past.
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorExcellent!! Being a single female buying property was a little intimidating. I needed to put in a privacy fence in the backyard & Mr. Jennings came and surveyed all of my property and then explained where all the markers were, even on sidewalks. I would recommend him to anyone! Fair Price for the work he did
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorMr. Jennings did an excellent job. Showed up on time and went above and beyond puttng in property markers. The back of the property is uneven and wooded so it wasn't a piece of cake but he did great. The yard is quite long so he put in extra pegs down the sides so the boundries could be easily found. He was courteous and explained everything. I would reccommend him to anyone looking to find out where their property boundries actually are
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorIt was a pleasure doing business with Mr. Jennings and the gentleman he had assist him. Very friendly and professional. I would definitely hire again and highly recommend .
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorCalled to request cost and a time frame for residential survey. Need the survey quickly and when I expressed this they changed the proprosed schedule date to and earlier date for me. Very professional and took the time to inform me of all the property lines and marking them for me in several areas of the property. Easy to work with, very knowledgeable and experienced. Cost was very reasonable especially since I had contacted several other surveyors and they were the most reasonable. They did a wonderful job and would recommend them highly. I have another piece of proprety that will be surveyed at a later date and I will call this company to do the survey
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorThey were great. They arrived early and got the job done quick. They were very friendly and courteous. My neighbor was getting ready to complain when they went on his property, but they handled with very nice and there were no problems. I would definitely use again and highly recommend them.
- 3D Land Surveying IncWe have them doing some work for us, but they are waiting on some information from us. It was excellent work, very professional, and reasonable price. They do professional work at a reasonable price.
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorHe surveyed my entire lot, and was extremely professional and gave me a very reasonable price. He returned my voice message same day and did what he said he would do about giving me a quote and when he would do the work. He was prompt and a pleasure to do business with. After he finished his job, he called me outside and showed me all the flags and pins he had found. I wish I had more survey work to be done because I would absolutely call him again
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorHaving read the review on Angie's we called Mr Jennings on Friday morning and agreed the price and an appointment at 9:30 the following Wednesday. Robbie and Cathy arrived on the dot and while Robbie unloaded the theodolite etc Cathy checked what we needed done and explained how they would accomplish that. Our lot is approximately 1/3 of an acre and only one corner is a simple 90 degree angle, one side is unfenced and on the other side the neighbors have a fence that turned out to be exactly on the boundry. At the back of the yard there are over grown trees and bushes and partial fencing where two other properties meet ours. Not only did the Jennings mark the corners, digging down to find the original pins, but they also marked the back of the property where the three lots meet and added pins at the sides of the house so that we would have a clear idea of where a fence to enclose the back yard could go. When they had finished we walked around the property with Mr and Mrs Jennings so they could explain what they had done and why and then before they left they made sure we had a copy of the plat and made sure we had their card in case we had further questions
Last update on January 22, 2019
Land Surveyors in Mauldin
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Find land surveyors in
- Fountain Inn,
- West Pelzer,
- Gray Court,
- Travelers Rest,
- Slater Marietta,
land surveyors in Mauldin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!