When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Mauldin, SC
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Mauldin
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorThe survey went very well. I wanted to prove that my neighbor behind me in another subdivision planted bushes/shrubs on my property
- On Control Land SurveyingOne of the best surveys we have had completed. Survey was completed within the agreed time frame for the agreed price. Lot pins clearly marked, and survey included many extras compared to other surveyors we used in the past.
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorExcellent!! Being a single female buying property was a little intimidating. I needed to put in a privacy fence in the backyard & Mr. Jennings came and surveyed all of my property and then explained where all the markers were, even on sidewalks. I would recommend him to anyone! Fair Price for the work he did
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorHe surveyed my entire lot, and was extremely professional and gave me a very reasonable price. He returned my voice message same day and did what he said he would do about giving me a quote and when he would do the work. He was prompt and a pleasure to do business with. After he finished his job, he called me outside and showed me all the flags and pins he had found. I wish I had more survey work to be done because I would absolutely call him again
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorIt was a pleasure doing business with Mr. Jennings and the gentleman he had assist him. Very friendly and professional. I would definitely hire again and highly recommend .
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorMr. Jennings did a great job surveying the lot & was required to do extra work because it was a lake lot and contour lines, etc.. had to be marked. We would definitely recommend Mr. Jennings.
- McClure SurveyingMr. McClure was hired through a referral to survey our property because of a driveway encroachment. He was available by phone and email. He knew the legal aspects of what we were dealing with and was very helpful in answering all of my questions. He was professional, on time and courteous. The work was performed as and when promised
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorIn preparation for getting a fence for our back yard, we needed to verify the property lines. The original pins from the builder were not visible in the front yard. My wife contacted Jennings Land Surveying on Friday and they were out here on Wednesday. John and his wife were very professional and were patient with all of my questions. The job was quickly done and the property lines marked. We can now proceed with the fencing estimates. The job cost matched the estimate they had originally given us. I would definitely use them again and recommend them for others
- 3D Land Surveying IncWe have them doing some work for us, but they are waiting on some information from us. It was excellent work, very professional, and reasonable price. They do professional work at a reasonable price.
- John R Jennings Professional Land SurveyorI called and Robert said they wouldn't be able to do the work for a couple of weeks but then called back to say they could come earlier. Rob and Cathy came this morning. Things couldn't have been better. They were very efficient and professional and friendly. We discussed my needs and they set to work, even going above and beyond in hacking out chest high weeds to get to all corners of my property. I would most highly recommend them to anyone needing a land surveyor
Land Surveyors in Mauldin
- Business Description:available for sub-contractingRecent Review:The survey went very well. I wanted to prove that my neighbor behind me in another subdivision planted bushes/shrubs on my propertyAudlyn W.
- Business Description:864.209.7015 Call or Text For a Quote WEEKLY, BIWEEKLY, MONTHLY, QUARTERLY P.O. Box 17 Piedmont, SC 29673 Secure payment, we accept paypal, zelle, and cashapp Landscaping Services Offered Residential & Commercial Shrub and Tree Trimming Debris & Dirt Removal Flower Bed Install Rock, Pine and Mulch Install Lawn Seeding Concrete Walkway And Patio Install Garden Weeds and Grass Spraying Irrigation Install More At Your Request!!! GeoPro Landscaping 864.209.7015 Call or Text For a Quick Quote WEEK..
- Business Description:We provide all land surveying services to include but not limited to: closing/mortgage, topographic, boundary, foundation, as-built, GPS, lake-lot/dock, design, and subdivision surveys. Also commercial ALTA/ACSM surveys, farm and timber surveys, volume/inventory surveys, etc. If you have anything from a plan to put up a fence to several houndred acres you would like to develop, we can help you. We are licensed in SC. We send a licensed surveyor to every job to ensure you get a quality survey..Recent Review:Needed several emails and phone calls to make contact. Original appointment missed. Came out next business day and did excellent job marking boundaries.Julius T.
- Business Description:We are a disabled-veteran owned small business. We offer 25 years of experience in road construction surveys, commercial and residential surveys, ALTA/ ACSM land title surveys, and construction stakeouts, to include but not limited to: building layouts, curb and gutter, sidewalks, grade layout and erosion control devicesRecent Review:unknownRichard K.
- Business Description:At Gaines Land Surveying Co. we provide surveying services for ALL of South Carolina
- Business Description:We provide a wide range of land surveying services at competitive prices. We are owner-operated and every aspect of your survey will be handled by a Professional Land Surveyor, ensuring accountability. We have a combined total of 45 years of experience and produce reliable, quality surveys and maps
- Business Description:Trinity Land Surveying offers free quotes and competitive pricing to all customers. Customers are given 30 days to pay for services. We accept checks and cash.
- Business Description:Family operated business for over 100 years.
- Business Description:Azimuth Control, Inc. is a Spartanburg based Land Surveying company established in 1995 that provides surveying services throughout the Carolinas. With 20+ years of experience we provide quality services at reasonable rates
- Business Description:Horizon Surveying LLC is owned and managed by an experienced professional licensed by the State of South Carolina to practice land surveying.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Fountain Inn
- Gray Court
- Travelers Rest
- Slater Marietta
land surveyors in Mauldin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 35th Parallel Geomatics, LLC3780 SC-11
Travelers Rest, South Carolina
- 35th Parallel Geomatics, LLC
- Azimuth Control, Inc.1786 New Cut Rd
Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Azimuth Control, Inc.
- John R Jennings Professional Land Surveyor129 Foster Rd
Roebuck, South Carolina
- John R Jennings Professional Land Surveyor
- Trinity Land Surveying, LLC187 Quinn Drive
Duncan, South Carolina
- Trinity Land Surveying, LLC
- Wright Way Clearing LLC
Sumter, South Carolina
- Wright Way Clearing LLC