Copying a key can be affordable, depending on the type. Learn about the cost of copying a key and what to do when you need a replacement.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Easley, SC
There are 1 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Easley
- Decker Home Repairs LLCJamie Decker was a godsend! I've never met the man, because I live 3,000 miles away. My mother's home was broken into and robbed while no one was there. My mom has advanced Alzheimer's, and lives near me in Oregon, since leaving her home in South Carolina. I oversee her care, and I am raising two special needs teenagers, so I couldn't leave. From the moment I first spoke to Jamie, he was very personable and professional, and very helpful in helping me decide what to do. There is much more work to be done, but what he's done so far has been 'above and beyond'. He took photos and emailed them to me, and emailed me photos of the work he's completed so far. He also walked through the house and basement, explaining to me what he saw, as we spoke on the phone during the walk-through. I can never thank him enough for being my eyes and ears in an impossible situation. And yes, I plan on hiring him to complete the work of finishing up on the house. Thank you, Jamie
- Decker Home Repairs LLCVery high quality work, and very professional. Arrived on time and communicated with me very well prior to and during the visit. We will definitely call them again for future work. Highly recommended.
- Kunak Enterprises LLCI can call him for anything and he can do it. I have known him for a long time and he is very dependable, honest, and reasonable with his pricing. He does very good work and I would highly recommend him.
- Greenville LocksmithAll went well. Punctual and immediately started working. He also took the time to point out other problems with locks.
- Secure Home, Locksmith & Safety Services LLCSal returned my call quickly to set up an appointment and asked if it was urgent (it wasn't). Brennan came out 2 days later to re-key the locks and offered to check my smoke detectors which I knew needed to be replaced. Since he had the smoke detectors in the van he was able to replace them very quickly. He also repaired the glass door hinge for no extra charge. He used shoe covers when entering the house. I'm planning to use them again to install a DIY alarm system once I purchase. If you need a locksmith do not hesitate to contact them. I'm very happy with their service and their prices are very reasonable
- Secure Home, Locksmith & Safety Services LLCSal was extremely friendly, helpful, and efficient. I got a totally reasonable quote for the work I needed done, and the job ended up coming in a little bit below the price quoted! He showed up exactly within the window of time he said he would, and he made a number of helpful suggestions about lock/door security. He handled everything I needed and walked me through how to program my new keycode lock. Will absolutely recommend their services and will call if I ever need re-keying again
- Secure Home, Locksmith & Safety Services LLCPerfect!! Sal was professional and knowledgeable. The price was fair for the work done. I would highly recommend him and have done so. The people I recommended him to have felt the same way as he has completed work for them.
- Greenville LocksmithI called late at night, and Steve came very quickly. He not only got me into my home, but then helped me find out what was wrong with my garage door, the reason why I was locked out in the first place. Steve was very friendly and professional. Great service, highly recommended.
- Secure Home, Locksmith & Safety Services LLCSal was a professional and made me comfortable trusting him doing the access keys to my house. His suggestion made the house entrance less confusing with the keys. Great job, Sal!
- Sure Lock & KeyHE WAS ABLE TO FIT ME IN THE DAY AFTER I CALLED. ARRIVED ON TIME, DID THE WORK PROMPTLY. I FELT HE WAS REASONABLY PRICED.
Last update on October 11, 2019
Locksmiths in Easley
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Locks and alarms shouldn't be substituted for each other. A professional locksmith explains how they work together to complete a home security system.
Using this informative guide, you’ll learn the seven best ways to childproof your windows so you can still get plenty of light in the home but keep your kids safe.
Find locksmiths in
- West Pelzer,
- Six Mile,
- Travelers Rest,
- Slater Marietta,
- Cedar Mountain
Locksmiths in Easley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Borden Pest Control - Augusta4486 Columbia Rd
Martinez, Georgia 30907
- Borden Pest Control - Augusta
- CAROLINA LOCKSMITHS3058 WADE HAMPTON BLVD
Taylors, South Carolina 29687
- CAROLINA LOCKSMITHS
- Decker Home Repairs LLC204 Pleasant Dr
Greer, South Carolina 29651
- Decker Home Repairs LLC
- Fred's Lockwork203 Evans Dr
Central, South Carolina 29630
- Fred's Lockwork
- Hughes plumbing heating a/c inc134 n Tyson ave
Glenside, Pennsylvania 77407
- Hughes plumbing heating a/c inc
- Secure Home, Locksmith & Safety Services LLC3620 Pelham Rd #116
Greenville, South Carolina 29615
- Secure Home, Locksmith & Safety Services LLC
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268