Shield Locksmith & Security

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2016

1062 Union Center Dr Suite A-5

Alpharetta, GA 30004

Servicing the entire state of Georgia. Shield Locksmith & Security offers a complete locksmith shop on wheels. Our mobile units have everything needed to complete almost every locksmith need in the COMMERCIAL, PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, RESIDENTIAL AND AUTO areas. Shield Locks & Security quickly responds to your emergency lockout, or if you are just in a hurry to complete a service. All keys, including auto & motorcycle are cut on site, and cut by code. Shield Locksmith & Security is committed to properly training our locksmiths, and require continuing education to keep up with the latest high security locks, techniques, computer programs and machines. We pride ourselves in always providing professional services at competitive prices. Military and Senior Citizen discounts available. SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED!...

10/24/2020

Carrie Y.

He was prompt, courteous and very efficient. I would recommend this company to everyone. They are so nice. If I need help again they will be the first company I call. Thank you.

Description of Work
I was locked out of my car.

09/23/2020

Deborah B.

Great locksmith, fantastic experience! Would definitely use him again and recommend.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

07/01/2020

Jay B.

Just great. Very personable and knowledgeable about his work. A job “well done”! Took business cards 8n case others made need his service(s).

Description of Work
Two locks were changed.

06/22/2020

Raktim S.

The project went very well... excellent pricing and service. Totally satisfied!

Description of Work
Locksmiths

06/22/2020

Bruce V.

Neal and Hakeem were absolutely great to work with! Both were prompt and extremely professional for my lockout. I will definitely be saving them as my security company.

Description of Work
Change locks

10/11/2019

Linda C.

Neal scheduled, then rescheduled, and finally did not show at all. Was disappointed in the lack of consideration and professionalism.

Description of Work
Replace door locks and re-key.

07/22/2019

Randolph K.

Great! Neal did things I couldn't do with freeing a froze-up door knob.

Description of Work
Three exterior door knobs replaced.

07/03/2019

Daniel W.

I received an immediate response with a quote. I accepted and the locksmith arrived as the scheduled time and performed flawlessy. I would hire again

Description of Work
Had them rekey five locks in my home

07/01/2019

Robert M.

Neil was prompt to respond, stayed in touch, & arrived at appointment time. Excellent service & work!

Description of Work
Re-key of existing locks

01/25/2019

Dawn R.

I was very impressed with Neil. He is extremely responsive and kind. Excellent customer service!

Description of Work
New locks and deadbolt installed

12/21/2018

Trish N.

Went great from first initial contact with Neil. Answered right away and gave me a quote on what I thought would just be 6 locks but realized 12 since two on each. Fortunately he worked with me and gave me a deal since was double amount of locks that I though would be. Willie installed all and got locks matching to my other new existing door handle lock/keys. Great, prompt and professional service overall. I would definitely use again!

Description of Work
Install 6 new handles/(12)locks for home keyed to match

11/12/2018

WALTER C.

Neil was easy to work with from the beginning. I requested time on Sunday and he made time on football Sunday to meet me. He was on time and excellent. He provided me with options for the locks and executed in a timely manner after I made my choice. I would use Neil again without any hesitation.

Description of Work
Neil replaced 2 dead bolt locks and a knob

09/06/2018

Effie F.

Asir was terrific! He opened the locked door with ease. And when I requested that he replace the deadbolts, he noticed that we had been using two different keys to open a single door, so he recommended re-keying the locks instead. And btw, he didn't even charge us extra for the additional keys. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs a locksmith. Their prices are extremely reasonable, and Asir, the technician was pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional.

Description of Work
I needed a locksmith to open a locked back door.

08/30/2018

Bill K.

Called for service in the evening to replace seven locks on a house we’d just purchased. Shields was able to show up at 9 am the following morning. The technician was :45 late but called in the morning with plenty of notice to advise us of this so we didn’t mind at all. The technician was knowledgeable and quick. He also did a good job of explaining the various locks available and had a good selection of locks on hand for us to purchase which matched the fittings on our doors. Most locks required all new hardware and one just needed a new cylinder. We didn’t shop around so couldn’t comment if the price paid was competitive.

Description of Work
Changed all the locks on a newly bought house.

08/29/2018

Courtney H.

Neal was very professional and did a great job patiently explaining our options regarding different types of locks. He was punctual and communicated well throughout the process. I highly recommend his service.

Description of Work
replaced locks and re-keyed locks

08/10/2018

Terry D.

Quick response to inquiry. Technician stayed in touch with travel progress to job site. Arrived on time. Quickly assessed needs and provided quote for work. When approval received, the work was completed quickly and professionally. We greatly appreciated the help! Would definitely recommend Shield to others needing a locksmith.

Description of Work
Needed locks re-keyed, one lock changed.

07/12/2018

Ann L.

Eric from 285Locksmith was great! He responded to my Angie's List query within seconds and gave me an estimate. I checked around, and his was the lowest. We agreed on a time for him to come, and he was absolutely punctual. His work was great, and he was in and out in about 15 minutes. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Re-keying lock

12/04/2017

Debra J.

Service was excellent. Technician was prompt and courteous. I would definitely use again.

Description of Work
6 locks were rekeyed.

10/25/2017

cindy V.

Representative was on time, knowledgeable and had the project completed very quickly!

Description of Work
Locks changed on home

10/08/2017

Wayman W.

I called the company to let them now that I bought their service via Angie's list and left a message. Later I called them back to catch someone in the office and scheduled for the next morning. The technician called me from a different number than I scheduled but we were able to confirm. He was early, made me comfortable. He told me he couldn't use the deadbolt assembly I bought if I wanted everything on one key because the manufacturer was different? I went ahead and agreed to use his deadbolt assembly. He changed all locks, he cleaned up, I paid him and he provided a receipt. I paid $215 more than I planned but the job was done quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
I needed four lock cores changed. And a deadbolt added to the door between my garage and house.

08/23/2017

Michelle D.

I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. They were punctual and professional. The price was unbeatable. Fernado and Neil were both friendly and courteous. I will be calling on them again in the event I need their service.

Description of Work
I needed locks changed.

07/07/2017

Alexis A.

I thought they were great. Their offices are on the other side of town, but still came out on time.

Description of Work
$120 for Up To 3 Doors Re-Keyed

05/26/2017

Alex J.

It went really well and I was pleased and able to surprise my dad with the locks so he didn't have to carry so many keys with him if he forgot it in the truck. The remotes came in really handy and Neil did an awesome job. It was quick and very affordable I would definitely use them again. The convenience of having someone come to us and do the work was great instead of us goo to the dealership.

Description of Work
I was looking for a locksmith that could give me some remotes for my father's truck because there's no lock on the passenger side. I had 2 remotes made for his truck.

05/16/2017

Barbara M.

Neil was punctual, polite and responsive to any questions we had.

Description of Work
Re keyed 6 locks and corrected the deadbolt function for proper safety.

05/14/2017

Ariel L.

Lost extra key fob for my Toyota Prius. He came to my house, was on time, professional, efficient use of time. Would use again

Description of Work
New fob key for my 2013 Toyota Prius.

Category locksmith

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad to be of service.

ACADEMY LOCK & KEY

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, and our great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today! We are available 24/7 for Emergency Services.

Unlockit Locksmith & Security

Welcome! Thank you for visiting Unlockit Locksmith & Security, your comprehensive resource for residential and commercial locksmith services in metro Atlanta. For any and all of your locksmith-related needs, we offer a wide array of high quality solutions at affordable prices. From simple lockout services, to entry point reinforcement and break-in prevention, to advanced locks, keys, safes, and access control systems – you name it – Unlockit Locksmith & Security has you covered. Serving the entire metro Atlanta area at the same low price. No extra charge for nights & weekends. 7 employees. No subs. Award winning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check, Financing