Secure Home, Locksmith & Safety Services LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2016

Secure Home is a residential service provider that focuses on improving the safety and security of your home. We offer locksmith and alarm services, as well as promote fire safety awareness and practices. We are a local, family owned and operated business that prides itself in providing an outstanding customer service experience from start to finish. We offer a home re-key package for only $99, which includes the service call, 3 doors (up to 6 locks) and 3 copies of the new key. Please visit our website www.SecureHomeSC.com for a complete list of service packages. Our technicians are background and drug screened, uniformed with ID badges and drive clearly marked company vehicles. All of our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and Angie's List customers receive 10% off all services. We accept checks and all major credit cards. We look forward to serving you....

Innovative Door Systems

At Innovative Door Systems, we provide professional repairs and new installations for garage doors and garage door openers in the upstate SC area. Our variety of services, combined with high quality customer care, makes our company one of the upstate's top garage door companies. We make sure we do it right the first time.

Offers by Innovative Door Systems on Angi
American Door Masters LLC

American Door Masters LLC is your number one source for all of your garage installation and garage repair needs.

D L Remodeling

Tasks big and small. Give us a call. With more than 40 years in the remodeling business, I have built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. I have been careful not to compromise my commitment to quality. Please take the time to go over the reviews on Angie's List and Home advisor with 180 5 star reviews, as it will give you a good idea of how we take care of our customers. https://tinyurl.com/DLRemodelingReviews Our team works very hard to keep up our high ratings as it lets our future and past customers know what they can expect from us. "The Bitterness of Poor Quality remains long after the Sweetness of Low Price is forgotten" Ben Franklin Member BBB LICENSE # 51733

Offers by D L Remodeling on Angi

09/22/2020

Sal did a GREAT JOB! Professional, efficient and courteous - he even set us up with a replacement garage door clicker.

Description of Work
New locks & garage door clicker.

02/01/2019

Sal returned my call quickly to set up an appointment and asked if it was urgent (it wasn't). Brennan came out 2 days later to re-key the locks and offered to check my smoke detectors which I knew needed to be replaced. Since he had the smoke detectors in the van he was able to replace them very quickly. He also repaired the glass door hinge for no extra charge. He used shoe covers when entering t...

Description of Work
Locks re-keyed for my house & replaced hard wired smoke detectors

Category locksmith,home security systems,doors

01/08/2019

He was extremely responsive and punctual, did exactly what he said he would do, charges were reasonable. It was very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
High end front door lock was malfunctioning.

10/29/2018

Sal was extremely friendly, helpful, and efficient. I got a totally reasonable quote for the work I needed done, and the job ended up coming in a little bit below the price quoted! He showed up exactly within the window of time he said he would, and he made a number of helpful suggestions about lock/door security. He handled everything I needed and walked me through how to program my new keycode l...

Description of Work
Lock installation and rekeying

08/24/2018

Perfect!! Sal was professional and knowledgeable. The price was fair for the work done. I would highly recommend him and have done so. The people I recommended him to have felt the same way as he has completed work for them.

Description of Work
Locks changed and rekeyed

Category locksmith

Residential Locksmith Services: Re-key locks - Hardware upgrades - Digital and blue-tooth enabled keypads - Master keying - Home lock outs - Mailbox - Garage keypad, remote reprogramming & install. - Security surveys - Smoke & CO alarm testing/installation - Fire safety/awareness - and more... Alarm Systems: Full service alarm systems w/ professional or self monitoring options - Home automation systems that work with your wireless devices allowing energy saving, caring for loved ones and more.

Auto and commercial locksmith/alarm services not offered at this time.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa