Secure Home, Locksmith & Safety Services LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since October 2016

3620 Pelham Rd #116

Greenville, SC 29615

Secure Home is a residential service provider that focuses on improving the safety and security of your home. We offer locksmith and alarm services, as well as promote fire safety awareness and practices. We are a local, family owned and operated business that prides itself in providing an

03/27/2022

Xiaolan F.

Sal is the technician and he is amazing! I have 12 indoor knobs to replace and he finished all the work neatly within two hours, and, in addition, fixed my front storm door and my back door. He is very talented and super professional, and the whole process is very quiet without excessive noise (as I am having a meeting in my office). He also wore a mask and shoe covers. I am extremely satisfied with his service, and would recommend him to all the people who needs lock smith service in the area.

Description of Work
I need to replace all the door knobs in my house

09/22/2020

Scott H.

Sal did a GREAT JOB! Professional, efficient and courteous - he even set us up with a replacement garage door clicker.

Description of Work
New locks & garage door clicker.

02/01/2019

Cathi B.

Sal returned my call quickly to set up an appointment and asked if it was urgent (it wasn't). Brennan came out 2 days later to re-key the locks and offered to check my smoke detectors which I knew needed to be replaced. Since he had the smoke detectors in the van he was able to replace them very quickly. He also repaired the glass door hinge for no extra charge. He used shoe covers when entering the house. I'm planning to use them again to install a DIY alarm system once I purchase. If you need a locksmith do not hesitate to contact them. I'm very happy with their service and their prices are very reasonable.

Description of Work
Locks re-keyed for my house & replaced hard wired smoke detectors

Category locksmith, home security systems, doors

01/08/2019

John V.

He was extremely responsive and punctual, did exactly what he said he would do, charges were reasonable. It was very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
High end front door lock was malfunctioning.

10/29/2018

Cate B.

Sal was extremely friendly, helpful, and efficient. I got a totally reasonable quote for the work I needed done, and the job ended up coming in a little bit below the price quoted! He showed up exactly within the window of time he said he would, and he made a number of helpful suggestions about lock/door security. He handled everything I needed and walked me through how to program my new keycode lock. Will absolutely recommend their services and will call if I ever need re-keying again!

Description of Work
Lock installation and rekeying

08/24/2018

Gus B.

Perfect!! Sal was professional and knowledgeable. The price was fair for the work done. I would highly recommend him and have done so. The people I recommended him to have felt the same way as he has completed work for them.

Description of Work
Locks changed and rekeyed

07/06/2018

Brian B.

Sal was amazing and super friendly. Everything was done quickly and well. He even managed to put a new lock in a door of a room my 4-year-old was sleeping in without waking her! A true professional.

Description of Work
Re-keyed house

Category doors

03/30/2018

EDUARDO T.

Sal was a professional and made me comfortable trusting him doing the access keys to my house. His suggestion made the house entrance less confusing with the keys. Great job, Sal!

Description of Work
Re-keyed all external door locks

02/05/2018

Barbara S.

Sal was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and professional. Sal went out of his way to help us by ordering the parts from the lock manufacturer on our behalf. As soon as the parts arrived, Sal repaired our lock. I highly recommend Sal!

Description of Work
Our front door lock was broken.

09/27/2017

Luis T.

After reviewing my request, Sal referred me to another company that would serve me better for what i needed. I'm impressed with the integrity Sal showed and will call his company again in the future.

Description of Work
re-key a lock

09/26/2017

Jeanne P.

Sal was polite and professional. Explained everything he was doing and why.

Description of Work
Key broke in lock. Unable to enter house

08/30/2017

Matt C.

Was able to come during my lunch hour which was very convenient. Very professional. Would use in the future.

Description of Work
Re-keyed 4 doors.

08/30/2017

G. H.

Sal provided excellent service. Kept me informed as he went about work. Highly recommend his business.

Description of Work
Rekey and replace old locks

08/28/2017

Robert and Donna Q.

Very professional, efficient, and friendly service. Arrived on time.

Description of Work
Re keyed four locks and installed a new deadbolt.

08/15/2017

Sheran S.

I called and Sal came promptly. It went very well. Sal explained everything and did a great job! I would recommend him highly!

Description of Work
We had just purchased a home and needed our locks changed.

07/06/2017

Michael M.

Sal with Secure Home was great! I needed to get my locks re-keyed and a couple strike plates repositioned. He was able to make it out the next day after calling to schedule the service. Sal notified me via text his expected arrival time, did a quick walk-through on what was to be done, and advised I add a deadbolt onto my garage door. I agreed that was the safest option and he was able to do that in addition to the re-key quickly and for a very fair price! Part of their home re-key service is to move the strike plates if needed, which was great because the back door deadbolt would not lock, he got everything lined back up, installed, and cleaned up in a timely and professional manner. He also did a quick check on my smoke detectors and made a recommendation for upgrading those and adding a CO detector for extra peace of mind. Sal was very professional and polite and I will gladly hire him again should I need any future locksmith or home security work done! 10/10 would recommend!

Description of Work
Re-key new home after purchasing.

06/27/2017

Diana P.

Sal responded quickly to my service request and was extremely professional. He worked quickly and allowed me to check his work. I would definitely use his services again in the future if I need them.

Description of Work
Had locks on the front and back door re-keyed after purchasing a new home.

06/14/2017

Angela D.

Sal did an excellent job. Very professional, courteous and service oriented. He was prompt to return my call. When the call got dropped (cell phone) we completed arranging the appt. by text, I was very impressed. I would highly recommend Sal. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Had 4 locks rekeyed to one key.

06/01/2017

Will R.

The good reviews are all correct. Sal really did make this entire process a breeze, from being quick to return my phone call, offer a couple of quotes, and schedule a time to come out. He was professional and offered advice on what locks would best serve our needs. He even helped us adjust our doors that had had some thick weather stripping left on from a previous tenant. Pricing is reasonable, and well worth the value. I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Lock replacement

04/03/2017

Sue M.

I can't speak highly enough about this company and their representative, Sal, the locksmith. Sal very conscientious about his work, was punctual, professionally dressed and did an excellent job. Sal identified himself when he rang the doorbell, took precautions of flooring without being asked, (even though in this circumstance he did not need to) and wore booties. In comparison shopping, Sal's company won out and we are so glad he did. It was $89 I believe for 6 and we paid and we paid an extra $20 for a lock that needed a new mechanism. I would hire Sal's company again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
We had all locks changed in the house, I believe there were at least 6. The one lock was actually broken and for a minimal additional fee, added a new locking mechanism.

03/23/2017

Tom S.

Sal was very professional and extremely courteous. He showed up on time, repaired & rekeyed my locks, and his fees were quite reasonable. I called him based on his other glowing reviews and they were spot on. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Repaired & rekeyed my locks

03/20/2017

Lisa E.

I would definitely use this company again. Extremely professional, courteous and just plain nice. Did a fabulous job, explained everything. AAA+

Description of Work
Locks rekeyed

03/03/2017

Daniel S.

Very nice, punctual, knows his profession, and I would recommend him.

Description of Work
Switched six locks in three doors also alerted us to a missing smoke alarm and a misaligned door jam. Price is just as quoted.

02/23/2017

Tim M.

I wish all other transactions with other service providers went this well. How refreshing it was to have someone do what they said they would do, show up when they said they would, and for the quoted price! Sal was very responsive to my initial questions and gave recommendations regarding the keypad lock (for dogsitters, cleaning crews, contractors, etc.). He arrived 15 minutes early, got straight to work, answered all my questions and explained the process before beginning. I rarely give such high marks, but he did a great job - very professional!

Description of Work
I had five doors with deadbolts and locking knobs re-keyed along with a keypad deadbolt installed on one of the doors.

02/23/2017

Yoshi K.

Arrived on time and job was completed in less than an hour. Any time again!

Description of Work
Re-keying of all our locks.

ADT

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Precision Garage Door Service

Call 24/7 for a live operator. Call us any hour of the day, any day of the week for emergency repairs on garage door & openers. We'll fix it at time that is convenient for you. We are also available on Evenings & Saturdays.

Superior Garage Door

Our customer service is 2nd to none! Same day service available. Servicing Western North Carolina and Upstate South Carolina. Residential Garage Door Installation, Repair and Service. Our job is to make sure you are happy with the work we provide!

2022 Super Service Award

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Residential Locksmith Services: Re-key locks - Hardware upgrades - Digital and blue-tooth enabled keypads - Master keying - Home lock outs - Mailbox - Garage keypad, remote reprogramming & install. - Security surveys - Smoke & CO alarm testing/installation - Fire safety/awareness - and more... Alarm Systems: Full service alarm systems w/ professional or self monitoring options - Home automation systems that work with your wireless devices allowing energy saving, caring for loved ones and more.

Auto and commercial locksmith/alarm services not offered at this time.