Handyman Husbands

Founded 2014 • With Angi since July 2015

3.9

Handyman Husbands is a full handyman service designed to meet all your repair needs (If your ceiling fan, lights, sinks, or toilet is not working properly, please give us a call!) Handyman Husbands also specializes in painting (interior and exterior), landscaping (sod and mulch, etc) gutter cleaning, and HVAC (heating and air) repairs....

Janitor Pros Services, LLC

Janitor Pros Services, LLC

Janitor Pros Services, LLC, we are here to take care of your cleaning, lawn maintenance, pressure and soft washing needs. Let the Pros take care of the mess. We are excited to serve you in any possible way. Give us a call and let us know how we can help you.

05/08/2017

Great job! I called Handyman Husbands a few months ago and the last minute to lift and bring to my home two very heavy pieces of furniture that I underestimated my physical limitations to move and they were able to come the same day. I scheduled and appointment for some other things in my home that I just needed completed to keep my home filling like home. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside and Inside light fixture repair, Hang photo, Secured some loose shelving, Clean gutters.

CATEGORY handyman service,lawn service

03/03/2017

They never showed up or called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need a section of flooring replaced and scheduled an appointment for an estimate.

CATEGORY handyman service

06/02/2016

THEY NEVER SHOWED UP

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They never showed up at appointed time.  I called 5 times after they were 1 hr late and have never heard back.  Don't use unless you love to waste time waiting for workers who don't show up

CATEGORY handyman service,lawn service,screen repair

HVAC repair/installation Ceiling fan installation/repair Lighting (track, etc) Blind Installation Minor Leaks Dripping Faucets Door Knob Repair Pressure Washing Lawncare Painting Dry Wall Fencing Deck Staining Home Appliances Light Switches

Roofing Flooring (hardwood, tile, etc) Heavy electrical jobs Heavy plumbing