Charleston Roofs & Windows

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2012

If you’re seeking a trustworthy roof and window company in Charleston, look no further than Charleston Roofs + Windows. They are the most trusted residential roofing contractor in Charleston and the Lowcountry region in South Carolina. They are committed to superior customer service and specialize in residential re-roofs for roofs damaged by storms and everyday wear and tear. They can install shingle, metal, and other roofs, depending on your needs and preferences. They also specialize in window and siding repairs and installations and exterior house projects such as gutters, decks, and doors. Their staff is certified, bonded, and insured, and they only use the best materials in the industry. Founded in 2012, they are HomeAdvisor Approved and BBB Accredited. Contact them today to learn about their personalized renovation financing options and to request a free roof inspection. of replacements....

Carolina Energy Conservation

Carolina Energy Conservation is a local family owned and operated company. The company was founded under the principle to provide the residents of the Grand Strand community (and beyond) with a reliable and trustworthy company aimed at helping to reduce energy consumption as well as reducing the community’s utility bills. With our office located directly in the myrtle beach area we have been a leader in the energy improvement market since our inception in 2009.

Offers by Carolina Energy Conservation on Angi
Southline Roofing

With over 15 years of experience serving the Charleston area, Southline Roofing is the solution for all your Roofing needs. From a small leak repair to a new complete roof replacement, we take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call. As the #1 locally and family owned roofing company around, satisfaction is guaranteed!

Offers by Southline Roofing on Angi
Duramax Construction

At Duramax Construction, we pride ourselves on providing a wide range of services for our customers. We have the experience, skills and equipment necessary to tackle smaller projects as well as larger, more involved ones. We can coordinate with other contractors or perform every aspect of your project with members of our crew. It's this comprehensive service that sets us apart and satisfies our many clients. From small remodeling projects to major renovations, we do the job with quality and customer satisfaction in mind. We work all over the South Carolina Lowcountry.

01/15/2021

The service went very well. The crew was on time and hardworking they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
new roof put on my house

11/29/2019

Charleston Roofs and Windows replaced our 14-year-old leaking roof with a new 30 year GAF roof. From the very start, they were responsive and courteous. They replaced our 3400 SF home's roof involving several steep sections and several more valleys in just two days. The product that they put on is beautiful and perfectly installed. We have been through two storms with the new roof and it is now ap...

Description of Work
Replaced roof with 30 year architectural

11/12/2019

Initially it appeard that my replace roof was good but unfortunately over the first year significant problems have started to arise due to instillation. This company was contacted several times to address and they have failed to do so. For this reason, I would not recommend this business

Description of Work
total roof replacement

09/06/2019

I was so pleased with the work Charleston Roofs and Windows performed and I highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
Roof repair

03/27/2019

Estimator was thorough and discussed repairs I knew were needed. Estimate was fair and included plywood allocation for the underlayment repairs. Scheduling went smoothly and the crew foreman came by a couple of days early to verify the materials needed. Large, steep roof was de-shingled, repairs made and re-roofed in 2 days. Cleanup was done daily and professionally. Highly recommend Charleston Ro...

Description of Work
Replaced Roof and repair underlayment

02/24/2019

I am extremely happy with Charleston Roofs + Windows. They went above and beyond working with me with my insurance company to get me a new roof and getting me the maximum value for this service. I really can’t speak enough about the excellent work they did...especially having dealt with so many contractors over the years. Excellent customer service! I have recommended them already to many neighbors as they are a true Class Act.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

12/05/2018

We had CR&W do some roofing/deck repair that others had tried to resolve in the past but could not. They went beyond just identifying the BIGGEST issue with our leaking problems and identified ALL of the issues we were having and proposed the solution. They met or exceeded their timelines and the whole team was very communicative along the way. I highly recommend them and will use them again on other projects as they arise.

Description of Work
Roof/Deck repair and Window Replacement on Master Bedroom

12/28/2017

Phone calls returned promptly. Work was done professionally and with supervisor on site. 2nd day there was light rain the crew came out and covered supplies & equipment.

Description of Work
Several shingles had flown off our house & garage roofs this past storm season. Both roofs & both sides were replaced.

12/21/2017

not only were they very punctual and professional, they did a very good job that I'm proud of and I will use them in all future Roofing projects.

Description of Work
the last hurricane destroyed our roof so we had them come out and take a look.

05/09/2017

Garrett was a great guy who made recommendations and suggestions on architectural shingles and sold the job. Financing was available if I needed it. Team rang our doorbell at 6:45 AM on the day they were expected! They had a great system...and worked really well together. At different times I heard one guy whistling...and another guy singing. They LIKE their jobs! They were very careful not to damage anything ... and left my yard cleaner than it was when they were done. They even went around with a MAGNET to make sure there weren't any nails in the lawn. The project lead for my house walked around with me when it was done. (He also explained things to me a couple times throughout the day.) They put a rubber membrane down on the sunroom (and cleaned the skylights while they were up there!) I couldn't be happier

Description of Work
Roof was 24 years old and in BAD need of replacement. It's a large complex roof with lots of slopes and angles. (2000 SF single story home...). Also had a "home-grown" sunroom that had an aluminum panel almost-flat roof that needed some kind of repair.

Roofing Services