A.R.H. Landscaping

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2015

8024 Long Shadow Ln

Charleston, SC 29406

We have been in business since 1998. We specialize in lawn maintenance, tree service, hardscaping and concrete work. We have a very professional crew and pride ourselves on being the best in the business. Give us a call or text and we'll be happy to serve you from there....

lawn & landscaping (51)lawn care (38)leaf removal (13)tree service (9)lawn treatment (6)irrigation system (5)mulch delivering (3)drain pipe installation (2)stone & gravel (1)

10/02/2020

Work was done in a timely manner. Price was reasonable. The crew were friendly and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Landscape and flower beds

Category landscaping,mulch,pavers, gravel,drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

06/26/2020

It went ok. Everyone involved was satisfied with the product. The Contractor arrived on a different date and time agreed. No need to loose any hair if all parties satisfied at the completion of the project.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

08/15/2019

the contractor arrived late but did notify me that he was running late. Work was performed per agreement and they stayed late to get the job done in the same day. Good price and the quality of work was fine.

Description of Work
Clear out scrub trees and shrubs from area behind our house, add topsoil and sod.

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

08/13/2019

I needed some flower beds cleared of some pesky elephant ears and witches wort. I emailed A.R.H. Landscaping and sent him some photos of the beds in question and asked for a quote. He did not bother to come out and look at the job ahead of time, but he gave me a quote that sounded reasonable. I was working night shift, so when he came out, I really did not see the work as it was being done, but th...

Description of Work
Bed Clearing and Pine straw and Mulch Installation

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

07/29/2019

Guillermo and his crew worked **** ** a hot day and finished the project in one day. I was very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
A.R.H. installed 10 palets of sod. They prepped the area, and laid the sod.

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

07/31/2018

I left two messages through Angie's List and two voice messages. I have yet to receive a response through either after two weeks. If you cannot perform the services that you advertise, it would seem to reason that you do NOT list "deals" on Angie's List that you cannot fulfill.

Description of Work
Trimming of shrubs; and removal of some shrubs.

Category landscaping

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry that you did not receive a response. The company has new management as of February 2019 and had been negligent in the previous year towards responsiveness. We still have the same workers and can still get you the service you deserve. Let me know if I can do anything for you. Thanks.

05/08/2018

Even got a special angie's list promo deal as advertised, still refused to call me back.

Description of Work
Landscaping job to remove,some tees, cut hedges and remove an old shed Called 6 times leaving messages for owner to call back. I have never received a call, I found he has two numbers and 1 is not advertised.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

I apologize for the inconvenience. We have been very busy lately and it has been difficult keeping up with every client and those clients necessities. I have been looking for more workers for quite a while now, and no luck yet. We are not usually unresponsive and slow with communication. We are doing our best to keep up with everyone, and so once again, I'm very sorry.

04/10/2018

Very good. I plan to use them again. Nice job with spring clean up of weeds, leaves and shrub trimming.

Description of Work
Yard clean up

Category lawn service,leaf removal

Work Completed On 05/10/2018

01/15/2018

Excellent quality and efficient job. Will call again. Mr Hernandez and his team arrived on time and made quick work of cleaning up our severely overgrown back and side yard. They edged, weeded and mulched beds; trimmed overgrown bushes the height of our garage; cleaned up large trees and fallen limbs; cut down overgrowth against entire back and side fence include overgrown ground cover; and remove...

Description of Work
Major lawn cleanup

Category landscaping,lawn service

10/30/2017

It went GREAT!!!!!! I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Weeds pulled and yard picked up

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

Tree services, lawn maintenance, sod services, pinestraw, all types of ground cover-mowing, edging, and trimming Hardscaping Concrete walkways and driveways

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal