Cabinet World

Founded 1976 • With Angi since January 2004

214 Pleasant Dr

Aliquippa, PA 15001

full service kitchen and bath remodeling....

09/12/2020

Paul S.

Unbelievable! The worst customer service I've ever seen. I ordered 2 cabinet doors which were supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. I had to threaten to call the police and file a claim with the NC attorney general to get my doors. After 4 months of waiting they arrived with a crooked line in the cabinet, I made multiple attempts to get my money back, but they insisted on making me new doors which I'm sure would have taken another 4 months and might also have defects again. They would not refund even part of my money for these issues. PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. Terrible company and terrible service.

Description of Work
All I needed was 2 small doors. I may as well have been asking them to build the Taj Mahal

Category custom cabinets

This review is NOT for Cabinet World of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. We have never done work for this person in Greeley Colorado nor in North Carolina. This review needs removed from this site.

07/09/2020

DENYS A.

Without a doubt the worst customer service I've ever experienced. I ordered one single cabinet door which was supposed to be delivered in 20 business days. After 2 1/2 months of waiting they are shipping the cabinet, even though I finished my project two months ago. I made multiple attempts to cancel the order since they couldn't deliver but they refused to cancel the order or refund my money. Terrible company and terrible service.

Description of Work
Cabinet door

Category custom cabinets

This review is NOT for Cabinet World of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. We have never done work for this person in Kansas City ,MO. This review needs removed from this site.

04/10/2017

Jane D.

Went very well. Mindy was great to work with, and the workers wer on time and courteous,f

Description of Work
Total kitchen remodel including knocking out a wall between the kitchen and family room, new cabinets and countertops, and hardwood floors.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,home remodeling

01/13/2017

Joseph B.

In the end, it was finished well. They sub-contracted the whole thing. Cabinet World is terrible. I would caution people to hire them. But they sub'd it to another company and they did fine. Cabinet World was the fly in ointment. Three days before the project was suppose to start, we signed a contract and gave them a deposit. They called me and said, we're not going to do this job. I had to get the lawyer involved and force them to do what they agreed to do. They just drug their feet all the way through the process. They were just awful to deal with.

Description of Work
We had our bathroom renovated.

Category home remodeling

11/18/2016

Mary Jo K.

Salesperson came to home, was to call with estimate, but never called??

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing!

Category home remodeling

03/17/2016

Keith N.

We called Cabinet World for an estimate for kitchen cabinet refacing. Almost immediately after his arrival the young gentleman began pushing a complete kitchen cabinet replacement. He did measurements and said we would be contacted with an estimate for both refacing and replacement. He also mentioned that Cabinet World would be attending the Pittsburgh Home show and how busy they would be that week. It is now over two weeks since his visit and we have not heard a word from him or a representative.

Description of Work
Young man came to measure our kitchen for an estimate.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

02/18/2016

Lauren D.

Everything was perfect. They worked with our builder.

Description of Work
They installed kitchen cabinets, appliances and built an island for my new home.

Category custom cabinets,home remodeling

10/06/2014

James T.

Larry Lucci was our sales contact as well as the kitchen designer. He was up against two other very good firms in bidding for this project, Manor House Kitchens and Kitchen Concepts, both of whom submitted terrific proposals along with the one from Cabinet World. After we selected Cabinet World Larry helped us to meet all our needs and settle on a design that met our budget and unique requirements for a smaller kitchen area. We were put into the queue for cabinet delivery and installation. The cabinets arrived early and so our schedule actually advanced a bit. The installers Josh and Brandon were very professional and were always efficient and clean in doing their work. They did their work very promptly and came back to fix a few loose ends when it was time to do the finishing touches. We lost access to our kitchen sink from the start date until the granite counter top was installed so we were anxious to get done. That was the only glitch in the process. Although we ordered a relatively standard piece of granite Ultimate Granite the local supplier used by Cabinet World had no good pieces in stock for us to select. The sales representative at Ultimate Granite was very sub-par, missing the first appointment and then arriving 45 minutes late at the second. It took several weeks for Ultimate Granite to re-stock our selected granite and when we made to one hour trip to look ad the newly arrived twelve pieces we were told by the sub-par sales rep that we had to choose the top piece because "they were all alike" and they didn't have time to show us others (which makes me wonder why it is mandatory to go out and select your piece personally). Anyway, that was the low point. After "selecting" the granite the Ultimate Granite installer, Dwight, did a great job in getting it cut and installed correctly and it makes a beautiful finished kitchen. The cabinets have worked out beautifully and we are very happy with the choice. We did have a few very small glitches at the end of the installation and each one was addressed promptly and fully both by Cabinet World and Ultimate Granite. I would definitely recommend Cabinet World to anyone having their kitchen remodeled.

Description of Work
Cabinet World did a complete kitchen remodel for us. They removed all cabinets and appliances as well as re-doing the electrical and lighting in the room. We supplied new appliance which they installed along with their cabinets, plumbing fixtures and lighting.

Category woodworking,home remodeling

09/29/2014

Stephanie T.

They were wonderful. On time, perfect carpentry, appliances installed. Masters of their art. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
New kitchen

Category woodworking,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

09/17/2014

Ralph M.

The cabinets are beautiful. The installer was very good. I am still waiting for the counter-tops to be put in.

Description of Work
They installed the kitchen cabinets.

Category woodworking

Desirable Kitchens & Refacing

"Don't you deserve a new kitchen?" Call for a FREE consultation Our mission at Desirable Kitchens and Refacing is to help our clients choose the correct options to meet all of their specific kitchen needs. Most of us don’t know where to start, what their best solution will be, or who to trust to get the job done correctly. Through our experience and dedication to customer satisfaction, we have the right solution for every customer—every time! Please contact us by telephone or through our website to discuss your needs.

Reilly's Cabinet Re-facing

Cabinet Refacing is the process of replacing your old door and drawer faces. There are many colors and styles to choose from. The cabinets are then covered to match your doors and drawers

SL Contractors

Increase the value of your home with kitchen and bathroom remodeling from SL Contractors LLC in Pittsburgh, PA. Contact us at 412-628-2052.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Cabinet making, cabinet refacing, restoration, carpentry - woodworking, remodeling - kitchen & bathroom.