Attic insulation can help keep you comfortable year-round, lower your energy bills, and provide cleaner indoor air. Find out how much attic insulation costs and learn answers to common questions about this household essential.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Furlong, PA
There are 82 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Furlong
- Housing Solutions, Inc.It was terrific, and the crew was great to work with. The finished product looks wonderful. They finished the work in the time promised. The company corrected a couple of minor issues promptly. They are one of the best contractors I have ever worked with.
- Bella Brothers Construction IncDO NOT HESITATE TO HIRE BELLA BROTHERS!! Bella Brothers is top notch when it comes to home remodeling. I hired them to complete a full home remodel on my house which included new plumbing, electrical, floors, installing all new ceilings, roof, windows, painting, HVAC, dry walling the house which was down the to the studs, kitchen install, you name it, it was on the contract for Bella Brothers to complete. From my first meeting with Tom (he walked through the house with me to see what I was looking to have completed) he was amazing. He listened to what I was looking for and offered excellent options and ideas to keep me within my budget while still ending up with the vision I had of the completed project. He is a true professional who did exactly what he promised his team would do (leave my house gorgeous!!). Tom was always available when needed and was VERY fair with pricing. Shortly before the starting date I met with the project manager assigned to my renovation, Mike. He was also amazing! He took care of everything and always kept me up to date with what was happening, the next steps, and making sure things were getting done, he never missed a beat. He was also always there for my questions and took the time to help me understand things that I just didn’t know about (this was my first remodel). The team that remodeled my house was continuously at the house working, I never had to wonder if someone was coming. Once the work began it was always a priority. I myself did not live in the house since it was full remodel so going back to the house daily was exciting to see how much progress was done daily. I am not sure what I would have done without Bella Brothers. The home remodel process can be stressful but I was always in good hands so it made the process very easy. To sum it up… Bella Brothers is a team of professionals who care about the work they complete and left my house better than I had ever imagined! I would hire them over and over again and will always use them go forward read less
- Basic Basement CoI initially selected the Basic Basement company based upon their competitive pricing and the volume (300 + per year)/experience they have with finishing basements. Each trade was punctual, professional and all expectations were met, as they really did a great job.
- Basic Basement CoWe finished our basement with the Basic companies. They did the wall framing and insulation, dry wall installation, electrical, ceiling, priming and painting and floor installation (vinyl). They also arranged for township approvals and inspections. We are very impressed with the quality of work and the fact that it was completed in a timely manner read less
- Mr. Contractor IncKen and his staff were very easy to work with, especially during COVID times. His staff was very professional and treated our home and renovation like it was their own. They took pride in their work and made sure WE were happy with their work. We are very particular people. Ken honored his word throughout the process and ultimately did everything he said he would do!!!! Ken helped us to upgrade and modernize our basement/family room, and we have received awesome compliments from others about it. We now have a beautiful room that works and flows together. The previously renovated room had a built in wall unit on one side of the room and a fireplace on another wall, and so your eyes were constantly moving in all directions. Ken helped to design and install beautiful porcelain tiles around the fireplace and hang a tv above it. We can we now relax to watch tv and enjoy a nice fire at the same time. In addition, Ken installed a new dry bar with beer/wine fridge so that our space can be used for entertaining family and friends. Ken also brought everything together by installing new dry wall and flooring. We have already recommended Ken and his crew to family members!! read less
- Family & Friends BuildersFamily & Friends are EXCELLENT. We had them completely gut and remodel the kitchen of our South Philly rowhome, retile our foyer floor, install a new door and molding around it, and install new transom windows. They were there every day (or told us if they would not be for some specific reason), were extremely responsive to our questions, let us know exactly what was going on, and kept a clean work space. Our kitchen is stunning and every detail is exactly what we wanted. They even built us a custom shelf where a normal cabinet wouldn't fit. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with a contractor and I don't think I'd ever use a different contractor. If there is a wait -- they are 100% worth that wait read less
- Basements.comEveryone was professional and I was more than satisfied with the installation. After installation we had several days of heavy rain and my basement did not get any water.
- The Window Place Plus ExteriorsMark is both professional and personable. He is extremely easy to work with, very responsive to our questions and requests and quick to return calls. The products he recommended have been more than satisfactory in both appearance and wear. Workers showed up every day until the job was finished. Becky L., Cherry Hil read less
- Bovio Rubino ServiceBovio/Rubino completed installation of new units through the NJ energy efficiency program and did an incredible job from beginning to end. The rep (Joe Patrick) was very resourceful and provided an education without hesitation and the office staff have been more than helpful.
- Basements.comMy wife and I recently purchased a home that was older but beautiful. Unknown to us at the time, the owners did not disclose major flooding. We discovered this three months into owning the home, and further discovered that the flooding had been ongoing for years. We had a serious mold issue in the basement requiring mold mitigation and waterproofing. We looked at many vendors, but decided to go with Basements.com. Josh, the sales representative was impressive. He came to our home and spent considerable time with us. Josh assisted in finding the right financing situation for us so that we could afford such a large project. The office manager Amber was very prompt to contact us to set up the date for mold mitigation and water proofing. Nineteenth-century Prussian military commander Helmuth van Moltke said, "No plan survives first contact". I have tried to remember this as a general rule in anything that one enters into. This was the case when it came time to start the project. The crew and foreman that came to our home on the first day were not on the same page as me, or the work order. I contacted Josh and Amber regarding my concerns. The CEO Larry called me immediately to listen to my concerns. Instead of settling into a defensive posture, Larry had a mold expert and primary project manager Gary call me immediately. Gary listened and agreed with my concerns. He was out at my home the next day to ensure that mold mitigation was completed as per the work order and standard mold mitigation guidelines. Gary also kept me in the loop about high level corrections made to ensure that this never happened again in their organization. This is where I find that Basements.com is set apart from any other organization that I have worked with. Gary and the Sales Director Mike were so concerned that the job was completed correctly that they paid for the mold testing service I used initially to come out and retest the air quality. Unfortunately, there was still mold in the basement. Gary and Mike then arranged for another crew to come out and perform mold mitigation again (at no cost to me). They also asked if I was completely satisfied with the job done. There were several small things (several outlet pipes needed to be redirected; toilet and vanity reconnected ect.), but I thought they were too small to ask them to take care of. Gary came out personally and took care of all of it. The basement is clean and I am now in a position to move forward with having the basement restored to a functional finished basement. No organization is perfect and no plan survives first contact. It is what happens after first contact that sets an organization apart. Basements.com has INTEGRITY. Unfortunately, that is not a word I normally can comfortably associate with businesses in our 21 century culture. I can in all honesty say this about basements.com and highly recommend them to anyone. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Thank you Josh, Amber, Larry, Gary and Mike. Doug Smith Ephrata Pa read less
Insulation Companies in Furlong
- Business Description:Green Stone Energy LLC is a privately owned Company based in Southeastern Pennsylvania, servicing residential and commercial customers, in order to help improve their energy efficiency. Green Stone Energy LLC is committed to improving our customer's standard of living, by helping increase the energy efficiency of each home or building, thus helping lower yearly energy costs. We work closely with each customer to get the results they need, and strive for Total Customer Satisfaction read lessRecent Review:I had a PECO energy assessment in early January 2020. They made several recommendations including rim joist insulation in the basement, attic insulation, and kneewall insulation for our guest room. I reached out to several PECO recommended companies and ultimately chose Green Stone. Dutch seemed passionate and knowledgeable over the phone. His team, led by Erick, came to the house to complete their initial assessment and I felt confident that the job would be well done by a knowledgeable team. That feeling lasted until the end of day 1 of a 2 day install. Day #1 ended with the team packing up at 2pm, which gave the impression that they were nearly done. Instead, Day #2 5:30 pm and they were scrambling to finish the insulation work and do the air tightness test. After they finally gathered their things and left our home, I started to walk around to see the completed work. The french drain in the basement was clogged with bits of insulation. The windows around the house had been "sealed" with caulk. Which meant that there were globs of caulk, which I tried to tidy up if they were still wet and had to sand if not. There was also caulk and smudges on the walls and, somehow, caulk on the banister. Our garage, which had insulation blown into the ceiling, looked like everything was covered in a fine layer of dust, including my son's stroller and other baby things. It took me the better part of a week to clean what I could. I spoke to Erick about the worst of it, our octagonal windows. They were filled with foam, which had clearly expanded too much. Rather than cut it back so the frame would be flush with the window again, the team tried to fill the space with caulk. GSE suggested I hire a handyman to repair it and they would cover the bill. So not only do I have to do extra work to get the situation resolved, but the window is now leaking water. I am extremely disappointed read lessKaren S.
- Business Description:Alligood Energy is a result of 35+ years in the energy sector providing renewable energy solutions for military bases, nuclear facilities, universities, hospitals and residential housing. We have taken that experience to create a very unique and specialized company that provides energy auditing and consulting to the residential, commercial, industrial and institutional markets. For our customers we provide a whole house or building approach to energy savings that uses the latest technological.. read lessRecent Review:Andrew came for an estimate the day after I called. His price for the job was about 2/3 of the quote from a competitor. His crew came about 2 weeks later (today) and did a great job. They were on time, worked quickly, did a thorough job, and didn't make a mess. I can already tell a difference in our upstairs. The bedroom above the garage was unliveable without a space heater previously read lessDaniel H.
- Business Description:***We are now offering Home Energy Audits*** I started working for myself in 1999, I choose to do this line of work because i believe that this is my true calling. I have 8 employees. I don’t consider my job work, i just love the type of work I do and being able to run my own business is just an added bonus. I take great pride in all of my workmanship and I pass those same values onto my trusted employees. We are a family based business. I am personally on each and every job from start to .. read lessRecent Review:See above. I just want the return of the deposit I gave to him for work he never started or showed up to do UPDATE: I went through the complaint process and was able to resolve my issue with this contractor. He reimbursed my money. read lessArlene I.
- Business Description:At Master Attic, our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of workmanship and customer satisfaction at a great price. We are a team of licensed trained professionals with 15+ years experience in insulation and rodent solutions. May it be rodent proofing, insulation removal, insulation installation, sanitizing, moisture barrier, radiant barrier, air duct repair replace or crawlspace cleaning, we have you covered. Hearing noises in the attic? smell something in the crawl space!? Sched.. read lessRecent Review:We called several different companies to request information regarding cleaning our attic after removal of a family of raccoons. After several conversations with different companies, we asked Master Attic to come to our home and provide an estimate for the work. Anthony came to our home the next day. He was very knowledgeable and professional. Anthony inspected our home, took pictures, and explained the work that needed to be done. Anthony provided us with a detailed quote after his inspection and gave us a next day appointment. The following morning Roberto and Wilmer arrived as promised. Roberto acted as the Foreman for the job as well as part of the team to do the work. Roberto was polite, professional, and reviewed the step-by-step process with us; clean the entire attic, vacuum after the cleaning, inspecting all areas of the attic / roof and seal any openings to prevent another animal entering the attic, disinfecting the area, and take before and after photos. After this discussion, the team went to work. Roberto and Wilmer were extremely careful and respectful of our home, putting down plastic to ensure that nothing in our home was damaged during the job. They wore hazmat suits, booties, and special breathing masks; this gave us additional confidence that they knew what needed to be done and gave us confidence that the work would be performed well. Roberto and Wilmer spent 8+ hours cleaning our attic; this job was very challenging as there are many areas that are part of crawl spaces that are not easy to access. The attic and crawlspace was cleaned and vacuumed, all holes / potential access points were filled with spray foam, and they even placed a protective barrier on both gable ends of our home. The attic and crawlspace space was spotless when they were finished. In addition, Roberto and Wilmer removed the plastic, vacuumed the room that was the access to our attic, vacuumed the stairway to our second floor, and cleaned the outside of our home to ensure that there was no debris. As Foreman, Roberto kept us informed throughout the process. At completion of the job, Roberto shared pictures with us of the attic and crawl spaces as well as the areas that were sealed as a preventative measure. We would highly recommend Master Attic as well as requesting Roberto and Wilmer for any work. Thank you read lessRaymond W.
- Business Description:Call us today; Same Day/Next Day appointments ARE available! Founded by owner Sam Shear in 1987, Premier Waterproofing, LLC has been committed to solving the waterproofing problems of residents and business owners in Bucks, Delaware and Mercer County with superior products and reliable workmanship. We offer a variety of different patented basement waterproofing systems as well as additional services including repairs, carpentry, and painting to help protect your home or business. Regardless o.. read lessRecent Review:My home is on a slope overlooking the canal in Lower Makefield, PA., and five years ago I hired Premier to waterproof a utility room in the lower level, which had water issues whenever we had heavy rain. Sam and his team explained cause of the problem and offered a solution that involved installing a drain and sump pump, etc. His team was professional, efficient and careful of the rest of my home. Within less than a day, the job was finished and the utility room has been dry ever since. For the past few years, I've had a similar problem in my garage - water draining through the walls due to the location of my house. So, I called Sam and Premier again. He was prompt in coming to review the situation and offered a similar solution. His team arrived at 7 this morning and were finished by noon. Another immaculate job! I highly recommend Premier. Sam and his team are complete professionals who clearly identify the cause of the problem and offer a solution -- and in terms that can be understood by a lay person. The Lifetime Warranty is a bonus read lessAnne S.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safe read lessRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:For reliable, professional roofing and home improvement services, the smart choice is Russell Roofing. No other Philadelphia roofing company can match our professionalism, quality and commitment to customer service. Additional contact - Ron Hall (Sales Manager). Award wining read lessRecent Review:Russell Roofing replaced our roof in a professional and expeditious manner. It looks beautiful, and we are confident that there will be no more leaks into our bedroom ceilings. Subsequent to fixing our roof, we requested advice about a water problem in our basement. Zach and Chad came to our house to inspect the problem. They not only made suggestions about how to deal with this but cleared our window wells of dry leaves to try to alleviate this situation. They volunteered to do this and, by doing so, went "above and beyond". We appreciate their attentiveness and kindness. We highly recommend Russell Roofing read lessKathy A.
- Business Description:Thoralf Metal & Wood fully insured. We provide home repair, remodeling and handyman services, as well as metal repair and custom work.Recent Review:Excellent! Thor is a professional and treats his jobs with 100% detail. Happy with everything and will be hiring Thor again!chris w.
- Business Description:We are a general contracting company offering residential and commercial repair, restoration and renovation services. Our company specializes in addressing and repairing structural issues, and we work with highly qualified structural engineers to provide the safest and most effective repair and reinforcement strategy. We maintain experienced carpentry, masonry and painting crews to provide full service on all projects. We will coordinate work with electrical and plumbing sub-contractors to ma.. read lessRecent Review:It went very good. They did there job so wellRay C.
- Business Description:Unique Indoor Comfort is a fourth-generation heating and air-conditioning company that employs a whole-house approach to indoor comfort integrating the heating, air conditioning, and geothermal systems with the home envelope and delivery systems. Our reputation for superior service and quality craftsmanship has been constructed from decades of treating customers on their terms in providing service with solutions read lessRecent Review:The technician Dennis came out to my house on time to access the situation of the circulator pump on my heater. I thought originally that I would need a new pump. But Dennis look at it did what he had to do with it and got the pump working again. The work Dennis had done save me a lot of money. I really appreciate his expertise on the whole situation. Very professional. I would recommend him and the company to anyone. Thanks! read lessDavid G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Different types of garage insulation all come with advantages. The best option for garage insulation often comes down to price and existing setup. Learn the different types of insulation for your garage and choose the right fit for your home.
How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Find insulation contractors in
- New Britain
- New Hope
- Fort Washington
- Point Pleasant
insulation contractors in Furlong
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Abello Bros811 Arnold St
- Able Remodeling and Flooring1045 Ford Rd
- Accurate Mechanical Heating & Cooling LLC1889 Rte 9 91
Toms River, New Jersey
- AGL Spray Foam Insulation1408 Calcon Hook Rd Ste C
Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania
- Airtronix Incorporated96 W Rambler Drive
- AJD Designs102 Taggart drive
- All affordable repairs and construction2363 dauphin st
- All Seasons Quality LLC1 Eves Dr Ste 111
Marlton, New Jersey
- all services346 hurst st
- All Trades Combined, Inc.130 green st
- Allegiance Builders Inc1804 Skiles Blvd
West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Allied Experts100 Dobbs Ln
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Altamirano Home & Commercial Services93 Birch Ave
Princeton, New Jersey
- Alternative Air - Heating Cooling & Energy2414 w hagert st
- AMS Design & Construction Inc.914 Noble St
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- Andrew Beury Contracting112 Creamery Rd.
- Anthony And Sons Handyman Services9349 Treaty Rd
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Newark1040 S Chapel St
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Pennsauken2902 Haddonfield Rd
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Rio1119 route 47 south
Rio grande, New Jersey
- Apura501 Hudson Pl
Edgewater, New Jersey
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- atticrawl34 Green St Unit B
Woodbridge, New Jersey
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- Aversa General Contractors1124 Renoir Way
Williamstown, New Jersey
- Abello Bros
- B+B Services Electrical Contractors133 W Main St Box 36
- Barrilli Bros Contracting/Roof Shine760 N woodbourne rd
- Barry Grieves Professional Home Remodeling3100 Guilford St
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- Basements.com2323 Race St
- Basic Basement Co122 Park Ave
Manalapan, New Jersey
- Bbuilders Services79 Kanabe Dr
Mount Holly, New Jersey
- Bella Brothers Construction Inc1872 Hulmeville Road
- Bennett Brothers Home Improvement43 Nutmeg lane
- Bill Carr & SonsP.O. Box 63
Shiloh, New Jersey
- Bill OToole Kitchen Remodeling1698 Daws Rd.
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
- Blaze Oil Inc3434 York Rd
- BODKIN Construction38 Harvest Road
- Bold Construction, LLC3648 Greenwood Cr
- Bonitz & Bonitz Construction Co146 Merrick Rd
Trenton, New Jersey
- BOYD BUILDERS64 UPLAND DR
- BQ Basement Systems Inc525 Bethlehem Pike
- Brent Frank Restoration1270 Kay Drive East
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- BRETT KING BUILDER-CONTRACTOR INC7843 RICHLANDTOWN RD
- Broad Street Contracting1113 Wharton Street
- Bucks County Wholesale Kitchens And Bath LLC1238 E Lincoln Hwy
- BUEHL CONSTRUCTION, LLC120 S LIMEKILN PKE
- Build4less LLC1201 N Orange St Ste 700
- Building Memories Custom Contractors1437 Byberry Rd
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Building Services And Construction265 Sharp Rd
Evesham, New Jersey
- Burgess & Son, LLC6 Centauri Ave
Sewell, New Jersey
- B+B Services Electrical Contractors
- C & C Family Roofing & Siding533 Davisville Rd
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
- C&F Green Construction LLC1342 Trolley Ln
West Deptford, New Jersey
- Catalfano Brothers222 Roesch Avenue Building C1
- CAVELLA CONTRACTING2800 Cedar Street
- CD Kaller Inc422 Davisville Rd
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
- Central Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning950 Industrial Blvd
- Central Point Services & Construction LLCPO Box 362
Princeton Junction, New Jersey
- CGO Development104 Diamond Street, 2nd Fl
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Philadelphia414 Bloomfield Dr Unit 1
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- Charnick & Son's Remodeling52 East Trenton Ave.
- Checklist Handyman Services428 Highland Ave.
- CHESTNUT CREEK CONSTRUCTION113 E CHESTNUT ST
- ChillAir HVACP.O. Box 573
- Choates General Contracting, IncPO Box 46313
- City Wide Roofing Inc7337 Wissinoming St
- Classmate Contractors525 South Heald Street
- Coady's Window CleaningPO Box 414
- Cohen Contracting138 Carmen Dr
- COLONIAL CARPENTRY85 TWINING RD
- Complete Construction Services Group, C.C.S.G.301 N Harrison St Suite 9F - #454
Princeton, New Jersey
- Complete Property Restoration3C Marlen Drive
Robbinsville, New Jersey
- Concept-2-Construction inc108 Lincoln terrace
- Contractors United Together1220 N 60 st
- Creative Contracting IncPO Box 1475
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- Creekview Heating and Air Conditioning L.L.C.86 Duane Rd
- CW & Sons Electrical Inc2032 Peppermint Rd
- C & C Family Roofing & Siding
- D&J Home Services912 Cornwells Ave
- Dadem Contracting922 Pitman Ave
- Damage Clean Up Crew & Construction LLC3033 Sylon Blvd
Hainesport, New Jersey
- Danh Carpentry3926 I St
- Das Roofing CoPO Box 1350
- Dave Murphy Contracting LLC19 Wagon Way
- DaVinci Construction Services Inc.801 E Pennsylvania Blvd
Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania
- DC Home Energy Solutions, LLC16 Alberts Ave
Sicklerville, New Jersey
- Dee Wood Roofing & General Contractor135 Western Ave.
Trenton, New Jersey
- Delaware Spray FoamP.O. Box 168
- Design Remodeling & Construction Inc.1149 S 10th St.
- Diamond Kitchen & Bath1442 County Line Rd
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Dicalite | Dicaperl1 Bala Ave. 310
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
- Diesel Builders LLC626 Chesterfield Arneytown Rd
Chesterfield, New Jersey
- DIMENSIONAL CONTRACTORSPO Box 189
- DnG Construction llc6648 walker st
- Double Brick LLC341 York Rd
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
- Doyle Remodeling LLC237 Fairhill St
Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
- Draft Busterz202 w. 2nd st.
- D&J Home Services