Get matched with top lawn mower repair companies in Marylhurst, OR
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn mower repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Marylhurst
- A-1 Lawnmower Shop & Mobile RepairTook my 40 year old Yardman push mower in for sharpening and adjustment. It came back like new. Looks and cuts great. I’ve always mowed both directions for a good look. It wasn’t necessary after the repair. Call first and read his website.
- CANBY RENTAL & EQUIPMENT, INC.Canby Rental serviced all of our equipment - it all runs great. AND when I had a big project and the contractor didn't include all of the work in their scope, I was able to rent multiple pieces of equipment from Canby Rental. They advised on the right equipment, delivered, showed me how to use it and picked it up. They were all so nice and professional. They have my business FOR LIFE
- A&J Landscape Maintenance IncGreat company, good crew with A plus work. I would never hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
- A&J Landscape Maintenance IncThe lawnmower was looked at and a gasline issue was found. I had it repaired but a different company first and the lawn mower ran 30 secs before dying. They ordered new parts and installed a switch so i could turn the gas off completely and drain the line. Took a while to get the parts but it now runs perfectly
- Aaron's Honest Engine lawnmower repairAaron picked up my mower, had it for a week before he got to it, but I knew it would take a while, He fixed several problems, and it is running better now than when it was brand new (it'a about 7 years old). His work is excellent and his prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend him for your small engine repair needs
- Mobile Lawnmower DoctorThis company is on top of their business which I appreciate. It started with the easy way of going online and putting in your order. The Lawnmower Doctor was knowledgeable and did more than I thought for example, sharpened the blade. They are reasonably priced too. The only thing I would hope for is they perhaps train in more people. Originally they couldn't get me in for over a week but they squeezed me in within 48 hours of my order
- SIGNATURE LANDSCAPE CAREThey are very knowledgeable. They know what to do each time. It is a regular monthly service. Last year I had them do an additional service. I was having problems with my shrubbery. He knew exactly what to do and how to fix the problem. He did it for just the month that it needed it. He didn't try to prolong the service
- Jay's Mower & ChainsawThe service was faster then what I anticipated. They were professional. Their prices were competitive. They did a good job and billed me as agreed.
- Jay's Mower & ChainsawMy mower would start, but die after a few seconds. An internet search led me to believe the carburetor was gunked up. I phoned Jay's, and they confirmed over the phone the carburetor was the likely culprit. Over the phone, he told me the cost would be $47 or $48 plus parts which wouldn't exceed a few dollars. I dropped it off Tuesday, and they told me it would be ready by Saturday. But, they called me on Thursday and said it was done. The total charge was $58 because the air filter needed to be replaced as well. When they brought my mower out, I didn't recognize it. They cleaned it too -- the wheels were white like they were new. They unloaded and loaded the mower for me, and they even gave me some rope to tie it down. These guys are great, and this is where I will take my mower for all future servicing. Highly recommend
- Roy-BoysFrom initial phone contact to pick-up, they were extremely cordial, helpful, and professional. I am so glad to have found them.
Last update on November 17, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Marylhurst
Mr. Handyman is a licensed general contractor that specializes in the smaller handyman type repairs, drywall, bathroom remodeling, doors and windows, assembly and installations, light electrical and plumbing, bathroom remodeling, and a variety of other tasks. Our service technicians arrive in clearly marked Mr. Handyman vans and in uniform with a variety of tools and supplies for the job. We treat you and your home with respect and clean up when we are finished. Mr. Handyman technicians are e..
"He was really good and worked quickly. He showed up on-time, was thorough and followed my instructions to the letter."
Residential & Commercial Sales & Services. Come to Roy Boys Inc for top-of-the-line equipment sales! You'll find we carry everything from lawn mowers and chainsaws to edgers, trimmers, and Mantis tillers. Count on our family-owned and operated team to provide the best in quality lawn, garden, and power equipment at fair pricing. Stop by today to browse our inventory. Rest assured we'll provide you with manufacturers' warranties on the products we sell. Rely on the professional team at Roy Boy..
"Great! They could have conjured up any plausible mechanical reason, charged me plenty, and I wouldn't have known the difference. Turns out I had pored way too much oil in the reservoir. They charged me a very modest inspection and cleanup fee, including a plug and little replacement filter. Can't be treated more fairly than that. V. Mason
We are a Portland, Oregon based design firm that strives to build a better world to live in. Whether a living space is outdoors, indoors or in-between we believe in our unique ability as designers and craftsmen to improve the functionality and aesthetic of the built environment. Through collaborative creativity and hard work we conceive functional, fun and awe-inspiring places for people to live, work, and play. Grass Stains, LLC is a design-build contracting firm focused on constructing ..
"Our backyard looks dramatically better than it did before. Grasstains delivered highly professional results, good communication and were good about change orders throughout the process. They also provided very good input and advice on design, implementation details, and other elements that made the results better than we expected. They were not the cheapest bid (on the premium end of pricing, in fact) but the results were very high quality. They kept things clean and tidy throughout the process, and kept us informed about progress without us having to ask.
self and one employee,2 sub-contractors.
"Beyond belief dropped today and got fixed today. Excellent dedication and professionalism will recommend to all friends. Just can't give enough praise to this great man. Support our vets lifelong customer now."
Sales, Service and Rental Outdoor Power Equipment
"Well, it was okay. I specified that one of the problems I noticed was the tire was flat. When we got it back, it went flat again the next day. I called, they had someone come out to get the tire/wheel. When they brought it back to me, they charged me more, including for the trip. I got on the phone with them and got most of it reduced since I had already paid for them to repair the flat. My rear bagger just fell off the other day. I can't tell if somehow the pins were missing, were not reinstalled, they just fell off on their own, or what, but they were not to be found. This shouldn't have happened this soon after having it checked over. Accessibility to their store is difficult because of it's location. Trying to position my trailer when I brought the mower there was difficult. They had quite a back log of work. It took a long time for them to get to the mower.
Sales and service
"Great - they quoted me $150 but checked my warranty and found out there was 6 days left on it. Only cost me $15"
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"Received the right part on time in perfect quality"
Full service handyman business. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. OR CCB#199240.
"The guy check my brakes, filled up my brake fluid. He advised me on some other things and I was very pleased. A good mechanic is very difficult to find. He gave me a discount . Price was excellent. Excellent service. They took me right in on time. It was a very pleasant experience."
"Great, had to wait about a week because they are so busy. <br /> Awesome service! <br />"
See all 4 highly rated companies in MarylhurstJoin Angi now
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- West Linn,
- Oak Grove,
- Lake Oswego,
- Oregon City,
- King City,
- Happy Valley,
- Maywood Park,
lawn mower repair shops in Marylhurst
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & K CUTTERS EDGE55430 SW Horner Ln
GASTON, Oregon 97119
- A-Able Sandblasting & Painting15690 SE Highway 212
Damascus, Oregon 97089
- Aaron's Honest Engine lawnmower repair12355 se Steele st
Portland, Oregon 97236
- Affordable Electric and Small Engine Repair162 White Mountain Hwy
Milton, New Hampshire 03851
- A & K CUTTERS EDGE
- Blizzard Small Engine Repair3905 Nicholson Rd
Vancouver, Washington 98661
- Blizzard Small Engine Repair
- CLARK'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT1703 S BEAVERCREEK RD
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- CLARK'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
- ED'S MOWER & SAW SHOPPE, INC.17635 SE MCLOUGHLIN BLVD
Portland, Oregon 97267
- ED'S MOWER & SAW SHOPPE, INC.
- fischer mill supply inc20990 S Fischers Mill Rd
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- fischer mill supply inc
- Grasstains LLC1631 NE Broadway
Portland, Oregon 97232
- Grasstains LLC
- HARRY'S LAWN AND POWER EQUIPMENT1912 MAIN ST
Vancouver, Washington 98660
- HARRY'S LAWN AND POWER EQUIPMENT
- KEVIN'S FARM SERVICE5065 SWEGLE RD NE
Salem, Oregon 97317
- KEVIN'S FARM SERVICE
- Moen Machinery Co268 NE Hogan Dr
Gresham, Oregon 97030
- Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard15171 Bangy Rd Suite 109
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
- Moen Machinery Co
- Pacific Tractor & Implement1221 SW Baseline ST
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
- Pacific Tractor & Implement
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- Roy-Boys10270 SW Hall Blvd
Tigard, Oregon 97223
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- SIGNATURE LANDSCAPE CAREBOX 304
Tualatin, Oregon 97062
- STARK STREET LAWN & GARDEN12150 SW BROADWAY ST
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
- Stark Street Lawn & Garden Oregon City1780 Washington St
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- SIGNATURE LANDSCAPE CARE
- WOODSTOCK MOWER & CHAINSAW7247 SE Woodstock Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97206
- WOODSTOCK MOWER & CHAINSAW