Find top lawn mower repair services in Tigard, OR
There are 5 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 5 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Tigard
- A-1 Lawnmower Shop & Mobile RepairTook my 40 year old Yardman push mower in for sharpening and adjustment. It came back like new. Looks and cuts great. I’ve always mowed both directions for a good look. It wasn’t necessary after the repair. Call first and read his website.
- CANBY RENTAL & EQUIPMENT, INC.Canby Rental serviced all of our equipment - it all runs great. AND when I had a big project and the contractor didn't include all of the work in their scope, I was able to rent multiple pieces of equipment from Canby Rental. They advised on the right equipment, delivered, showed me how to use it and picked it up. They were all so nice and professional. They have my business FOR LIFE
- A&J Landscape Maintenance IncThe lawnmower was looked at and a gasline issue was found. I had it repaired but a different company first and the lawn mower ran 30 secs before dying. They ordered new parts and installed a switch so i could turn the gas off completely and drain the line. Took a while to get the parts but it now runs perfectly
- A&J Landscape Maintenance IncGreat company, good crew with A plus work. I would never hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
- Aaron's Honest Engine lawnmower repairAaron picked up my mower, had it for a week before he got to it, but I knew it would take a while, He fixed several problems, and it is running better now than when it was brand new (it'a about 7 years old). His work is excellent and his prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend him for your small engine repair needs
- Mobile Lawnmower DoctorMy lawnmower has been in the garage since we moved 2 years ago, been having a landscaping service do the yard for me. Now that my son is almost 11 it's time for him to learn to mow. Tom came over and checked every part of the lawnmower and tuned it all up, got it running and working and gave me good tips on extending the life of the mower. He did an excellent job and I loved not having to bring the lawn mower anywhere, just did it right here. Tom was very friendly and professional and I would recommend him to anyone
- Henderson Turf & Wear IncBased on what I learned from our conversation, I did decide on another mower that was also sold out. (Unfortunately ended up purchasing it at a big box). I would feel comfortable in taking my lawnmower there for any services needed.
- Stark Street Lawn & GardenI called about an electric branch pruner to see if they carried parts to see if I could fix it myself. I had been told by Parkrose Repair (who didn't even look at it) that it would cost more in labor to fix it than it cost.. Stark St. Repair told me they carried the chains and could order the guide, which I thought were the problem. I decided to bring it in with me. The parts man looked at it, replaced the chain and showed me how to maintain it in the future. He only charged me for the chain and a can of lubricant. He was very helpful
- Jay's Mower & ChainsawThey said it would take 10 days to 2 weeks for the repairs and it actually took several days longer than that. How- ever that was the only possible fault I could find. The mower was really fixed up well.New Starter rope,spark plug, air filter, blade. They replaced the drive cable and control with a used unit but they explained that it cost about 1/4 the cost of a new one. They seemed to really care about keeping the repair costs down. Also changed the oil and filled the gas tank, and replaced a number of bolts and such that were missing or the wrong size. and the mower was cleaned up. Looked great and runs great. I couldn't be happier
- Jay's Mower & ChainsawI selected Jay's because of the Angie's List excellent ratings. I also noticed that many companies had F ratings. They were excellent. They were done before the promised date during a busy spring mowing season. They showed me the parts they replaced. The mower started on the first pull. The mower is working great. I would recommend them highly
Last update on November 17, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Tigard
Mr. Handyman is a licensed general contractor that specializes in the smaller handyman type repairs, drywall, bathroom remodeling, doors and windows, assembly and installations, light electrical and plumbing, bathroom remodeling, and a variety of other tasks. Our service technicians arrive in clearly marked Mr. Handyman vans and in uniform with a variety of tools and supplies for the job. We treat you and your home with respect and clean up when we are finished. Mr. Handyman technicians are e..
"He was really good and worked quickly. He showed up on-time, was thorough and followed my instructions to the letter."
self and one employee,2 sub-contractors.
"Beyond belief dropped today and got fixed today. Excellent dedication and professionalism will recommend to all friends. Just can't give enough praise to this great man. Support our vets lifelong customer now."
We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, power washing and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out some of the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today
"Excellent job. Removing existing kitchen cabinets and installing new range hood. Installed new light switches."
We are a Portland, Oregon based design firm that strives to build a better world to live in. Whether a living space is outdoors, indoors or in-between we believe in our unique ability as designers and craftsmen to improve the functionality and aesthetic of the built environment. Through collaborative creativity and hard work we conceive functional, fun and awe-inspiring places for people to live, work, and play. Grass Stains, LLC is a design-build contracting firm focused on constructing ..
"Our backyard looks dramatically better than it did before. Grasstains delivered highly professional results, good communication and were good about change orders throughout the process. They also provided very good input and advice on design, implementation details, and other elements that made the results better than we expected. They were not the cheapest bid (on the premium end of pricing, in fact) but the results were very high quality. They kept things clean and tidy throughout the process, and kept us informed about progress without us having to ask.
With 15 years of construction experience, I am here to address all your construction and handyman needs you may have.
"It took him 3 trips to get it adequately acceptable."
Residential & Commercial Sales & Services. Come to Roy Boys Inc for top-of-the-line equipment sales! You'll find we carry everything from lawn mowers and chainsaws to edgers, trimmers, and Mantis tillers. Count on our family-owned and operated team to provide the best in quality lawn, garden, and power equipment at fair pricing. Stop by today to browse our inventory. Rest assured we'll provide you with manufacturers' warranties on the products we sell. Rely on the professional team at Roy Boy..
"I thought the repair price was a little high, but they did an excellent job. It took awhile, because they were so busy, but it was done when they said it would be. <br />"
We repair and rebuild small engines. Lawnmowers, chainsaws, trimmers, rototillers, power washers, etc.
"Trustworthy. He didnt take advantage of me. He was much cheaper than the other contractor including the one in the local area."
ANOTHER CONTACT NAME IS BRIAN.
"They were great! They were very busy (early in the season), but fit me in and had my lawnmower ready to go in about a week. They also gave me tips to avoid trouble in the future."
Sales, Service and Rental Outdoor Power Equipment
"Well, it was okay. I specified that one of the problems I noticed was the tire was flat. When we got it back, it went flat again the next day. I called, they had someone come out to get the tire/wheel. When they brought it back to me, they charged me more, including for the trip. I got on the phone with them and got most of it reduced since I had already paid for them to repair the flat. My rear bagger just fell off the other day. I can't tell if somehow the pins were missing, were not reinstalled, they just fell off on their own, or what, but they were not to be found. This shouldn't have happened this soon after having it checked over. Accessibility to their store is difficult because of it's location. Trying to position my trailer when I brought the mower there was difficult. They had quite a back log of work. It took a long time for them to get to the mower.
Sales and service
"Great - they quoted me $150 but checked my warranty and found out there was 6 days left on it. Only cost me $15"
See all 5 highly rated companies in TigardJoin Angi now
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- King City,
- Lake Oswego,
- West Linn,
- Oak Grove,
- Oregon City,
- Happy Valley,
- Maywood Park,
lawn mower repair shops in Tigard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Roy-Boys10270 SW Hall Blvd
Tigard, Oregon 97223
- A & K CUTTERS EDGE55430 SW Horner Ln
GASTON, Oregon 97119
- A&J Landscape Maintenance Inc17845 SW Baseline Rd
Beaverton, Oregon 97006
- A-Able Sandblasting & Painting15690 SE Highway 212
Damascus, Oregon 97089
- Aaron's Honest Engine lawnmower repair12355 se Steele st
Portland, Oregon 97236
- Affordable Electric and Small Engine Repair162 White Mountain Hwy
Milton, New Hampshire 03851
- A & K CUTTERS EDGE
- Blizzard Small Engine Repair3905 Nicholson Rd
Vancouver, Washington 98661
- Blizzard Small Engine Repair
- CLARK'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT1703 S BEAVERCREEK RD
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- CLARK'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
- ED'S MOWER & SAW SHOPPE, INC.17635 SE MCLOUGHLIN BLVD
Portland, Oregon 97267
- ED'S MOWER & SAW SHOPPE, INC.
- fischer mill supply inc20990 S Fischers Mill Rd
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- fischer mill supply inc
- Grasstains LLC1631 NE Broadway
Portland, Oregon 97232
- Grasstains LLC
- HARRY'S LAWN AND POWER EQUIPMENT1912 MAIN ST
Vancouver, Washington 98660
- HARRY'S LAWN AND POWER EQUIPMENT
- Jay's Mower & Chainsaw7205 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97211
- Jay's Mower & Chainsaw
- KEVIN'S FARM SERVICE5065 SWEGLE RD NE
Salem, Oregon 97317
- KEVIN'S FARM SERVICE
- MainStream Landscape11580 SW Graven St. King City, OR
King City, Oregon 97224
- Moen Machinery Co268 NE Hogan Dr
Gresham, Oregon 97030
- Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard15171 Bangy Rd Suite 109
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
- MainStream Landscape
- Pacific Tractor & Implement1221 SW Baseline ST
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
- Pleitez Construction Llc1244 S 6th St
Independence, Oregon 97351
- Pacific Tractor & Implement
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- SIGNATURE LANDSCAPE CAREBOX 304
Tualatin, Oregon 97062
- STARK STREET LAWN & GARDEN12150 SW BROADWAY ST
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
- Stark Street Lawn & Garden Oregon City1780 Washington St
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- SIGNATURE LANDSCAPE CARE
- TREE TOOLS LLC11015 SW CAPITOL HWY
Portland, Oregon 97219
- TREE TOOLS LLC
- WOODSTOCK MOWER & CHAINSAW7247 SE Woodstock Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97206
- WOODSTOCK MOWER & CHAINSAW