Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Beaverton, OR
There are 10 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 8 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Beaverton
- Gutter Empire LLCGutter Empire LLC, The 1st thing they did killed all most on roof, washed my roof! 2nd they cleaned all gutters and rinsed with a hose all debree out! 3rd they fixed all lusen nails with screws! That will hold 100% 4th Installed new gutter Screens whole house! 5th the took doe my old rusted gutter, front of garage and with their truck and gutter machine they run out new gutter, with premium brackets every 2ft and sloped my gutter for water to flow the right direction! 6th they replaced all my downspouts from 2x3 into 3x4 plus wide 5" mouth outlets that help all debree flow out and no more Clogging!! 7th I had drainpipes clogg problem, So they installed big Clean out box which helps debree keep out from drain pipe! I would recommend them to everyone! They took there time and did fabulous quality job! Gutter Empire LLC professional at there work they provide! At low cost
- A&J Landscape Maintenance IncGreat company, good crew with A plus work. I would never hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
- A&J Landscape Maintenance IncThe lawnmower was looked at and a gasline issue was found. I had it repaired but a different company first and the lawn mower ran 30 secs before dying. They ordered new parts and installed a switch so i could turn the gas off completely and drain the line. Took a while to get the parts but it now runs perfectly
- Aaron's Honest Engine lawnmower repairAaron picked up my mower, had it for a week before he got to it, but I knew it would take a while, He fixed several problems, and it is running better now than when it was brand new (it'a about 7 years old). His work is excellent and his prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend him for your small engine repair needs
- Jeff's Little Engine ServiceI delivered the generator to Jeff. He found and repaired the problem in the time stated and provided advice on operation and maintenance.
- Jeff's Little Engine ServiceScheduling was flexible and he called when he found other issues before proceeding. Work done very timely.
- SIGNATURE LANDSCAPE CAREThey were great! They were very busy (early in the season), but fit me in and had my lawnmower ready to go in about a week. They also gave me tips to avoid trouble in the future.
- Mobile Lawnmower DoctorNo trouble getting an appointment for him to come to the house. However he was so busy the appointment was some time out. He came on time and was very efficient and mower has worked well since he fixed it.
- STARK STREET LAWN & GARDENGreat - they quoted me $150 but checked my warranty and found out there was 6 days left on it. Only cost me $15
- Blizzard Small Engine RepairThey repaired it , did an oil change and sharpened the blade, and did it a week sooner than the estimate.
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Beaverton
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman is a licensed general contractor that specializes in the smaller handyman type repairs, drywall, bathroom remodeling, doors and windows, assembly and installations, light electrical and plumbing, bathroom remodeling, and a variety of other tasks. Our service technicians arrive in clearly marked Mr. Handyman vans and in uniform with a variety of tools and supplies for the job. We treat you and your home with respect and clean up when we are finished. Mr. Handyman technicians are e..Recent Review:The handyman scheduled (Tony) did not show for our appointment. The office called to tell us that Tony had a large job before ours and that he would likely be a little late, but that he would show up well within the two hour window allowed from his start time. The office told us that they would keep us advised if things changed concerning the arrival time. Tony did not show up during the two hour window from his scheduled start time, and we never heard from the office. We would not use this company in the futureLynn C.
- Business Description:We repair and rebuild small engines. Lawnmowers, chainsaws, trimmers, rototillers, power washers, etc.Recent Review:Trustworthy. He didnt take advantage of me. He was much cheaper than the other contractor including the one in the local area.michele b.
- Business Description:*Booked out 1 Week* My Man Friday Handyman & Landscape provides high quality services in the Portland, Oregon area. We prioritize customer satisfaction and strive to not only meet, but exceed your expectations. With our wide variety of offerings, you'll be sure to find the perfect fit for your needsRecent Review:Very well. Comments from customers indicated that the assembly task was quite complicated and challenging. Gary had no problem and got it done in the expected amount of time. He's a very pleasant person to deal withFRANCES N.
- Business Description:Were flixible on prices and we want provide you with best quality Gutters Installing Gutters with accuaracy is very important to make sure they work LifeTime Let us provide you with best quality Gutters that will work for long run! We have Multi-profile Gutter Machine that will make beautiful style gutters for your home! Contact us for free estimate today and we will give you good price that fits your Budget! Dont fortget to print 10% off Coupon from our Angislist! All our Gutters come with o..Recent Review:Was referred to Dimitri and his crew by Brent at Pro Paint NW! Was not disappointed! These guys are great! Came out and took down the old gutters before our house was painted, and a few days later came out and put our new gutters on! No fuss, no mess! And they look and perform AMAZING! I highly recommend these guys! They are now my "go to" gutter guysDave G.
- Business Description:we repair all makes and models of lawn and garden equipment. we focus on repairs only, this keeps our repair time to a minimum, instead of waiting weeks for a simple repair, we can get most jobs done in days or lesRecent Review:Aaron picked up my mower, had it for a week before he got to it, but I knew it would take a while, He fixed several problems, and it is running better now than when it was brand new (it'a about 7 years old). His work is excellent and his prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend him for your small engine repair needsWilliam W.
- Business Description:Lawn Mower repair. Yard and garden equipment repair. Pressure washer repair. Generator repair. Rototller repair.Recent Review:I delivered the generator to Jeff. He found and repaired the problem in the time stated and provided advice on operation and maintenance.Gary B.
- Business Description:self and one employee,2 sub-contractors.Recent Review:Beyond belief dropped today and got fixed today. Excellent dedication and professionalism will recommend to all friends. Just can't give enough praise to this great man. Support our vets lifelong customer now.Brian L.
- Business Description:We are a Portland, Oregon based design firm that strives to build a better world to live in. Whether a living space is outdoors, indoors or in-between we believe in our unique ability as designers and craftsmen to improve the functionality and aesthetic of the built environment. Through collaborative creativity and hard work we conceive functional, fun and awe-inspiring places for people to live, work, and play. Grass Stains, LLC is a design-build contracting firm focused on constructing ..Recent Review:Our backyard looks dramatically better than it did before. Grasstains delivered highly professional results, good communication and were good about change orders throughout the process. They also provided very good input and advice on design, implementation details, and other elements that made the results better than we expected. They were not the cheapest bid (on the premium end of pricing, in fact) but the results were very high quality. They kept things clean and tidy throughout the process, and kept us informed about progress without us having to askDwayne M.
- Business Description:With 15 years of construction experience, I am here to address all your construction and handyman needs you may have.Recent Review:It took him 3 trips to get it adequately acceptable.Susan W.
- Business Description:Looking to take on some new clients! We offer a large variety of services including: • roofing/ roof cleaning • fencing • decks • pavers/ stone patios • flooring install • window/ door install • pressure washing • painting • insulation And the list goes on! So please feel free to contact us through messenger, call or text at any time. •Licensed•Bonded•InsuredRecent Review:Isaac was great and everything got done in the time expected. Looking forward to hiring him again for future jobs needed!Cheyenne S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- King City
- Lake Oswego
- North Plains
- Oak Grove
- West Linn
- Forest Grove
- Happy Valley
lawn mower repair shops in Beaverton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & K CUTTERS EDGE55430 SW Horner Ln
- A&J Landscape Maintenance Inc17845 SW Baseline Rd
- A-Able Sandblasting & Painting15690 SE Highway 212
- Aaron's Honest Engine lawnmower repair12355 se Steele st
- Accurate Impressions Landscaping, LLCPO Box 822105
- Affordable Electric and Small Engine Repair162 White Mountain Hwy
Milton, New Hampshire
- Aloha Feed Garden & Pet18840 SW Alexander St
- Artisan Construction and FabricationPMB 117 2870 NE Hogan Dr Ste E
- A & K CUTTERS EDGE
- Daybreak Construction11222 NE 339th St
La Center, Washington
- Daybreak Construction
- HARRY'S LAWN AND POWER EQUIPMENT1912 MAIN ST
- HARRY'S LAWN AND POWER EQUIPMENT
- IC&NW Property Preservations206 NE 102nd Ave
- IC&NW Property Preservations
- KEVIN'S FARM SERVICE5065 SWEGLE RD NE
- KEVIN'S FARM SERVICE
- MainStream Landscape11580 SW Graven St. King City, OR
King City, Oregon
- Metro Equipment Exchange12111 SE Hwy 212
- Mobile Man Services LLC729 nw cedar st
- Moen Machinery Co268 NE Hogan Dr
- Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard15171 Bangy Rd Suite 109
Lake Oswego, Oregon
- MT. HOOD MOTORWORKS42007 SE HWY 26
- My Man Friday Handyman And Landscaping8433 SE Lambert St
- MainStream Landscape
- NorthWest Mobile Mower & Small Engine repair522 ne Thompson st
- NorthWest Mobile Mower & Small Engine repair
- O'Neills Tools Inc7133 NE Glisan St
- O'Neills Tools Inc
- SEARS AUTO & TIRE CTR8800 NE VANCOUVER MALL DR
- Sears Stores Clackamas Town Ctr12000 Se 82nd Ave
Happy Valley, Oregon
- SIGNATURE LANDSCAPE CAREBOX 304
- STARK STREET LAWN & GARDEN12150 SW BROADWAY ST
- Stark Street Lawn & Garden Oregon City1780 Washington St
Oregon City, Oregon
- Sweet Lawn Care2787 NW Gibson Hill Rd
- SEARS AUTO & TIRE CTR
- TJ'S Tractor Service201 ne 152nd Ave
- TJ'S Tractor Service
- WOODSTOCK MOWER & CHAINSAW7247 SE Woodstock Blvd
- WOODSTOCK MOWER & CHAINSAW