Get matched with top lawn mower repair companies in Beaverton, OR
There are 5 highly-rated local lawn mower repair shops.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Beaverton
- A-1 Lawnmower Shop & Mobile RepairTook my 40 year old Yardman push mower in for sharpening and adjustment. It came back like new. Looks and cuts great. I’ve always mowed both directions for a good look. It wasn’t necessary after the repair. Call first and read his website.
- CANBY RENTAL & EQUIPMENT, INC.Canby Rental serviced all of our equipment - it all runs great. AND when I had a big project and the contractor didn't include all of the work in their scope, I was able to rent multiple pieces of equipment from Canby Rental. They advised on the right equipment, delivered, showed me how to use it and picked it up. They were all so nice and professional. They have my business FOR LIFE
- A&J Landscape Maintenance IncGreat company, good crew with A plus work. I would never hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
- A&J Landscape Maintenance IncThe lawnmower was looked at and a gasline issue was found. I had it repaired but a different company first and the lawn mower ran 30 secs before dying. They ordered new parts and installed a switch so i could turn the gas off completely and drain the line. Took a while to get the parts but it now runs perfectly
- Aaron's Honest Engine lawnmower repairAaron picked up my mower, had it for a week before he got to it, but I knew it would take a while, He fixed several problems, and it is running better now than when it was brand new (it'a about 7 years old). His work is excellent and his prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend him for your small engine repair needs
- Mobile Lawnmower DoctorThis company is on top of their business which I appreciate. It started with the easy way of going online and putting in your order. The Lawnmower Doctor was knowledgeable and did more than I thought for example, sharpened the blade. They are reasonably priced too. The only thing I would hope for is they perhaps train in more people. Originally they couldn't get me in for over a week but they squeezed me in within 48 hours of my order
- Jay's Mower & ChainsawTwo year old lawn mower would not start. Dropped it off at Jay's. Estimate was $72 and 1 week turn-around. Three days later I got a call that mower was fixed. I picked-it up over the weekend. Repair bill came to $83. Tech fired-it up in front of me to show me that everything was working again and helped me load the mower into the back of my pickup. When I used it on my lawn, the engine fired-up right away (actually it is now more responsive and requires only a single pull to start). Great price, honest service and mower runs better than new now. I would definately come back to repair my mower if it breaks down again
- Jay's Mower & ChainsawI selected Jay's because of the Angie's List excellent ratings. I also noticed that many companies had F ratings. They were excellent. They were done before the promised date during a busy spring mowing season. They showed me the parts they replaced. The mower started on the first pull. The mower is working great. I would recommend them highly
- Roy-BoysOur small Mantis rototiller wouldn't run continuously so we took it in to figure out what was wrong. The repairman was very professional and courteous. We were quoted 100. which was a little high as we only paid about 250. for the machine 15yrs ago and wasn't sure it was worth fixing. New ones range from 3-450. but my husband felt it would be worth it, especially if it runs for another 5 yrs or so (this is not a machine we have used more than 1x/yr. for last 6yrs). We had a tight time frame and Roy Boys really did a great job with the repair and getting it done by the weekend for us. Our only concern is that the final price was 30% higher than the original quote (130. instead of the estimate of 100.). The hourly labor rate is 76. which is nearly comparable to an auto mechanic. Considering the simple motor construction and ease to get into it, this was a higher labor rate than I expected
- Roy-BoysWe called, and the person that answered told me what to expect price-wise and service-wise. When I got there, he accompanied me to the lawnmower to make an assessment of what it would cost and whether it would be worth fixing. He said it is worth fixing and told me that they could fix it for a price around $35, and that they were backed up about two weeks. I gave them the lawn mower to fix, and they were dead-on on their price and nearly dead-on with their time estimate (if not a little early). The lawnmower works fine. I would use them again
Last update on November 17, 2022
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Beaverton
Mr. Handyman is a licensed general contractor that specializes in the smaller handyman type repairs, drywall, bathroom remodeling, doors and windows, assembly and installations, light electrical and plumbing, bathroom remodeling, and a variety of other tasks. Our service technicians arrive in clearly marked Mr. Handyman vans and in uniform with a variety of tools and supplies for the job. We treat you and your home with respect and clean up when we are finished. Mr. Handyman technicians are e..
"Tim is very efficient. He is knowledgeable and can apparently see the “big picture”; good with people. More than a handyman!"
We are a Portland, Oregon based design firm that strives to build a better world to live in. Whether a living space is outdoors, indoors or in-between we believe in our unique ability as designers and craftsmen to improve the functionality and aesthetic of the built environment. Through collaborative creativity and hard work we conceive functional, fun and awe-inspiring places for people to live, work, and play. Grass Stains, LLC is a design-build contracting firm focused on constructing ..
"Our backyard looks dramatically better than it did before. Grasstains delivered highly professional results, good communication and were good about change orders throughout the process. They also provided very good input and advice on design, implementation details, and other elements that made the results better than we expected. They were not the cheapest bid (on the premium end of pricing, in fact) but the results were very high quality. They kept things clean and tidy throughout the process, and kept us informed about progress without us having to ask.
Residential & Commercial Sales & Services. Come to Roy Boys Inc for top-of-the-line equipment sales! You'll find we carry everything from lawn mowers and chainsaws to edgers, trimmers, and Mantis tillers. Count on our family-owned and operated team to provide the best in quality lawn, garden, and power equipment at fair pricing. Stop by today to browse our inventory. Rest assured we'll provide you with manufacturers' warranties on the products we sell. Rely on the professional team at Roy Boy..
"Service was friendly and helpful. They were able to cross reference old part numbers to find ans exact replacement part for a 1978 vintage lawn tractor. <br />"
self and one employee,2 sub-contractors.
"Beyond belief dropped today and got fixed today. Excellent dedication and professionalism will recommend to all friends. Just can't give enough praise to this great man. Support our vets lifelong customer now."
We specialize in handyman services, home repairs, home improvements, power washing and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out some of the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today
"The job went great. It was a week between when I accepted the quote and the work was done. Super fast, looks good, and well worth the price."
With 15 years of construction experience, I am here to address all your construction and handyman needs you may have.
"It took him 3 trips to get it adequately acceptable."
Sales, Service and Rental Outdoor Power Equipment
"Well, it was okay. I specified that one of the problems I noticed was the tire was flat. When we got it back, it went flat again the next day. I called, they had someone come out to get the tire/wheel. When they brought it back to me, they charged me more, including for the trip. I got on the phone with them and got most of it reduced since I had already paid for them to repair the flat. My rear bagger just fell off the other day. I can't tell if somehow the pins were missing, were not reinstalled, they just fell off on their own, or what, but they were not to be found. This shouldn't have happened this soon after having it checked over. Accessibility to their store is difficult because of it's location. Trying to position my trailer when I brought the mower there was difficult. They had quite a back log of work. It took a long time for them to get to the mower.
Sales and service
"Great - they quoted me $150 but checked my warranty and found out there was 6 days left on it. Only cost me $15"
RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
"I found the part easily and then there was a how to video link which made the repair easy peasy."
We have 8 guys and each of them have their own trade and expertise
See all 5 highly rated companies in BeavertonJoin Angi now
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- King City,
- Lake Oswego,
- North Plains,
- Oak Grove,
- West Linn,
- Forest Grove,
- Maywood Park,
- Happy Valley,
lawn mower repair shops in Beaverton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A&J Landscape Maintenance Inc17845 SW Baseline Rd
Beaverton, Oregon 97006
- Aloha Feed Garden & Pet18840 SW Alexander St
Beaverton, Oregon 97006
- STARK STREET LAWN & GARDEN12150 SW BROADWAY ST
Beaverton, Oregon 97005
- A&J Landscape Maintenance Inc
- A & K CUTTERS EDGE55430 SW Horner Ln
GASTON, Oregon 97119
- A-Able Sandblasting & Painting15690 SE Highway 212
Damascus, Oregon 97089
- Aaron's Honest Engine lawnmower repair12355 se Steele st
Portland, Oregon 97236
- Affordable Electric and Small Engine Repair162 White Mountain Hwy
Milton, New Hampshire 03851
- A & K CUTTERS EDGE
- Blizzard Small Engine Repair3905 Nicholson Rd
Vancouver, Washington 98661
- Blizzard Small Engine Repair
- CLARK'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT1703 S BEAVERCREEK RD
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- CLARK'S LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
- ED'S MOWER & SAW SHOPPE, INC.17635 SE MCLOUGHLIN BLVD
Portland, Oregon 97267
- ED'S MOWER & SAW SHOPPE, INC.
- fischer mill supply inc20990 S Fischers Mill Rd
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- fischer mill supply inc
- Grasstains LLC1631 NE Broadway
Portland, Oregon 97232
- Grasstains LLC
- HARRY'S LAWN AND POWER EQUIPMENT1912 MAIN ST
Vancouver, Washington 98660
- HARRY'S LAWN AND POWER EQUIPMENT
- Jay's Mower & Chainsaw7205 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97211
- Jay's Mower & Chainsaw
- KEVIN'S FARM SERVICE5065 SWEGLE RD NE
Salem, Oregon 97317
- KEVIN'S FARM SERVICE
- MainStream Landscape11580 SW Graven St. King City, OR
King City, Oregon 97224
- Moen Machinery Co268 NE Hogan Dr
Gresham, Oregon 97030
- Mr. Handyman of Lake Oswego and Tigard15171 Bangy Rd Suite 109
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
- MainStream Landscape
- Pacific Tractor & Implement1221 SW Baseline ST
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
- Pleitez Construction Llc1244 S 6th St
Independence, Oregon 97351
- Pacific Tractor & Implement
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- Roy-Boys10270 SW Hall Blvd
Tigard, Oregon 97223
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- SIGNATURE LANDSCAPE CAREBOX 304
Tualatin, Oregon 97062
- Stark Street Lawn & Garden Oregon City1780 Washington St
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
- SIGNATURE LANDSCAPE CARE
- WOODSTOCK MOWER & CHAINSAW7247 SE Woodstock Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97206
- WOODSTOCK MOWER & CHAINSAW